Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

FreeMasons - truth

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2263358
06/03/2013 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FreeMasons - truth
How is ANY of that "accurate"? What is your background? Another internet "researcher"?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2263358

my reply was addressed to the op, with the point of starting a meaningful conversation.
if you want we start a conversation, would you be so kind to be more friendly? :)
truth is a state of being, not strings of words put on paper
 Quoting: andreidita

Truth is not a state of being.

Truth is truth.
 Quoting: TruthMinion

That's not entirely accurate. Truth is subjective and based on perception.

A perfect example of this is how you declare it to be "true" that Masons are microwave people to death. I'm sure that you believe it. You'd probably pass a lie detector test about it.

But to me, you appear to be delusional. I would pass a lie detector test saying that Masons are NOT harassing people in any way, let alone microwaving people to death.

Both of us would be telling the honest-to-god truth as we know it.
andreidita

User ID: 38320305
Romania
06/03/2013 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Truth is like this:

Truth is revealed in the time of my comment above about truth:

12:33

That is Truth In Action.

Not a "state of being".

don't have the mood to be drawn in a fight
you do not need to find anything, it seems
for you think you already know it all.
so why do you even bother picking up conversations just to prove that you are right and the other is wrong? :)
you do not invest the slightest effort into attuning your mental world with that of the one you are talking to.
thus, no effort will be spent in your direction too
Anonymous Coward
06/03/2013 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
How is ANY of that "accurate"? What is your background? Another internet "researcher"?

my reply was addressed to the op, with the point of starting a meaningful conversation.
if you want we start a conversation, would you be so kind to be more friendly? :)
truth is a state of being, not strings of words put on paper

Pardon me please.

I'm just wondering how you find any of the OP's conjectures to be true in any way? As a longtime Mason, I can't imagine how.

What is your background in relation to the subject?
andreidita

Romania
06/03/2013 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Truth is subjective and based on perception.

and for meaningful communication to ensure, effort to attune the subjective world-views is needed from all parties involved
Anonymous Coward
06/03/2013 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Truth is subjective and based on perception.

and for meaningful communication to ensure, effort to attune the subjective world-views is needed from all parties involved

Which is why terms must be strictly defined in order to ensure meaningful discourse.
andreidita

Romania
06/03/2013 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pardon me please.

I'm just wondering how you find any of the OP's conjectures to be true in any way? As a longtime Mason, I can't imagine how.

no offence taken :)

the point is one who honestly tries to understand such matters
and who has enough mental striving to spell his assumptions in 9 points, seeking confirmation or the contrary from other seekers, like the op

even if all his assumptions are completely false as statements

nevertheless he is infinitely closer to truth, than those mindless ones stating tautologies like t is t

for the first one has a good chance to understand the falsity of his assumptions, while the second needs divine intervention for such miracle to happen :)

my response to the op was just a cooperative and friendly first move, because this is conductive to soul opening

and the aim is always to enlighten the ones travelling the path you already traveled

for me at least

as for my background i will gladly entertain in a meaningful conversation with you on life, soul purpose and the universe exemplified in particular/personal details and also general abstract ideas.
for you are an enjoyable partner

just that a little later, for now i was just preparing to go offline for a while
andreidita

Romania
06/03/2013 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you think it is easy being me in a world of imbeciles???

no, for i already died and got reborn
so i know too well those who hunger for pure souls
weak humans who made compromises towards their souls
are hosts for them
and you can find weak humans in ALL organizations of the world
but there are also ones who have light in their soul and have specific missions inside those fallen organizations
I am he that is I

User ID: 36051634
United States
06/03/2013 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Masonry has as its decalogue, which is as a law to its Initiates. These are its Ten Commandments;

I. God is the Eternal, Omnipotent Immutable Wisdom, Supreme Intellligence and Exhaustless Love. Thou shalt adore, revere, and love him! Thou shalt honor him by practicing the virtues!

II. Thy religion shall be, to do good because it is a pleasure to thee, and not merely because it is a duty. That thou mayest become the friend of the wiseman, thou shalt obey his precepts! Thy soul is immortal! Thou shalt do nothing to degrade it!

III. Thalt shall unceasingly war against vice! Thou shalt not do unto others that which thou wouldst not wish for them to do unto thee! Thou shalt be submissive to thy fortunes, and keep burning the light of wisdom!

IV. Thou shalt honor thy parents! Thou shalt pay respect and homage to the aged! Thou shalt instruct the young! Thou shalt protect and defend infancy and innocence!

