Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,860 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,542
Pageviews Today: 3,212Threads Today: 3Posts Today: 20
12:01 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

NOSTRADAMUS PREDICTED PRINCE WILLIAM'S SON TO COME IN JULY 2013 = RETURN OF CHRIST.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39919992
United States
05/31/2013 02:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: NOSTRADAMUS PREDICTED PRINCE WILLIAM'S SON TO COME IN JULY 2013 = RETURN OF CHRIST.
Jesus Christ that is coming from an earthly kingdom. If the prince's son is called Christ by someone, it must be the Antichrist they are referring to.

Jesus Christ's Kingdome is not based on any kingdom from this world.

Joh 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

Joh 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

This is how Jesus Christ's second coming will be:

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Mat 26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Mar 13:26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

Quoting: 931826

Oh sorry, it should be: "Jesus Christ is not coming from an earthly kingdom"

Thank you to remind us those excerpts of the Scriptures. What you fail to understand is that Christ won't be a natural baby. He will come from the clouds (extradimensional beings / ETs) with great power and glory because his baby body will be made in the Heavens and his return will occur in a supernatural way.

You can't see that coming right now because you believe that what Kate bears is the one to come. It won't occur that way. Remember what was written here:

1) something strange will happen by the end of the week close to Orleans, France,

2) something strange will happen in the royal family around June 13th,

3) something strange will happen about the Kate's pregnancy around July 13th.

Cheers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37540548
United States
05/31/2013 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: NOSTRADAMUS PREDICTED PRINCE WILLIAM'S SON TO COME IN JULY 2013 = RETURN OF CHRIST.
Jesus Christ that is coming from an earthly kingdom. If the prince's son is called Christ by someone, it must be the Antichrist they are referring to.

Joh 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

Joh 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Mat 26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Mar 13:26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

Thank you to remind us those excerpts of the Scriptures. What you fail to understand is that Christ won't be a natural baby. He will come from the clouds (extradimensional beings / ETs) with great power and glory because his baby body will be made in the Heavens and his return will occur in a supernatural way.

You can't see that coming right now because you believe that what Kate bears is the one to come. It won't occur that way. Remember what was written here:

1) something strange will happen by the end of the week close to Orleans, France,

Cheers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39919992

Let's add that the whole world is waiting for this royal baby - we can say HE COMES WITH GREAT POWER AND GLORY, hence the LION (symbol of the British Crown) - contrary to the 'first' time Jesus came on Earth 2,000 years ago in a barn (the LAMB). If the ETs / Angels bring him in a bright light, we will say that He comes from the clouds.

And the prophecy is then fulfilled!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14380192
United States
05/31/2013 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
When the child is born, will the earth tremble?
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2013 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

So, according to you, anyone calling the real Christ, Christ, is talking about the antichrist, right?

You have not the least clue of how Christ will return to Earth from the 'clouds', even according to the Bible.

You don't know what form he will have.

You don't know where.

You don't know who will accompany and protect him.

You don't know what are the clouds...and so on,

but you decide He can't come in a royal family, even if it was ALREADY the case 2,000 years ago!

Don't you forget the promise God made to King David?

Don't you think the British family is from the King David bloodline?

What do you think the people thought about the way the Messiah had to come before Jesus came? I am sure most of the people at that time didn't imagine a second the way he actually came. It took several years before very few started to understand who he really was, despite the warnings and the books talking about his arrival.

Don't believe you are smarter than those people 2,000 years ago. The best evidence is that you don't know many things but you just use your own frame of thinking to figure it out.

I see you refer to the Tribulations to point out the time of His coming. Remember that Jesus came in two times:

1) His birth.
2) His Ministry.

30 years separated these two periods in time!

I am stunned by the lack of coherence, imagination and intelligence of the Bible scholars.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2013 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
When the child is born, will the earth tremble?
 Quoting: Astral Goat

Surely, there will be a great warning. It could be a big Earthquake. Or something else.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2013 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

In this verse, Jesus talks about the time 2,000 years ago. Since his birth, he didn't come from this world. His kingdom was from out there since he came at the very moment of his birth. But he appeared through a womb. He had to be delivered to the Jews...AT HIS TIME 2,000 years ago...to be recognized as the Son of God...to return to his kingdom in the Heavens!

But he wanted his kingdom to be back to Earth, hence his next birth in a royal family. We can expect a great change in this family to transform the world in a peaceful place.

