Solar Guardian
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 40647744
Malaysia
05/28/2013 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
ET First Contact possible between June 2-22 2013
I had many dreams that show me signs and numbers that ET First Contact may be possible to happen between June 2-22 2013. Prepare yourselves!! abductabductabductabduct

Last Edited by Solar Guardian on 05/28/2013 01:06 AM
mimmsy

User ID: 26293126
United States
05/28/2013 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ET First Contact possible between June 2-22 2013
1st? they have made contact several times..
Solar Guardian  (OP)

Malaysia
05/28/2013 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: mimmsy

However, this time everyone will know. Yup. All 7 billion of us. They will totally bypass the MSM of ALL countries and go direct to the people. Expect telepathic message to be broadcasted to your heads. Expect spectacular lightshows in the sky. Even people living in caves and deep forests like tribal people would know about this, since they will see it with eyes and other senses. alien

Last Edited by Solar Guardian on 05/28/2013 02:21 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40649261
United States
05/28/2013 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had many dreams that show me signs and numbers that ET First Contact may be possible to happen between June 1-10 2013. Prepare yourselves!! abductabductabductabduct
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

Are you going for the world failure record or what?
s
User ID: 12063821
Poland
05/28/2013 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are already living among us I think, and they're unique characteristics like nothing else makes me think they are not advanced technology wise but they are multidimensional beings who can travel in and out from dimensions. They are highly spiritual beings who we can encounter in dreams, meditation and so on.

I myself have encountered ET entities on DMT, magic mushrooms many times. Not every times tho, but I've done shrooms about 60 times and seen an entity talking with me about 10 times, it doesn't happen to everyone.DMT will blow your mind to another dimension every time with a proper dose. That makes me think, why and what for and which kind of knowledge does the ancient people have regarding these entities, we only discovered these substances in the 1960's really. Those ancient people have been using them for thousands, probably even millions. Our oldest rock painting of mushrooms is 40 thousand years old, and there is many 9-12 thousand year old paintings. Why are psychedelics looked so bad upon? It's the most mystical thing you can ever experience and come close to the real truth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/28/2013 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are already living among us I think, and they're unique characteristics like nothing else makes me think they are not advanced technology wise but they are multidimensional beings who can travel in and out from dimensions. They are highly spiritual beings who we can encounter in dreams, meditation and so on.

I myself have encountered ET entities on DMT, magic mushrooms many times. Not every times tho, but I've done shrooms about 60 times and seen an entity talking with me about 10 times, it doesn't happen to everyone.DMT will blow your mind to another dimension every time with a proper dose. That makes me think, why and what for and which kind of knowledge does the ancient people have regarding these entities, we only discovered these substances in the 1960's really. Those ancient people have been using them for thousands, probably even millions. Our oldest rock painting of mushrooms is 40 thousand years old, and there is many 9-12 thousand year old paintings. Why are psychedelics looked so bad upon? It's the most mystical thing you can ever experience and come close to the real truth.
 Quoting: s 12063821

You're talking to demons bro...
Stop it..you're delving into a realm where mortal souls do not belong.
ASHA
User ID: 7851965
United States
05/28/2013 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

I myself have encountered ET entities on DMT, magic mushrooms many times. Not every times tho, but I've done shrooms about 60 times and seen an entity talking with me about 10 times, it doesn't happen to everyone.DMT will blow your mind to another dimension every time with a proper dose. That makes me think, why and what for and which kind of knowledge does the ancient people have regarding these entities, we only discovered these substances in the 1960's really. Those ancient people have been using them for thousands, probably even millions. Our oldest rock painting of mushrooms is 40 thousand years old, and there is many 9-12 thousand year old paintings. Why are psychedelics looked so bad upon? It's the most mystical thing you can ever experience and come close to the real truth. Thats why!
s
Poland
05/28/2013 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

And only thing that can happen on those substances is a 'Bad Trip', it's not because of the substance it's because of psychedelics makes you think and analyze about shit in your life if you're not happy and everything is sorted out in your life.
Anonymous Coward
Poland
05/28/2013 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

No man, your absolutely wrong. Try it for yourself and be blown away.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/28/2013 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12063821

Doesn't matter how pleasant these entities act or seem man.demons can take the form of a being of light to deceive humans.

I guarantee if you start trying to talk to these entities about Jesus Christ or the Holy spirit they will get very angry,possibly even attacking or killing you.It is a dangerous road you are on brother.
Anonymous Coward
Poland
05/28/2013 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40649261

Doesn't matter how pleasant these entities act or seem man.demons can take the form of a being of light to deceive humans.

I guarantee if you start trying to talk to these entities about Jesus Christ or the Holy spirit they will get very angry,possibly even attacking or killing you.It is a dangerous road you are on brother.