V. Thou shalt cherish thy wife and thy children! Thou shalt love thy country, and obey its laws!

VI. Thy friend shall be to thee a second self. Misfortune shall not estrange thee from him! Thou shalt do for his memory whatever thou wouldst do for him, were he living!

VII. Thou shalt avoid and flee from insincere friendships! Thou shalt in everything refrain from excess! Thou shalt fear to be the cause of a stain on thy memory!

VIII. Thou shalt allow no passions to become thy master! Thou shalt make the passions of others profitable lessons to thyself! Thou shalt be indulgent to error!

IX. Thou shalt hear much; Thou shalt speak little; Thou shalt act well! Thou shalt forget injuries! Thou shalt render good for evil! Thou shalt not misuse either thy strength or thy superiority!

X. Thou shalt study to know men, that thereby thou mayest learn to know thyself! Thou shalt ever seek after virtue! Thou shalt be just! Thou shalt avoid idleness of thought and deed!

But the great commandment of Masonry is this:
"A New Commandment give I unto Thee; That ye love one another! He That saith he is in the Light, and hateth his brother, remaineth still in the Darkness!" Such are the moral duties of a Mason. But it is also the duty of all FreeMasons to assist in elevating the moral and intellectual level of society; in coining of knowledge, bringing ideas into circulation, and causing the mind of youth to grow; and in putting, gradually, by the teaching of axioms and the promulgation of positive laws, the human race in harmony with its destinies.
That which eludes us is not what is unknown, but rather what has been forgotten.
andreidita

User ID: 30569407
United Kingdom
06/03/2013 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

rigelian descent via venusian soul substance into rose blood lineage

33 degrees of honest work to better humanity
make for one degree of blood purity
and 33 degrees of blood purity
make for one degree in spirit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25748337
Australia
06/03/2013 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ok, I'll try one more time, to get a straight answer.

Do masons carry out acts that are objectively immoral, in order to bring about a desired result?
I'm not interested in whether the result eventuates or not.
 Quoting: K.Kool

NO.........!!!

Only the catholic church are objectively immoral in their "dealings".

OK..I'll ask YOU a question.
Why aren't Freemasons being called upon appear at a public inquiry, to "explain" their "behaviour".......?
.......and perhaps you can explain why the catholic church is doing so.

Idol1
K.Kool

User ID: 25243832
Australia
06/03/2013 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am sure not all people who undertake the oaths of freemasonry do so with full awareness of what it is they are devoting themselves to.
For me, to have to make an oath, of blind and total obedience, to a group of men whose aims I do not even know, and who keep secrets from me, would be like losing my soul.

"The oath... of the first degree is as follows: "I, in the presence of the Great Architect of the Universe, . . . do hereby and hereon solemnly and sincerely swear, that I will always hide, conceal and never reveal any part or parts, any point or points of the secrets or mysteries of or belonging to Free and Accepted Masons in Masonry which may heretofore have been known by, shall now or may at any future time be communicated to me" etc. "These several points I solemnly swear to observe under no less penalty, than to have my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by the root and my body buried in the sands of the sea", "or the more efficient punishment of being branded as a wilfully perjured individual, void of all moral worth". "So help me God" etc.
K.Kool

Australia
06/03/2013 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am sure not all people who undertake the oaths of freemasonry do so with full awareness of what it is they are devoting themselves to.
For me, to have to make an oath, of blind and total obedience, to a group of men whose aims I do not even know, and who keep secrets from me, would be like losing my soul.

"The oath... of the first degree is as follows: "I, in the presence of the Great Architect of the Universe, . . . do hereby and hereon solemnly and sincerely swear, that I will always hide, conceal and never reveal any part or parts, any point or points of the secrets or mysteries of or belonging to Free and Accepted Masons in Masonry which may heretofore have been known by, shall now or may at any future time be communicated to me" etc. "These several points I solemnly swear to observe under no less penalty, than to have my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by the root and my body buried in the sands of the sea", "or the more efficient punishment of being branded as a wilfully perjured individual, void of all moral worth". "So help me God" etc.
K.Kool

Australia
06/03/2013 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ok, I'll try one more time, to get a straight answer.

Do masons carry out acts that are objectively immoral, in order to bring about a desired result?
I'm not interested in whether the result eventuates or not.

NO.........!!!

Only the catholic church are objectively immoral in their "dealings".

OK..I'll ask YOU a question.
Why aren't Freemasons being called upon appear at a public inquiry, to "explain" their "behaviour".......?
.......and perhaps you can explain why the catholic church is doing so.

Idol1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25748337

While some priests have succumbed to satan, it is impossible for the Church to act immorally.
The living presence of the Holy Spirit in the Church guarantees this.

