User ID: 18792782
Spain
06/09/2013 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Aliens Beneath New York City.

Do you know who I am?
 Quoting: Inerrancia

I don't though the initial impression is that I actually would. I haven't read your energy signature.

Care to share?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9825753

Of course. Ask me.

I do know you. There is a definite familiarity within your energy.

So who are you?

You know me now. That's enough for now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9825753
United States
06/09/2013 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's a little contradictory from "ask me" but I totally respect your wish.

Perhaps you can tell me about your purpose/goals here?
Inerrancia

Spain
06/09/2013 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

I do know you... So who are you?

And that's not contradictory?

But both of us know that a very good part of our mission here is to deal with contradictions.

One of my purposes here was just waiting for your manifestation.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/09/2013 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

But both of us know that a very good part of our mission here is to deal with contradictions.

True story. This place is purposely distorted.

I was getting at the fact that despite not reading your energy signature, intuitionally I felt a knowing there. I just didn't want to be assumptious.

Waiting for my manifestation or our manifestation? Either way a front row seat for it will be spectacular.
Inerrancia

Spain
06/09/2013 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

True story. This place is purposely distorted.

I was getting at the fact that despite not reading your energy signature, intuitionally I felt a knowing there. I just didn't want to be assumptious.

Waiting for my manifestation or our manifestation? Either way a front row seat for it will be spectacular.

The Light of Truth is blinding as thunder. And they live in darkness, because ignorance is darkness, and slavery is darkness. But there was a time, long ago, when they weren't so.

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 06/09/2013 06:19 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/09/2013 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Light of Truth is blinding as thunder. And they live in darkness, because ignorance is darkness, and slavery is darkness. But there was a time, long ago, when they weren't so.

Yes very long ago. Goes to show the uniqueness of this scenario and how it actually got here.

Despite their ignorance they do have some clever tactics. Of course they are beyond moot at this point. They are very afraid and have every reason to be.

The One Universal Truth is undeniable.
ChocolateChick

User ID: 41422354
Finland
06/09/2013 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can someone answer my question!! :)
Don't take my kindness as a weakness ;)
Inerrancia

Spain
06/09/2013 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

I remember you saying that in Atlantis.

You must remember me saying that in Mintaka's.

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 06/09/2013 06:31 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/09/2013 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Now were really getting somewhere.

I do remember and it has quickly made several questions flood my mind. I don't want to bombard you with all of them but for now, would you say there is a specific type of light that represents you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41428926
United States
06/09/2013 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sooooo...

Where does Black people fit in to this?

scratching
Inerrancia

Spain
06/09/2013 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Now were really getting somewhere.

I do remember and it has quickly made several questions flood my mind. I don't want to bombard you with all of them but for now, would you say there is a specific type of light that represents you?

You can feel it right now. Feel it in your heart, in your mind and in your spirit. Don't be afraid.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/09/2013 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can feel it right now. Feel it in your heart, in your mind and in your spirit. Don't be afraid.

Oh trust me I already have and it's spectacular. Of course you already know that. And I am not afraid in the least either. Bringing up Mintaka struck me in a way.....well a lot of things surfaced. That question was in particular reference to that. To be honest I saw it first, then felt it.

Pretty sight that is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41424315
Germany
06/09/2013 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Go on OP
Inerrancia

Spain
06/09/2013 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh trust me I already have and it's spectacular. Of course you already know that. And I am not afraid in the least either. Bringing up Mintaka struck me in a way.....well a lot of things surfaced. That question was in particular reference to that. To be honest I saw it first, then felt it.

Pretty sight that is.

Friendship is forever. Eons are nothing for Love.
Elizastorm  (OP)

User ID: 41430311
United States
06/09/2013 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are 100 percent correct Eliza.

I've been researching this for about a year or so and you would not believe how much evidence of this hiding in plain sight there is!

The troubling part is whether or not i should seek them out or not.

currently i'm searching for a map of the tunnels that run underneath my city that was used by a miner back in the gold rush days, according to legend the guy found a cave that went deep beneath the earth that was filled with gold ,great lakes and horrifying creatures, he was so terrifed of them that one day he blew the cave's entrance shut in fear of them.

