Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1373078
United States
06/07/2013 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Flashback to 2007: Obama’s Speech on Warrantless Wiretapping
snip

"He has so consistently lied while in office I have become convinced that he ranks deception as one of his most cherished hobbies."

Read more here:
[link to libertyblitzkrieg.com]

and here is the video:

[link to www.youtube.com]
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Flashback to 2007: Obama’s Speech on Warrantless Wiretapping
Obama: Nobody is Listening to Your Telephone Calls

President Obama today defended the National Security Agency’s surveillance of Americans’ telephone and Internet records,
asserting that “nobody is listening to your telephone calls.”

Obama, who spoke during at event in San Jose, California, said security officials “are not looking at people’s names,
and they’re not looking at content,” but rather at phone numbers and the duration and frequency of calls.

Read the rest here:
[link to www.whitehousedossier.com]
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Biggest Security Leak of the 21st Century?

Bloomberg Contributing Editor Richard Falkenrath discusses the government's confirmation
that they are monitoring communications for national security interests

Watch video here:
[link to www.businessweek.com]

KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Domestic Surveillance Boom, From Bush to Obama

Timeline: PRISM, Total Information Awareness, and other moments in electronic eavesdropping after 9/11.

Take a look at the timeline here:
[link to www.motherjones.com]

KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Transcript: Obama’s Remarks on NSA Controversy

President Barack Obama on Friday defended his administration’s vast data-collection efforts, saying the
programs help prevent terrorist attacks and represent only small encroachments of people’s privacy.
Here is the transcript of his remarks:

[link to blogs.wsj.com]

ThreeSevens
User ID: 977376
United States
06/07/2013 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
***pin-it***
Desert Fox

User ID: 8786935
United States
06/07/2013 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Done. The man is a proved liar.
:TOMABANEFOX:
It's more humane this way ya know, or burn on totem pole. Choice is yours.
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
:ty8:
for the pin.

Here's more:

NSA surveillance revelations: Osama bin Laden would love this

The US has shown itself so paranoid in the face of possible 'al-Qaida-linked terror' that it has played right into jihadist hands

Read the rest here:
[link to www.zimbio.com]

Desert Fox

United States
06/07/2013 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
for the pin.

Here's more:

The US has shown itself so paranoid in the face of possible 'al-Qaida-linked terror' that it has played right into jihadist hands

Read the rest here:
[link to www.zimbio.com]
 Quoting: KoFFee_

Exposing the truth about this jerk is always pin worthy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37838735
United States
06/07/2013 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Transcript: Obama’s Remarks on NSA Controversy

President Barack Obama on Friday defended his administration’s vast data-collection efforts, saying the
programs help prevent terrorist attacks and represent only small encroachments of people’s privacy.
Here is the transcript of his remarks:

[link to blogs.wsj.com]

Only a small encroachment... They only raped us a little bit...
Philligan
in rainbows

User ID: 2292494
United States
06/07/2013 02:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
And this one I posted earlier

Thread: Listen to the Liar in Chief: Obama (2007): "That means no more illegal wiretapping of American citizens........
Pray for Us Sinners Now and at the Hour of our Death
Philligan
in rainbows

User ID: 2292494
United States
06/07/2013 02:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
Either way I'm glad someone got it pinned
Pray for Us Sinners Now and at the Hour of our Death
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41046543
Finland
06/07/2013 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Busted.
Desert Fox

United States
06/07/2013 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Either way I'm glad someone got it pinned
 Quoting: Philligan

Sorry, didn't see yours. But yes, pinned is the point.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1302477
United States
06/07/2013 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looking at dialed numbers has been legal for a long time. The law requires a court order. Bush didn't bother to get one. Obama did. Let's operate on facts, shall we?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41287072
Germany
06/07/2013 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama: Nobody is Listening to Your Telephone Calls

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15599840
Italy
06/07/2013 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Virtually ALL information dispensed by Government Administration, or Main Stream Media, is FRAUD, LIES, or DISINFORMATION.

There are some small smatterings of truth and reality in order to maintain the illusion of credibility, but very little.

[link to img27.imageshack.us]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41280040
United States
06/07/2013 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Desert Fox

If it were an average person and you said one thing and did another then they would sue you in court for breaking a "verbal contract" but yet our leaders break verbal contracts every day.

Desert Fox

United States
06/07/2013 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

If it were an average person and you said one thing and did another then they would sue you in court for breaking a "verbal contract" but yet our leaders break verbal contracts every day.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41280040

Indeed.
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
for the pin.

