Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,737 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,189,059
Pageviews Today: 2,290,930Threads Today: 1,069Posts Today: 20,057
11:39 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Papa John's Pizza Delivery Drive Leaves Racist Voicemail To Customer *VIDEO* Funny

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17665216
United States
05/27/2013 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Papa John's Pizza Delivery Drive Leaves Racist Voicemail To Customer *VIDEO* Funny
This is it.....

edit from phen

videos been removed by youtube......article link here
[link to www.businessinsider.com]

watch the video at worldstarhiphop
[link to www.worldstarhiphop.com]

Last Edited by Phennommennonn on 05/28/2013 11:55 AM
WhiteCandyman

User ID: 39935861
United States
05/27/2013 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Papa John's Pizza Delivery Drive Leaves Racist Voicemail To Customer *VIDEO* Funny
Is it any wonder why Papa John's love Blacks? I mean, they're such great customers!

Look at these examples:

[link to www.tulsaworld.com]

[link to www.journal-news.com]

[link to www.wavy.com]

This non-White trash delivered cocaine with the pizza - Papa John's probably supports unlimited immigration, too:

[link to theriver1079.com]

White words garner more attention than Black murder and Hispanic drug distribution.

The brainwashed White traitors will say these crimes occur due to "poverty" - but they occur due to African apes existing among us.

Welcome to the Jewnited States of America. Diversity is our strength!
"It's time to stop being spectators, to stop listening to the hypocritical cant of the liberals and the mindless ramblings of the conservatives. It's time to base everything -- everything -- on the proposition that we must survive, our people must survive. If a policy strengthens our people, if it increases the survivability of our people, it is a good policy. If it weakens us or puts us at a disadvantage in the struggle for survival, it is a bad policy. That's all that matters. That's all that we should consider." - Dr. William Pierce
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38568564
United States
05/27/2013 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Papa John's Pizza Delivery Drive Leaves Racist Voicemail To Customer *VIDEO* Funny
He also called a woman "lady chink eyes."

[link to www.rawstory.com]
WhiteCandyman

United States
05/27/2013 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, I don't think the person who left the message also did the "Lady Chink Eyes" receipt - different states and all. Great fact-checking on your part.

[link to abcnews.go.com]

And you're proving my point - "Lady Chink Eyes" was covered nationally by ABC, the Huffington Post, and many others. How many of the savage Black murderers of Papa John's delivery drivers were featured on the national news?

Last Edited by WhiteCandyman on 05/27/2013 05:09 PM
"It's time to stop being spectators, to stop listening to the hypocritical cant of the liberals and the mindless ramblings of the conservatives. It's time to base everything -- everything -- on the proposition that we must survive, our people must survive. If a policy strengthens our people, if it increases the survivability of our people, it is a good policy. If it weakens us or puts us at a disadvantage in the struggle for survival, it is a bad policy. That's all that matters. That's all that we should consider." - Dr. William Pierce
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25867801
United States
05/27/2013 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
They didn't know they were being recorded on voicemail?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40568516
United States
05/27/2013 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow that's pure GLP!!!

it's just like a 20 page thread full of gold stars!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26255514
United States
05/27/2013 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I delivered for Papa Juans a few years ago. Management always wanted to expand our delivery area in to the ghetto apartments who never tipped and our drivers got robbed 3 times at. Still the fuckers would try to make us go just to sell a few more pizzas and chicken tenders. Our lives weren't even worth a few hundred dollars to those assholes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36555443
Canada
05/27/2013 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Back in 2009 someone on this forum claimed that people "should never buy anything from Papa John's Pizza."

That person never explained why.

I was always curios as to what was/were the reason(s).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21747413
United States
05/27/2013 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, I don't think the person who left the message also did the "Lady Chink Eyes" receipt - different states and all. Great fact-checking on your part.

