Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,515 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 440,639
Pageviews Today: 670,834Threads Today: 247Posts Today: 3,337
07:44 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

A Submarine Camera Captures Mermaid, Alien, Captured By Diving Vessel Camera in the Greenland Sea. decide if you can see if it's FAKE or REAL

KAAIM
User ID: 39648039
New Zealand
06/03/2013 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
A Submarine Camera Captures Mermaid, Alien, Captured By Diving Vessel Camera in the Greenland Sea. decide if you can see if it's FAKE or REAL
Mermaid, Alien, Captured By Diving Vessel Camera? 2013 HD

By Youtube Channel: ADGUKNEWS

Published on May 29, 2013

Very interesting footage which seems to show a Mermaid, Alien type creature making contact with a mini sub in the Greenland Sea. Is it real or an elaborate hoax?

By Youtube Channel: StephenHannardADGUK

Very interesting footage which seems to show a Mermaid, Alien type creature making contact with a mini sub in the Greenland Sea. Is it real or an elaborate hoax?

please follow me at twitter.com/KEVINASHBURNER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41034705
China
06/03/2013 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: A Submarine Camera Captures Mermaid, Alien, Captured By Diving Vessel Camera in the Greenland Sea. decide if you can see if it's FAKE or REAL
It's fake. It's part of a faux-documentary on animal planet
EscapeVelocity

User ID: 40782239
United States
06/03/2013 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: A Submarine Camera Captures Mermaid, Alien, Captured By Diving Vessel Camera in the Greenland Sea. decide if you can see if it's FAKE or REAL

By Youtube Channel: ADGUKNEWS

By Youtube Channel: StephenHannardADGUK

please follow me at twitter.com/KEVINASHBURNER
 Quoting: KAAIM 39648039

Never seen a submersible with such large windows and so much glass.. Kinda goes against the design requirements. Normally the windows are small portals... Just an observation.
"I know that the molecules in my body are traceable to phenomena in the cosmos. That makes me want to grab people on the street and say: 'Have you HEARD THIS?" -Neil deGrasse Tyson

:fly_sail:

If you hate my avatar.. you are going to love this.. [link to youtu.be]

In Death members of Project Mayhem Have a name. His name is James M. Boyd.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22341677
Australia
06/03/2013 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
freakin aquatic apes
Face Palmer

User ID: 1149868
Germany
06/03/2013 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is totally legit. A few years ago, I saw a swamp gas powered chinese lantern sink in the ocean!
"The world will soon wake up to the reality that everyone is broke and can collect nothing from the bankrupt, who are owed unlimited amounts by the insolvent, who are attempting to make late payments on a bank holiday in the wrong country, with an unacceptable currency, against defaulted collateral, of which nobody is sure who holds title."

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

The woman who is not pursued sets up the doctrine that pursuit is offensive to her sex, and wants to make it a felony. No genuinely attractive woman has any such desire. - H.L. Mencken, In Defense Of Women
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1011606
France
06/03/2013 05:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think I've ever see a video from ADG which is not faked.
KAAIM (OP)
User ID: 39648039
New Zealand
06/03/2013 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
THANKS ALL FOR YOUR INSIGHTS AND THANKS FOR COMMENTINGON MY THREAD LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU ALL KEEP FIGHTING AND DON'T LET THOSE NEGATIVE ENERGY INVISIBLE BEINGS FROM THE FOURTH DIMENSION PUSH YOU DOWN WITH THEIR NEGATIVITY WAVE ENERGY MAKE YOU FEEL DEPRESSED.

I LOVE YOU ALL GLP.COM GLP'ERS. KEEP LETTING ALL KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS WORLD KEEP POSTING.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39882326
Mexico
06/03/2013 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fake
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28630651
United States
06/03/2013 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think is fake..the credentials of the people involved are outstanding,we need to open our eyes and stop this control over everything that they have.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35464651
United States
06/04/2013 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think it's fake at all, and also get a good vibe from watching this. Wow!
Easter Bunny
User ID: 41124733
Brazil
06/04/2013 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds legit. lolol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6655394
United States
06/04/2013 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
The media wants you to believe its all fake so when the real deal presents itself (and it will), these 'humans' will be discounted and killed.

The PTB know absolutely that new (to us) intelligent life forms are coming onto our domain of knowing. What better way to preempt this occurrence by attempting to manipulate the public into believing that what they are seeing is not real.

Been doing it for eons.

Human Beings have lost all critical thinking skills and cannot see the game that is being played out before them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39064515
United States
06/04/2013 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
The media wants you to believe its all fake so when the real deal presents itself (and it will), these 'humans' will be discounted and killed.

The PTB know absolutely that new (to us) intelligent life forms are coming onto our domain of knowing. What better way to preempt this occurrence by attempting to manipulate the public into believing that what they are seeing is not real.

Been doing it for eons.

Human Beings have lost all critical thinking skills and cannot see the game that is being played out before them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6655394

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41125694
Germany
06/04/2013 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Been doing it for eons.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6655394

clappa
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39064515

Sheep gona sheep you won't change that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31854497
United States
06/04/2013 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think is fake..the credentials of the people involved are outstanding,we need to open our eyes and stop this control over everything that they have.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28630651

+1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41076297
United Kingdom
06/04/2013 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I knew I shouldn't have flushed those Sea Monkeys.
Soz.

GLP