Anonymous Chic
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 38586641
United States
06/05/2013 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
John F. Kennedy Warned Americans - All In Plain Sight
John F. Kennedy was a great man, and would have done much greater good for our country if he had been left to accomplish and complete his presidency.

Where we are today, is EXACTLY what Kennedy warned the American people about. Video is worth watching. Lots of information.

R.I.P. JFK hf

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.” Samuel Adams, 1776
Starlighttraveller

User ID: 40294369
United States
06/05/2013 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: John F. Kennedy Warned Americans - All In Plain Sight
John and Bobby Kennedy, you will never be forgotten. Thank you for attempting to fight TPTB. May God bless you and may God forgive the perpetrators.
hf
bump
Be filled with joy in the knowing that you are the light and love of the one Infinite Creator.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29081478
Denmark
06/05/2013 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you heard the full unedited speech?
[link to www.youtube.com]

It sounds to me he is talking about the secrecy about The Soviet Union. It's actually pretty obvious. And he wants the press to censure itself against news that violates the National security, but he won't use force to make them quiet
Anonymous Chic  (OP)

United States
06/05/2013 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
John and Bobby Kennedy, you will never be forgotten. Thank you for attempting to fight TPTB. May God bless you and may God forgive the perpetrators.
hf
bump
 Quoting: Starlighttraveller

Amen
hf
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.” Samuel Adams, 1776
Anonymous Chic  (OP)

United States
06/05/2013 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

It sounds to me he is talking about the secrecy about The Soviet Union. It's actually pretty obvious. And he wants the press to censure itself against news that violates the National security, but he won't use force to make them quiet
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29081478

Yes - If Kennedy had done HALF of what the Bush's and Obama have done while in office, he would have been impeached. Either way, he was a great president.
bump
Anonymous Chic  (OP)

United States
06/05/2013 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for the 5*
AtsuiPanda

User ID: 37815727
United States
06/05/2013 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
:/sdfhasdfshasd/:
Those who live by the sword die by the sword, those who don't live by the sword are subject to those who do.
Anonymous Chic  (OP)

United States
06/05/2013 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbumpbump
Niemand

User ID: 41170566
Germany
06/05/2013 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Niemand
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32069520
United States
06/05/2013 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
John F. Kennedy was a great man, and would have done much greater good for our country if he had been left to accomplish and complete his presidency.

Where we are today, is EXACTLY what Kennedy warned the American people about. Video is worth watching. Lots of information.

R.I.P. JFK hf

Quoting: Anonymous Chic

Wasn't he a big fan of Nazi Party?
Niemand

Germany
06/05/2013 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
He was a big fan of Germany and what he found there, before all was fucked up by the Nazis and the war.

In a German survey on America's favorite president: he would win!

Last Edited by Niemand on 06/05/2013 04:51 PM
Niemand
Anonymous Chic  (OP)

United States
06/05/2013 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

R.I.P. JFK hf

Quoting: AlcoholicRunner

Can't confirm that he was a "big fan" of the Nazi Party, but definitely wasn't a fan of "secret societies".
Anonymous Chic  (OP)

United States
06/05/2013 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
He was a big fan of Germany and what he found there, before all was fucked up by the Nazis and the war.

In a German survey on America's favorite president: he would win!
 Quoting: Niemand

flag waver
Michael Bolton

User ID: 1265695
United States
06/05/2013 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

R.I.P. JFK hf

Quoting: AlcoholicRunner

I believe that was his father.

IMO TPTB thought he would be easily controlled. They thought he was a womanizer who had no self control that could be manipulated...

they didn't intend on him having a conscience
Niemand

Germany
06/05/2013 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: JFK was a fan of Hitler and Nazi Germany, diaries reveal

Thread: John F. Kennedy: "Hitler is the stuff of legends"
Niemand
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2183540
United States
06/05/2013 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The only Presidents to stand up to the Fed (or the previous entity that was the Fed in the 1800s) were JFK and Lincoln. Look what happened to them.
Ms. Superduper

User ID: 15016867
United States
06/05/2013 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
He gave a speech right before he was murdered regarding secret societies.

I liked him. I think he had an epithany in the midst of his presidency.
Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.

Whatever feels good to your soul, do that.
Niemand

Germany
06/05/2013 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
We know what happens to the good guys ...

He was btw. the first American president that I've ever realized and I can still remember that my mother cried when the news of his death was made public here. He was really very popular in Western Germany.

