ANYONE HERE KNOW HOW TO CONTACT ALIENS

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20460216
United States
06/03/2013 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ANYONE HERE KNOW HOW TO CONTACT ALIENS
You got a mexican restaurant nearby? Place is probably full of em.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34332770
United States
Report Abusive Post
I WOULD LIKE TO TO TRY IT
 Quoting: ttowngirl

Need you lawn mowed? Hector Sanchez does a good job.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40902608
Australia
Report Abusive Post
Chuck a dirty big brown eye and aim it at the stars. Never fails!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40902608

Don't be shy! They can spot a black hole from a million light years away. Intimate contact is real contact
Shez
User ID: 41018911
United Kingdom
06/03/2013 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
How to Leave the Planet

1. Phone NASA (tel. 0101 713 483 0123). Explain that it's very important that you get away as quickly as possible.
2. If they don't cooperate, then try to get someone at the White House (tel. 0101 202 456 1414) to bring some pressure to bear on them.
3. If you don't get any joy out of them, phone the Kremlin (tel. 0107 095 295 9051) and ask them to bring a little pressure to bear on the White House on your behalf.
4. If that too fails, phone the Pope for guidance (tel. 010 396 6982).
5. If all these attempts fail, flag down a passing flying saucer and explain that it's vitally important that you get away before your phone bill arrives.
 Quoting: HGTTG

I'm assuming you've already attempted 1-4?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10738171

nearly in tears laughing at that comment haha :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41081508
United States
06/03/2013 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I AM WHAT YOU SEEK,WHY DO YOU WANT A COMMUNION?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39341209
United States
06/03/2013 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Be careful what you ask for. You may get abducted. So be careful what you say.abduct
CharlieMurphy

User ID: 21085501
United States
06/03/2013 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41081508

...to drink the blood of christ I assume...

Last Edited by CharlieMurphy on 06/03/2013 07:30 PM
Fuck Yea!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38103898
United States
06/03/2013 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
1-Put on loud mariachi music
2-Paint your driveway orange and your house blue
3-Put on a pot of menudo

If this does not work. Go to a mechanic and have him take out your shock absorbers so that your car is way low to the ground. Works Every time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20460216
United States
06/03/2013 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41081508

Face down, ass up?
Listen_n

User ID: 1580156
United States
06/03/2013 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
All you need are two plastic cups, a large needle and twenty or thirty millions miles of string.

Here's how to do it...piece both cups through the bottoms, thread string through both holes, knot both of them (doubles or triple knots...just to be sure) keep hold of one cup tightly then get a mate to throw one cup in the air as hard as he can :) reach for the moon and you'll land amongst the stars...aim high
 Quoting: Shez 41018911

How to Leave the Planet

1. Phone NASA (tel. 0101 713 483 0123). Explain that it's very important that you get away as quickly as possible.
2. If they don't cooperate, then try to get someone at the White House (tel. 0101 202 456 1414) to bring some pressure to bear on them.
3. If you don't get any joy out of them, phone the Kremlin (tel. 0107 095 295 9051) and ask them to bring a little pressure to bear on the White House on your behalf.
5. If all these attempts fail, flag down a passing flying saucer and explain that it's vitally important that you get away before your phone bill arrives.

A good way is to use google earth to look at your location from above, zoom in and out, memorize, then do some deep breathing, get in to a relaxed state, with every out breath, relax a part of the body starting at the feet, by the time you get to the head you should be relaxed in to your self, now focus on the zooming in and out that you memorized of your location, this will give your location to anyone up above that might be happy to let you see them, it is something that will start slow and build as long as you don't freak out, maybe first time will be like a moving star, then slowly more frequent, more cool maneuvers, closer etc.

Took me about 3 weeks of doing that nightly always looking up, always calling, then bang they came, now they come all the time, if I call, have done with many witnesses, they never landed but have projected self down to my house a few times, came over my back garden during a gathering of friends once also after I was showing off saying I could call them, freaked a few out.
 Quoting: acuk 40917659

Those aren't aliens. They are demons.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41075633

laugh Thank you for these responses! I needed this laugh today! LOL I love GLP!
If we don't listen we will never hear the truth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41051849
United States
06/03/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Speak to them in your own personal, private way. They will hear you. Begin, though, by making it known that you only want to communicate with benevolent ET's, i.e., those of the Light.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40882500
United States
06/03/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yep. DMT. Either smoke the freebase or eat a 5g+ of shrooms.
Dr.Smith

User ID: 21780621
Australia
06/03/2013 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you don't make contract, go and pretend you did than start probing yourself
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38103898
United States
06/03/2013 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you talking about space aliens or illegal aliens...I got confused?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41081508
United States
06/03/2013 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
All you need are two plastic cups, a large needle and twenty or thirty millions miles of string.

Here's how to do it...piece both cups through the bottoms, thread string through both holes, knot both of them (doubles or triple knots...just to be sure) keep hold of one cup tightly then get a mate to throw one cup in the air as hard as he can :) reach for the moon and you'll land amongst the stars...aim high

How to Leave the Planet

A good way is to use google earth to look at your location from above, zoom in and out, memorize, then do some deep breathing, get in to a relaxed state, with every out breath, relax a part of the body starting at the feet, by the time you get to the head you should be relaxed in to your self, now focus on the zooming in and out that you memorized of your location, this will give your location to anyone up above that might be happy to let you see them, it is something that will start slow and build as long as you don't freak out, maybe first time will be like a moving star, then slowly more frequent, more cool maneuvers, closer etc.

Took me about 3 weeks of doing that nightly always looking up, always calling, then bang they came, now they come all the time, if I call, have done with many witnesses, they never landed but have projected self down to my house a few times, came over my back garden during a gathering of friends once also after I was showing off saying I could call them, freaked a few out.