I'm not religious, religion is a man made book to keep people in fear of sinning and doing back and keep them close minded. Spiritual is being free and all knowing and caring with no fears. The bible is BS, this world goes much much deeper than that.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/28/2013 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not religious, religion is a man made book to keep people in fear of sinning and doing back and keep them close minded. Spiritual is being free and all knowing and caring with no fears. The bible is BS, this world goes much much deeper than that.

The destruction of religion(particularly Christianity) and the advent of atheism,the occult,and new age spiritualism is exactly what the NWO elites are shooting for to destroy this current system and bring in their one world government.You have fallen right into the trap it seems.

Like I said if I knew the entity would not harm you I would recommend you bring up Jesus and the rest of the Godhead and see for yourself.After all if it gets defensive (which it will) what does it have to hide?

However I can not in good conscience ask you to do so,because I do not want to be responsible for you getting hurt or killed.They fear the name of God but you do not have the spirit of God to protect you from it's wrath should it turn on you.
Anonymous Coward
Poland
05/28/2013 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

The destruction of religion(particularly Christianity) and the advent of atheism,the occult,and new age spiritualism is exactly what the NWO elites are shooting for to destroy this current system and bring in their one world government.You have fallen right into the trap it seems.

Like I said if I knew the entity would not harm you I would recommend you bring up Jesus and the rest of the Godhead and see for yourself.After all if it gets defensive (which it will) what does it have to hide?

However I can not in good conscience ask you to do so,because I do not want to be responsible for you getting hurt or killed.They fear the name of God but you do not have the spirit of God to protect you from it's wrath should it turn on you.

Christians are so close minded holy fuck, try think for yourselves for a moment, how can you know? Do you have any proof? no. These entities I've spoken with were not demons, these substances are illegal because of they show you the real truth about life and how we are fed with lies and think how we should live. The truth goes far beyond what we could imagine, we are spiritual beings in a psychical body and we create our own reality and we can break that barrier with meditations, dmt and so on. Ancient people knew all of this.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/28/2013 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Christians are so close minded holy fuck, try think for yourselves for a moment, how can you know? Do you have any proof? no. These entities I've spoken with were not demons, these substances are illegal because of they show you the real truth about life and how we are fed with lies and think how we should live. The truth goes far beyond what we could imagine, we are spiritual beings in a psychical body and we create our own reality and we can break that barrier with meditations, dmt and so on. Ancient people knew all of this.

Seems you're getting increasingly defensive as well about a simple observation I made.And you want to talk about proof?

What 'proof' do you have at all that these things are who they say they are,except they tell you so and tickle your ears with fancy sugar coated words?Seriously..what do you have except that?

I know we have been fed lies and propaganda from birth too by the satanic globalists that rule this earth.But guess what...I didn't have to use drugs to delve into the spirit realm to figure that out either.I used my brain to come to that conclusion myself.

Just out of curiosity what are these entities telling you anyways?Anything about them coming to make things right and set up a golden age on earth by any chance?
Solar Guardian  (OP)

Malaysia
05/28/2013 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow. A thread about ETs has been hijacked by people talking about religions? Let's be scientific and debate based on logic and evidence, kay? popcorn Post any vids of UFOs in your area here. banana2

Last Edited by Solar Guardian on 05/28/2013 12:58 AM
Anonymous Coward
Poland
05/28/2013 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Seems you're getting increasingly defensive as well about a simple observation I made.And you want to talk about proof?

What 'proof' do you have at all that these things are who they say they are,except they tell you so and tickle your ears with fancy sugar coated words?Seriously..what do you have except that?

I know we have been fed lies and propaganda from birth too by the satanic globalists that rule this earth.But guess what...I didn't have to use drugs to delve into the spirit realm to figure that out either.I used my brain to come to that conclusion myself.

Just out of curiosity what are these entities telling you anyways?Anything about them coming to make things right and set up a golden age on earth by any chance?

Drug is only a word made up by humans, how do you know if magic mushrooms, dmt and so on is bad for you? it's all natural occuring on earth. I don't use these substances to realize the truth about some evil government trying to fuck us all up, but because the life goes much 'Deeper' from what we know and what we see in the plain sight. We don't even know what the universe is, or EVEN HOW THE PSYCHEDELICS work in the brain exactly.
Anonymous Coward
Poland
05/28/2013 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Drug is only a word made up by humans, how do you know if magic mushrooms, dmt and so on is bad for you? it's all natural occuring on earth. I don't use these substances to realize the truth about some evil government trying to fuck us all up, but because the life goes much 'Deeper' from what we know and what we see in the plain sight. We don't even know what the universe is, or EVEN HOW THE PSYCHEDELICS work in the brain exactly.