Remember the Lord's prayer:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth, as it is in heaven.

Who taught this prayer to us?

angel3
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2013 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
PIN THIS PLEASE!

This is surely the most important finding about the Return of Christ. How could this be unnoticed by everyone? This topic is central to many other threads in here, and elsewhere. Please pin this.

flowas
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2013 04:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

In this verse, Jesus talks about the time 2,000 years ago. Since his birth, he didn't come from this world. His kingdom was from out there since he came at the very moment of his birth. But he appeared through a womb. He had to be delivered to the Jews...AT HIS TIME 2,000 years ago...to be recognized as the Son of God...to return to his kingdom in the Heavens!

But he wanted his kingdom to be back to Earth, hence his next birth in a royal family. We can expect a great change in this family to transform the world in a peaceful place.

Remember the Lord's prayer:

Your kingdom come,
your will be done,

Who taught this prayer to us?

angel3
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37540548

Your kingdom come,
your will be done,

Jesus speaking:

ALLO THE EARTH?

Do you hear me?

Where are all my supporters? Where are my sheeples? Where is my CHURCH?

WHY DO YOU THINK THE ANGLICANISM APPEARED, EXCEPT TO ALLOW ME TO BE KING AND CHRIST IN THE SAME TIME WHEN THE TIME HAS COME?

grouphug

pope
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2013 05:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
In the Anglican Church, the King is ALSO the Head of the Church. Two roles for ONLY ONE PERSON:

THE KING OF THE EARTH AND HEAVEN!

The British monarchy traces its origins from the Kings of the Angles and the early Scottish Kings. ANGLE / ANGOL!

Political leader + Spiritual leader = CHRIST.

This is the promise of the Christ. No one will be above HIM, not even a pope, hence the end of the Catholic Church of the propheties.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2013 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1825196
Netherlands
05/31/2013 05:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
1) The year thousand nine hundred ninety nine seven month,
2) From the heaven there will come a great King of Terror:
3)To bring back to life the great King of Angolmois,
4) Before after Mars to reign by good luck.

Here's another interpretation:

1) 1999 & 7 months really means July 1999 or it wouldn't be a "prophecy", how accurate it really is seems debatable
2) From the sky will come a reign of terror - 911 police state, drones
3) Giving rise to a ruler of the English/Western nations
4) Before and after the mars landing, to reign on good faith (of the people)

= president of choice or shadow ruler

check the meaning, not the words.

User ID: 40852907
Israel
05/31/2013 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

So, according to you, anyone calling the real Christ, Christ, is talking about the antichrist, right?

You have not the least clue of how Christ will return to Earth from the 'clouds', even according to the Bible.

You don't know what form he will have.

You don't know where.

You don't know who will accompany and protect him.

You don't know what are the clouds...and so on,

but you decide He can't come in a royal family, even if it was ALREADY the case 2,000 years ago!

Don't you forget the promise God made to King David?

Don't you think the British family is from the King David bloodline?

What do you think the people thought about the way the Messiah had to come before Jesus came? I am sure most of the people at that time didn't imagine a second the way he actually came. It took several years before very few started to understand who he really was, despite the warnings and the books talking about his arrival.

Don't believe you are smarter than those people 2,000 years ago. The best evidence is that you don't know many things but you just use your own frame of thinking to figure it out.

I see you refer to the Tribulations to point out the time of His coming. Remember that Jesus came in two times:

1) His birth.
2) His Ministry.

30 years separated these two periods in time!

I am stunned by the lack of coherence, imagination and intelligence of the Bible scholars.

Ok just stick to your own vain imaginations. You will be taken by surprise.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2013 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

1) 1999 & 7 months really means July 1999 or it wouldn't be a "prophecy", how accurate it really is seems debatable

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1825196

Oh, okaaaayyyyy! The words are of no importance. Here is my new interpretation.

1) In 1999 & 7 months of the Martian calendar (+/- 567 months),
2) From the Skynet TV will come a movie of terror from an Earthling satellite broadcast, in which,
3) The Chief K(l)ing(on) of the Space Jungle (approximated anagram of Angolmois),
4) Will reign on Mars before and after he win a lucky ticket of the Martian lottery.

BEWARE OF THE KLINGONS. THEY ARE OUR FUTURE RULERS.

1rof1

alien11
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2013 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok just stick to your own vain imaginations. You will be taken by surprise.

