FreeMasons - truth

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41087315
Australia
06/04/2013 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FreeMasons - truth
With some more research you would discover that those atrocities were committed by secular powers, and not the Church.
For example, the oft-quoted Inquisition - it was the emperor who used the Church's pronouncements of heresy to execute people, the Church did not execute people.

Much of the misinformation and outright lies about the Church have been spread by the masons, who wish to destroy the Church.

The Pope only invokes infallibility when making a definitive
doctrine of faith or morals.

[link to www.catholic.com]
 Quoting: K.Kool

The Church IS filled with neurotic hypocritical homosexuals.

Who due to their undeveloped sexual/emotional maturity makes them very interested in STUPID, MALLEABLE, EASILY-BOUGHT, children.

It is HISTORICAL.

Not a recent development. Be HONEST.

Jesus detested hypocrites.

They are that. Don't you be one.
 Quoting: TruthMinion

That is not the truth, either you know nothing about the Church, or you are swallowing the BS.

Pope Francis has recently spoken about hypocrites:

[link to www.news.va]

But we ALL know, that the "other" Pope quit.!
Why....?????
He couldn't handle the TRUTH.!
Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41087315
Australia
06/04/2013 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
What pendulum?

You really are quite "silly"...aren't you.?
It's there, but you just DON'T want to see it.angryface
K.Kool

User ID: 21797829
Australia
06/06/2013 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
With some more research you would discover that those atrocities were committed by secular powers, and not the Church.
For example, the oft-quoted Inquisition - it was the emperor who used the Church's pronouncements of heresy to execute people, the Church did not execute people.

Much of the misinformation and outright lies about the Church have been spread by the masons, who wish to destroy the Church.

The Pope only invokes infallibility when making a definitive
doctrine of faith or morals.

[link to www.catholic.com]

The Church IS filled with neurotic hypocritical homosexuals.

Who due to their undeveloped sexual/emotional maturity makes them very interested in STUPID, MALLEABLE, EASILY-BOUGHT, children.

It is HISTORICAL.

Not a recent development. Be HONEST.

Jesus detested hypocrites.

They are that. Don't you be one.

That is not the truth, either you know nothing about the Church, or you are swallowing the BS.

Pope Francis has recently spoken about hypocrites:

[link to www.news.va]

They say lots of things! That is the definition of hypocrites. Say one thing, do another.

"You shall know them by their fruits."

Ummm...how would you know what they do?
andreidita

User ID: 38320305
Romania
06/06/2013 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
lets get factual. Can informed participants confirm this?

1- Basis of Masonry is Gnostics and Theosophy:
The creator was Wisdom or Adam Kamon

2- Evil & good are at the same level
3- Godhead is unknown. IHVH is a lesser bad god for humanity;
Lucifer is another lesser god but good for humanity
4- Christ was a tool of the Godhead, not of IHVH
5- New Jersulamen is a world under the some political and spiritual Lider
6- Royal secret is ability to kill and defence of Evil
7- Getting to the celestial lodge in practice means that important men keepliving in the mind of humanity
8- The arriving of spirits from Sirius to the Earth is just something minoritarian, not general belief

9- do not accept limits, free from idea of sin, like gods are
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40702571

I'm a 32 degree and believe me you are way over thinking it. Its a bunch of old farts getting together and doing some hand gestures and fancy footwork for an hour or two. Kinda like synchronized swimming for the elderly.
 Quoting: T-Cain

:)))
K.Kool

Australia
06/06/2013 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

By your moronic colocations, by now, I am certain you are a fucking sorry prostituted lost human shill.

Find better work.

You are accusing Catholic priests of being hypocrites, the Pope too, yet you know nothing of what they do, how does that correlate?
andreidita

User ID: 38320305
Romania
06/06/2013 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
No I am accusing you of being a shill.

The Catholic Church has been always corrupt, hypocritical, pedophile (if fathers are, why wouldn't be neurotic priests?).

Brazil is the biggest Catholic country in the world.

People eat from garbage.

The Church feeds very few.

But Brazil is full of churches. (And Masonic Lodges to boot!)

"You shall know them by their fruits." x "Ummm...how would you know what they do?"