I would suggest the masons are not brought before a public inquiry because they present a clean public image, while their real work remains secret.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38103898
United States
06/03/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've got a great idea.
Why not lock up a bunch of masons in a room with some jesuits. Throw in a few mormons and jehovah's witnesses for good measure and a handful of muslims. Just to make it real fun, add a couple of life insurance salesmen to the mix. Almost forgot....a couple of bull dykes, too. With the name Janet, of course. Leave them in there for a few days and see who comes out alive.
Great Fun, what.
jimd

User ID: 35366383
Malawi
06/03/2013 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
All I know is that they raped my aunts and tried to get my dad to suck dick
 Quoting: BossPickupTrucks 33245673

That was your grandfather asswipe not the freemasons
jimd

User ID: 35366383
Malawi
06/03/2013 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you think it is easy being me in a world of imbeciles???

no, for i already died and got reborn
so i know too well those who hunger for pure souls
weak humans who made compromises towards their souls
are hosts for them
and you can find weak humans in ALL organizations of the world
but there are also ones who have light in their soul and have specific missions inside those fallen organizations

You are no freemason - simply a lunatic
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32072659
United States
06/03/2013 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've got a great idea.
Why not lock up a bunch of masons in a room with some jesuits. Throw in a few mormons and jehovah's witnesses for good measure and a handful of muslims. Just to make it real fun, add a couple of life insurance salesmen to the mix. Almost forgot....a couple of bull dykes, too. With the name Janet, of course. Leave them in there for a few days and see who comes out alive.
Great Fun, what.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38103898

It’s called a Lodge.
K.Kool

Australia
06/03/2013 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've got a great idea.
Great Fun, what.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38103898

It’s called a Lodge.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32072659

It won't have real Jesuits.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41087315
Australia
06/03/2013 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
While some priests have succumbed to satan, it is impossible for the Church to act immorally.The living presence of the Holy Spirit in the Church guarantees this.

I would suggest the masons are not brought before a public inquiry because they present a clean public image, while their real work remains secret.

Now....that is the biggest lie I have ever come across.
History has recorded the atrocities of the catholic church for centuries, and it's still goes on.

The Pope is NOT infallible.........he's a bigger liar as you.

Lady........YOU are the SUPREME hypocrite. stfu
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/03/2013 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
While some priests have succumbed to satan, it is impossible for the Church to act immorally.The living presence of the Holy Spirit in the Church guarantees this.

History has recorded the atrocities of the catholic church for centuries, and it's still goes on.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41087315

And it not even the Pope who is the Church.
They are all scheeming hypocrites.

It wasn't ONE pope who made its history. It was MANY. With many ugly bishops.

Just as MANY masons make the horrible, criminally infested, Freemasonry.

The Pope is the HEAD of the Church.....GOOSE!!!!!!!!!propoganda

"HE" is SUPPOSED to be INFALLIBLE....!!!!!!bsflag
andreidita

User ID: 30569407
United Kingdom
06/04/2013 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are no freemason - simply a lunatic
 Quoting: jimd

and you are no lunatic - simply a freemason :)))

and by your reaction, i don't know which is better, really.

never claimed in the first place that i would be a 'freemason'

i don't need labels conferred through human hierarchies.

so would you be so kind at minding your own path ? :)

cheers
JBG
User ID: 41104003
United Kingdom
06/04/2013 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Masonry does not change human nature, and cannot make honest men out of born knaves."

"The Square inculcates Morality; the Level, Equality; and the Plumb, Rectitude of Conduct."

"In your studies as a Fellow-Craft you must be guided by REASON, LOVE and FAITH."

"He who does right is better than he who thinks right. But you must not act upon the hypothesis that all men are hypocrites, whose conduct does not square with their sentiments."

"Humility should dwell with frailty, and atone for ignorance, error and imperfection."

"It is good to enjoy the blessings of fortune; it is better to submit without a pang to their loss."

"Liberty is the summit, Equality the base."

"Pride in unsound theories is worse than ignorance."

Pike, Albert (2011-03-30). Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32072659

The Above makes perfect sense of course...........but then what to make of this! - a must read from Tom Horn!

