Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,084 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,049,053
Pageviews Today: 1,917,207Threads Today: 637Posts Today: 14,149
06:36 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I think Iron Man 2 try to warn us that Walt Disneyland has gone Nuclear.

Elizastorm
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 40591258
United States
05/27/2013 06:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I think Iron Man 2 try to warn us that Walt Disneyland has gone Nuclear.
I was doing some research on Walt Disney. I found out a lot of disturbing information on the Disney family. When I was researching Disney, I thought of Iron Man, because in Iron Man 2 Howard Stark looks similar, to Walt Disney. There is a scene in Iron Man 2. When Tony Starks takes a model of the Starks Expo, that his dad built. The Expo Interface model reminded me to much of Walt Disneyland. In the Iron Man 2 movie after Tony dissects the Expo Interface Hologram Model he was able to focus on the center of the Expo that was built by his father Howard Starks. He used the center of the model , to help find the hidden element he needed to rebuild his arc reactor. Disneyland, when you look at a map of Disneyland and Disneyworld, you will see how everything looks like it is built around the center of something a circle. I think it is possible Iron Man 2, was secretly trying to tell all of us about, Walt Disneyland and Disneywold. Seeing that Iron Man used a model of the Starks Expo,{that looks like Disneyland to help him build his arc reactor. I think that there is a nuclear power reactor built under Disneyland and possibly Disenyworld. I believe it has been there for along time and they built the theme parks around it. What ever is under Disneyland is so dangerous, so hazardous to life. It was put in Iron Man 2. To warn us! Disneyland has secretly gone nuclear! Everyday people bring their kids there to enjoy, all the things around Disney that makes it appear wonderful, but in reality it is far from it. My suggestion to all of you and your families avoid any theme park attach to Disney. Please do your on research, review Iron Man 2, look over maps of Disneyland and Disneyworld or anything else you can find on Disney. I like to see what anyone else can find. Elizastorm.

Last Edited by Elizastorm on 05/28/2013 05:29 AM
ER
aqmah

User ID: 2944501
United Arab Emirates
05/27/2013 06:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I think Iron Man 2 try to warn us that Walt Disneyland has gone Nuclear.
Disneyland is all about 666 anyway
Elizastorm  (OP)

User ID: 40591258
United States
05/27/2013 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was doing some research on Walt Disney. I found out a lot of disturbing information on the Disney family. When I was researching Disney, I thought of Iron Man, because in Iron Man 2 Howard Stark looks similar, to Walt Disney. There is a scene in Iron Man 2. When Tony Starks takes a model of the Starks Expo, that his dad built. The Expo Interface model reminded me to much of Walt Disneyland. In the Iron Man 2 movie after Tony dissects the Expo Interface Hologram Model he was able to focus on the center of the Expo that was built by his father Howard Starks. He used the center of the model , to help find the hidden element he needed to rebuild his arc reactor. Disneyland, when you look at a map of Disneyland and Disneyworld, you will see how everything looks like it is built around the center of something a circle. I think it is possible Iron Man 2, was secretly trying to tell all of us about, Walt Disneyland and Disneywold. Seeing that Iron Man used a model of the Starks Expo,{that looks like Disneyland to help him build his arc reactor. I think that there is a nuclear power reactor built under Disneyland and possibly Disenyworld. I believe it has been there for along time and they built the theme parks around it. What ever is under Disneyland is so dangerous, so hazardous to life. It was put in Iron Man 2. To warn us! Disneyland has secretly gone nuclear! Everyday people bring their kids there to enjoy, all the things around Disney that makes it appear wonderful, but in reality it is far from it. My suggestion to all of you and you families avoid any theme park attach to Disney. Please do your on research, review Iron Man 2, look over maps of Disneyland and Disneyworld or anything else you can find on Disney. I like to see what anyone else can find. Elizastorm.
 Quoting: Elizastorm

In these days and times, what sounds crazy is closer to the truth. Then what sounds normal.
ER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40662530
United States
05/28/2013 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Will look into it.
Elizastorm  (OP)

User ID: 40668162
United States
05/28/2013 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Will look into it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40662530

good
ER
Elizastorm  (OP)

User ID: 1406390
United States
05/29/2013 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I feel what I have discovered may hold a lot of merit of truth

Last Edited by Elizastorm on 06/02/2013 05:24 AM
ER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40551836
United States
05/29/2013 04:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I feel what I have disover may hold a lot of merit of truth

Never know dude. We conspiritards do make a lot of connections where there are none but this does feel kindof strange and would make a lot of sense if Disney was the corrupt man we conspiracy analyst's believe him to be.
Elizastorm  (OP)