No, the entities told me how to live my life, being healthy, disconnect from people that I should not be with, People that make you sad. I broke relationships with 2 of my friends who I used to be with who kept me down and after that I have felt good and growing inside out. Nothing about that new age BS, but things about life and how I can imrpove my life and be a happier human being. They told me they can't make changes in my body if I have negativity and need to unleash negativity in order to satisfy them, and they will give me good things in reward, they also told me who they were and how long they have been here and what is the purpose, it's hard to explain or remember the deepest things but when your inside the experience, it all makes sense and you jump back the dimension of understanding. This has changed the way I look into reality or what we see as reality. I think the biggest discovery yet is, what are we? How did we come here?what is the universe? what is the purpose?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34851870
United States
05/28/2013 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had many dreams that show me signs and numbers that ET First Contact may be possible to happen between June 1-10 2013. Prepare yourselves!! abductabductabductabduct

Bring on the false flag fake aliens. I'm ready!
Westcoasttoast
User ID: 14813380
Canada
05/28/2013 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hate to speculate about the time you believe this will occur but I am sure we are heading towards something very big. I reside on the west coast of British Columbia I was out awaiting the full moon last night / morning May 27th 2013 1:35 am pacific standard time.
What I saw looked to be two ufo dimming their lights flashing several diferent colours then moving ever so slightly left then right often fluttering colors when in motion. I would suspect they were scanning or sending position relay via triangulation. . I thought my eyes were tricking me but all of the sudden the northernmost object dropped a fair height then slowly rose back to its original position. This happened several times. I stood looking at the skies and put the object againts a large tree close to me and also a distant tree top. The closest object was in fact moving. If I was to guess it may have been 50,000 feet in the air and a fair distance inland. The other object (less active)seemed alot farther out.
Even had the balls to wake my girlfriend from a deep sleep who also got to see the object. She left the scene upon seeing this object for only 10 seconds. DISTURBING! If I were to guess where this object was in the sky I would say it was hovering over Central B.C. Canada

No pictures,what good would they be anyways.
Rapophis

User ID: 35790097
Canada
05/28/2013 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Come to see me...in the field back home. We have some beef to settle you know what I mean ;)
Thee Bob

User ID: 28707337
Canada
05/28/2013 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Come to see me...in the field back home. We have some beef to settle you know what I mean ;)
 Quoting: Rapophis

jerkit <--- I'll "Finish"

sockpuppet <--- You "Clean-Up"
In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act - George Orwell

Rachel Maddow is HOT!!! - Seriously I'd hit it.

A VOTE FOR JUSTIN TRUDEAU IN 2015, WOULD BE THE MOST COWARDLY & IRRESPONSIBLE THING A CANADIAN CITIZEN COULD DO TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE. GUN GRABBERS ARE THE COMMON ENEMY OF ALL PEOPLE.

GUN CONTROL HAS RESULTED IN THE SLAUGHTER OF 262 MILLION CITIZENS BY THEIR GOVERNMENTS OVER THE PAST 100 YEARS.

THE LIBERAL PARTY OF CANADA & THE NDP ENDORSE GUN CONTROL, AN ESSENTIAL POLICY OF HITLER, STALIN, MAO, POL POT, EDI AMIN, QADDAFI, SADDAM, ASSAD, & EVERY OTHER TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT THIS PAST CENTURY.

CANADIANS MUST NEVER FORGET THE BETRAYAL OF BILLS C-68 & C-17. WE MUST NOT REST UNTIL THEY ARE FULLY REPEALED.

C-19 WAS A GOOD START......BUT JUST A START. GET OFF YOUR COLLECTIVE ASSES AND MAKE AN IMPACT. WE HAVE 26 MONTHS.

I, THEE BOB, SWEAR ON THE ALTER OF GOD TO FIGHT ALL FORMS OF CANADIAN TYRANNY AND SAVE MY COUNTRY FROM THE EVILS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER. I WILL NEVER HAND IN MY GUNS. EVER. I AM A FREE MAN, I WILL NOT BE THE BITCH OF THE SOCIALIST ESTABLISHMENT. LEAVE ME ALONE.
~Spaze*Man~

User ID: 32342149
United States
05/28/2013 01:57 AM

Report Abusive Post
I can't believe how many wall of texts there are.
Another bs daydream.
Sorry I believe in aliens but hurry the fuck up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2541057
Canada
05/28/2013 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wow that seems like a crazy experience, I'd like to hear a lot more! do you have a blog of the experience or something, what did these entities look like? how did they communicate
Anonymous Coward
Poland
05/28/2013 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wow that seems like a crazy experience, I'd like to hear a lot more! do you have a blog of the experience or something, what did these entities look like? how did they communicate
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2541057

