Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,204 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 570,380
Pageviews Today: 954,611Threads Today: 321Posts Today: 5,785
11:08 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama Birth credentials fraudulently and criminally fabricated! Biggest FRAUD in US History!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35355738
United States
06/02/2013 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama Birth credentials fraudulently and criminally fabricated! Biggest FRAUD in US History!
greatest con man in history
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28870983

Obumer is nothing more than a good speech giver...but so was Hitler.

:dabest:
 Quoting: THE WORDSMITH

NICE!rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36991316
United States
06/02/2013 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama Birth credentials fraudulently and criminally fabricated! Biggest FRAUD in US History!
just keep posting this image till it becomes reality

:cuffhim:
 Quoting: SteamrolledGobias
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2930010
United States
06/02/2013 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
me tel u watch markits tomar.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26096947
United States
06/02/2013 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
The evidence is all there, it's up to the people to demand answers and an official investigation. Obviously the government has been infiltrated and the regime is unwilling to prosecute themselves, why wouldn't they be..

We trusted in a system that was corrupted. Now all we can do is spread the word and try to inform the people of what is going on while they were asleep. ..wake them up. The lies are obvious if you choose to see them.

We must fight back and that's the way... maybe we can oust some of them and cog up the plans it would be at least it's a start.

...and what I want to know is why did he lie and who is he really?

Why claim earlier in life to have been born in Kenya, even his own autobiography. ..sorry, I just flat out don't believe that was an unintentional mistake.

Unless to gain somehow, like with being admitted to a school he couldn't have gotten into otherwise.. but for what and if so where was he born?

Why later change the claim of birth origin in order to run for president?

What would drive a person to do this?

..where did Obama get those scars kn his head???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1222180
United States
06/03/2013 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe, with every fiber of my being, that Obama is first and foremost, a deceiver.

He is an arrogant, smug, pathological liar, and I strongly believe he has not, and never has met, the qualifications as a natural-born citizen, to be elected President of the United States.

He is the WORST con-man in history.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40973931
United States
06/03/2013 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

not necessarily

he's just riding on the coattails allowed in his regard

that's right, he's been on an "allowance" of sorts

lol

current effectiveness of which is now regarded as "pending"

with further notice to follow
Useless Cookie Eater

User ID: 29696048
United States
06/03/2013 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

dabest

NICE!rockon
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35355738

Hitler and Obammy.... both Community Organizers as well.

comorg
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40835223
Australia
06/03/2013 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
it's brilliant with what they can get away with.

911, this guy.

you gotta love it!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/03/2013 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just look at what he has accomplished. He is not just a con man but a pawn of the N.W.O pushing their agenda.

Question is was he actually raised up to fulfill some special destiny? ..which he would sometimes elude to during evasive noted conversations with personal acquaintances such as an ex girlfriend who even wrote a book about her Obama diary from college...

As for who he really is I guess it really is beside the point and surely part of the distraction. It's becoming increasingly obvious who(or what) is behind all this and why.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39828519
United States
06/03/2013 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

:dabest:

Since when could obama deliver a speech?

Every time he opens his mouth, he makes george w. sound like a mensa representative.

All this stuff about obama... I'm getting tired of hearing it and seeing absolutely nothing done besides politics being played.
He should already be in jail, as well as most of his cabinet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36991316
United States
06/03/2013 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Law men and elected officials "SHOCKED" by new evidence.

"The evidence in this criminal case is overwhelming and undeniable. The only identifying document that Barack Obama has ever presented to the American public is a 100% verifiable forgery and fraudulent document. It is a criminal offense to use fraudulent documents to gain political office - much less the office of POTUS and Commander-in-Chief."

More:

[link to ppsimmons.blogspot.ca]
 Quoting: me777

Shocked?

Where the FUCK have they been?

If they TRULY just haven't seen all the news on this over the past 18months...and now are experiencing that "OMG" waking moment...

Again I would have to say "Where the FUCK have you been" & "You are fired for being incompetent fucks"

:gotojail:

Why are you mad at the very people who are now on your side? That isn't very productive.

The fact is that a lot of these folks were busy and fell for the media cover up and the media slurs of those who know the real score.

But now that they have seen the evidence explained, their jaws dropped and they want to do something about it.

It's a good thing to get more law enforcement leaders who are now on the team.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3857484
United States
06/03/2013 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Right...agreed..and what will you do...

March on Monstanto? the Dhs? congress?

no one gives a shit besides for the 200,000 patriots left.
what will happen? everyone is busy watching mtv and american idol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1483707
United States
06/03/2013 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe, with every fiber of my being, that Obama is first and foremost, a deceiver.

He is an arrogant, smug, pathological liar, and I strongly believe he has not, and never has met, the qualifications as a natural-born citizen, to be elected President of the United States.

