Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30987181
United States
06/01/2013 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: UFO on the Moon [NASA]
Check this out, straight from NASA.

Look for three lights to the far right in the picture, right above the mountain slope.

[link to www.hq.nasa.gov]

What do you think?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40882500

oh please....that could be anything....fuck this UFO shit
Palafox
User ID: 40729848
United States
06/01/2013 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I reckon that's no swamp gassed weather-balloning natural illusion on the moon here. We have ourselves a bonafide unidentified object above the surface of the moon.

Here is a side-by-side comparison of the original, unedited picture from NASA ( [link to www.hq.nasa.gov] and the same picture zoomed in on the object with drastically increased exposure to see in the dark.

[link to postimg.org]

Enjoy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40729848
United States
06/01/2013 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I reckon that's no swamp gassed weather-balloning natural illusion on the moon here. We have ourselves a bonafide unidentified object above the surface of the moon.

Here is a side-by-side comparison of the original, unedited picture from NASA [link to www.hq.nasa.gov] and the same picture zoomed in on the object with drastically increased exposure to see in the dark.

[link to postimg.org]

Enjoy.
 Quoting: Palafox 40729848

Working link: [link to www.hq.nasa.gov]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40907482
Germany
06/01/2013 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
fuckin amazing find OP!

looks like the Belgium triangle (1990 sighting). A l i e n

actually I can't stand this TR3-B BS anymore.
if the US had a working spacecraft for manned travel they wouldn't pay Russia about $70 million for each ISS trip.
Free Planet
User ID: 40914242
United Kingdom
06/01/2013 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, I have looked on many different monitors & display screens and cannot find these lights.

Can anyone upload this image here with a circle around these lights?
 Quoting: Ameliah

Maybe you're just too dizzy from all that iPod'ing.

:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39921166
United Kingdom
06/01/2013 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Malfunction in one of the stage lights
Free Planet
User ID: 40914242
United Kingdom
06/01/2013 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
ANY THREE LIGHTS will make a triangular shape, but this does remind one of TRB-3

time for FULL DISCLOSURE if we have intra-solar_system commutability.

I want a go!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30119476
New Zealand
06/01/2013 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
BUSTED
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30119476
New Zealand
06/01/2013 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
BOOM
The Guy

User ID: 5145260
United States
06/01/2013 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
where all the stars WTF i can see stars at night here in jersey the moons got no atmosphere right !

damned
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16520024

During the day, with the sun glaring off the ground?
It's good to be open-minded, just don't let your brain fall out.
PigsInSpace

User ID: 40911694
Hong Kong
06/01/2013 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I zoomed it in...reversed the color and outlined the object. Nothing more...

:nasa-ufo-moon:
 Quoting: Chip

It's just pixels. Nothing to see here people it is just a film anomaly. starwars
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20581494

What's interesting is not the pixels...it's the shape the pixels make. Otherwise it's a clear sky.

The pixels aren't making a shape, the color of the pixels is bleeding into the rest of the image. It was a black and white image as well, how do you expect the color blue to show up in a black and white image genius?

You don't know much about images and light do you?
PigsInSpace

User ID: 18475264
Canada
06/01/2013 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's just pixels. Nothing to see here people it is just a film anomaly. starwars
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20581494

What's interesting is not the pixels...it's the shape the pixels make. Otherwise it's a clear sky.

The pixels aren't making a shape, the color of the pixels is bleeding into the rest of the image. It was a black and white image as well, how do you expect the color blue to show up in a black and white image genius?

You don't know much about images and light do you?
 Quoting: PigsInSpace

So these "stars" are apparent but none of the other stars in the sky? Were you born stupid? Or did you acquire it over many years?

You'd be suprised what I understand about images and light. Usually when a speck of light is captured digitally; zooming in on the speck reveals blended discoloration. Not straight lines and angles disproportionate to the speck or specks.

Think before you post...it might improve your reputation.

I a am graphic designer by trade. I manipulate photo's for a living. I studied these images and the pixels radiate outward as the light of the source bleeds into the surrounding pixels. We are zooming in at a very high percentage and looking at actual pixel data, which are perfect squares.. you can expect many square/triangular formations.. the rest of the photo reveals the same thing... the black surrounding the pixels in question created blue shapes in high contrast/exposure situations.. but I don't see you calling those things ufo's...

You want there to be something there that isn't, the software is giving you enough to go on but if you take a step back and think about the objective possibilities, exposure, color of photo, etc etc... it simply does not qualify as a strong ufo picture.

Finally, if I cared about something like reputation, I would be as plastic as you. My reputation is my word and that's all there is to it, i'm not trying to win any pageants princess.

GLP