Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,401 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 267,481
Pageviews Today: 436,771Threads Today: 141Posts Today: 2,510
06:19 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Amanda Bynes psyop: Is she being "punished" by the Illuminati???

outdoorgyal

User ID: 13106815
Canada
05/29/2013 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Amanda Bynes psyop: Is she being "punished" by the Illuminati???
alright cannabis whatever you want to call this delightful plant is not the devils lettuce lol

it just seemed like you were hating on it but I guess that was sarcasm :)

Everyone loves to hate on cannabis and its just not right. I can't think of one thing that alcohol helps while the list is never ending for sweet sweet maryjane :D
 Quoting: outdoorgyal

It's just that the only really bad thing about it, is it's legal status.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40646696

TRUTH but even though im pro legal as a cannabis user some things about it being legal scares. I guess everything has its pros and cons.
“Electric communication will never be a substitute for the face of someone who with their soul encourages another person to be brave and true.” C. Dickens
Ford Prefect  (OP)

User ID: 40422112
Brazil
05/29/2013 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
How about no boundaries from an early age combined with all the money you can spend.

Everything isn't a conspiracy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6314832

When the subject in discussion IS an obvious Monarch MK-Ultra probably abused since childhood the same way of Britney Spears, Cristina Aguilera, Lindsay Lohan, Miley Cyrus and many many other child-celebrities, it's DEFINITELY a conspiracy.

Now go back to enjoy your icy kool-aid before it gets warm.
It's a tough galaxy. If you want to survive, you've gotta know...where your towel is.
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
05/29/2013 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
alright cannabis whatever you want to call this delightful plant is not the devils lettuce lol

Everyone loves to hate on cannabis and its just not right. I can't think of one thing that alcohol helps while the list is never ending for sweet sweet maryjane :D

TRUTH but even though im pro legal as a cannabis user some things about it being legal scares. I guess everything has its pros and cons.

Nice job trying to make this about "marijuana use".

norespect
It's a tough galaxy. If you want to survive, you've gotta know...where your towel is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32381683
United States
05/29/2013 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
"They" are out after her, I have no doubts.
 Quoting: Ford Prefect

Thread: Retired Actress Amanda Bynes 'Fearful and Paranoid'
 Quoting: Mister Obvious

MSM is pushing a heavy propaganda to demonize her. There's a noticeable pattern behind it and everything started after she left the industry.

She's under astral attack, it's not your average meltdown.

this
she no longer want to play "their" game.
hollywierd is EVIL
SnakeAirlines

User ID: 39401699
United States
05/29/2013 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who?

scratching
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

deanoZXT-07/20/2014 07:48 PM
outdoorgyal

Canada
05/29/2013 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

norespect

ok bud whatever you say

I wasnt trying to make this about "marijuana use" I was having a discussion with the poster above. Thanks for your positive contribution.
“Electric communication will never be a substitute for the face of someone who with their soul encourages another person to be brave and true.” C. Dickens
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32381683
United States
05/29/2013 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

norespect

YUP! Caught that too. SHILLS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40500345
Argentina
05/29/2013 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Poor thing, she used to be really cute.

Isnt this kinda normal for people who got famous at an early age?
guy
User ID: 40171274
United States
05/29/2013 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I bet she checks GLP, and I'd also like to say I'd still do her.
outdoorgyal

Canada
05/29/2013 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a shill?! lol some of you posters are seriously bent
Anonymous Coward
Argentina
05/29/2013 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
This video is kinda disturbing
she looks demon possesed
Anonymous Coward
Argentina
05/29/2013 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I found this on some forum, I think this person might be right:

I would bet my life that she's schizophrenic, assuming this isn't a stunt (which it seems more and more not to be). I have a family friend who has schizophrenia, and, as much as all the people whine about making armchair diagnoses, Amanda is increasingly fitting the bill for schizophrenia. Go ahead and chastise me for believing what's so clearly in front of your face.

These are all symptoms which she appears to exhibit, based on the NIMH (
[link to www.nimh.nih.gov]

1) Delusions. She claims to have a music and fashion career in the works, but she's the only one whose made those claims and nobody has corroborated any of it. Besides that, how can she be working on music or anything else when she's on twitter 24/7 calling everybody ugly and babbling absolute nonsense? She moved to New York where she knows nobody, and stated she does not speak to her family. She doesn't appear to have any friends, either, so she's possibly isolated herself. She's going to be a rapper? She's doing fashion? For one, record labels aren't going to give her the time of day, and I highly doubt she's being embraced by the NYC fashion world. There's been no evidence in the first place that she's been working on music or anything else. She's the only person whose declared it, and so far there's been no output of anything for over a year (except for twitter rants).

