Offer Upgrade

User ID: 12895036
United States
06/03/2013 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Defiant Scouts at gay pride parade...video
[link to www.washingtonpost.com]

Gay Scouts marching in Gay Pride parade in uniform.

The Boy Scouts of America has a policy where members cannot voice political opinions.

Why can't they just let it be? The B.S. has already determined that gay scouts can join.
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41049126
United States
06/03/2013 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Defiant Scouts at gay pride parade...video
Yeah let me fucking parade my kids around and teach them its ok to have another mans balls in your mouth. rediculous
geminilion  (OP)

United States
06/03/2013 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah let me fucking parade my kids around and teach them its ok to have another mans balls in your mouth. rediculous
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41049126

I saw a video of it and the one gay guy dressed in his uniform sounded pissy. I'll see if I can find it.
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
geminilion  (OP)

United States
06/03/2013 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here it is: In defiance of the Boy Scout Council

[link to www.cnn.com]
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35410860
United States
06/03/2013 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

The Boy Scouts of America has a policy where members cannot voice political opinions.

Why can't they just let it be? The B.S. has already determined that gay scouts can join.
 Quoting: geminilion
They didn't get what they REALLY want... gay troop leaders. cry
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
06/03/2013 08:37 AM

Report Abusive Post
Silly boy scout, dicks are for chicks.
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
geminilion  (OP)

United States
06/03/2013 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: geminilion
They didn't get what they REALLY want... gay troop leaders. cry
 Quoting: Melrox

rofl
Heraclitus
geminilion  (OP)

United States
06/03/2013 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: BRIEF

Werd!
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33891573
United States
06/03/2013 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
501 c 3's MUST not voice a political opinion!

IRS will audit/remove 501 c 3 status....

oh, yeah, that is only if they were a achristian ministry,,,

or tea party affiliated...

hmmmm
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41027548
United States
06/03/2013 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

You tell em Sam. Queers have no business being involved with children, and least of all, the boy scouts.
BRIEF

United States
06/03/2013 11:12 AM

Report Abusive Post

You tell em Sam. Queers have no business being involved with children, and least of all, the boy scouts.
 Quoting: reason-n-logic

When camping overnight involves a group of boys sleeping in a tent together, I think it's absurd to allow fags in...may as well let the girl scouts camp with them too for the straight boys...they can work on the pregnancy badge together...

Last Edited by BRIEF on 06/03/2013 11:12 AM

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40826852
United Kingdom
06/03/2013 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
fuckers should be shot
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31896773
United States
06/03/2013 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Somehow you all seem to have had something shoved into your own mouths and told to start sucking and all you can manage is MFfffmmffff mmmffmffff
Your paying for it, so you may as well enjoy it and you'll get to watch it happen to your kids
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/03/2013 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

When camping overnight involves a group of boys sleeping in a tent together, I think it's absurd to allow fags in...may as well let the girl scouts camp with them too for the straight boys...they can work on the pregnancy badge together...
Have to have official acceptance of the fag's "rainbow badge" first. [link to newsninja2012.com]
BRIEF

United States
06/03/2013 11:39 AM

Report Abusive Post

Have to have official acceptance of the fag's "rainbow badge" first. [link to newsninja2012.com]

They can even get a belt to accompany their uniform...

whitebelt

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/03/2013 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

I personally don't care for the gay, (neo)liberal commie influence on our boy scouts.

The boy scouts teach young boys to become honorable men. Eagle scouts even earn rank in the military (E-3 on enlistment). They aren't there to learn how to become flaming sissies.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/03/2013 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

I personally don't care for the gay, (neo)liberal commie influence on our boy scouts.

The boy scouts teach young boys to become honorable men. Eagle scouts even earn rank in the military (E-3 on enlistment). They aren't there to learn how to become flaming sissies.

I can only imagine, but time will tell...badges for interior cabin design, fashion uniform design, creative design of a float for the gay pride parade, etc.
1doh1
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/03/2013 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

I can only imagine, but time will tell...badges for interior cabin design, fashion uniform design, creative design of a float for the gay pride parade, etc.
1doh1

That's hilarious, and disgusting simultaneously.

1doh11doh1
geminilion  (OP)

United States
06/03/2013 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
You guys are cracking me up!

beauty
Heraclitus
Who, me?
User ID: 30657134
United States
06/03/2013 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Troop leader to scouts:

" Guys, I said time to raise the flag, not the fag!
geminilion  (OP)

United States
06/03/2013 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Troop leader to scouts:

" Guys, I said time to raise the flag, not the fag!
 Quoting: Who, me? 30657134

bsflag

Only flag I could find :)

bartmoon New scout salute!
Heraclitus

GLP