Elizastorm
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 41282409
United States
06/07/2013 05:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Aliens Beneath New York City.
The Aliens live all through out this planet. Land, Sea, and Air. They dwell here on earth, because this is their Alien Ship, they built it. They also built all the other Alien Ships, that people call planets in the solar system. The Sun is also an Alien Ship. No when can get close to the Sun, but if anyone was allow to they would see in the center of the Sun, is where the Gods live. This was told to me by APOPHIS. All of what I am saying to all of you is true. Getting to my title of my thread. There are Aliens that live deep underground, the ones I am particular familiar with are the Black Reptilians. Unfortunately these particular Aliens prefer the taste of people. They live miles and miles beneath sub-surfaces, like the subway systems. Some government officials know of there existence. They have been supplying these particular aliens with a food supply of humans. Anyone that has been deemed a waste of energy or not worthy of life. Is given to them for consumption. Secret Satanic Societies, don't even know what is beneath, their feet when they are committing ritual killings underground. There is something far worst then them killing and eating humans underground. They have huge human cloning facilities underground in the United States every where on earth. They can give humans to the BLACK REPTILIANS or any of the other Aliens Races, by the thousands, clone all of them. Send them back to the surface and you will never know they were missing. New York City is a huge gateway, there are swarms of them beneath the subway systems. There are more of them then people in the city. This information was given to me by APOPHIS. I believe it is important no matter what to try your best to be good to yourself and others. They only eat what can't be saved.

Last Edited by Elizastorm on 06/09/2013 07:47 AM
ER
a passing cloud

User ID: 17437865
United States
06/07/2013 05:38 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Aliens Beneath New York City.
are there entrances to these colonies beneath the NY subway?
why did i send myself to this world?? there must have been a reason.
Elizastorm  (OP)

User ID: 41282409
United States
06/07/2013 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: a passing cloud

Yes, but the only way you can enter is either as a human allie or food.
ER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41161124
Australia
06/07/2013 05:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
THERE IS MONSTERS IN TEH GELATIN!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1986779
United States
06/07/2013 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wackadoodle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1496102
United Kingdom
06/07/2013 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
What new.

Heard it all before.

Not all Alien are evil.

Go back to sleep.
Elizastorm  (OP)

User ID: 41286053
United States
06/07/2013 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
What new.

Heard it all before.

Not all Alien are evil.

Go back to sleep.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1496102

Be careful, or you might wind up downstairs with some eyes, you don't want to see.
ER
BRIEF

User ID: 39607259
United States
06/07/2013 07:06 AM

Report Abusive Post
Why house and feed all the criminals in cages when they could be fed to the aliens?
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
FuzzleFace

User ID: 37450950
United States
06/07/2013 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
keep talking OP

what about them sun aliens
This is all a joke!!
FuzzleFace

United States
06/07/2013 07:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
have the reptiles been down there before humans were on earth?
This is all a joke!!
Elizastorm  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why house and feed all the criminals in cages when they could be fed to the aliens?
 Quoting: BRIEF

There is a movie called the 6th Day it came out in 2000. It starred Arnold Schwarzenegger. Please get the movie and view it. It explains a lot about cloning humans. How does anyone know that the government is not cloning anyone that becomes incarcerated any where in the world. It is possible and they have achieved human cloning along time ago, with the aid of Alien technology. Why do you think the government doesn't even allow anyone to get a copy of there genetic code, without going through a lot of red tape. Also another informative movie is The Midnight Meat Train {2008]. They are trying to pass off fiction as fantasy. Both movies have a lot of true to life events, that are occurring right now as we speak. Elizastorm
ER
CovertProvocateur
User ID: 40405448
United States
06/07/2013 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Aliens live all through out this planet. Land, Sea, and Air. They dwell here on earth, because this is there Alien Ship, they built it. They also built all the other Alien Ships, that people call planets in the solar system. The Sun is also an Alien Ship. No when can get close to the Sun, but if anyone was allow to they would see in the center of the Sun, is where the Gods live. This was told to me by APOPHIS. All of what I am saying to all of you is true. Getting to my title of my thread. There are Aliens that live deep underground, the ones I am particular familiar with are the Black Reptilians. Unfortunately these particular Aliens prefer the taste of people. They live miles and miles beneath sub-surfaces, like the subway systems. Some government officials know of there existence. They have been supplying these particular aliens with a food supply of humans. Anyone that has been deemed a waste of energy or not worthy of life. Is given to them for consumption. Secret Satanic Societies, don't even know what is beneath, their feet when they are committing ritual killing underground. There is something far worst then them killing and eating humans underground. They have huge human cloning facilities underground in the United States every where on earth. They can give humans to the BLACK REPTILIANS or any of the other Aliens Races, by the thousands, clone all of them. Send them back to the surface and you will never know they were missing. New York City is a huge gateway, there are swarms of them beneath the subway systems. There are more of them then people in the city. This information was given to me by APOPHIS. I believe it is important no matter what to try your best to be good to yourself and others. They only eat what can't be saved.
 Quoting: Elizastorm

