Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,219 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 693,503
Pageviews Today: 1,132,654Threads Today: 458Posts Today: 7,650
11:44 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Euronews channel calling for one European army, French analyst says "things are slowly going this direction".

Ford Prefect
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 40422112
Brazil
05/26/2013 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Euronews channel calling for one European army, French analyst says "things are slowly going this direction".

[link to www.euronews.com]

Let me guess, Sauron will be ahead of this army???

Idol1 bump damned dynamite ahhh

Last Edited by Ford Prefect on 06/01/2013 04:05 AM
It's a tough galaxy. If you want to survive, you've gotta know...where your towel is.
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
05/26/2013 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Euronews channel calling for one European army, French analyst says "things are slowly going this direction".
I was told at least 5-7 years ago that Europeans/British wanted this European army to crush the US and bring us to our knees. That reason was the only way that the European and British people would accept it...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40555488
Portugal
05/26/2013 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Euronews channel calling for one European army, French analyst says "things are slowly going this direction".
I was told at least 5-7 years ago that Europeans/British wanted this European army to crush the US and bring us to our knees. That reason was the only way that the European and British people would accept it...
 Quoting: davvi

Link or bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40520245
United States
05/26/2013 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why would they need to crush us?

We all fight the same dumb ass wars anyway.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40299810
France
05/26/2013 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
they already tried to do it. but nobody in europe want it. it will never happen, in this time of "peace".
Ford Prefect  (OP)

User ID: 40422112
Brazil
05/26/2013 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
"V for Vendetta" flags what happens to the US before the NWO starts in the UK.

It's a tough galaxy. If you want to survive, you've gotta know...where your towel is.
Anonymous Coward
France
05/26/2013 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
europe isn't the USA, every states talk different languages, and they are differents ethnicity. they're happy till each ethnic groups stay in their countries. Mix won't work. and each state military won't give up their state foreignity. it can happen only in time of an all out war on europe and the use of english as official language in all europe. i think europe will just be an association of states with the same money. i think that it will ultimately fail and disolve.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40544771
United Kingdom
05/26/2013 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Ford Prefect

we need one European army. i fully support it, will be the biggest army the earth has seen. a united European Amy ready to kick fucking ass
Anonymous Coward
France
05/26/2013 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Ford Prefect

we need one European army. i fully support it, will be the biggest army the earth has seen. a united European Amy ready to kick fucking ass
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40544771

no you don't want it. you don't even want europe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40544771
United Kingdom
05/26/2013 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40520245

we have so such a need to fight something which already belongs to us called America ! we started it and we can end it when the time comes.

don't worry about USA and their nuclear weapons we covered them long time ago !
davvi

United States
05/27/2013 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Link or bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40555488

Excuse me stupid one, did you miss the part where I said I was told? I am sorry I don't have links to my private conversations...

stupidoreuro
davvi

United States
05/27/2013 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40520245

I think it has a lot to do with their nose out of joint and the fact that a former colony is a super-power while their own influence is waning?

There is a lot of hatred for the US in Europe.

GLP