R.I.P. JFK! hf
Niemand
Anonymous Chic  (OP)

United States
06/05/2013 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you all for your comments.

There seems to be few good men in government. The majority have corporate affiliations of some sort; as we continue to keep ourselves informed, we are finding corruption is intertwined with political and corporate affairs.

There's something I want to share with you all. I walked to my local market, which is owned by Yemenese. The cashier (from Yemen), was reading the paper regarding cable television. He was interested in an article on "free cable". After explaining to him how it works, basically, Antennas can be purchased at stores like Radio Shack and Walmart, that you can hook up to your tv and get local channels and a few mainstream. They convert analog signals to digital. He said he didn't need one because of a device he uses in his store called "ZAPP", he paid $365 for it, has no monthly bill, can get internet through it and watch over "a million" channels. I asked him how he purchased the device. He said his brother purchased it from overseas.

We spoke briefly about the protests in Turkey. Interestingly, he said that would never happen here in America, unless you take away "welfare", government assistance for the people. He explained that countries who do not have these types of progams, face revolt because the poverty level is horrible. Citizens kidnap foreigners and hold them for ransom until the victims embassy is reached and comes through with payment. He explained that this is usually done when a poor community is looking to come up with money to build schools, medical facilities, etc.

Which got me thinking that Adam Kokesh's plan to stage an armed protest may not have the end result some of his followers might think. Unless, our government were to cut off ALL assistance, then he might have a large following. If anything, our government will use this opportunity to incarcerate, or even murder, those who actually ARE willing to fight for freedom.

bump

Last Edited by Anonymous Chic on 06/05/2013 06:44 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4547295
United States
06/05/2013 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
He gave a speach that included this line, "I will break up the CIA into pieces and scatter them to the wind." He died two weeks later. He fired Dulles the head of the CIA at the time and now the airport in DC is named after Dulles.
Anonymous Chic  (OP)

United States
06/05/2013 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
He gave a speach that included this line, "I will break up the CIA into pieces and scatter them to the wind." He died two weeks later. He fired Dulles the head of the CIA at the time and now the airport in DC is named after Dulles.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4547295

"A November 29, 1963 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit memo unearthed in 1977-78 proves that former President George H. W. Bush was a member of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the recipient of a full briefing on the day after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963 when Bush was 39 years old, despite his protestations to the contrary."
[link to tomflocco.com]
Anonymous Chic  (OP)

United States
06/05/2013 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39715745
United States
06/05/2013 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29081478

Infiltration
Anonymous Chic  (OP)

United States
06/05/2013 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Question for anyone...

Could the citizens of America petition or somehow re-open the John F. Kennedy assassination case, especially now that we have advanced our technology since the early 60's?

The ENTIRE Military Industrial Complex would crumble...

Anyone?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41123912
United States
06/05/2013 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump 5 stars!hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/05/2013 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Question for anyone...

Could the citizens of America petition or somehow re-open the John F. Kennedy assassination case, especially now that we have advanced our technology since the early 60's?

Anyone?

I think they would kill us all first before letting the truth be known about the "murder " of Kennedy ! I'm going to go get a video of " Oswald's" epic expression of when the press asked him if he killed Kennedy!
Anonymous Chic  (OP)

United States
06/05/2013 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Question for anyone...

Anyone?

I think they would kill us all first before letting the truth be known about the "murder " of Kennedy ! I'm going to go get a video of " Oswald's" epic expression of when the press asked him if he killed Kennedy!
 Quoting: GT500

Thanks! That would be AWESOME! Would love to see it as well. Please share when you do. Americans are tough and persevere. If this is their plan, Americans will unite and take the fight. That is what I believe.
hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/05/2013 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please forgive AC chic , going to be a dig but I will find it and post!

In short, the press bolts up to him and blurts out " did you kill Kennedy"?

Oswald just frowns like " are you a retard"
Anonymous Chic  (OP)

United States
06/06/2013 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please forgive AC chic , going to be a dig but I will find it and post!

In short, the press bolts up to him and blurts out " did you kill Kennedy"?

Oswald just frowns like " are you a retard"
 Quoting: GT500

Wow, must see!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5141990
United States
06/06/2013 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am a believer of all in plain site. might I add?

Anonymous Coward
United States
06/06/2013 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is not the one I wanted , but covers the same point! I'll keep digging!

GLP