User ID: 40976588
United States
06/02/2013 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was doing some research on Walt Disney. I found out a lot of disturbing information on the Disney family. When I was researching Disney, I thought of Iron Man, because in Iron Man 2 Howard Stark looks similar, to Walt Disney. There is a scene in Iron Man 2. When Tony Starks takes a model of the Starks Expo, that his dad built. The Expo Interface model reminded me to much of Walt Disneyland. In the Iron Man 2 movie after Tony dissects the Expo Interface Hologram Model he was able to focus on the center of the Expo that was built by his father Howard Starks. He used the center of the model , to help find the hidden element he needed to rebuild his arc reactor. Disneyland, when you look at a map of Disneyland and Disneyworld, you will see how everything looks like it is built around the center of something a circle. I think it is possible Iron Man 2, was secretly trying to tell all of us about, Walt Disneyland and Disneywold. Seeing that Iron Man used a model of the Starks Expo,{that looks like Disneyland to help him build his arc reactor. I think that there is a nuclear power reactor built under Disneyland and possibly Disenyworld. I believe it has been there for along time and they built the theme parks around it. What ever is under Disneyland is so dangerous, so hazardous to life. It was put in Iron Man 2. To warn us! Disneyland has secretly gone nuclear! Everyday people bring their kids there to enjoy, all the things around Disney that makes it appear wonderful, but in reality it is far from it. My suggestion to all of you and your families avoid any theme park attach to Disney. Please do your on research, review Iron Man 2, look over maps of Disneyland and Disneyworld or anything else you can find on Disney. I like to see what anyone else can find. Elizastorm.

I don't think Disneyland or any place Disney related are the happiest place on earth, but in reality one of many of the scariest places for you and your families to go.
ER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12569974
United States
06/02/2013 06:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I replied on a thread recently, having a similar hunch. Never saw Ironman. I know a little about Walt, and it seemed a possibility. A theme park would have a major psychological effect. Not only would the very young be there, but the memories of us when we were young. It is a little like baseball and apple pie. A slice of America. Lets hope such an event never happens.
Elizastorm  (OP)

United States
06/02/2013 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I replied on a thread recently, having a similar hunch. Never saw Ironman. I know a little about Walt, and it seemed a possibility. A theme park would have a major psychological effect. Not only would the very young be there, but the memories of us when we were young. It is a little like baseball and apple pie. A slice of America. Lets hope such an event never happens.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12569974

It is interesting you said that about a slice of apple pie. Google Disneyland Maps. There is one particular Disney Map, that has a circle center piece, that branches out to the rest of the park. It would remind you of slice of pie or a symbol of nuclear fall out or hazardous materials. What may sound crazy, may not be to far form the truth.
ER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12569974
United States
06/02/2013 06:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

It is interesting you said that about a slice of apple pie. Google Disneyland Maps. There is one particular Disney Map, that has a circle center piece, that branches out to the rest of the park. It would remind you of slice of pie or a symbol of nuclear fall out or hazardous materials. What may sound crazy, may not be to far form the truth.
Is that park in California?
Elizastorm  (OP)

United States
06/02/2013 06:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Is that park in California?

Yes, just punch in Disenyland maps. You will see all of them have that same center circle, just like the diagram in Iron Man 2's arc reactor scene.
ER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34488577
United States
06/08/2013 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

This is interesting.
natasha77

User ID: 35682194
United States
06/08/2013 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I live here down the street from theme parks in Orlando. My son regularly takes his kids and wants me to come along.
I always get the creeps when I go there.
Its an instant downer for me. For one thing, I know Walts background, another thing is people all seem robot like, and I always have in my mind some kind of drama there, in one form or another.
I just don't like the place.
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 39342332
United States
06/08/2013 08:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
Disneyland is all about 666 anyway
 Quoting: aqmah

and is world wide!
the street off disney anaheim....BALL st.(BAAL)..........
he was a warlock then....or sorcerer...(maybe even a necromancer)

Last Edited by Daniel of the Rose on 06/08/2013 08:23 PM
rainrosefaithtrue
Elizastorm  (OP)

User ID: 1855278
United States
06/09/2013 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I live here down the street from theme parks in Orlando. My son regularly takes his kids and wants me to come along.
I always get the creeps when I go there.
Its an instant downer for me. For one thing, I know Walts background, another thing is people all seem robot like, and I always have in my mind some kind of drama there, in one form or another.
I just don't like the place.
 Quoting: natasha77

Listen to your feelings, apparently you have something with you spiritually. Warning you to keep you and your family away from there. I feel in my heart you should move. Get some distance away from places like that. People don't understand, many places are just fronts. It may look good and safe to take your family to, but in reality it is one of many dangerous places in the world to be. Also you said people there, seem like robots. You may be closer to something than you think. It is possible disney is into messing with human dna and technology as well.

Last Edited by Elizastorm on 06/09/2013 08:19 AM
ER
Elizastorm  (OP)

User ID: 27361326
United States
06/12/2013 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

ER
Elizastorm  (OP)

User ID: 45123369
United States
08/14/2013 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please don't ignore the signs, there is something very dangerous under Disney Land and World. The iron man 2 movie does warn us of it. [link to www.youtube.com]
ER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22108680
New Zealand
08/14/2013 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Awesome observation.

It's actually a tank full of sharks that the good guys get thrown into,but survive,ride a motorbike over,and throw thw bad guys into.

And that's where all the bad guys go.
Elizastorm
User ID: 1405639
United States
08/24/2013 05:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please don't ignore the signs, there is something very dangerous under Disney Land and World. The iron man 2 movie does warn us of it. [link to www.youtube.com]

[link to www.google.com (secure)]

GLP