He is the WORST con-man in history.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1222180

The obligarths that run this country via msm ownership got him elected

Obama could mot con with a real media
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4827980
United States
06/03/2013 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hang 'em high !
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15444309

Not this again....really.m..I hope they get em now.
krosty

User ID: 15571780
United States
06/03/2013 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm sure the evidence will be treated as toilet paper and laughed at.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/03/2013 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah all we can do is spread the word and wake people up, it's a good place to start. ..unless of course you are sympathetic toward the Obama regime and the agenda of the n.w.o.

Then you would likely prefer people remain uninformed and apathetic.
You know, resistance is futile.
CE1

User ID: 40985135
United States
06/03/2013 12:44 AM

Report Abusive Post

dabest

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1227147
United States
06/03/2013 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
It was enough to satisfy the requirements to be POTUS, so either they are legit or it doesn't matter if he isn't because the only people who can do anything about it do not care.

We lose either way. Get over it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40996363
United States
06/03/2013 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
It was enough to satisfy the requirements to be POTUS, so either they are legit or it doesn't matter if he isn't because the only people who can do anything about it do not care.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1227147

There isn't any constitution and hasn't been for a very long time.

Obama is the CEO of U.S.A.Inc. They are all just actors and we are nothing more than the unknowing audience.

People seem to forget that DC is not part of the U.S.

Nothing will happen.......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37950397
United States
06/03/2013 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
This whole birther crap is total

bsflag

Let it go and move on.
 Quoting: Blu-ray

STFU
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1222180
United States
06/03/2013 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

We will NOT get over this FRAUD perpetrated on us.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/03/2013 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah ..resistance is futile, lets just give up. We are all just useless eaters.
Watdhel

User ID: 41004177
United States
06/03/2013 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing will become of this, but if it did, it is my understanding that Pelosi was responsible for checking his credentials.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41033199

She signed off on him as a valid candidate, which makes her QUITE responsible. She should be jailed accordingly.

Actually, the entire democratic party is complicit, and should ALL be held accountable.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40951563

Yes, but we know the response. Well, it's whoever checked it out for me, their fault. I just signed it for them. No, I didn't read it. I don't have time to read everything I signed. I didn't know. OR I'm completely innocent and I did nothing wrong & I plead the 5th!

yeahsure
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37950397
United States
06/03/2013 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Blue turds and youtube videos stir

What kind of gay ass video is that? gorebot
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40637047
United States
06/03/2013 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing will become of this, but if it did, it is my understanding that Pelosi was responsible for checking his credentials.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41033199

She signed off on him as a valid candidate, which makes her QUITE responsible. She should be jailed accordingly.

Actually, the entire democratic party is complicit, and should ALL be held accountable.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40951563

She had to do the dirty deed since Brian Schatz would not.

Brian Schatz tried to slide one by with a document that did not have the legally required wording. His worthless document though was tossed or ignored. That left the responsibility with Nancy.

Schatz had access to the lawyer for Obama's mother's 2nd divorce - from Lolo Soetoro. Schatz knows the truth and so he would not sign the document with the wording included in previous years and 2004 that did declare the party candidate 'Constitutionally Eligible'.

1. Hawaii Democratic Party did not certify Obama - Pelosi did.
2. Hawaii was not the first government entity to officially declare Obama born in Hawaii - The US House is (July 27, 2009).
3. Hawaii did not present a long form BC. The White House did.

Notice a pattern here? Hawaii people know the truth. And there is a line they have yet to cross.
Munsoned

User ID: 27143553
United States
06/03/2013 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
5 stars OP, but i'm tired of getting my hopes up. This whole situation.. It's like bizzaro land. Cass Sunstien, do you know who he was? Obama's gay masturbation czar. Yeah he had one one! Obama needs to get on a sub and that sub sinks.

At least make that the official story. I don't care where the dick, licker in chief,.resides.
Freedom requires breathing room, the Constitution presupposes that there will be some crazies among us so that the rest of us can enjoy freedom. - Judge Andrew Napolitano

A huge shit cloud is coming!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/03/2013 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

We will NOT get over this FRAUD perpetrated on us.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1222180

You have to if you want to retain your sanity.

Seriously, what good will it do you or any of us to demand answers or justice? It will fall on deaf ears of the uncaring.

Not one elected official, or those they elect, will listen to you, much less act on your demand or mine. Period.

Also, what can you do about it? What can any of us do about it? Answer? Nothing. Not one damn thing.

Get over it. This isn't the USA that it used to be. Things have changed forever and 95% of the population doesn't even care.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/03/2013 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah ..resistance is futile, lets just give up. We are all just useless eaters.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26096947

And what good will resistance do you? How do you propose we resist? Voting?

The only thing that would work is removing these politicians and so called elected officials by force, and that is no longer possible.

It's over. Just go with the flow and live your life without worrying about this big circus anymore. You will be a lot happier, trust me.
ACG
User ID: 39852285
United States
06/03/2013 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Law men? Can you get anymore vague than this. No one is going to do a damn thing.
More waste of database space and electric power to set the 0 and 1 on the disk drives magnetic or flash based. Fucking waste.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1330236
Poland
06/03/2013 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbumpbump

GLP