Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,412 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,417,698
Pageviews Today: 2,367,255Threads Today: 945Posts Today: 16,850
10:06 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Wingmakers Material Validated & Verified! This is FIRST CONTACT People!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28630651
United States
06/29/2013 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Wingmakers Material Validated & Verified! This is FIRST CONTACT People!
Why is that they practice with innocent living beings? Crappos
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42480082
United States
06/29/2013 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm reading his latest book "The Weather Composer: Rise of the Mahdi" on Sumbola.

This book is based on a series of events post apocalytic 'Sunrot'. I believe the sun will be our biggest challenge...from what I've seen.

I couldn't get into 'Quantisum', but the first book is excellent.

[link to sumbola.com (secure)]

I hope everybody reads his book on Wingmakers and the interviews.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32938997

Wrong James, But yes, I really like James of the Wingmakers books and work. A hidden treasure chest of knowledge!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42480082

OK, but I thought Jammison Neruda was a fictional character? The writings of James on Wingmakers are myth presented in a factual storytelling-based on truth! Some of the characters are real as is Vanevar Bush and maybe 15?

Mikey has a problem with telling reality from myth.

And James Gilliland is a real person who suffers the same malady
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42448212

And That is ONLY your OPINION
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42448212
United States
06/29/2013 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm reading his latest book "The Weather Composer: Rise of the Mahdi" on Sumbola.

This book is based on a series of events post apocalytic 'Sunrot'. I believe the sun will be our biggest challenge...from what I've seen.

Wrong James, But yes, I really like James of the Wingmakers books and work. A hidden treasure chest of knowledge!

OK, but I thought Jammison Neruda was a fictional character? The writings of James on Wingmakers are myth presented in a factual storytelling-based on truth! Some of the characters are real as is Vanevar Bush and maybe 15?

They are all "REAL"

Only Dr. Anderson name was changed to Dr. Neruda

See?

He has fallen for a scam perpetrated by wingnuts
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

They are all "REAL"

See?

We get it, you don't believe, That is OK, There are many other Dick joke threads for you here at GLP, you don't have to keep reading these threads that are obviously not for you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32938997
United States
06/29/2013 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am NOT Mikey, OK? I'm a female very interested in Wingmakers and have read a great deal. Wingmakers, the book, is myth based on factual information. I have read James interviews and he did state that Wingmakers is presented in a mythical way...the paintings are not on earth...but in a higher dimension. I will take the poster's word for as far as the interviews...maybe, but I know Bush is a real person.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

They are all "REAL"

See?

It is definitely NOT a scam and matters not all to me what people believe concerning Wingmakers. First off, you have to be at a certain level of intelligence to read it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41998005
United States
06/29/2013 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now we need them to validate the FartMakers material. Now that would be something if FartMakers is true too!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now we need them to validate the FartMakers material. Now that would be something if FartMakers is true too!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41998005

They know what's coming.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am NOT Mikey, OK? I'm a female very interested in Wingmakers and have read a great deal. Wingmakers, the book, is myth based on factual information. I have read James interviews and he did state that Wingmakers is presented in a mythical way...the paintings are not on earth...but in a higher dimension. I will take the poster's word for as far as the interviews...maybe, but I know Bush is a real person.

Here is a gift for you, as you read this you will see some recognizable names yet this is not a Wingmakers release and has only really been distributed through the hands of insiders, this comes from the group "15" is the head of.

[link to www.scribd.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're going to get left holding the bag man.

You just don't listen
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

082 is Mikey Lee Shill
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

082 is Mikey Lee Shill

The only one exhibiting shill like behavior here is YOU my friend?
Funney
User ID: 379793
Czechia
06/29/2013 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
another "hidden MLH" thread ? rockon
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're going to get left holding the bag man.

You just don't listen

And why would I listen to an individual who has suck low & dark energy such as yourself? Judge a tree by the fruit it bears I say.

You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes, nor figs from thistles, are they? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit; but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. So then, you will know them by their fruits. (Matthew 7:16–20)
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

The problem is the original Wingmakers material had and has nothing to do with the AR Borden et al bullshit.

That is a group of neer do wells that Mikey has fallen for hook line and sinker and he will get left holding the bag by carrying water for the scum bags.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
another "hidden MLH" thread ? rockon
 Quoting: Funney 379793

cheers
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

The problem is the original Wingmakers material had and has nothing to do with the AR Borden et al bullshit.

That is a group of neer do wells that Mikey has fallen for hook line and sinker and he will get left holding the bag by carrying water for the scum bags.

I have sided with nobody actually, I am just sharing what I feel to be very important info.

And James and AR know each other very well ;-)
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have sided with nobody actually, I am just sharing what I feel to be very important info.

And James and AR know each other very well ;-)

How can two fictitious persons know each other?
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I forgot.......you lack that part of the brain that differentiates myth from reality
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I forgot.......you lack that part of the brain that differentiates myth from reality

We get it, you don't believe, That is OK, There are many other Dick joke threads for you here at GLP, you don't have to keep reading these threads that are obviously not for you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1337468
United States
06/29/2013 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here is a gift for you, as you read this you will see some recognizable names yet this is not a Wingmakers release and has only really been distributed through the hands of insiders, this comes from the group "15" is the head of.

[link to www.scribd.com]

Thanks, I am reading it.hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you have a link to the rest of the chapters? Thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36182365
United States
06/29/2013 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Disclosure update, jump to 104:10 and some information about our sun at 104:55.
[link to www.blogtalkradio.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/30/2013 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

only the first 9 chapters have been released to date.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/02/2013 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.scribd.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/06/2013 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
"I highly recommend reading the Exo-Related essays for those interested in such things."

Some familiar Wingmaker related names will be found for those who know what/who they are looking for ;-)

[link to www.lpg-c.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43059233
United States
07/11/2013 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Very Related Thread! Mind Blowing Really when you understand the reality of this

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43059233
United States
07/11/2013 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Very Related Thread! Mind Blowing Really when you understand the reality of this

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43059233

Sorry, Here it is...

Thread: Actual proof given for ET related reverse engineering is a reality!: Omnigon Corporation
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13666421
Australia
07/11/2013 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Quick!
Euthanise your pets!

GLP