Just say hello , T-town.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40508429
United States
06/03/2013 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ANYONE HERE KNOW HOW TO CONTACT ALIENS
Yeah, just walk next door...there's lots of em.
Tensor

User ID: 30120084
United States
06/03/2013 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hang out North of the Rio Grande with a stack of voter registration forms.
Everything under the Sun is in tune,
but the Sun is eclipsed by the Moon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41068569
United Kingdom
06/03/2013 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

and amother thing in a moment...
Earth Daughter

User ID: 26553837
United States
06/03/2013 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
For you, I wouldn't recommend it. I say this because I've seen you state that aliens were demons on other threads. If you truely believe they are demons, then you would be calling down the negative ETs to yourself.

It's not a game. You have to:

1. Have a sincere desire to meet them.
2. Loose the fear. They can sense it a mile away.
3. Know how to call down only the positive ETs.

It isn't some slumber party game of Ouiji Board, or Bloody Mary. These beings are real and not all of them are interested in your highest good.

If you really do have an interest, start with researching as much as you can. Your interest is also an invitation of sorts. The more you want to discover them, the better chance you have of meeting them. At the same time, learn about the strength of your own will and protecting your energy field from negative influences. When you finally do call for an ET, you'll have the ability to call for a positive one who has the best interests of humanity at heart. The ETs you do want to meet are very spiritual and loving. Make sure you can meet them with an open heart and mind.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Listen_n

User ID: 1580156
United States
06/03/2013 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
All you need are two plastic cups, a large needle and twenty or thirty millions miles of string.

Here's how to do it...piece both cups through the bottoms, thread string through both holes, knot both of them (doubles or triple knots...just to be sure) keep hold of one cup tightly then get a mate to throw one cup in the air as hard as he can :) reach for the moon and you'll land amongst the stars...aim high
 Quoting: Shez 41018911

How to Leave the Planet

1. Phone NASA (tel. 0101 713 483 0123). Explain that it's very important that you get away as quickly as possible.
2. If they don't cooperate, then try to get someone at the White House (tel. 0101 202 456 1414) to bring some pressure to bear on them.
3. If you don't get any joy out of them, phone the Kremlin (tel. 0107 095 295 9051) and ask them to bring a little pressure to bear on the White House on your behalf.
4. If that too fails, phone the Pope for guidance (tel. 010 396 6982).
5. If all these attempts fail, flag down a passing flying saucer and explain that it's vitally important that you get away before your phone bill arrives.
 Quoting: HGTTG

I'm assuming you've already attempted 1-4?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10738171

A good way is to use google earth to look at your location from above, zoom in and out, memorize, then do some deep breathing, get in to a relaxed state, with every out breath, relax a part of the body starting at the feet, by the time you get to the head you should be relaxed in to your self, now focus on the zooming in and out that you memorized of your location, this will give your location to anyone up above that might be happy to let you see them, it is something that will start slow and build as long as you don't freak out, maybe first time will be like a moving star, then slowly more frequent, more cool maneuvers, closer etc.

Took me about 3 weeks of doing that nightly always looking up, always calling, then bang they came, now they come all the time, if I call, have done with many witnesses, they never landed but have projected self down to my house a few times, came over my back garden during a gathering of friends once also after I was showing off saying I could call them, freaked a few out.
 Quoting: acuk 40917659

Those aren't aliens. They are demons.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41075633

laugh Thank you for these responses! I needed this laugh today! LOL I love GLP!
 Quoting: Listen_n

WE SHALL ARRIVE TONIGHT...WEAR SOMETHING LIGHT...agent
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41081508

Awww, don't get me wrong...I'm not knocking OP...I think it's brave of her and I admire her courage. I have a very open mind for all things and I believe anything is possible when we put our minds to it. I just couldn't help but laugh at the above comments.

Good luck OP, I honestly hope you find what you're looking for...whether it be answers or direction to inner self. Please come back and share what you've found when you do.
hf
If we don't listen we will never hear the truth
Listen_n

User ID: 1580156
United States
06/03/2013 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
For you, I wouldn't recommend it. I say this because I've seen you state that aliens were demons on other threads. If you truely believe they are demons, then you would be calling down the negative ETs to yourself.

It's not a game. You have to:

1. Have a sincere desire to meet them.
2. Loose the fear. They can sense it a mile away.
3. Know how to call down only the positive ETs.

