Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,426 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 391,146
Pageviews Today: 590,528Threads Today: 222Posts Today: 2,853
06:53 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

At first sight, the world appears to be an infinite number of ill-assorted & unrelated creatures, elements, objects & phenomena

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40980825
Switzerland
06/02/2013 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
At first sight, the world appears to be an infinite number of ill-assorted & unrelated creatures, elements, objects & phenomena
"At first sight, the world appears to be an infinite number of ill-assorted and unrelated creatures, elements, objects and phenomena. In fact, there is an order, there are relationships, but they cannot be grasped in their totality by the mind. No matter how you go about it, your perception of it will always be limited.
Each of my lectures treats only one element in this structure, and when you succeed through your inner work in putting all these elements together, the unity of the world will come to you as an illumination. I can’t explain more than this to you. It is impossible to shed light on certain matters by means of objective argument, and even if I tried, nothing would come of it. The only solution would be to take you back to that primordial state of consciousness in which everything is clear without explanation. Otherwise, it is like trying to describe the colours of the sunrise to a blind man, or a Mozart or Beethoven mass to someone who is deaf: it’s pointless! But if we restore the blind man’s sight or the deaf man’s hearing, explanations are no longer necessary."

hf

GLP