FUCKING SHITTY SHILL.

the catholic church is responsible for the greatest blasphemy possible, claiming that the pope is the vicar of christ...

vatican is the stronghold of the dark priesthood of egypt, which controlled the roman empire, and re branded as catholic church
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41227907
Australia
06/06/2013 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

By your moronic colocations, by now, I am certain you are a fucking sorry prostituted lost human shill.

Find better work.

You are accusing Catholic priests of being hypocrites, the Pope too, yet you know nothing of what they do, how does that correlate?

"Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,

And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi. But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!

Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold? And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty. Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?

Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon. And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein. And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation."

That was Christ talking to the Pharisees as recorded in Matthew Chapter 23, Everything That Christ Spoke of and rebuked the Pharisees for

Which the Catholic Church also Does, Christ saw No great difference between Rome and The Pharisees as He Spoke of them Crucifying His People

"and some of them ye shall kill and crucify",

Rome was the power that Crucified Christ and At least two of the Apostles, Peter and Andrew were also crucified by Rome (not The Pharisees, which The Papacy is an type of)

Peter started a Church in Rome, but it wasn't an Ecumenical Universal Pagan Commandment breaking Church That its So famous for today, then one which is warned of in Rev 18:24
K.Kool

Australia
06/06/2013 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Find better work.

No I am accusing you of being a shill.

The Catholic Church has been always corrupt, hypocritical, pedophile (if fathers are, why wouldn't be neurotic priests?).

Brazil is the biggest Catholic country in the world.

People eat from garbage.

The Church feeds very few.

But Brazil is full of churches. (And Masonic Lodges to boot!)

"You shall know them by their fruits." x "Ummm...how would you know what they do?"

FUCKING SHITTY SHILL.

I guess this is where I say, 'oh no, I'm not, I'm not a shill'
and then you say
'oh yes, you are'
and so on.

I can't prove it to you, anymore than I can my conviction,
that where there is poverty, the Church would be helping.

Reading about Brazil, I found out there have been problems between the masons and the Church there, that have turned political -

"A conflict between the church and the Emperor about the place of Freemasons, known as the Religious Question was responsible for a substantial weakening in the Empire's political stability."

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
the body of a rose

User ID: 13930601
United States
06/06/2013 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
lets get factual. Can informed participants confirm this?

1- Basis of Masonry is Gnostics and Theosophy:
The creator was Wisdom or Adam Kamon

2- Evil & good are at the same level
3- Godhead is unknown. IHVH is a lesser bad god for humanity;
Lucifer is another lesser god but good for humanity
4- Christ was a tool of the Godhead, not of IHVH
5- New Jersulamen is a world under the some political and spiritual Lider
6- Royal secret is ability to kill and defence of Evil
7- Getting to the celestial lodge in practice means that important men keepliving in the mind of humanity
8- The arriving of spirits from Sirius to the Earth is just something minoritarian, not general belief

9- do not accept limits, free from idea of sin, like gods are
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40702571

freemason or catholic

you are ALL my brothers

my experience is upon illumination of SELF I begin to understand the inner earth which birthed this being in that
which I AM

and the above mention is of this school(1-9)

so confirmed

much love to ALL
the blood of a rose
jimd

User ID: 35366383
Malawi
06/06/2013 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
The greatest men and ladies I know or have known have been active in the lodge.

It's a wonderful thing.

It makes one a better person.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27489647

thats right - the ones bad mouthing them are normally the trash that cannot get an invite ?
nukemasterjm
User ID: 4809461
Canada
06/06/2013 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Free masons all die of cancer of the groin and heart attacks. Their children are forgotten by the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob and the nation of Israel as per Hosea 4 vs. 6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge ( knowledge of God through revelation and rhema word obtaind through the born again experience John 3 vs 3, 5 and 7. You ( Masons have rejected me, I God reject you , you cannot be my priest and I God forget your children ( Welcome to autism, ADHD , etc ) All masons, change your thinking ( repent ) and fall to your knees to Jehovah. Stop plaguing the world with your traditions and cult which results in POVERTY AND INFIRMITY everywhere you people go. May God bless you and look upon you with his shining face. Praise the Lord.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41286958
Australia
06/07/2013 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Free masons all die of cancer of the groin and heart attacks. Their children are forgotten by the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob and the nation of Israel as per Hosea 4 vs. 6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge ( knowledge of God through revelation and rhema word obtaind through the born again experience John 3 vs 3, 5 and 7. You ( Masons have rejected me, I God reject you , you cannot be my priest and I God forget your children ( Welcome to autism, ADHD , etc ) All masons, change your thinking ( repent ) and fall to your knees to Jehovah. Stop plaguing the world with your traditions and cult which results in POVERTY AND INFIRMITY everywhere you people go. May God bless you and look upon you with his shining face. Praise the Lord.
 Quoting: nukemasterjm 4809461

jerkit
K.Kool

User ID: 15779984
Australia
06/12/2013 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Who are the Shriners?

