Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,494 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 254,121
Pageviews Today: 414,972Threads Today: 129Posts Today: 2,376
06:00 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Amanda Bynes psyop: Is she being "punished" by the Illuminati???

Uncle Fuck Stick

User ID: 40749787
United States
05/29/2013 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Amanda Bynes psyop: Is she being "punished" by the Illuminati???
And she shaved her head to...just like Britney spears did trying to break her programing.....fucking disgusting what they do to children.....EVIL
:4hlick:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8943526
Canada
05/29/2013 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
dont hate a plant you fucking cunts
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38175314
United States
05/31/2013 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
i knew it.. the way she was, then all of a sudden shes a mess just like Lindsay Lohan n how they had Brittany until she changed her mind.. devilish world foul play!!
Ford Prefect  (OP)

User ID: 40422112
Brazil
05/31/2013 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
i knew it.. the way she was, then all of a sudden shes a mess just like Lindsay Lohan n how they had Brittany until she changed her mind.. devilish world foul play!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38175314

Amanda Bynes is not like Lindsay Lohan and Britney. She quit the industry BEFORE they managed to twist, deprave her and turn them into an archetype of Lilith.

That's probably why they are so engaged in destroy her. What they can't twist, they kill!

Amanda Bynes still has a lot of innocence and good on her.
It's a tough galaxy. If you want to survive, you've gotta know...where your towel is.
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
06/02/2013 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I found this on some forum, I think this person might be right:

I would bet my life that she's schizophrenic, assuming this isn't a stunt (which it seems more and more not to be). I have a family friend who has schizophrenia, and, as much as all the people whine about making armchair diagnoses, Amanda is increasingly fitting the bill for schizophrenia. Go ahead and chastise me for believing what's so clearly in front of your face.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40500345

Then your life is over, because she's not "schizophrenic", she's not "ADD/ADHD", she's not "bipolar" or any of these labels created to tag people who suffer psychic attacks or went through ritualistic childhood abuse, as "deranged". She's a MONARCH like 99% of all child-stars of the Illuminati industry of entertainment.

I'm very sorry for children who have parents like you, because they will be alone in the dark their whole life.
 Quoting: Ford Prefect

I am so sick and tired of you insulting people that don't agree with you. You are by far the most retarded poster on GLP.

God forbid someone question your theories, grow up or get some medication.

I am not agreeing or disagreeing with your post but if anyone is a shill it's you, constantly trying to discredit conspiracy types.

You can't handle any other point of view but your own.

Last Edited by geminilion on 06/02/2013 10:44 AM
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38606869
United States
06/03/2013 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
She's being initiated! Going through all of the changes. Haven't you noticed it's glamourous to be completely crazy, dark and weird?! Lady Gaga? Lana Del Rey? Linday Lohan? Katy Perry? All of her twitter pictures of of her covering one eye? Hmm
Paul B.
User ID: 41788759
Australia
06/16/2013 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kinda related vid:

[link to www.youtube.com]
PallasAthene

User ID: 41787075
United Kingdom
06/16/2013 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
this is why she shaved her hair off and wears wigs now.

remember when britney shaved her head? she was trying to escape her handlers.

(woops just read up the thread Uncle has said this already!!)

Last Edited by Amoebas on 06/16/2013 04:03 AM
Ashley
User ID: 40971397
Canada
07/29/2013 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't completely disagree with the illuminati theories, but I really think many times it's a little exaggerated and looked into too deeply. Fame and money can destroy anybody, especially weak people. I doubt this is about weed, although other drugs could play a role, but being young and handling fame isn't easy. Everyone's blowing this up into some illuminati ritual. If she wasn't famous and was just someone you or I knew we'd just say she's going through a phase or troubled or something. There's a whole lot of girls like this in everyday life, on twitter, Facebook etc, only reason she's focused on is because she's famous. It's life, chill.
NERV
User ID: 22176654
United States
07/29/2013 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
This video is kinda disturbing
she looks demon possesed

Holy fuck, sometimes I roll my eyes at the mkultra stuff, then other times I am completely convinced. But holy shit if this is not some anna nicole smith mind control shit I don`t know what is.
NERV
United States
07/29/2013 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38175314

Amanda Bynes is not like Lindsay Lohan and Britney. She quit the industry BEFORE they managed to twist, deprave her and turn them into an archetype of Lilith.

That's probably why they are so engaged in destroy her. What they can't twist, they kill!

Amanda Bynes still has a lot of innocence and good on her.

Whoa OP you just blew my mind is that what the programming is, it`s tied to lillith? I thought lillith was a dominator? Seems like these girls are beaten into submission.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24378106
United States
07/29/2013 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
They will have to reprogram her like Britany, but amanda is much worse !!
NERV
United States
07/29/2013 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kinda related vid:

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Paul B. 41788759

Haha I didn`t see that one coming.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7924373
United States
07/30/2013 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
This video is kinda disturbing
she looks demon possesed

This makes me think of the Anna Nichole video of her in clown makeup acting all tripped out! She's another one who was controlled, it must be part of their programming
anti gov. ANTI FAME
User ID: 47647652
United States
11/24/2013 04:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
some people cant handle the truth and i really feel sorry for them for believing so much in the fucked up government and these sick,twister ,sorry disgusting child molesters in the white house and all them piece of shit disney producers the elite mf's that are doing this to these poor children,,,,if u can find me 1 child hood actor that wasnt invalved in mk ultra ill kiss ur ass ... but the point is u wont because they are all slaves to these sick S.O.B'S....IF THEY WOUDL HAVE READ THE FINE PRINT THE THEY WOULD HAVE KNOWN THEY WERE SELLING THEIR SOUL 2 THE DEVIL HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOOD 4 THOUGHT ............
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21351810
United States
11/24/2013 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Apparently they tried to send Courtney Love "handle" the situation, but Amanda went in a rant on her too.

IMAGE ( [link to i.dailymail.co.uk] )

It takes a crazy bitch to make Courtney Love look sane.

GLP