............as Elizabeth van Buren acknowledged in The Secret of the Illuminati, the great significance of this Phoenician Watcher location could be understood through the occult value of the numbers three and thirty-three when combined with the most important science of Freemasonry, navigation, and sacred location.[ii]

The compass and square, the most visible emblems of Masonry, are the symbols of this navigation and mapmaking process. The number three is essential because without the geometry of the three-sided triangle, establishing location and distance on a map (“triangulation”) is impossible. Navigation not only predicts the destination of a traveler on the Earth but also the time the traveler will arrive. As the navigator can use increments of Earth’s latitude and longitude to determine location in space and time, these increments can be measured in the Earth itself according to mystics to reveal the appointed time of humanity’s destiny. This is one of the main reasons the number thirty-three and the compass and square are such important symbols of the illumined elite.

With this in mind, Flynn made the unprecedented disclosure that 33.33 degrees of the great circle of the Earth represents 2,012 nautical miles, the identical number at the end of the Mayan calendar. Flynn further revealed that Mount Hermon in Phoenicia, the first location of the descent of the Watchers, lies precisely at 33.33 degrees north, 33.33 degrees east, 2,012 miles from the equator, and 2,012 miles from the prime meridian, a location of Mt. Hermon in longitude based on the Paris 0 meridian 2.20 degrees east of Greenwich.......................

[link to www.raidersnewsupdate.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38988745
United States
06/04/2013 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

lets get factual. Can informed participants confirm this?

1- Basis of Masonry is Gnostics and Theosophy:
The creator was Wisdom or Adam Kamon

2- Evil & good are at the same level
3- Godhead is unknown. IHVH is a lesser bad god for humanity;
Lucifer is another lesser god but good for humanity
4- Christ was a tool of the Godhead, not of IHVH
5- New Jersulamen is a world under the some political and spiritual Lider
6- Royal secret is ability to kill and defence of Evil
7- Getting to the celestial lodge in practice means that important men keepliving in the mind of humanity
8- The arriving of spirits from Sirius to the Earth is just something minoritarian, not general belief

9- do not accept limits, free from idea of sin, like gods are
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40702571

They're supposed to lie to you in response to this.
K.Kool

User ID: 23003099
Australia
06/04/2013 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

With some more research you would discover that those atrocities were committed by secular powers, and not the Church.
For example, the oft-quoted Inquisition - it was the emperor who used the Church's pronouncements of heresy to execute people, the Church did not execute people.

Much of the misinformation and outright lies about the Church have been spread by the masons, who wish to destroy the Church.

The Pope only invokes infallibility when making a definitive
doctrine of faith or morals.

[link to www.catholic.com]

Last Edited by #KK# on 06/04/2013 05:48 PM
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/04/2013 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

With some more research you would discover that those atrocities were committed by secular powers, and not the Church.
For example, the oft-quoted Inquisition - it was the emperor who used the Church's pronouncements of heresy to execute people, the Church did not execute people.

Much of the misinformation and outright lies about the Church have been spread by the masons, who wish to destroy the Church.

Hahahaha....I just LOVE the way the pendulum swings in that church.gwdance
K.Kool

Australia
06/04/2013 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
What pendulum?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11508444
United Kingdom
06/04/2013 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
masons = shabbas goy club
T-Cain

User ID: 25903333
United States
06/04/2013 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
lets get factual. Can informed participants confirm this?

1- Basis of Masonry is Gnostics and Theosophy:
The creator was Wisdom or Adam Kamon

2- Evil & good are at the same level
3- Godhead is unknown. IHVH is a lesser bad god for humanity;
Lucifer is another lesser god but good for humanity
4- Christ was a tool of the Godhead, not of IHVH
5- New Jersulamen is a world under the some political and spiritual Lider
6- Royal secret is ability to kill and defence of Evil
7- Getting to the celestial lodge in practice means that important men keepliving in the mind of humanity
8- The arriving of spirits from Sirius to the Earth is just something minoritarian, not general belief

9- do not accept limits, free from idea of sin, like gods are
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40702571

I'm a 32 degree and believe me you are way over thinking it. Its a bunch of old farts getting together and doing some hand gestures and fancy footwork for an hour or two. Kinda like synchronized swimming for the elderly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27489647
United States
06/04/2013 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
The greatest men and ladies I know or have known have been active in the lodge.

It's a wonderful thing.

It makes one a better person.
K.Kool

Australia
06/04/2013 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Church IS filled with neurotic hypocritical homosexuals.

Who due to their undeveloped sexual/emotional maturity makes them very interested in STUPID, MALLEABLE, EASILY-BOUGHT, children.

It is HISTORICAL.

Not a recent development. Be HONEST.

Jesus detested hypocrites.

They are that. Don't you be one.

That is not the truth, either you know nothing about the Church, or you are swallowing the BS.

Pope Francis has recently spoken about hypocrites:

[link to www.news.va]

GLP