Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,487 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,204,372
Pageviews Today: 2,322,882Threads Today: 1,083Posts Today: 20,295
11:54 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

PRISM Illuminati! 9 Of The Worst Things The Government Will See When They Spy On Us (LIST)

KoFFee_
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1373078
United States
06/07/2013 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
PRISM Illuminati! 9 Of The Worst Things The Government Will See When They Spy On Us (LIST)
chuckle

....we just wanted to give the government something to think about.
Maybe if we are willing to show them the incriminating things we do on our phones,
tablets, and computers, they can build trust in us instead of going behind our backs to spy.

Read more and watch videos here:
[link to globalgrind.com]
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39481720
United Kingdom
06/07/2013 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: PRISM Illuminati! 9 Of The Worst Things The Government Will See When They Spy On Us (LIST)
Damn. They got me!!!

I vomited when, for 48 hours straight, the BBC news pile-drived the story about some 90-something royal going into hospital because he couldn't get it up for the murderrape ceremonies any more.

I hope they're watching this:

granny
KoFFee_  (OP)

User ID: 1373078
United States
06/07/2013 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: PRISM Illuminati! 9 Of The Worst Things The Government Will See When They Spy On Us (LIST)
The Funniest Tweets About The PRISM Government Spying Scandal

I liked this one:
Hey NSA, my wife says that on May 21, 2008, I didn't text her when I'd be coming home, but I say I did.
Can you weigh in on this one?

See more here:
[link to www.businessinsider.com]
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7

GLP