Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41204759
Japan
06/07/2013 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Aliens Beneath New York City.
We have them here in Tokyo too,
they get called "Inklings" and are not Reptiles!

H. Murakami wrote about them already a few Times!
(Hard Boiled Wonderland)
Anonymous Coward
Japan
06/07/2013 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
For the most part in the Hard-Boiled Wonderland portion of the narrative, the INKlings are unseen creatures dwelling in the subway tunnels, sewers, and other underground sections beneath Tokyo. There are accounts of sewer and subway workers that mysteriously disappear, as though carried away by something malignant. The Calcutec first hears of them when making his way to the Professor's underground base which is deep within INKling territory although the creatures themselves are repelled by sound-waves produced by the Professor's machinery.

They persist as a threatening force, taking advantage of the darkness and humanity's weak-to-nonexistent night vision to do as they may-although they will never go above to the surface and flee any lights shone in their direction. On a much more menacing level, it is revealed that the INKlings have a base under each major governmental building in Japan, thereby using them as leverage. Should anyone in Japan attempt to exterminate or remove the INKlings, they will drag every governmental official into the darkness below.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
06/07/2013 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
For the most part in the Hard-Boiled Wonderland portion of the narrative, the INKlings are unseen creatures dwelling in the subway tunnels, sewers, and other underground sections beneath Tokyo. There are accounts of sewer and subway workers that mysteriously disappear, as though carried away by something malignant. The Calcutec first hears of them when making his way to the Professor's underground base which is deep within INKling territory although the creatures themselves are repelled by sound-waves produced by the Professor's machinery.

They persist as a threatening force, taking advantage of the darkness and humanity's weak-to-nonexistent night vision to do as they may-although they will never go above to the surface and flee any lights shone in their direction. On a much more menacing level, it is revealed that the INKlings have a base under each major governmental building in Japan, thereby using them as leverage. Should anyone in Japan attempt to exterminate or remove the INKlings, they will drag every governmental official into the darkness below.
Zombietard

User ID: 41291403
Argentina
06/07/2013 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Now I didn't quit explain yet who I am. Although I am certainly not a dummy. Unfortunately the Aliens with me just saw what you wrote to me and they don't like it. Anonymous Coward 41137168, your not so anonymous.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward

You pissed the aliens alien7anon pal, you are gonna get some anal probing soonscream
FuzzleFace

User ID: 37450950
United States
06/07/2013 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
gemy i seen the mole people
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2539070

I have to, they are all over the place. A lot of the homeless you see around live down there, I guess with the reptilian guys.
 Quoting: geminilion

Do you not think it possible that the reptiles use entrances and exits that no humans can/do access? Also, the thread title says beneath the subway systems.

If we're seriously entertaining the topic of subterranean reptilians (it's ok with me, and certainly possible) then it could be posited that they have technology and psychic powers that are advanced far beyond our own. Either of which could be used to hide themselves from those they wish to hide from.

Idk, seems like you're getting hung up on a moot point, this thread has potential to be highly interesting, just let the OP do her thing
This is all a joke!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4135023
Antigua and Barbuda
06/07/2013 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
No, those demonic aliens are trapped here because of the Van Allen Radiation belts and the reason they've moved underground below human cities, is because it assures their safety from their enemies and with the cooperation of some very weak humans in high places, they are assured a steady food supply.

Using pure mathematics, one scientist was able to discern the percentages of people who disappeared throughout the world, never to be heard from again was in fact, a quota. From year to year to year to year, the same quota was always filled.
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
06/07/2013 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
gemy i seen the mole people
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2539070

I have to, they are all over the place. A lot of the homeless you see around live down there, I guess with the reptilian guys.

Do you not think it possible that the reptiles use entrances and exits that no humans can/do access? Also, the thread title says beneath the subway systems.

If we're seriously entertaining the topic of subterranean reptilians (it's ok with me, and certainly possible) then it could be posited that they have technology and psychic powers that are advanced far beyond our own. Either of which could be used to hide themselves from those they wish to hide from.