The entities are build up by lights, 7 different kind usually, they don't communicate in 'words' but by telepathic communication. It's not that easy to communicate with them, you have to take DMT, Magic mushrooms and (large doses) and have a great set mentally before the trip. Surrender to the feeling and don't fight back. When you are having a ego death, it feels like you are inside of your own super ego and nothing matters for you. That's when I like to ask questions wisely, I've had great success. I'm thinking about what you said, about starting a blog about my experiences since I've had many, mystical. I feel like the mushroom itself is wise, you have to respect it and demand answers with respect in order to gain something.
Thee Bob

Canada
05/28/2013 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

The entities are build up by lights, 7 different kind usually, they don't communicate in 'words' but by telepathic communication. It's not that easy to communicate with them, you have to take DMT, Magic mushrooms and (large doses) and have a great set mentally before the trip. Surrender to the feeling and don't fight back. When you are having a ego death, it feels like you are inside of your own super ego and nothing matters for you. That's when I like to ask questions wisely, I've had great success. I'm thinking about what you said, about starting a blog about my experiences since I've had many, mystical. I feel like the mushroom itself is wise, you have to respect it and demand answers with respect in order to gain something.

You know who else takes a fuckload of "Magic Mushrooms"?

russell5

(Hint: Not Jesus)_

Last Edited by Thee Bob on 05/28/2013 02:14 AM
In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act - George Orwell

A VOTE FOR JUSTIN TRUDEAU IN 2015, WOULD BE THE MOST COWARDLY & IRRESPONSIBLE THING A CANADIAN CITIZEN COULD DO TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE. GUN GRABBERS ARE THE COMMON ENEMY OF ALL PEOPLE.

GUN CONTROL HAS RESULTED IN THE SLAUGHTER OF 262 MILLION CITIZENS BY THEIR GOVERNMENTS OVER THE PAST 100 YEARS.

THE LIBERAL PARTY OF CANADA & THE NDP ENDORSE GUN CONTROL, AN ESSENTIAL POLICY OF HITLER, STALIN, MAO, POL POT, EDI AMIN, QADDAFI, SADDAM, ASSAD, & EVERY OTHER TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT THIS PAST CENTURY.

CANADIANS MUST NEVER FORGET THE BETRAYAL OF BILLS C-68 & C-17. WE MUST NOT REST UNTIL THEY ARE FULLY REPEALED.

C-19 WAS A GOOD START......BUT JUST A START. GET OFF YOUR COLLECTIVE ASSES AND MAKE AN IMPACT. WE HAVE 26 MONTHS.

I, THEE BOB, SWEAR ON THE ALTER OF GOD TO FIGHT ALL FORMS OF CANADIAN TYRANNY AND SAVE MY COUNTRY FROM THE EVILS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER. I WILL NEVER HAND IN MY GUNS. EVER. I AM A FREE MAN, I WILL NOT BE THE BITCH OF THE SOCIALIST ESTABLISHMENT. LEAVE ME ALONE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9135487
South Africa
05/28/2013 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8434843
United States
05/28/2013 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

However, this time everyone will know. Yup. All 7 billion of us. They will totally bypass the MSM of ALL countries and go direct to the people. Expect telepathic message to be broadcasted to your heads. Expect spectacular lightshows in the sky. Even people living in caves and deep forests like tribal people would know about this, sinced they will see it with eyes and other senses. alien

And IF this does not happen? Will you please then go away for good?
Thee Bob

Canada
05/28/2013 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

However, this time everyone will know. Yup. All 7 billion of us. They will totally bypass the MSM of ALL countries and go direct to the people. Expect telepathic message to be broadcasted to your heads. Expect spectacular lightshows in the sky. Even people living in caves and deep forests like tribal people would know about this, sinced they will see it with eyes and other senses. alien

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8434843

clappa

Anonymous Coward
Poland
05/28/2013 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

You know who else takes a fuckload of "Magic Mushrooms"?

:russell5:

(Hint: Not Jesus)_
 Quoting: Thee Bob

Thee bob.
Solar Guardian  (OP)

Malaysia
05/28/2013 02:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8434843

Maybe I will do so. tounge And, even if I do, it will only be for 2 months! lmao

Last Edited by Solar Guardian on 05/28/2013 02:21 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39767064
United States
05/29/2013 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had many dreams that show me signs and numbers that ET First Contact may be possible to happen between June 2-22 2013. Prepare yourselves!! abductabductabductabduct

Soon to be 0 for 18
Zero for Eighteen
0%
Zero Percent

"May 2013 the greatest May since the year 3710 BC!!!"

Lol. You're mentally I'll dude.

GLP