One thing i can't figure out though is what is the end game?

what exactly is the truth here?

what really happened 12 thousand years ago?
 Quoting: KingofThorns

Be careful the aliens know what you are going to do before you do it. Stay out of the tunnels and caves. If you meet eye contact with them, they may not let you go back to the surface. They are extremely powerful Gods. Many men have met eye to eye with them and are not alive to tell the tale of the horrifying things they witness underground. It is o.k. to do as much research as you can, but be cautious always. No man is stronger or more powerful then a God. The Aliens are Gods and these particular Aliens chose to live beneath the ground for a reason. You have to be cautious and respect their territory. I fill the reason for their great presence underground remains an extraordinary and divine universal mystery.
ER
Cui

User ID: 33539747
Canada
06/09/2013 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do the aliens think that things on Earth are going to get better? People die from starvation every day, poverty everywhere, corrupt governments, etc. What are the aliens roles in this? Are they just watching or are the involved?
Elizastorm  (OP)

User ID: 41430311
United States
06/09/2013 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do the aliens think that things on Earth are going to get better? People die from starvation every day, poverty everywhere, corrupt governments, etc. What are the aliens roles in this? Are they just watching or are the involved?
 Quoting: Cui

Don't worry continue to have faith. Yes all Aliens have a reason and purpose for good and bad, but they are never unreasonable. I know things look real bad on earth right now. Although miracles are happening as we speak. Not everyone who dies go to hell and the ones who cross over to paradise, if they could come back. They would have beautiful news to tell all of us. The way the Aliens have to do things here are very complicated I know that, but even in all the terrible things I have been through. I know for sure in all this caos and confusion on earth. The Aliens brought all of us a beautiful and powerful back up plan, to insure this earth's survival. APOPHIS is earth back up plan. APOPHIS is earth's survival and he is here in human form with all of us. Walking and talking just like us on earth. He is the great peace keeper of earth. He is earth's law. The Law of One that all Creations in the universe abide by. Elizastorm
ER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31776257
United Kingdom
06/10/2013 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Aliens live all through out this planet. Land, Sea, and Air. They dwell here on earth, because this is their Alien Ship, they built it. They also built all the other Alien Ships, that people call planets in the solar system. The Sun is also an Alien Ship. No when can get close to the Sun, but if anyone was allow to they would see in the center of the Sun, is where the Gods live. This was told to me by APOPHIS. All of what I am saying to all of you is true. Getting to my title of my thread. There are Aliens that live deep underground, the ones I am particular familiar with are the Black Reptilians. Unfortunately these particular Aliens prefer the taste of people. They live miles and miles beneath sub-surfaces, like the subway systems. Some government officials know of there existence. They have been supplying these particular aliens with a food supply of humans. Anyone that has been deemed a waste of energy or not worthy of life. Is given to them for consumption. Secret Satanic Societies, don't even know what is beneath, their feet when they are committing ritual killings underground. There is something far worst then them killing and eating humans underground. They have huge human cloning facilities underground in the United States every where on earth. They can give humans to the BLACK REPTILIANS or any of the other Aliens Races, by the thousands, clone all of them. Send them back to the surface and you will never know they were missing. New York City is a huge gateway, there are swarms of them beneath the subway systems. There are more of them then people in the city. This information was given to me by APOPHIS. I believe it is important no matter what to try your best to be good to yourself and others. They only eat what can't be saved.
 Quoting: Elizastorm

one problem with this... if the black reptilians could clone people why do they need non cloned humans from the surface for food - they could just eat the clones.
KingofThorns

User ID: 12535137
United States
06/10/2013 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are 100 percent correct Eliza.

I've been researching this for about a year or so and you would not believe how much evidence of this hiding in plain sight there is!

The troubling part is whether or not i should seek them out or not.

currently i'm searching for a map of the tunnels that run underneath my city that was used by a miner back in the gold rush days, according to legend the guy found a cave that went deep beneath the earth that was filled with gold ,great lakes and horrifying creatures, he was so terrifed of them that one day he blew the cave's entrance shut in fear of them.

One thing i can't figure out though is what is the end game?

what exactly is the truth here?

what really happened 12 thousand years ago?