It isn't some slumber party game of Ouiji Board, or Bloody Mary. These beings are real and not all of them are interested in your highest good.

If you really do have an interest, start with researching as much as you can. Your interest is also an invitation of sorts. The more you want to discover them, the better chance you have of meeting them. At the same time, learn about the strength of your own will and protecting your energy field from negative influences. When you finally do call for an ET, you'll have the ability to call for a positive one who has the best interests of humanity at heart. The ETs you do want to meet are very spiritual and loving. Make sure you can meet them with an open heart and mind.
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

Beautiful response! hf
If we don't listen we will never hear the truth
MONSTER

User ID: 40338751
United States
06/03/2013 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nancy on the Zeta's says just mentally tell them you want them to come. would be at night when you are in bed asleep.
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35741396
Canada
06/03/2013 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have done this and it has worked. It wasn't physical contact. But a sign in the sky. I also bought night vision for confirmation. All you do is look at the night sky and ask. If there are any alien crafts out there tonight can you please flash for me. They will respond. They are telepathic. I have done this dozens of times.
If you really wish to meet them. Then you pray nightly to do so. But I warn you. Be careful for what you wish for. Why do I say that? Because you could get to a point where you wish you hadn't.
Just sayin.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35741396

At 41 seconds of this video is what I'm talking about. I know about iridium flares. This is what I have witnessed when asking. I don't need proof now. I have had this happen on so many occasions. We are not alone.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35741396
Canada
06/03/2013 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have done this and it has worked. It wasn't physical contact. But a sign in the sky. I also bought night vision for confirmation. All you do is look at the night sky and ask. If there are any alien crafts out there tonight can you please flash for me. They will respond. They are telepathic. I have done this dozens of times.
If you really wish to meet them. Then you pray nightly to do so. But I warn you. Be careful for what you wish for. Why do I say that? Because you could get to a point where you wish you hadn't.
Just sayin.

At 41 seconds of this video is what I'm talking about. I know about iridium flares. This is what I have witnessed when asking. I don't need proof now. I have had this happen on so many occasions. We are not alone.

[link to m.youtube.com]
ST In BG
User ID: 33835364
United States
06/03/2013 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: ttowngirl: User ID: 12268028

ANYONE HERE KNOW HOW TO CONTACT ALIENS
I WOULD LIKE TO TO TRY IT

**First Off ... The Term "Aliens" Is Highly Offensive !! ... It Refers To Those Who Disrespect The Life Forces ... All Life & All Lifeforms On The Planet ... On Which They Reside !!

**It Also Means That The Beings Are Disconnected With The Life Energies/Lifeforces ... All Of Life In Space ... In The Cosmos, Other Planets/Worlds, Other Places, Dimensions, Other Beings, Other Forms Of Life !!

**Now Then ... After This Has Been Said ... & Corrections Made ... What Did You Want To Discuss ?? ... What Did You Want To Ask ?? ... As You ARE In Contact With ... Extraterrestrials/Extraterrestrial Beings/ET's !!

**Note: "ET(s)" Is Of Course A Generic ... A Place Holder Word (Which Is Tolerated) ... That Denotes Of Those ... That ARE CONNECTED With All Life & Life Forces/Lifeforms Everywhere !!

**The Beings Referred Also Include "Native Terrans" ... Who's Ancestors Were Not From/Of Terra/Earth ... Who Were Brought To That World ... Or Those That Came To Terra/Earth ... Who's Later Generation Of Beings ... Reside Underground Or Of Another Dimensional Plane/Area ... Within The Energies Of The Planet !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41031800
United Kingdom
06/03/2013 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23092255
United States
06/03/2013 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: ttowngirl

smoke 6 joints together
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2364186
United States
06/03/2013 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
You all notice the OP hasn't responded since the 1st post?

I think she's found her answer already! 0.0

So, if you want to be abducted, post on GLP.

If you want do go the right way, learn Remote Viewing and be careful you work with "service to other" ETs.
~Lavender~

User ID: 40956175
United States
06/03/2013 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
She can help you!

:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41092334
United States
06/03/2013 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
go out on a clear night and focus on a light their NOT all stars up there, and talk to them , if they like what they hear , they will come down and paralyze you with a strong light beam and take you aboard for some outa this world probing anally vaganally you name it, their game oh and sometimes they will just drain your blood and disect you for scientific school credits.ufo56
Pz716

User ID: 35445730
United States
06/03/2013 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
be careful what u wish for... just sayin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10738171
United States
06/03/2013 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: ttowngirl: User ID: 12268028

ANYONE HERE KNOW HOW TO CONTACT ALIENS

**First Off ... The Term "Aliens" Is Highly Offensive !! ... It Refers To Those Who Disrespect The Life Forces ... All Life & All Lifeforms On The Planet ... On Which They Reside !!

**It Also Means That The Beings Are Disconnected With The Life Energies/Lifeforces ... All Of Life In Space ... In The Cosmos, Other Planets/Worlds, Other Places, Dimensions, Other Beings, Other Forms Of Life !!

**Now Then ... After This Has Been Said ... & Corrections Made ... What Did You Want To Discuss ?? ... What Did You Want To Ask ?? ... As You ARE In Contact With ... Extraterrestrials/Extraterrestrial Beings/ET's !!

**Note: "ET(s)" Is Of Course A Generic ... A Place Holder Word (Which Is Tolerated) ... That Denotes Of Those ... That ARE CONNECTED With All Life & Life Forces/Lifeforms Everywhere !!

**The Beings Referred Also Include "Native Terrans" ... Who's Ancestors Were Not From/Of Terra/Earth ... Who Were Brought To That World ... Or Those That Came To Terra/Earth ... Who's Later Generation Of Beings ... Reside Underground Or Of Another Dimensional Plane/Area ... Within The Energies Of The Planet !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
 Quoting: ST In BG 33835364

Oh my! She's brought out ST in BG!! <<<333 !

Lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40460787
United States
06/03/2013 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Get on your roof and do this.

alien16
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12779045
United States
06/03/2013 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'd have to recommend against it. Space Aliens are straight brutal.

I'd tell you what to do, but its just that there really isn't anything special that you need to do. The only reasons people don't see any aliens or anything like that are that the alien-type folks walking and driving around look just like you and me (unless you know what to look for). You won't see any crazy alien looking folks in the middle of a city! If you did, you might panic and "they" don't want that...

There's actually more too it than that, but hopefully that starts you off.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37478527
United States
06/03/2013 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bang Nancy Lieder!

spank
bounceb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41093355
Portugal
06/03/2013 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ignorant post, i hope you never get abducted but if you someday do, you won't joke about such a thing ever again for sure...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12147456
United States
06/03/2013 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
pray to the almighty CORNHOLIO, the he may bring TP for your BUNGHOLE!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33682748
United States
06/03/2013 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
dial 411
KarinZa

User ID: 28116221
United States
06/03/2013 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
How to Leave the Planet

1. Phone NASA (tel. 0101 713 483 0123). Explain that it's very important that you get away as quickly as possible.
2. If they don't cooperate, then try to get someone at the White House (tel. 0101 202 456 1414) to bring some pressure to bear on them.
3. If you don't get any joy out of them, phone the Kremlin (tel. 0107 095 295 9051) and ask them to bring a little pressure to bear on the White House on your behalf.
4. If that too fails, phone the Pope for guidance (tel. 010 396 6982).
5. If all these attempts fail, flag down a passing flying saucer and explain that it's vitally important that you get away before your phone bill arrives.
 Quoting: HGTTG

I'm assuming you've already attempted 1-4?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10738171

BAHAHA, damn that's witty!!!
Well done, well done indeed.
"I may be paranoid, but not an android."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41092119
United States
06/03/2013 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please OP, for the love of God - Do not do it!

I beg of you. You will be opening a door you will regret.

Please OP!

Please, do research on the connections between Alien abductions and demonic entities. Aliens are demonic entities, pure and simple.

Please OP - think twice before you do this!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41092799
United States
06/03/2013 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Based current reports "there are two tall white aliens working with the U.S. Government." Google it....lololol. So I recommend calling up "Uncle Sam" and do an inquiry.alien7
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/03/2013 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
be careful what u wish for... just sayin
 Quoting: Pz716
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/03/2013 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ignorant post, i hope you never get abducted but if you someday do, you won't joke about such a thing ever again for sure...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41093355
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/03/2013 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ask the majority of abductees how it went?
 Quoting: M1.618

GLP