Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,939 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,000,028
Pageviews Today: 1,789,177Threads Today: 771Posts Today: 13,654
08:17 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Stunning Decline Of Barack Obama: 2013. Ten Key Reasons Why The Obama Presidency Is In Meltdown

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27225317
United States
06/06/2013 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Stunning Decline Of Barack Obama: 2013. Ten Key Reasons Why The Obama Presidency Is In Meltdown

"The president's Justice Department sold weapons to narco-terrorists south of our border, who killed one of our finest.

The president's State Department lied about Benghazi with false information provided by the White House.

The president's attorney general authorized spying on a Fox News journalist and his family for reporting on a North Korean nuclear test.

The president's Justice Department confiscated phone records of the Associated Press because they reported on a thwarted terrorist attack.

The president's Treasury Department uses the IRS to target political opposition.

The president's Health and Human Services secretary pressures insurance companies she is supposed to regulate to promote 'Obamacare,' which is the same law she uses to force citizens to pay for abortion inducing drugs against their religious liberties.

The president's dishonesty, incompetence, vengefulness and lack of moral compass lead many to suggest that he is not fit to lead.

The only problem is that his vice president is equally unfit and even more embarrassing." — Representative Jim Bridenstine
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41266130
United States
06/06/2013 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Stunning Decline Of Barack Obama: 2013. Ten Key Reasons Why The Obama Presidency Is In Meltdown
And it doesn't matter what barry does, because the blacks will always support him because he is a brother, at least 1/8 that is.
 Quoting: chuckles 2417276

But just as importantly, because he's also a libtard. Libtardism and black people are one and the same. They go together like white on rice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405702
United States
06/06/2013 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
It was a wonderful countryl. Now it is a joke.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34760435

amerika was is nothing more then the war machine for the mutant butchers on high.

bury my heart was only the beginning

and the "g" on fat man washington's apron was not a typo

human are used for taxes and blood sacrifices

we all are drinking the blood on the altar of satan
Stickywicket

User ID: 39929868
Canada
06/06/2013 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone wish it was Nov 2016 yet?
 Quoting: Thrace

I don't see anyone on the horizon that will turn things around for the average American. Of course, many fools will point to Rand Paul, Romney's BFF.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2037897
United States
06/06/2013 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dunno, he seems stronger than ever
Stickywicket

User ID: 39929868
Canada
06/06/2013 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

No because they are putting clinton in next and she will be worse.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9107938

I could be wrong, but I doubt most people will want to vote in another Dem after 2 terms of Obama.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5882110
United States
06/06/2013 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

No because they are putting clinton in next and she will be worse.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9107938

I could be wrong, but I doubt most people will want to vote in another Dem after 2 terms of Obama.
 Quoting: Stickywicket

Nobody wanted to vote in Obama the second time. It's all fixed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40897926
United Kingdom
06/07/2013 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've read this article and if Obama is seeing his popularity plummet do people think that the Republicans will win in 2016?

Whilst the 2012 US election was running, here in the UK (apart from the blatant awful bias towards Obama where the BS media tried to portray everything Romney did or said as stupid) there was an article saying that due to the demographics of the US and the changes in population, the Republicans will find it hard to ever win again.

Think the article was aimed at the fact that the 'entitlement' generation is growing, the educated masses and middle class is shrinking and they will be outvoted by those who will vote solely to keep the free stuff coming their way.

I suppose it depends who is nominated GOP and democratic challengers for the White House in a few years. God knows who the Democrats will put up but at least Obama can't run for a third time.
guynur
User ID: 40958728
United States
06/07/2013 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is all well and good. However I don't expect anything to come of it. Been hoping since '08.

JMHO, get jarret out of there then picture obama as a blind man walking through a mind field.
MartianPrincess

User ID: 1302027
United States
06/07/2013 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is no doubt in my mind that this administration is the single most corrupt the U.S. has ever seen.

There is also no doubt in my mind that there's no way in hell Americans are going to take another 3.5 years of this shit.

Impeachment is on the horizon. Especially when the republicans retake the senate - which they will.
 Quoting: R.P. McMurphy

From your lips to G-d's ears! What scares me is that this rogue administration has become so ... brazen. Either they know they're going to go down and so they're trying to rush to implement their fucked up agenda, or they KNOW they are untouchable so they simply don't care that we know. All they have to do is deny, deny, deny.

I've read many political blogs where they flat out say he will never be impeached, let alone tried, simply because he is black. What the fuck? So we will ALLOW them to destroy everything we and those who came before us, worked so hard to build, because we are afraid to hurt black people's feelings????? THAT is what it has come down to??
Occam's Razor, morans!

GLP