Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,168 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 332,688
Pageviews Today: 441,763Threads Today: 141Posts Today: 1,968
03:49 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

what year do aliens go by,or does time even exist to them, are they Immortal, or go by the same measurement of time?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1341393
United States
06/04/2013 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
what year do aliens go by,or does time even exist to them, are they Immortal, or go by the same measurement of time?
Does anyone have any ideas?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1341393
United States
06/04/2013 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: what year do aliens go by,or does time even exist to them, are they Immortal, or go by the same measurement of time?
Is it 2013 to them like it is for us
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6027495
United States
06/04/2013 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: what year do aliens go by,or does time even exist to them, are they Immortal, or go by the same measurement of time?
Since our chronobiological clocks are based on the 24 day, which is dependent on the masses of the Sun and the planets interacting, I'd say it's a good question.
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
06/04/2013 01:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
Is it 2013 to them like it is for us
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1341393

It is when they are here with us...if you were to fly halfway around the world, would you go by their time while in their country or your time from where you came from?
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Dace

User ID: 982248
Puerto Rico
06/04/2013 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes....
All 'Aliens" observe EaST (Earth Standard Time).

The only thing is.....with all the alien planets being at varying lightyear distances from the Earth and our son....
Many Alien conflicts and Battles have been fought over who's clocks were correct or not.

Hence....all the alien travel to earth...they aren't interested in us...they're just stopping by to set their watches.

GLP