I see you have no real argument based on the Scriptures. Just a dogmatic rejection. You are the one who will be taken by surprise!

spock

User ID: 40852907
Israel
05/31/2013 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Cheers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39919992

This is funny.
I believe a new Jesus will be born, but this is the fake one. which the Catholic Church (the Jesuites that is)want us to believe is the real Jesus. But that will be the end-time Antichrist, and he will reign as if he were Jesus Christ for a while, yes may be grow up first and even have his ministry also. Then the tribulation will come, when the "prince" (William's son ?) shall confirm a covenant with the many as prophecied in Daniel.

This is a very nice new information that supports my view that there is still a long time yet before the real tribulation will come.

There will be set up by the earthly powers a fake tribulation in cooperation with an alien invasion and with technologies they have obtained through them.

However, first the rapture takes place, which will be explained as an "evil alien abduction" phenomena, however, really being the God's angels coming in clouds of crafts.

The real evil ones, the fallen angels, will quite quickly step in during this event and intermingle, so there will be a mixture of the evil fallen aliens and God's angels. The fallen ones will even try and "rescue" people from being raptured by God.

After some decades yet to come, the real tribulation will set in, ending with the real Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40864312
Germany
05/31/2013 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
pff everbyody knows Obama's first son is going to be the return of Christ.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38042492
United States
05/31/2013 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1825196

Oh, okaaaayyyyy! The words are of no importance. Here is my new interpretation.

1) In 1999 & 7 months of the Martian calendar (+/- 567 months),
2) From the Skynet TV will come a movie of terror from an Earthling satellite broadcast, in which,
3) The Chief K(l)ing(on) of the Space Jungle (approximated anagram of Angolmois),
4) Will reign on Mars before and after he win a lucky ticket of the Martian lottery.

BEWARE OF THE KLINGONS. THEY ARE OUR FUTURE RULERS.

1rof1

alien11

I love this version!

grinning

People come with their ideas and put meanings in the Nostradamus quatrains. The OP version is the best intelligent interpretation ever heard, based on facts and logic symbols used in the 16th century.
Krispy71

User ID: 39765605
Netherlands
05/31/2013 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Theres going to be a Russian/Chinese alliance in the future
to take on Israel and Nato.
Mongols in China are citizens of the People's Republic of China who are ethnic Mongols.

The great king of terror is Putin and not the cassini space probe you idiot. Is all symbolic. On August 18, 1999, at 03:28 UTC, the Cassini craft made a gravitational-assist flyby of the Earth loaded with nuclear fuel. Its all symbolic. Theres going to be a nuclear crisis and a nuclear war

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32516545

WOW, dude! You're rude and unbalanced.

If I correctly follow you, Nostradamus had a mind disorder to imagine that:

1) the 'King of Terror' is also 'The Great King of Angolmois', but it's partly true because it's symbolic,

2) it's true only if there is an alliance with the Chineses, even if the Mongolia (for MONGOLS) is an independant country, between China and Russia, inhabited by LESS THAN 3 millions people, compared to + 1,3 BILLIONS in China and almost 100 millions of Russia.

3) those mongols / chineses / Russians have NO KING (communist country), but it doesn't matter because the king of terror / Angolmois is the other guy coming from another communist country who defeated the previous REAL Royals (TSARS).

4) the Cassini fly-by posed a danger important enough to put a date in this quatrain among 1,000 other quatrains.

What was this danger again?

To gain interplanetary momentum while already in flight, the trajectory of the Cassini mission included several gravitational slingshot maneuvers: two fly-by passes of Venus, one more of the Earth, and then one of the planet Jupiter. The terrestrial fly-by was the final instance when the Cassini space probe posed any conceivable danger to human beings.

The maneuver was successful, with Cassini passing by 500 km (310 mi) above the Earth on August 18, 1999.[19] Had there been any malfunction causing the Cassini space probe to collide with the Earth, NASA's complete environmental impact study estimated that, in the worst case (with an acute angle of entry in which Cassini would gradually burn up), a significant fraction of the 33 kg[19] of plutonium-238 inside the RTGs would have been dispersed into the Earth's atmosphere so that up to five billion people (i.e. almost the entire terrestrial population) could have been exposed, causing up to an estimated 5,000 additional cancer deaths[29] (0.0005 per cent, i.e. a fraction 0.000005, of 1 billion cancer deaths expected anyway from other causes; the product is incorrectly calculated elsewhere[30] as 500,000 deaths), but the odds against that happening were more than 1 million to one.[29]

5,000 additional cancers of ONE BILLION! The odds were 1 million to one to occur.