Idk, seems like you're getting hung up on a moot point, this thread has potential to be highly interesting, just let the OP do her thing
 Quoting: FuzzleFace

I am not trying to refute anything, I think there's probably a very good chance that there's all sorts of things going on underground or living there.

Anything is possible,,that's my mantra. However, if she was specifically talking the NYC subway system these people do live underground.

I am not stopping the op from doing her "thing".
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Shez
User ID: 28600411
United Kingdom
06/07/2013 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
You mean like these?... blink

[link to www.youtube.com]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6400582

ive watched this before the one with the tail that runs past freaked me out
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18474834
United States
06/07/2013 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
SEEK MEDICAL HELP IMMEDIATELY
that_was_Random

User ID: 13067975
United States
06/07/2013 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why house and feed all the criminals in cages when they could be fed to the aliens?
 Quoting: BRIEF

There is a movie called the 6th Day it came out in 2000. It starred Arnold Schwarzenegger. Please get the movie and view it. It explains a lot about cloning humans. How does anyone know that the government is not cloning anyone that becomes incarcerated any where in the world. It is possible and they have achieved human cloning along time ago, with the aid of Alien technology. Why do you think the government doesn't even allow anyone to get a copy of there genetic code, without going through a lot of red tape. Also another informative movie is The Midnight Meat Train {2008]. They are trying to pass off fiction as fantasy. Both movies have a lot of true to life events, that are occurring right now as we speak. Elizastorm
 Quoting: Elizastorm

bsflag
TRUMP 2016!

By Ballot Or Bullet, Restoration Is Coming.

-Random
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3491191
United States
06/07/2013 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Watch out, OP is going full retard. A wise man once said, "NEVER go full retard."
Elizastorm  (OP)

User ID: 41304440
United States
06/07/2013 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
are there entrances to these colonies beneath the NY subway?
 Quoting: a passing cloud

Large amounts of people have been living under the NYC subway for years, we call them mole people.

They come out during the day to do their hustle and then return underground. They have electric by tapping into power sources underground.

If there are reptilians under there they would know about it.

A lot of people in this world, are copies of people that are not here anymore. They have been cloning people all over the world for decades, probably even beyond that. Please watch the movie the 6th Day, there is also a movie call The Island {2005 American Film} , buy both movies so you can study it. It explains a lot about underground facilities and facilities on the surface cloning people. It explains how they can clones thousands of people and only those who know are the ones involved. It is highly possible those who dwell underground ground are just that, copies of missing people society stop looking for. The Reptilians live far beneath the ground. They are quit aware of the mole people. It does not take much effort for the Reptilians to conceal themselves.

Last Edited by Elizastorm on 06/07/2013 03:21 PM
ER
Elizastorm  (OP)

User ID: 41304440
United States
06/07/2013 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Watch out, OP is going full retard. A wise man once said, "NEVER go full retard."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3491191

I understand what I am saying is a very hard pill to swallow. Although please try to refrain from name calling. It is wise to show respect to what you cannot see or hasn't introduce themselves formally to you. I have a lot of Friends in dark places who don't like when people hurt my feelings.
ER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40476305
United States
06/07/2013 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3491191

I understand what I am saying is a very hard pill to swallow. Although please try to refrain from name calling. It is wise to show respect to what you cannot see or hasn't introduce themselves formally to you. I have a lot of Friends in dark places who don't like when people hurt my feelings.

Yea it's quite obvious you have a lot of friends in very dark places.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/07/2013 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Large amounts of people have been living under the NYC subway for years, we call them mole people.

They come out during the day to do their hustle and then return underground. They have electric by tapping into power sources underground.

A lot of people in this world, are copies of people that are not here anymore. They have been cloning people all over the world for decades, probably even beyond that. Please watch the movie the 6th Day, there is also a movie call The Island {2005 American Film} , buy both movies so you can study it. It explains a lot about underground facilities and facilities on the surface cloning people. It explains how they can clones thousands of people and only those who know are the ones involved. It is highly possible those who dwell underground ground are just that, copies of missing people society stop looking for. The Reptilians live far beneath the ground. They are quit aware of the mole people. It does not take much effort for the Reptilians to conceal themselves.

