Dooms gloom
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 2288153
United States
06/01/2013 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The GLP Ufo log! (Friday may 31st -?)
Upon reading this, if it's possible go outside and look out towards the sky for at LEAST 5 minutes. With all these reports about increasing comets or meteorite/ufo spottings I'm wondering how widespread it is. I was out for around 20 minutes. Didn't see a thing, visibility isn't great tonight. Got some ear ringing though, can anyone one else report in? Let' get a good log going see how many sightings we get tonight./today post the time you saw it. Let's work together and be detailed if we spot something ! The more people that participate the better! applause2
So if the solution has never been to look in yourself, how is it that you expect to find it anywhere else?
~Christine~

User ID: 38563739
United States
06/01/2013 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The GLP Ufo log! (Friday may 31st -?)
Went fishing last night with hubby and we saw ALOT of them over the water..we could see atleast 20+ at a time moving together over us in between the clouds..then, we'd see more once that set of clouds moved on. No way the stars were moving like that..At one point, we saw one take-off from the group, it looked like a shooting star but, we knew better. This went on all night.

Last Edited by ~Christine~ on 06/01/2013 10:49 AM
I, Christine Ann ~ ~, delete, cancel, terminate, void, rescind, null, break any contracts, agreements, vows which I and/or my ancestors were not aware of, or I was mislead into these contracts, agreements, vows or never given full disclosure in the physical, etheric, astral, etc. realms in this
incarnation and in all my incarnations and forms across time and space and in all dimensions and in all parallel and alternate realities.
-----------------------------------
Nasi Novare Coram
-----------------------------------
Dooms gloom  (OP)

User ID: 2286340
United States
06/03/2013 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Went fishing last night with hubby and we saw ALOT of them over the water..we could see atleast 20+ at a time moving together over us in between the clouds..then, we'd see more once that set of clouds moved on. No way the stars were moving like that..At one point, we saw one take-off from the group, it looked like a shooting star but, we knew better. This went on all night.
 Quoting: ~Christine~

Wow, I wish it was that clear over here. What color were they? Did they make any sounds?
So if the solution has never been to look in yourself, how is it that you expect to find it anywhere else?
Dooms gloom  (OP)

User ID: 2286340
United States
06/03/2013 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone else see anything? alien16

GLP