Of course, Nostradamus has estimated that this danger was worth noting it, even if there were NO VICTIMS!!!!!!!!!!

The Syria war has made more than 80,000 REAL DEATHS. Is it noted in the quatrains? WITH A DATE?

Your theory is a fail and you take Nostradamus as a dumbass.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1269973

Concerning this prophecy by Nostradamus, it is interesting that the solar eclipse on August 11,1999, and on August 17, 1999 the Cassini spacecraft with its nuclear fuel passed within a thousand miles of earth's surface, within a day of the Grand Cross pattern. I think the significance of Cassini passing by earth within a day of the Grand Cross pattern is that Cassini may be a hologram, a symbolic parallel event, related to the rise to power of the Antichrist in Russia as Vladimir Putin.

Let us consider the Grand Cross Astrology pattern of August 1999. On August 18, 1999, there was an unusual alignment of planets in a Grand Cross shape, possibly the most unusual Astrological alignment seen in the last two thousand years. And one week before, on August 11, 1999. The Grand Cross, which is one of the most amazing astrological alignments ever seen in history, consisted of: the Sun, Venus, and Mercury in the sign of Leo, Mars and the Moon in Scorpio with Pluto close by in Sagittarius, Saturn and Jupiter in Taurus, and Neptune and Uranus in Aquarius.

Also note that, the "great King of the Mongols" could be Genghis Khan. . Genghis Khan conquered much of the known world around 1200 AD, including much of Russia, murdering millions. Also, note that another Khan is Dr. Khan, the father of Pakistan's atomic bomb, who allegedly has also given away Pakistan's atomic secrets to Iran, and North Korea. Dr. Khan could by developing and giving to other countries the A-Bomb be a fullfillment of the "King of Terror"

The meteorite that hit Russian in February 2013 and caused an atomic like explosion was a warning from God to Putin.

The soon to come Russian / Chinese / Syrian / Iranian alliance that will destroy 1/3 of the earth lead by Putin....the 3rd AND FINAL ANTICHRIST.

Bolded bump

Last Edited by Krispy71 on 05/31/2013 07:33 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2013 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remember what was written here:

Cheers.

YOU:

This is funny.
I believe a new Jesus will be born, but this is the fake one. which the Catholic Church (the Jesuites that is)want us to believe is the real Jesus. But that will be the end-time Antichrist, and he will reign as if he were Jesus Christ for a while, yes may be grow up first and even have his ministry also. Then the tribulation will come, when the "prince" (William's son ?) shall confirm a covenant with the many as prophecied in Daniel.

This is a very nice new information that supports my view that there is still a long time yet before the real tribulation will come.

There will be set up by the earthly powers a fake tribulation in cooperation with an alien invasion and with technologies they have obtained through them.

However, first the rapture takes place, which will be explained as an "evil alien abduction" phenomena, however, really being the God's angels coming in clouds of crafts.

The real evil ones, the fallen angels, will quite quickly step in during this event and intermingle, so there will be a mixture of the evil fallen aliens and God's angels. The fallen ones will even try and "rescue" people from being raptured by God.

After some decades yet to come, the real tribulation will set in, ending with the real Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

You're right about the mixture. But how will you see the bads among the goods? And conversely?

How to be sure that the one to come in next July is not the Christ, for many people say that the AC is already here since a long time?

What will make you a better judge than others to understand the events? What's the difference between 'Rescue' and 'Rapture'? Again, how will you know the bad from the goods?

1dunno1
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2013 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remember what was written here:

Cheers.

YOU:

This is funny.

You're right about the mixture. But how will you see the bads among the goods? And conversely?

How to be sure that the one to come in next July is not the Christ, for many people say that the AC is already here since a long time?

What will make you a better judge than others to understand the events? What's the difference between 'Rescue' and 'Rapture'? Again, how will you know the bad from the goods?

1dunno1
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2013 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
pff everbyody knows Obama's first son is going to be the return of Christ.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40864312

GOOOOOD. That's why he only has daughters. Hahaha.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2013 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Theres going to be a Russian/Chinese alliance in the future
to take on Israel and Nato.
Mongols in China are citizens of the People's Republic of China who are ethnic Mongols.