2) Thought disorders. She can't seem to articulate a sentence aside from calling anyone who questions her "ugly". She sounds like a thirteen year old the way she speaks. Smoking pot in a lobby? Throwing a bong out the window? Lying to the police and claiming she was sexually harassed? Not rational though processes.

3) Hallucinations. Her parents claimed she's been hearing voices for some time now and refused to seek help, and she's been seen talking to herself in public and was talking to herself in the sound box of the courtroom. She's also always got her headphones in, which is something that schizophrenics will do to try and drown out the voices. My aforementioned family friend did this, and also would listen to static white noise and claimed to hear voices coming from that as well. Also notice how when she calls everyone ugly, she refers to her and "her friends"— it's anyone's guess as to who these "friends" are. As far as anyone can tell, she spends all of her time alone in her bathroom taking pictures of herself or ranting on twitter. She doesn't appear to have any friends. She hasn't been photographed once with anyone in New York aside from policemen who were handcuffing her. Her parents also said she had no friends or family in New York, so they were puzzled why she moved there. I think it's pretty safe to assume these "friends" she's referring to don't actually exist.

4) Movement disorders. When you look at the "sour patch" video of her, her eyes disturbingly flutter and she talks to herself, and her face seems to twitch and jitter around, almost like nervous ticks or something. She also stares into the mirror and nods at herself.

Honestly guys, it looks like she could very possibly be schizophrenic. It typically manifests in women in their late 20s or early 30s. She's 27. As much as people don't want to believe it, I think the writing's on the wall
Anonymous Coward
Argentina
05/29/2013 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont know what the hell she is doing here

Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
05/29/2013 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

I would bet my life that she's schizophrenic, assuming this isn't a stunt (which it seems more and more not to be). I have a family friend who has schizophrenia, and, as much as all the people whine about making armchair diagnoses, Amanda is increasingly fitting the bill for schizophrenia. Go ahead and chastise me for believing what's so clearly in front of your face.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40500345

Then your life is over, because she's not "schizophrenic", she's not "ADD/ADHD", she's not "bipolar" or any of these labels created to tag people who suffer psychic attacks or went through ritualistic childhood abuse, as "deranged". She's a MONARCH like 99% of all child-stars of the Illuminati industry of entertainment.

I'm very sorry for children who have parents like you, because they will be alone in the dark their whole life.
CharlieMurphy

User ID: 21085501
United States
05/29/2013 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd still hit it...
Fuck Yea!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35612210
United States
05/29/2013 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Around these parts it's called methamphetamine addiction.
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
05/29/2013 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can they be more obvious???

[link to www.hollywoodtuna.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40672313
Australia
05/29/2013 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

What happens to these people is a crime against humanity.

MKUltra

Monarch Programming

The Ludens.

Fuck the illuminati and all the other "secret" occults and programmers. Hopefully one day the world will be free from this bullshit!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40672313
Australia
05/29/2013 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
For you, the uninformed, read this: [link to vigilantcitizen.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40663803

bump

This guy knows where it's at!!!

bump
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
05/29/2013 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

What happens to these people is a crime against humanity.

MKUltra

Monarch Programming

The Ludens.

Fuck the illuminati and all the other "secret" occults and programmers. Hopefully one day the world will be free from this bullshit!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40672313

I'm afraid it's not possible to set the world free of the Illuminati cancer without sacrificing the whole human race. Particularly I would die laughing my ass off under a rain of fire, just knowing that they will burn to ashes as well, but obviously most people wouldn't like to die in order of get planet healed again.
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
05/29/2013 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Check out what that former child-actress of "Mrs Doubtfire" said after Amanda Bynes meltdown.

While she shares that during the first week of filming Mrs. Doubtfire every cast member gave her a gift, she also says her parents did what they could to keep her grounded.

However it’s not that easy for all young stars, she writes: ‘Combine the regular amount of free stuff celebrities get with all the presents people give kids just for being cute, and you've got a recipe for one spoiled-ass child.’