Are shilling for Project Scamalot?
Elizastorm  (OP)

User ID: 41305858
United States
06/07/2013 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess you're going to ignore my posts stating that thousands of people have been living down there for many years.

She ignores anything that doesn't fither made up world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40476305

Black, Red and White Reptilians that prefer to eat parts of the human body and keep other parts as souvenirs, are far from a made up world. My suggestion to you is don't ignore what I have been given the privilege by Aliens to inform people of.
ER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41289441
United States
06/07/2013 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah so tell me something i dont know
Elizastorm  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please look up all the information you possibly can on UFO ALIEN FULL DISCLOSURE by Canadian Prime Minister of Defense Paul Hellyer, May 2013. It is starting the age of Alien Global Awareness is beginning.

Last Edited by Elizastorm on 06/07/2013 03:43 PM
ER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35147438
United States
06/07/2013 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
C.H.U.D.S.
DiXie

User ID: 22422503
Finland
06/07/2013 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
She's right. There is SO much going on underground, it is literally another world. Their intention is nothing less than total global domination with the eventual elimination of the majority of humans.

The reality of this situation is so far beyond what people are willing/can even comprehend.

If you would like a simple and coherent explanation, please watch this video that will reveal the stakes that humanity is facing:

[link to www.alliesofhumanity.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35655165
United States
06/07/2013 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I AM THE SUN GOD EYUELASSIS BOW UNDERLINGS
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/07/2013 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please look up all the information you possibly can on UFO ALIEN FULL DISCLOSURE by Canadian Prime Minister of Defense Paul Hellyer, May 2013. It is starting the age of Alien Global Awareness is beginning.

Oh I see. You're shilling for exopolitics.

You've taken the Luciferian bait lock stock and barrel.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 287211
United States
06/07/2013 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why house and feed all the criminals in cages when they could be fed to the aliens?

There is a movie called the 6th Day it came out in 2000. It starred Arnold Schwarzenegger. Please get the movie and view it. It explains a lot about cloning humans. How does anyone know that the government is not cloning anyone that becomes incarcerated any where in the world. It is possible and they have achieved human cloning along time ago, with the aid of Alien technology. Why do you think the government doesn't even allow anyone to get a copy of there genetic code, without going through a lot of red tape. Also another informative movie is The Midnight Meat Train {2008]. They are trying to pass off fiction as fantasy. Both movies have a lot of true to life events, that are occurring right now as we speak. Elizastorm
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/07/2013 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 287211

Trying to pass off fiction as fantasy ......????

A freudian slip me thinkstounge
Elizastorm  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

You'll understand later.
ER
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/07/2013 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

You'll understand later.

I know I'll understand but you will never understand.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/07/2013 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
How many cults have you been involved in now?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41251392
United States
06/07/2013 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why clone and replace the humans they eat, when they could just eat the clones?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41289441
United States
06/07/2013 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
alex collier talks extensivly on the subject , phosaeus of the andromedins has said we have some 2500-3600 reptillians living anywhere,s beyween 100-200 below the surface, i live in coal regeion pennsylvania and m freinds house , is setting on top of an old abandoned mine, he has heard strange noises coming from deep down in them , he has explored a few and found actual dens where you could tell a large being was living their and had to move out quickly as they approached, p.s he NEVER GOES in alone or UNARMED.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/07/2013 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
alex collier talks extensivly on the subject , phosaeus of the andromedins has said we have some 2500-3600 reptillians living anywhere,s beyween 100-200 below the surface, i live in coal regeion pennsylvania and m freinds house , is setting on top of an old abandoned mine, he has heard strange noises coming from deep down in them , he has explored a few and found actual dens where you could tell a large being was living their and had to move out quickly as they approached, p.s he NEVER GOES in alone or UNARMED.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41289441

proves nothing

GLP