The Shriners are an organization of 32nd degree or York Rite Masons who are best known for their red fezzes, little motor cars and circus parades. The Shrine is also known for its hospitals and other philanthropic activities. Masons call the Shrine the "playground of Freemasonry." Most of the public is unaware of the fact that all Shriners are Master Masons (but not all Masons are Shriners).

Like the previous Masonic degrees, candidates for the Shrine are initiated with a solemn religious ceremony at the local Mosque (the Islamic gathering place of the Shrine). All candidates, including Christians, must swear an oath to Allah on the Koran declaring that they would be worthy of having their eyeballs pierced to the center with a three-inch blade, their feet flayed, and forced to walk the hot sands of the sterile shores of the Red Sea, where the flaming sun shall strike them with a livid plague, rather than to violate their Shriner Masonic oath."

[link to www.scripturecatholic.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27504011
Australia
06/12/2013 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Who are the Shriners?

The Shriners are an organization of 32nd degree or York Rite Masons who are best known for their red fezzes, little motor cars and circus parades. The Shrine is also known for its hospitals and other philanthropic activities. Masons call the Shrine the "playground of Freemasonry." Most of the public is unaware of the fact that all Shriners are Master Masons (but not all Masons are Shriners).

Like the previous Masonic degrees, candidates for the Shrine are initiated with a solemn religious ceremony at the local Mosque (the Islamic gathering place of the Shrine). All candidates, including Christians, must swear an oath to Allah on the Koran declaring that they would be worthy of having their eyeballs pierced to the center with a three-inch blade, their feet flayed, and forced to walk the hot sands of the sterile shores of the Red Sea, where the flaming sun shall strike them with a livid plague, rather than to violate their Shriner Masonic oath."

So what..?????
Catho.ic Church has Opus Dei and they have their own little ...conclave, do they not..?

Get a life...!5a
K.Kool

User ID: 15779984
Australia
06/12/2013 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Who are the Shriners?

So what..?????
Catho.ic Church has Opus Dei and they have their own little ...conclave, do they not..?

Get a life...!5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27504011

They don't take oaths with penalties of torture.

[link to www.opusdei.org.au]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27504011
Australia
06/12/2013 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Who are the Shriners?

So what..?????

Get a life...!5a

Spanish Inquisition probably taught us.......LOL tounge
K.Kool

User ID: 25090569
Australia
06/13/2013 06:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Who are the Shriners?

So what..?????

Get a life...!5a

Spanish Inquisition probably taught us.......LOL tounge

Oh that old chestnut, sigh.

The emperor doesn't seem to be changing his clothes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41630102
Australia
06/13/2013 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

No EMPERORS in Freemasonry, lady.
BIG fail...!
Again......you have things wrong.

the catholic church has you, where they want you.....and you're too silly to realise that.
K.Kool

User ID: 26112153
Australia
06/13/2013 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

BIG fail...!

the catholic church has you, where they want you.....and you're too silly to realise that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41630102

Perhaps you don't realize how much you're parroting distortion of history.
It's been emperors who have used the Church to do their killing, the Church was against death penalties for sorcery.

[link to www.newadvent.org]

By definition, to me it seems the inner circles of masons are all emperors, receiving the loyalty (under penalty of death) of hundreds of foot-soldier masons, to do their bidding, no questions asked, and to profit from brotherhood allegiances.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/13/2013 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

BIG fail...!

It's been emperors who have used the Church to do their killing, the Church was against death penalties for sorcery.

By definition, to me it seems the inner circles of masons are all emperors, receiving the loyalty (under penalty of death) of hundreds of foot-soldier masons, to do their bidding, no questions asked, and to profit from brotherhood allegiances.

1st point. Your own lips have said it.....DEAR
It was all done in the name of THE CHURCH and the Popes did NOTHING to prevent it.