[link to abcnews.go.com]

And you're proving my point - "Lady Chink Eyes" was covered nationally by ABC, the Huffington Post, and many others. How many of the savage Black murderers of Papa John's delivery drivers were featured on the national news?
 Quoting: WhiteCandyman

Candyman, time for your generation of bigots to move on and move out. That goes for most of you middle aged-elderly bigots on this forum. Its not the less than 1% of extremist muslims or the poor white trash, or the ghetto fabulous welfare queens who are making this world an unsafe place to live. It is the white, middle-aged bigot that continues to fuel the fire of hate and racism in this country. As a white man, I deal with all different types of races, religions and backgrounds in my daily working life and it is the old white folks that are the most hate-filled, bitter and just plain mean people out there. You people have lost all joy for life and for people. Upcoming generations of folks who do not judge people by their skin tone or religious background are ready to move to the next stage of civilization and its the old bitter section of society that continues to hold the rest of us back. Please step aside, your time has passed and you have failed us all miserably. Time to pass the baton to a new way of thinking, acting and treating people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24517080
United States
05/27/2013 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
sanford, florida.... 12 days before the start of the trayvon martin self defense trial...

i take it the white people in the area are having a difficult time dealing with 17 months of this BS 'racism'.

imagine the looks this guy must get when he goes to deliver in a ghetto. already bout to piss his pants.

i smell animosity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35406953
United States
05/27/2013 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to abcnews.go.com]

Candyman, time for your generation of bigots to move on and move out. That goes for most of you middle aged-elderly bigots on this forum. Its not the less than 1% of extremist muslims or the poor white trash, or the ghetto fabulous welfare queens who are making this world an unsafe place to live. It is the white, middle-aged bigot that continues to fuel the fire of hate and racism in this country. As a white man, I deal with all different types of races, religions and backgrounds in my daily working life and it is the old white folks that are the most hate-filled, bitter and just plain mean people out there. You people have lost all joy for life and for people. Upcoming generations of folks who do not judge people by their skin tone or religious background are ready to move to the next stage of civilization and its the old bitter section of society that continues to hold the rest of us back. Please step aside, your time has passed and you have failed us all miserably. Time to pass the baton to a new way of thinking, acting and treating people.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21747413

lmaopopcorn
M*walk
Low Earth Orbit

User ID: 1067150
United States
05/27/2013 06:15 PM

Report Abusive Post

[link to abcnews.go.com]

And what might that be? Blacks perping crimes against all other races and getting away with it? Your new way of thinking sucks, it only says to me 'let us be the bigots now', try again...
“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32715280
United States
05/27/2013 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
That is wrong.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20241035
United States
05/27/2013 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
That is wrong.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32715280

Completely wrong.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40305150
United States
05/27/2013 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's unfortunate that anyone has to deal with the feral knee grow beast.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39486926
United States
05/27/2013 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I refuse to believe the guys claim he tipped the driver. Blacks just don't tip, ask any waiter or waitress they without exception always say this is the case.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1124145
United States
05/27/2013 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Blacks just don't tip, ask any waiter or waitress they without exception always say this is the case.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39486926

+1

I used to deliver pizza, and I don't recall ever getting a tip from a black.

The two best tips I recall getting were from two Mexican guys ($24), and a White couple ($42).

Almost as bad as the blacks were the church people. On a $14.97 bill, one guy gave me $15 ("keep the change!") and then invited me to Sunday services. Sorry, buddy. 3 cents is an insult.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37404878
Australia
05/27/2013 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
doubt if he deliberately left that voicemail message.

sounds like "pocket dialing", an accidental re-call of the last number dialed.
WhiteCandyman

United States
05/28/2013 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Candyman, time for your generation of bigots to move on and move out.

Wrong. I am not a "bigot."

When I was younger I had a feeling that the races were different but I didn't have evidence. So I read... and read... and read.

Blacks and Whites are quite different. Blacks have thicker skulls, lighter brains, etc. Not only that, but our prehuman ancestors were different. Whites have Neanderthal DNA, Blacks don't. ( [link to www.nytimes.com]

Taking into account the physical/mental differences, the differences in historical achievement, differences in individual/group behavior and FBI crime statistics, it's easy to see that Blacks and Whites are not "equal" and never will be.

If you refuse to acknowledge facts that makes YOU the bigot, not I.