Where is the NY entrance, exactly?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41137168
United States
06/07/2013 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Aliens live all through out this planet. Land, Sea, and Air. They dwell here on earth, because this is there Alien Ship, they built it. They also built all the other Alien Ships, that people call planets in the solar system. The Sun is also an Alien Ship. No when can get close to the Sun, but if anyone was allow to they would see in the center of the Sun, is where the Gods live. This was told to me by APOPHIS. All of what I am saying to all of you is true. Getting to my title of my thread. There are Aliens that live deep underground, the ones I am particular familiar with are the Black Reptilians. Unfortunately these particular Aliens prefer the taste of people. They live miles and miles beneath sub-surfaces, like the subway systems. Some government officials know of there existence. They have been supplying these particular aliens with a food supply of humans. Anyone that has been deemed a waste of energy or not worthy of life. Is given to them for consumption. Secret Satanic Societies, don't even know what is beneath, their feet when they are committing ritual killing underground. There is something far worst then them killing and eating humans underground. They have huge human cloning facilities underground in the United States every where on earth. They can give humans to the BLACK REPTILIANS or any of the other Aliens Races, by the thousands, clone all of them. Send them back to the surface and you will never know they were missing. New York City is a huge gateway, there are swarms of them beneath the subway systems. There are more of them then people in the city. This information was given to me by APOPHIS. I believe it is important no matter what to try your best to be good to yourself and others. They only eat what can't be saved.

they didn't build it, you give them far too much credit

they're DEMONS dummy

wake up and burn the coffee, it's just another day
Elizastorm  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: FuzzleFace

Yes, Remember everyday they have tunnel workers, that work 24 hour shifts to keep the city from flooding and sinking. There was something there before New York was. New York was built over it. Please watch the movie Midnight Meat Train. It is a seriously terrifying movie, but it is so true. Don't look to be entertained watching it, look at it as a learning film. Get into noticing backgrounds also in the movies you watch. There are a lot of hidden clues and information to what is really going on in this world. I was speechless when I found out that earth is hell. The Alien's built it. Earth is one gigantic testing ground, to see if humans are worthy to reach the next universal spiritual level. To coexist side by side with other Creations in the Universes.
ER
Elizastorm  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Now I didn't quit explain yet who I am. Although I am certainly not a dummy. Unfortunately the Aliens with me just saw what you wrote to me and they don't like it. Anonymous Coward 41137168, your not so anonymous.

Last Edited by Elizastorm on 06/07/2013 07:47 AM
ER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2539070
United States
06/07/2013 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
there are aliens living under nyc in the movie ' men in black '
Elizastorm  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
there are aliens living under nyc in the movie ' men in black '
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2539070

There are a lot of movies out there, with right in your face messages of Alien's involvement here. Review all the Men and Black films. So mush information about government knowledge of different Alien races here and treaties the United States have made with them. I will speak more about the Sun Gods soon, remember NASA is hiding a lot of data about the sun for a reason. I believe they have seen miracles no one on earth has ever seen. Regarding the sun and they are keeping their mouth shut about it.
ER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41288108
Australia
06/07/2013 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.veritasgalacticsweden.net]
FuzzleFace

United States
06/07/2013 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, Remember everyday they have tunnel workers, that work 24 hour shifts to keep the city from flooding and sinking. There was something there before New York was. New York was built over it. Please watch the movie Midnight Meat Train. It is a seriously terrifying movie, but it is so true. Don't look to be entertained watching it, look at it as a learning film. Get into noticing backgrounds also in the movies you watch. There are a lot of hidden clues and information to what is really going on in this world. I was speechless when I found out that earth is hell. The Alien's built it. Earth is one gigantic testing ground, to see if humans are worthy to reach the next universal spiritual level. To coexist side by side with other Creations in the Universes.

Hmm, I've wondered about that a lot lately. What the hell do i have to do to impress these aliens? Do I have to save the world, or just save myself?
This is all a joke!!
Frank Frankson

User ID: 24816411
United States
06/07/2013 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is real stuff people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30364920
United States
06/07/2013 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
5 stars finally some real doom around here...

hiding5ahiding
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
06/07/2013 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: a passing cloud

Large amounts of people have been living under the NYC subway for years, we call them mole people.

They come out during the day to do their hustle and then return underground. They have electric by tapping into power sources underground.

If there are reptilians under there they would know about it.
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
geminilion

United States
06/07/2013 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here ya go...

[link to www.straightdope.com]
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Elizastorm  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hmm, I've wondered about that a lot lately. What the hell do i have to do to impress these aliens? Do I have to save the world, or just save myself?

You have already caught their eye, by allowing me to tell you the truth without resistance. It is a hard job for one person to save the world. That is why the Aliens brought APOPHIS. He is here to fight for the people who have something good left in them. All you can to is don't harm innocent people and try to be good to others as you want them to be good to you. I know it is hard living in a world like this, but even small efforts of goodness is received by all Aliens. Even though there are Aliens here that eat people. They are here for a purpose, just like the other Aliens, APOPHIS, and Super Humans{yes I said "Super Humans"} are here for a purpose. They are always in search of the salvageable soul. Signing off now Elizastorm
ER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11740433
United States
06/07/2013 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I never knew about that movie. Checking it out. Interesting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6400582
United States
06/07/2013 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
You mean like these?... blink

[link to www.youtube.com]
geminilion

United States
06/07/2013 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I guess you're going to ignore my posts stating that thousands of people have been living down there for many years.
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/07/2013 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
another interesting tidbit: NYC has the highest per capita rate of mental illness in the world
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/07/2013 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
gemy i seen the mole people
geminilion

United States
06/07/2013 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
gemy i seen the mole people
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2539070

I have to, they are all over the place. A lot of the homeless you see around live down there, I guess with the reptilian guys.
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40476305
United States
06/07/2013 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I guess you're going to ignore my posts stating that thousands of people have been living down there for many years.
 Quoting: geminilion

She ignores anything that doesn't fither made up world.

GLP