Here's more:

Read the rest here:
[link to www.zimbio.com]

Exposing the truth about this jerk is always pin worthy.

Not going to say too much, but somedays I get to a point where I just can't take the lies and deceipt anymore.

Today is one of those days.

It's a horrible thing when I can't even talk on my cellphone without being conscious of someone listening in on my conversation.

This happened earlier today with my friend. We joked about it, but it's really not funny.

Here, I will let O'Reilly do some ranting for me, he seems to be good at it:

Professor~Curtis

User ID: 30358350
United States
06/07/2013 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
agent
BIG BROTHER'S SPYING IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!
Go with the flow, but think for yourself.
Whole lee shit

User ID: 11270410
United States
06/07/2013 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unfortunately he isn't lying. The catch is though the Obama administration had completely destroyed the constitution since hes been in office and has made all of this wiretapping 100% legal under the guise of helping law enforcement find terrorists. I don't know about you but i see them arrest innocent people accused of terrorism like the ricen letter guy about a month back. They couldn't find a terrorist if they tried. NSA and DHS are completely useless. We are using these 2 agencies to spy on reporters and citizens? Are you fucking kidding me. When have you ever seen a reporter commit a terrorist act? FUCK NO. This administration has got to go now. If they dont get the boot soon they will continue with this agenda and fuck every single one of us and it will be late for us to do anything about it.
"You can go to hell -- I'm going to Texas!" - Davy Crockett

You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits? Now you know why he built that bomb
ThreeSevens
User ID: 977376
United States
06/07/2013 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Philligan you post some great stuff also!
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
What! More lies?

Dem. Senator disputes Obama’s claim that Congress was briefed

Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) on Friday disputed a claim President Obama made at a press conference only moments
earlier, when the president said that every member of Congress had been briefed on the National Security Agency’s
(NSA) domestic phone surveillance program.

Merkley said only select members of the House and Senate Intelligence Committees had been briefed on the program, and
that he was only aware of it because he obtained “special permission” to review the pertinent documents after hearing
about it second-hand.

Read more:
[link to thehill.com]

KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tech frets public outcry: Is my email still private?

Silicon Valley worked for years to convince the public to live their lives online, to trust websites with credit card
numbers, clouds with business documents and phones with intimate e-mails and photos.

Now, thanks in part to Washington D.C., those confidences are at risk of unraveling – and the tech industry, relatively new
to the ways of the Beltway, now finds itself in an uncomfortable spotlight at the center of national politics.

Read more:
[link to www.politico.com]

Elsabiades....
User ID: 2585066
United States
06/07/2013 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
It has nothing to do with Obama. It is all about the treason and abdication of the Amerikan People who have allowed these "measures" and unconstituional laws to have been enacted. It does not matter who is in office. When one points to Bush or searches for a scapegoat to blame; that person has been groomed and brainwashed to believe that "their Party" is infallible. Both parties are corrupt and working in union to enslave the amerikan people and revoke the Bill of Rights.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40193657
United States
06/07/2013 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Nighthawks

User ID: 33172024
United States
06/07/2013 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow! great find!
Quran 8:12- Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you:
give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers:
smite them above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith - 7.88: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
Elsabiades....
United States
06/07/2013 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
All of these searches violate the constitution. The USA ANTI-PATRIOT ACT allows warrants without the necessity of seeking a FISA court order. Yet, some 6 years later; people begin to bemoan and wail at the Act because another political party occupies the office of the executive. I did not hear a whimper when the Bush Administration passed these unconstitutional measures. Forget your petty political leanings and become a member of the American TEAM. Because the jewish interests in Washington have divided us into two political subdivisions; the politicians know that at any given moment they can pass some draconian measure and at least count upon 50% of the populace to agree with the measure JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN CONDITIONED TO AGREE WITH THE TEAM !! Until such time as the people finally understand that the criminals of both political parties are working toward the SAME GOAL; WORKING IN UNION: WE WILL NEVER RETURN TO OUR FORMER STATE. By siding with one political party; we have failed our predicessors and our furture generations.
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
On Thursday’s broadcast of Fox News Channel’s “Your World with Neil Cavuto,” conservative talk show host Mark Levin
reacted to recent revelations that the National Security Agency had been collecting the phone records of millions of
Verizon customers.

“I tell you what I make of this — we have the elements of a police state here, and I’m not overstating it,”
Mark Levin: [video]

[link to dailycaller.com]

Elsabiades...
United States
06/07/2013 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
The 2nd Amendment? What is the benefit of the 2nd; without the 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th and 8th? Throw those damned TV sets out the windows and read a book.

GLP