"Its not the less than 1% of extremist muslims or the poor white trash, or the ghetto fabulous welfare queens who are making this world an unsafe place to live. It is the white, middle-aged bigot that continues to fuel the fire of hate and racism in this country."

OK - prove what you just said.

Show us the statistics that prove "white, middle-aged bigots" are the ones robbing, raping, murdering, and making the world terrible.

What you blame on Whites would more accurately be blamed on Blacks (over 50% of the prison population in America is Black, but you'll just say it's due to poverty instead of their DNA. I never knew "poverty" made people rape and murder.)

"As a white man, I deal with all different types of races, religions and backgrounds in my daily working life and it is the old white folks that are the most hate-filled, bitter and just plain mean people out there."

Maybe that's because Whites are the only race on earth without a place of our own and they're tired of pandering to subhumans? Whites are way more successful, on average, than other races. You don't see millions of Whites lining up to move to Nigeria or Beijing, do you? What does that say? Why shouldn't we be bitter that OUR tax dollars pay for OUR own genocide?

Upcoming generations of folks who do not judge people by their skin tone or religious background are ready to move to the next stage of civilization and its the old bitter section of society that continues to hold the rest of us back.

"Judging someone by the color of their skin" is just a media-created (Jewish) saying that is meant to be a cheap emotional appeal. That's all. Skin color is a rough indicator of one's ancestry and that's what people judge. If we had failed to do this evolution would likely have never happened.

Please step aside, your time has passed and you have failed us all miserably. Time to pass the baton to a new way of thinking, acting and treating people.

Never, you lying little coward.

"failed us all miserably?" If you mean our ancestors failed us by fighting on the wrong side in WWII you're right! Explicitly racist men haven't run America for some time now - any "failure" is due to Jewish media dominance and the worship of subhuman animals who have never in the history of this planet created a society on par with the ones Whites have created.

So long, bigot!
PhennommennonnModerator
Forum Administrator

05/28/2013 11:56 AM

Report Abusive Post
This is it.....

edit from phen

videos been removed by youtube......article link here
[link to www.businessinsider.com]

watch the video at worldstarhiphop
[link to www.worldstarhiphop.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17665216

^^^^ watch video above nu-url
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
bilthy
User ID: 39600465
United States
05/28/2013 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25867801

something suspicious about this. 5 dollars is a good tip, no reason to complain. this is in sanford where the trayvon shooting happened. why would the driver have the number in his phone. so he "butt" dialed which is accidental and left a message intentionally?

trayvon case is coming up and this just doesn't seem to ring true, a fraud to stir the pot?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21064440
United States
05/28/2013 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

something suspicious about this. 5 dollars is a good tip, no reason to complain. this is in sanford where the trayvon shooting happened. why would the driver have the number in his phone. so he "butt" dialed which is accidental and left a message intentionally?

trayvon case is coming up and this just doesn't seem to ring true, a fraud to stir the pot?
 Quoting: bilthy 39600465

What does tray on have to do with a white guy calling a black dude derogatory names on a voicemail. You do know that George Zimmerman is not white. He is Latino with a white sounding name. George Zimmerman and tray on is Hispanic on black crime. Not white against black crime.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16499015
United States
05/28/2013 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sounds like he ass dialed them or something by mistake and it recorded their convo.
WhiteCandyman

United States
05/28/2013 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
"What does tray on have to do with a white guy calling a black dude derogatory names on a voicemail. You do know that George Zimmerman is not white. He is Latino with a white sounding name. George Zimmerman and tray on is Hispanic on black crime. Not white against black crime."

Your facts are correct, but it's also true that the Jewish media promoted him as a "White Hispanic," is it not?
Exorcise This

User ID: 9377882
United States
06/01/2013 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to abcnews.go.com]

Hate to tell you this, well, no I don't, but as a member of your replacement generation, I can tell you that the pendulum is swinging away from your delusional 'co-exist' way of doing things, and back to candyman's reality-based way of doing things.

WE WILL NOT STEP ASIDE. And you're a race traitor for even suggesting it. FUCK YOU.

GLP