Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,253 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 885,744
Pageviews Today: 1,578,088Threads Today: 674Posts Today: 11,898
06:02 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Pelosi: I don’t recall ever having said that everybody would have a lower premium under ObamaCare…

davvi
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 3677166
United States
06/07/2013 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Pelosi: I don’t recall ever having said that everybody would have a lower premium under ObamaCare…
"I don’t remember saying that everybody in the country would have a lower premium, because everybody in the country doesn’t have health insurance, so how could it be lower. But the fact is, the value of what you get for the cost that you pay is a reduction is a reduction in cost to you. And if you don’t have insurance, you’re going to pay something that you didn’t pay before, but if you can’t afford it, you can have a subsidy… For everybody, it is going to be, again, a liberation, a freedom…"

[link to hotair.com]

LOL, I don't hate democraps nearly as much as I hate those who support them and vote them into office....

Hey democraps, your democrap party don't think you are stupid they know you are....

Last Edited by deplorable but adorable davvi on 06/07/2013 07:18 PM
Ms. Superduper

User ID: 15016867
United States
06/07/2013 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Pelosi: I don’t recall ever having said that everybody would have a lower premium under ObamaCare…
pelosi.shock

What an old, you-know-what.
Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.

Whatever feels good to your soul, do that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36668391
United States
06/07/2013 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Pelosi: I don’t recall ever having said that everybody would have a lower premium under ObamaCare…
More steaming crap from Little Miss "We have to pass the bill so we can know what's in it."

Ugh.
Ms. Superduper

United States
06/07/2013 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why doesn't she just go get a facelift or something and 'quieten' down. And how did she ever get to that position? Oh wait, better not answer that.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1721958
United States
06/07/2013 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Botoxed Bolshevik is clearly in the early stages of dementia or Alzheimer's.
Ms. Superduper

United States
Report Abusive Post
pelosi.shock

Quoting: Ms. Superduper

Her real eyebrows should be about an inch below what is shown in that pic. Meow.

davvi  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post
pelosi.shock

She is completely senile or completely evil...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39188864
United States
06/07/2013 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can't we just throw her ass into Gitmo and be done with it?
davvi  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
More steaming crap from Little Miss "We have to pass the bill so we can know what's in it."

Ugh.
 Quoting: calx

She obviously still doesn't know what in it...

I am pissed as hell as my premiums continue to go up. Now we are paying for who??? We already pay for those who are on benefits and refuse to work so who exactly are we paying for now???
PhennommennonnModerator
Forum Administrator

06/07/2013 07:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
"I don’t remember saying that everybody in the country would have a lower premium, because everybody in the country doesn’t have health insurance, so how could it be lower. But the fact is, the value of what you get for the cost that you pay is a reduction is a reduction in cost to you. And if you don’t have insurance, you’re going to pay something that you didn’t pay before, but if you can’t afford it, you can have a subsidy… For everybody, it is going to be, again, a liberation, a freedom…"

[link to hotair.com]

LOL, I don't hate democraps nearly as much as I hate those who support them and vote them into office....

Hey democraps, your democrap party don't think you are stupid they know you are....
 Quoting: davvi

pelosis a libc*nt phony.....whats she think this is that episode of 3s company wheres theres some misunderstanding??? she can take a long walk off a short pier into lake NOT. she couldnt be more in the POTUS front pocket anymore deeply if she was hand adjusting his junk.............oh by the way nancy.....actor marty feldman called he wants his bugged-eyes back.
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
davvi  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39188864

Throw her, biden, schumer, reid, and Lerner and Shulman and Fink and Obama into Gitmo with the general population...
davvi  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to hotair.com]

pelosis a libc*nt phony.....whats she think this is that episode of 3s company wheres theres some misunderstanding??? she can take a long walk off a short pier into lake NOT. she couldnt be more in the POTUS front pocket anymore deeply if she was hand adjusting his junk.............oh by the way nancy.....actor marty feldman called he wants his bugged-eyes back.
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

Ok she is a stupid *itch, but what excuse does the media have for allowing her to get away with it? Why doesn't anyone call bullshit on her???
davvi  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for stars and pin hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41174170
United States
06/07/2013 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
:pelosi.shock:

Yup, you cal that right up....
beeches

User ID: 28167778
United States
06/07/2013 07:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
Even the most dazed sheep obamaluvers, as I count some members of my family,

well even one of them hates Pelosi with a white-hot passion.
Not sure why -

I think you should hate all of them with a white-hot passion.
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face – Thomas Sowell
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40316268
United States
06/07/2013 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

"kunt?"
Bluebird

User ID: 27748381
United States
06/07/2013 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obamadontcare45

Just happen to have a smilie about that!
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
luc

User ID: 13163297
United States
06/07/2013 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Throw her, biden, schumer, reid, and Lerner and Shulman and Fink and Obama into Gitmo with the general population...

don't forget holder
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1721958
United States
Report Abusive Post

Throw Michael Moore in GITMO too so he can join the hunger strike.

Nevermind, he'll just eat all the muslims.
natasha77

User ID: 35682194
United States
Report Abusive Post
She forgot, that's all.

My hero.
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
davvi  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a great article about some, just some of dirty nan's dirty dealing:

"Most recently, Pelosi faced questions from liberal "60 Minutes" and conservative investigative author Peter Schweitzer about a 5,000-share Visa stock purchase she made with her husband as the House was considering credit card regulations. She made a "killing" off the highly sought-after initial public offering. The stock holdings more than doubled in a few weeks; the credit card regulations were put on ice somewhere in the back of Pelosi's fridge."

[link to news.yahoo.com]
davvi  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even the most dazed sheep obamaluvers, as I count some members of my family,

well even one of them hates Pelosi with a white-hot passion.
Not sure why -

I think you should hate all of them with a white-hot passion.
 Quoting: beeches

I do, I can't even talk to dems in my family, although the way things are going for dems lately I may invite them for dinner to gloat. yes
davvi  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
pelosi.shock

"kunt?"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40316268

crunt as they say in China...
davvi  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obamadontcare45

Just happen to have a smilie about that!
 Quoting: Bluebird

OMG, LOL that is perfect...slols
Chrit

User ID: 27088294
United States
06/07/2013 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Flipping liar she is.

My insurance already doubled in the last 15 months and will go up another 1/3 in the next 8 months to over $6000 a year for a small family with a $15,000 deductible per person and no preconditions. My eye are not covered so that does not matter to my plan.

March 6th 2013.

Snip; A report released yesterday by the House Committee on Energy and Commerce reveals the devastating reality many Americans will face when Obamacare is in full force next year. While the majority of Americans will likely see their healthcare premiums increase, no one will swallow the cost burden more than young Americans.

Previous studies have reported that youth healthcare premiums could increase as much as 45 percent, but the the House Committee report concluded that young Americans could see an increase as much as 203 percent.

"Recent college graduates with entry-level jobs who are struggling to pay off student loan debt could see their premiums increase on average between 145 and 189 percent,” the report said. “Some studies estimate young adults could experience premium increases as high as 203 percent. Any increase, let alone tripling current costs, could break the bank for young adults who have just started out on their own."

The current average payment for health care premiums among young Americans is $648, but will increase to $1,872 under the Obamacare legislation.

[link to www.breitbart.com]

Last Edited by Chrit on 06/07/2013 07:39 PM
I'm only human, it's my biggest flaw.

We must all realize a sink a chair and a pillow are all luxuries of home and a soldiers helmet takes the place of all three.
davvi  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

don't forget holder
 Quoting: luc

Who could forget him? yes he belongs in the tombs...

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41058579
United States
06/07/2013 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please ! NOT Pukelosi ! I just ate !
R.P. McMurphy

User ID: 39646008
United States
06/07/2013 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
pelosi.shock

Vapid twat?
"Moral of the story is I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again.

==== ESTJ-a (Executive) 93% Extroverted, 82% Observant, 83% Thinking, 82% Judging,72% Assertive ====
davvi  (OP)

United States
06/07/2013 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
She forgot, that's all.

My hero.
 Quoting: natasha77

1doh1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1531425
United States
06/07/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
they could care less what happens to us...

meanwhile they have millions of dollars, guaranteed pensions, armed security and all the rest.

and we pay them good money to destroy this country?
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 39342332
United States
06/07/2013 07:43 PM

Report Abusive Post

[link to hotair.com]

a giant bizarre or swap-meet we're in.
rainrosefaithtrue

GLP