The great king of terror is Putin and not the cassini space probe you idiot. Is all symbolic. On August 18, 1999, at 03:28 UTC, the Cassini craft made a gravitational-assist flyby of the Earth loaded with nuclear fuel. Its all symbolic. Theres going to be a nuclear crisis and a nuclear war

WOW, dude! You're rude and unbalanced.

If I correctly follow you, Nostradamus had a mind disorder to imagine that:

1) the 'King of Terror' is also 'The Great King of Angolmois', but it's partly true because it's symbolic,

2) it's true only if there is an alliance with the Chineses, even if the Mongolia (for MONGOLS) is an independant country, between China and Russia, inhabited by LESS THAN 3 millions people, compared to + 1,3 BILLIONS in China and almost 100 millions of Russia.

3) those mongols / chineses / Russians have NO KING (communist country), but it doesn't matter because the king of terror / Angolmois is the other guy coming from another communist country who defeated the previous REAL Royals (TSARS).

4) the Cassini fly-by posed a danger important enough to put a date in this quatrain among 1,000 other quatrains.

What was this danger again?

To gain interplanetary momentum while already in flight, the trajectory of the Cassini mission included several gravitational slingshot maneuvers: two fly-by passes of Venus, one more of the Earth, and then one of the planet Jupiter. The terrestrial fly-by was the final instance when the Cassini space probe posed any conceivable danger to human beings.

The maneuver was successful, with Cassini passing by 500 km (310 mi) above the Earth on August 18, 1999.[19] Had there been any malfunction causing the Cassini space probe to collide with the Earth, NASA's complete environmental impact study estimated that, in the worst case (with an acute angle of entry in which Cassini would gradually burn up), a significant fraction of the 33 kg[19] of plutonium-238 inside the RTGs would have been dispersed into the Earth's atmosphere so that up to five billion people (i.e. almost the entire terrestrial population) could have been exposed, causing up to an estimated 5,000 additional cancer deaths[29] (0.0005 per cent, i.e. a fraction 0.000005, of 1 billion cancer deaths expected anyway from other causes; the product is incorrectly calculated elsewhere[30] as 500,000 deaths), but the odds against that happening were more than 1 million to one.[29]

5,000 additional cancers of ONE BILLION! The odds were 1 million to one to occur.

Of course, Nostradamus has estimated that this danger was worth noting it, even if there were NO VICTIMS!!!!!!!!!!

The Syria war has made more than 80,000 REAL DEATHS. Is it noted in the quatrains? WITH A DATE?

Your theory is a fail and you take Nostradamus as a dumbass.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1269973

Concerning this prophecy by Nostradamus, it is interesting that the solar eclipse on August 11,1999, and on August 17, 1999 the Cassini spacecraft with its nuclear fuel passed within a thousand miles of earth's surface, within a day of the Grand Cross pattern. I think the significance of Cassini passing by earth within a day of the Grand Cross pattern is that Cassini may be a hologram, a symbolic parallel event, related to the rise to power of the Antichrist in Russia as Vladimir Putin.

Let us consider the Grand Cross Astrology pattern of August 1999. On August 18, 1999, there was an unusual alignment of planets in a Grand Cross shape, possibly the most unusual Astrological alignment seen in the last two thousand years. And one week before, on August 11, 1999. The Grand Cross, which is one of the most amazing astrological alignments ever seen in history, consisted of: the Sun, Venus, and Mercury in the sign of Leo, Mars and the Moon in Scorpio with Pluto close by in Sagittarius, Saturn and Jupiter in Taurus, and Neptune and Uranus in Aquarius.

Also note that, the "great King of the Mongols" could be Genghis Khan. . Genghis Khan conquered much of the known world around 1200 AD, including much of Russia, murdering millions. Also, note that another Khan is Dr. Khan, the father of Pakistan's atomic bomb, who allegedly has also given away Pakistan's atomic secrets to Iran, and North Korea. Dr. Khan could by developing and giving to other countries the A-Bomb be a fullfillment of the "King of Terror"

The meteorite that hit Russian in February 2013 and caused an atomic like explosion was a warning from God to Putin.

The soon to come Russian / Chinese / Syrian / Iranian alliance that will destroy 1/3 of the earth lead by Putin....the 3rd AND FINAL ANTICHRIST.