Be careful the aliens know what you are going to do before you do it. Stay out of the tunnels and caves. If you meet eye contact with them, they may not let you go back to the surface. They are extremely powerful Gods. Many men have met eye to eye with them and are not alive to tell the tale of the horrifying things they witness underground. It is o.k. to do as much research as you can, but be cautious always. No man is stronger or more powerful then a God. The Aliens are Gods and these particular Aliens chose to live beneath the ground for a reason. You have to be cautious and respect their territory. I fill the reason for their great presence underground remains an extraordinary and divine universal mystery.

But Eliza ,how else will one like myself come into contact with one's from the other realms?

Last Edited by KingofThorns on 06/10/2013 12:11 AM
Elizastorm  (OP)

User ID: 41457269
United States
06/10/2013 05:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
But Eliza ,how else will one like myself come into contact with one's from the other realms?

I know how it feels when curiosity over shadows fear and you feel the urge to find out what you are looking for at any cost. I completely understand that, but conditions underground are so very dangerous. If you are going to continue your search of the Aliens layers, do it with great caution. Even though I strongly advise you not to go in search of anything underground. If you do I want you to listen very closely to your feelings. If you are down there and you feel very afraid and something wrong. Get out of there quickly. They will know you are already there and they are watching you, even though you won't be able to see them at first. They can be standing right in front of you and you won't be able to see them. The feeling of great fear you will feel, is coming from them. It is a warning to you to stop and go no further. Listen to your feelings, because your sub-conscience is already connected to Aliens and they spiritually communicate to people a lot in times of great need and danger. Through the conscience and sub-conscience. Elizastorm
ER
ChocolateChick

User ID: 41458541
Finland
06/10/2013 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
are there entrances to these colonies beneath the NY subway?
 Quoting: a passing cloud

putin

Don't encourage her.
 Quoting: The Comedian

hahaha you're so funny! :)
Don't take my kindness as a weakness ;)
squiggs

User ID: 33610011
United Kingdom
06/10/2013 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Very interesting,thanks
a passing cloud

User ID: 17437865
United States
06/10/2013 06:44 AM

Report Abusive Post
"Yes, but the only way you can enter is either as a human allie or food."

let me guess where one of them is...beneath Rockefeller center?

care to elaborate on what that "human allie" [ally?] part is about?
why did i send myself to this world?? there must have been a reason.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27361326
United States
06/12/2013 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Aliens live all through out this planet. Land, Sea, and Air. They dwell here on earth, because this is their Alien Ship, they built it. They also built all the other Alien Ships, that people call planets in the solar system. The Sun is also an Alien Ship. No when can get close to the Sun, but if anyone was allow to they would see in the center of the Sun, is where the Gods live. This was told to me by APOPHIS. All of what I am saying to all of you is true. Getting to my title of my thread. There are Aliens that live deep underground, the ones I am particular familiar with are the Black Reptilians. Unfortunately these particular Aliens prefer the taste of people. They live miles and miles beneath sub-surfaces, like the subway systems. Some government officials know of there existence. They have been supplying these particular aliens with a food supply of humans. Anyone that has been deemed a waste of energy or not worthy of life. Is given to them for consumption. Secret Satanic Societies, don't even know what is beneath, their feet when they are committing ritual killings underground. There is something far worst then them killing and eating humans underground. They have huge human cloning facilities underground in the United States every where on earth. They can give humans to the BLACK REPTILIANS or any of the other Aliens Races, by the thousands, clone all of them. Send them back to the surface and you will never know they were missing. New York City is a huge gateway, there are swarms of them beneath the subway systems. There are more of them then people in the city. This information was given to me by APOPHIS. I believe it is important no matter what to try your best to be good to yourself and others. They only eat what can't be saved.

Very Good.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41663357
United States
06/13/2013 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Keep looking for the truth.
Elizastorm  (OP)

User ID: 41904198
United States
06/18/2013 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Aliens beneath New York want one old man right now. The old man who has claimed himself to be the Anti-Christ. Aliens underground, all over everywhere everything underground calling for this man, they want him every part of him. Who does he think he is? To believe he can exactly escape this.
ER

GLP