The fourth point on the list is ‘They have been sexually exploited’ and the fifth is ‘They Need to Rebel, But Can't.’
 Quoting: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

bilthy
User ID: 39600465
United States
05/29/2013 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obviously Amanda Byne's Monarch programing is collapsing. Somehow she managed to get out the industry, and apparently "they" are not happy with her.

I believe she's under strong psychic attack, and it's not coincidence that she's always attacking someone from the game, Jay-Z, Rihanna, Courtney Love... It looks like she want to hit "them" but she doesn't know how and she's not strong to do it properly, so she goes in childish rants against their drones.

she must make a sex video with "the nobody" to get her mojo back, and expose these illuminatis at their wicked game.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40750394
United States
05/29/2013 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
"They" are out after her, I have no doubts.

Thread: Retired Actress Amanda Bynes 'Fearful and Paranoid'
 Quoting: Mister Obvious

this is so sad.

agreed op... her mind control is going haywire. I'm just wishing for the best
Anonymous Coward
Argentina
05/29/2013 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Then your life is over, because she's not "schizophrenic", she's not "ADD/ADHD", she's not "bipolar" or any of these labels created to tag people who suffer psychic attacks or went through ritualistic childhood abuse, as "deranged". She's a MONARCH like 99% of all child-stars of the Illuminati industry of entertainment.

I'm very sorry for children who have parents like you, because they will be alone in the dark their whole life.

Yeah I didnt write that, I do believe Monarch slaves exist
DId you ever watch "The imaginarium of doctor parnassus"? That movie is full of Illuminati Monarch Programming symbolism, and Heath Ledger and Johnny Depp (who I believe are/were slaves)
Its a weird movie and I cant really put toghether all the information and the meaning, maybe you know more about it?
Anonymous Coward
Argentina
05/29/2013 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
haha that recut trailer is awesome
Ms. Superduper

User ID: 15016867
United States
05/29/2013 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obviously Amanda Byne's Monarch programing is collapsing. Somehow she managed to get out the industry, and apparently "they" are not happy with her.

I believe she's under strong psychic attack, and it's not coincidence that she's always attacking someone from the game, Jay-Z, Rihanna, Courtney Love... It looks like she want to hit "them" but she doesn't know how and she's not strong to do it properly, so she goes in childish rants against their drones.

No doubt.
Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.

Whatever feels good to your soul, do that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39965836
United States
05/29/2013 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Apparently they tried to send Courtney Love "handle" the situation, but Amanda went in a rant on her too.

IMAGE ( [link to i.dailymail.co.uk] )

they sent courtney love to "help"? seriously? why didn't the just send lil wayne and charley sheen too?
why on earth would they send that hot mess to help a lonely little girl? francis bean even thinks courtney is a nightmare.
amanda really showed some common sense by rejecting that old drug addict psyco-killer witch.
tptb want poor amanda on crazy pills so badly.
i hope she refuses the chemical lobotomy.
they don't really want to help her, just control her.
so sad.
id be afraid too if i were her.
at least she knows enough not to trust anyone from hollywood.
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
05/29/2013 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah I didnt write that, I do believe Monarch slaves exist
DId you ever watch "The imaginarium of doctor parnassus"? That movie is full of Illuminati Monarch Programming symbolism, and Heath Ledger and Johnny Depp (who I believe are/were slaves)
Its a weird movie and I cant really put toghether all the information and the meaning, maybe you know more about it?

Didn't watch it and probably won't! I just don't feel like watching that movie but if Johnny Depp is on it, occultist shit might be galore.

Last Edited by Ford Prefect on 05/29/2013 01:58 PM
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
05/29/2013 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Apparently they tried to send Courtney Love "handle" the situation, but Amanda went in a rant on her too.

they sent courtney love to "help"? seriously? why didn't the just send lil wayne and charley sheen too?
why on earth would they send that hot mess to help a lonely little girl? francis bean even thinks courtney is a nightmare.
amanda really showed some common sense by rejecting that old drug addict psyco-killer witch.
so sad.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39965836

Obviously they didn't send Courtney Love to "help" Amanda Bynes, they tried to send her to HANDLE her, just like they sent Sheen to handle Lindsay Lohan.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39965836
United States
05/29/2013 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

so sad.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39965836

Obviously they didn't send Courtney Love to "help" Amanda Bynes, they tried to send her to HANDLE her, just like they sent Sheen to handle Lindsay Lohan.

great point.
didn't think of the sheen/lohan connection.

GLP