Bolded bump
 Quoting: Krispy71

I think OP agrees with the fact that there will have an alliance such as Russia / China / Syria / Iran. Even Nostradamus talked about it.

His point consisting in saying that this particular 10;72 quatrain doesn't speak about this alliance, nor Genghis Khan, for a simple reason: this alliance will fail against the Westarn countries, as Nostradamus pointed out in other quatrains.

If it fails and looses the coming war, how could this new Genghis Khan (the supposed ressurected King of Angolmois) reign by 'good luck' before and AFTER the war WWIII (Mars)?

We need not to forget the logic in Nostradamus verses. He can not say one thing and its opposite. So, this interpretation doesn't match the logic and the words (mongols being a false anagram of angolmois). The mongol thing is the bad one.

I concur with op. 'Angoumois / Angol / Angle' is much better. Then the Return of Christ in July 2013 in the British royal family is a real candidate for this quatrain.
Shez
User ID: 39880784
United Kingdom
05/31/2013 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
The famous quatrain X-72 of Nostradamus is now clear for educated people: the SON of Prince William, future king of United Kingdom, is the Great King of Angolmois to come in next July.

French Version:

1) L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois,
2) Du ciel viendra un gran Roy effrayeur.
3) Resusciter le grand Roy d'Angolmois.
4) Avant apres Mars regner par bon heur.

English Translation:

Here is the meaning:

1) 1999 + 7 months (July)

2) King of Terror = Hades = Death = card 13 in the tarot deck = 13 Years since heaven could mean the revolutions of Earth around the sun, i.e. the cosmic clock,

3) King of Angeln = King of England (Angeln = old name of England) = King Arthur, the ONCE AND FUTURE KING,

4) He will reign before and after a big war (WWIII) for our best fate.

The son of (Prince) the Duke of William (future King of UK) and Duchess Catherine is due on July 13th, 2013.

1999 + 7 months + 13 years = July 2013.

This quatrain X-72 is the only one with a date. But this date has been coded to protect the the next Great Monarch many propheties have talked about. I think this quatrain represents the Return of Christ, and UK will be the NEW JERUSALEM.

chorus
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37524754

bsflag First William is the anti Christ now this bollocks...at least quote someone who was accurate in their predictions and who's predictions aren't taken to mean anything and everthing that happens
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2013 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
First William is the anti Christ now this bollocks...at least quote someone who was accurate in their predictions and who's predictions aren't taken to mean anything and everthing that happens
 Quoting: Shez 39880784

How do you know Prince William is the AC? Just because you follow the BS of Clinton Ortiz who is wrong about a lot of things in his ramblings?

Nostradamus was accurate in many of his quatrains. The others were just misinterpreted or misunderstood. This interpretation of the quatrain 10;72 is the best one I ever heard about, coz based on FACTS (symbol of the death = 13; Heavens = cosmic clock; Angoumois = former region name where Francis 1st was from, previous territory of the crown of England; Angol sounds like Angles = first name of the English people).
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2013 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
FYI about the word ANGOUMOIS:

In French:
[link to fr.wikipedia.org]

In English:

Angoumois (French pronunciation: [ɑ̃ɡumwa]) was a county and province of France, nearly corresponding today to the Charente département. Its capital was Angoulême.

About Francis 1st:

He was the son of Charles, Count of Angoulême, and Louise of Savoy. He succeeded his cousin Louis XII, who died without a male heir.

House House of Valois-Angoulême

Born 12 September 1494
Château de Cognac, France

Cognac (French: [kɔ.ɲak]) is a commune in the Charente department in southwestern France.

The Duchy of Aquitaine:

[link to fr.wikipedia.org]

En 877, le royaume d'Aquitaine se décompose en deux duchés, un duché de Gascogne au sud de la Garonne et un duché d'Aquitaine (plus tard appelé Guyenne) qui avait pour capitale Bordeaux et se composait alors des fiefs de Gascogne, du comté d'Armagnac, du comté de Fezensac, du Périgord, du Poitou, du comté d'Angoulême, de la Saintonge et du comté de la Marche.

En 1058, les deux duchés se réunissent.

La reine Aliénor d'Aquitaine, fille du duc Guillaume X, fut au Moyen Âge parmi les personnages les plus influents de toute l'Europe. Après l'échec de son premier mariage avec le roi Louis VII de France, elle épousa en 1152 le duc de Normandie et comte d'Anjou, qui devint en 1154 roi d'Angleterre sous le nom d'Henri II Plantagenêt.