2nd point. You are ASSUMING, and I quote you....."to me, is seems....." YOU are GUESSING.
You obviously know NOTHING about Freemasonry and are just a follower of the Church and one who does EXACTLY what that Church decrees.........without question.

I was brought up a catholic, so I know from experience how the system works and I know how eveil those preists and brothers are.
Then, I left....... and it was the best thing I did.
Idol1
K.Kool

Australia
06/13/2013 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

BIG fail...!

1st point. Your own lips have said it.....DEAR
It was all done in the name of THE CHURCH and the Popes did NOTHING to prevent it.

2nd point. You are ASSUMING, and I quote you....."to me, is seems....." YOU are GUESSING.
You obviously know NOTHING about Freemasonry and are just a follower of the Church and one who does EXACTLY what that Church decrees.........without question.

I was brought up a catholic, so I know from experience how the system works and I know how eveil those preists and brothers are.
Then, I left....... and it was the best thing I did.
Idol1

Bullshit history you're believing, but you're free to choose what you believe.

The Church upholds religious freedom consistently.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
K.Kool

Australia
06/13/2013 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Freemason Illuminati = Masters of War

[link to www.one.org]
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/13/2013 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Freemason Illuminati = Masters of War

[link to www.one.org]

bsflag

Catholic church = Masters of pedophilia
K.Kool

User ID: 20784530
Australia
06/15/2013 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lame come back
less than 2% sexual abuse
comparable to married men.

[link to www.catholiceducation.org]

Last Edited by #KK# on 06/15/2013 06:25 PM
K.Kool

Australia
06/15/2013 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lame come back

True.

But married men don't preach on the alter against homosexuality to the masses.

And then do it in secret.

AFTER swearing devotion only to God.

If the argument is about the greater hypocrisy, then yes, the priests who commit pedophilia are the worst,
and it is a great crime, to treat the office of a priest in that way :(

I would think there are married men, though, who keep it secret, and they have taken marriage vows.

The Church isn't immune from satan, but through the grace of God, we will defeat him.
K.Kool

Australia
06/15/2013 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lame come back

True.

But married men don't preach on the alter against homosexuality to the masses.

And then do it in secret.

AFTER swearing devotion only to God.

If the argument is about the greater hypocrisy, then yes, the priests who commit pedophilia are the worst,

I would think there are married men, though, who keep it secret, and they have taken marriage vows.

The Church isn't immune from satan, but through the grace of God, we will defeat him.

The Church IS satan.

I am from Brazil. A gay man.

They are FROM SATAN!!

Do you say that because the Church condemns your actions?
K.Kool

Australia
06/15/2013 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Church IS satan.

I am from Brazil. A gay man.

They are FROM SATAN!!

I say that because I grew up in a Catholic, highly corrupt, country.

I know how these people work.

And it ain't pretty.

From here it looks like the corruption stems from morals that are not Catholic,
I think religion has very little to do with how a country is run, and more to do with the loyalty of oaths in brotherhood that the masons practice.
K.Kool

Australia
06/15/2013 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

I say that because I grew up in a Catholic, highly corrupt, country.

I know how these people work.

And it ain't pretty.

From here it looks like the corruption stems from morals that are not Catholic,
I think religion has very little to do with how a country is run, and more to do with the loyalty of oaths in brotherhood that the masons practice.

Oh sure.

Both are in bed together, stupid.

One takes over your mind.

The other takes over your life.

No, Catholics can't be freemasons and still true members of the Church.
If some practise both, they are on the side of satan, and will meet their demise.
K.Kool

Australia
06/15/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Participating in the sacraments of the Church is no frivolous club-time thing Truth Minion,
it's not as if you can keep your soul, mind and heart separate from what you are doing in the sacraments,
there would not be many men, who could sustain the kind of deceit it would take for years.

Last Edited by #KK# on 06/15/2013 07:42 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41770051
Australia
06/15/2013 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, Catholics can't be freemasons and still true members of the Church.If some practise both, they are on the side of satan, and will meet their demise.

bsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflag
THAT is ABSOLUTE bullshit..!!!!!!!!
One again, you don't know and are guessing again.

I know plenty of catholics and they are Freemasons too.

Jesus, lady.......get your facts right, before you waffle on.!!!!!

GLP