Quoting: Listen_n

WE SHALL ARRIVE TONIGHT...WEAR SOMETHING LIGHT...agent
M1.618

User ID: 35747086
United States
06/03/2013 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ask the majority of abductees how it went?
wmMmw
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15444309
United States
06/03/2013 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Go down to your nearest INS office and ask if you could speak with their most recent arrivals.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37241229
United States
06/03/2013 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.thegatewaypundit.com]

Just place signs in Mexico advertising food stamps and welfare.
CharlieMurphy

United States
06/03/2013 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I WOULD TO TO TRY IT

Are ya drinking a lil?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24831629

She hasn't been back, so I am guessing no. She has been drinking a lot.
Fuck Yea!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40796777
United Kingdom
06/03/2013 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let me know what questions you have...

And I'll ask my uncle...

norespect
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38770446
United States
06/03/2013 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

STFU asshole.

No time for your fear virus today.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40917659

meth helps and 8 weeks without sleep
Shez
User ID: 41018911
United Kingdom
06/03/2013 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

How to Leave the Planet

Quoting: Listen_n

;)

Yep. DMT. Either smoke the freebase or eat a 5g+ of shrooms.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40882500

hahaha
If you don't make contract, go and pretend you did than start probing yourself
 Quoting: Dr.Smith

That proper cracked me up
Truthseeker007

User ID: 40324881
United States
06/03/2013 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

A guide for initiating contact with extraterrestrials:

Initiating Contact with benevolent extraterrestrial beings is for many a step in the positive direction of taking greater responsibility for your life¹s choices and actions.

You have removed yourself from the ranks of those who remain passive, those who wait instead of using enterprise to create the new reality, and you become a catalyst for the vision of empowered and harmonious interactions that hails the advent of an 'Awakened Humanity'.

Here is held the enlightened idea that all consciousness, all beings, are connected back to our originating source via love and that the creator is within all the created. Nothing separates us but our own self-awareness and this need not be an isolationist state, but a world with open borders to the galaxy and beyond.

Initiating Contact also implies that you have or are ready to embrace a framework of reality in which we are not alone or isolated, nor are we the only evolved being with the capacity for abstract thought, a desire to improve ourselves and a spirit for adventure and goodwill that impels us outward to meet our neighbors.

Spiritual study (and now the study of string theory in quantum physics), as well as telepathic and physical contact with ET friends, provides us with the tools and capacity to conceptualize the idea of life existing - not only in our dimension at a specific frequency (or life wave) that we identify by our five senses - but that life can and does exist at other frequencies and dimensions. It is possible to create a bridge of communication to such civilizations and beings through the inner senses alone.

This is what the first phase of Initiating Contact is all about, expanding beyond the five senses to embrace and develop your extrasensory abilities and spiritual will power.

Physical contact is for many the ultimate goal. Such events are happening right now around the planet. Many humanoid and other types of respectful and highly developed beings are going to the greatest lengths to avoid distressing or frightening people as they reach out to those who are ready and those who sincerely hold a long term goal for such contact experience. Yet physical contact is NOT the final goal or one of the highest importance, this pedestal is held for our spiritual development alone as the highest achievement and the main reason why we are here in the first place.

Contact is only relevant if it in some way promotes a greater personal and transcendental understanding of your true eternal self. Contact is only desirable if it in some way can inspire you to live your life more fully and to hold firmer your own vision for the planet transformed into the world of your dreams. ET ships in the sky are a sign of the support and encouragement of other races.

Yet a sighting in and of itself is not what is important, it is what you allow this confirmation of the vaster universe to do for your own state of mind and heart.

Read on:

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

I hope this helps you.
alienfromthefarsouth
User ID: 37822681
Argentina
06/03/2013 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

HI, I'm an alien and I'd like to "contact" you.
I like beans and burritos (I dont know what the fuck are those things).
pigchef
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41051849
United States
06/03/2013 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Speak to them in your own personal, private way. They will hear you. Begin, though, by making it known that you only want to communicate with benevolent ET's, i.e., those of the Light.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41051849

ttowngirl . . .

Please ignore all of the comedians trying to be oh-so-witty. My post above was made in all sincerity and from personal experience. I only ask that you trust what I'm telling you.

I know you have a good Heart, which is far more than most of these other posters have. The benevolent ET's will respond to such a person, though it might be in your dreams, or through telepathy, rather than making an actual appearance. If you are sincere in your need, that is all that matters.

However, they are not going to respond if you are simply looking for some frivolous encounter to satisfy your curiosity about them.

In other words, if you need spiritual help, for example, you have to ASK THEM for assistance. That is because they have to abide by the Cosmic Law of Non-Interference. So, if you don't ask, they are not permitted to assist you.
CharlieMurphy

United States
06/03/2013 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

HI, I'm an alien and I'd like to "contact" you.
I like beans and burritos (I dont know what the fuck are those things).
pigchef
 Quoting: alienfromthefarsouth 37822681

Oh god I would love a burrito, I wish Chipotle had opened up down the road...
Fuck Yea!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37860054
United States
06/03/2013 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC 20500
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34883861
United States
06/03/2013 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
TRY FACEBOOK!

I've only looked at it a few times but everyone on there seems alien to me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37665398
United States
06/03/2013 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am here...what do you want ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41084614
United States
06/03/2013 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

So why do you think you would like to try it?

What could aliens tell you about yourself that you cannot discover *by* yourself?

Be careful what you wish for, my friend. I am debating these days the real integral value I may or may not have had myself, during my own communication episode back in 2006.

- The Mule

GLP