Le duché d'Aquitaine prend le nom de duché de Guyenne au moment du traité de Paris conclu le 12 avril 1229 entre Saint Louis et Raymond VII comte de Toulouse, qui cédait ainsi la plus grande partie du Languedoc à la France et mettait fin au conflit albigeois.

Le 8 mai 1360, lors du traité de Brétigny la France perd l’Aquitaine (Guyenne, Gascogne, Quercy, Rouergue, Limousin et Poitou), le Ponthieu et Calais au profit des Anglais. L’essentiel est reconquis, à l’exception de la Guyenne, par Du Guesclin dans les années 1370 et 1380. La rivalité entre les deux couronnes aboutit à la guerre de Cent Ans en 1337.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2013 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you want other approximated anagrams of 'ANGOLMOIS', like some people use for 'MONGOLS', i can suggest these ones too:

SANG du LION. (BLOOD of the LION: symbol of Judah, King David's father)

SALOMON. (Solomon: Son of King David).

Like you see, the anagrams of ANGOLMOIS point to Jesus-Christ, the heir of David's father (Lion) and son (Solomon).

The Lion of Judah (Rev 5:5) is the symbol of the Israelite tribe of Judah in the Book of Genesis. Judah was the fourth son of Jacob the Israelite and was the progenitor of King David. The Lion of Judah is also a phrase in the Book of Revelation representing Jesus, which originated from the tribe of Judah .

So, the OP is perfectly right. There are more anagrams to describe the Return of Christ than the Return of Genghis Khan.
F-BVFA

User ID: 22188579
France
05/31/2013 09:22 AM

Report Abusive Post
On the other hand - Nostradamus was fond of using anagrams of words. "Angolmois" (that's Angolmois, not Anglemois)
 Quoting: Tess2012

Angolmois is the old French for Angoumois which is the region of Angoulême, France.

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

Quote: When it was the old capital of the Angoumois in the Ancien Régime, Angoulême was a fortified town which was highly coveted due to its position at the center of many roads important to communication, and therefore suffered many sieges. From its tumultuous past, the city, perched on a rocky spur, inherited a large historical, religious and urban patrimony, which attracts a lot of tourists.
I came. I saw. I Concorde.

For once you have tasted Concorde you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.

"I would say today we can integrate all religions and races EXCEPT ISLAM."
Singapore's founding father Lee Kuan Y ew
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2013 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now Speechless, uh?

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2013 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Found here:

[link to paranormal.about.com]

Nostradamus and the 1999 King of Terror suggests that the "King of Angolmois" could be Jesus Christ. Angolmois, it is posited, could be cryptic for Golgotha - where Jesus was crucified, making him King of Golgotha.

The "King of Terror" is the Antichrist whose arrival prompts the return of Jesus to Earth. Using more wordplay, the site also offers that Angolmois is "very similar to au chef Anglois - to the English chief," but does not quite explained what the significance might be.

WOW, a double winning ticket!

This quatrain could describe two events:

1) 1999 and 7 months: arrival of the AC (Putin?),

2) 2013 in July: arrival of the Christ.

The writer doesn't see that the English chief is but the future King of UK, the King of the Angle / Angol (Angoumois = former territory of UK).
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2013 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Found here:

[link to paranormal.about.com]

Nostradamus and the 1999 King of Terror suggests that the "King of Angolmois" could be Jesus Christ. Angolmois, it is posited, could be cryptic for Golgotha - where Jesus was crucified, making him King of Golgotha.

The "King of Terror" is the Antichrist whose arrival prompts the return of Jesus to Earth. Using more wordplay, the site also offers that Angolmois is "very similar to au chef Anglois - to the English chief," but does not quite explained what the significance might be.

WOW, a double winning ticket!

This quatrain could describe two events:

1) 1999 and 7 months: arrival of the AC (Putin?),

2) 2013 in July: arrival of the Christ.

The writer doesn't see that the English chief is but the future King of UK, the King of the Angle / Angol (Angoumois = former territory of UK).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38042492

At the same link:

"Before and after Mars to reign by good luck."

Mars, generally, rules the blood and may likely refer to a particular bloodline associated with the Blood of the Lion.

Blood of the Lion = bloodline of Judah / David / Solomon. Capitch?

GLP