Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,946 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 996,359
Pageviews Today: 1,781,731Threads Today: 769Posts Today: 13,595
08:12 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Oh God, Oh God, why did I ever vote for that bum Obama ???

MaxMad

User ID: 39464638
United States
06/08/2013 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Oh God, Oh God, why did I ever vote for that bum Obama ???
I see they are being successful at using these issues that have been around since Bush and some before that we all don't like to blind you to the fact that the economy is cruising up which is the real agenda of all these ISSUES poping up right now. GOP can't afford to let America know the economy is getting better with the 2014 elections right around the corner.

Before you ban me please know I am a independent, and I value views on both side of the game Dem and GOP. I am just calling this like I see it.

These issues are not unique to Obama.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41077814

You are getting banned because you are a Democrat claiming to be an independent...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40677816
United States
06/08/2013 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK, all you people that told me I was an idiot to vote for Obama, WELL YOU WERE RIGHT !!!

I am sorry, I'll never doubt you again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41317450

Lol I voted for him in 08 didn't vote again for him in 12. I knew he was full of shit a week into his presidency. His cabinet appointments prove that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41356900
United States
06/08/2013 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's not about left or right. It's both parties working towards the same ends. Total control of the USA and then they will bring in the NWO!
 Quoting: hawk8414

Anyone who did not vote for Ron Paul, I consider a traitor.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40945479
United States
06/08/2013 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess you should have payed attention before the election in 08. He told you everything he was going to do. But no, you went along with what all the "cool" people were doing. "We cant have another Bush!" Hope you've been enjoying the last 5 years!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41427705
United States
06/09/2013 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Buyer's remorse
moses787

User ID: 41084500
United States
06/15/2013 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK, all you people that told me I was an idiot to vote for Obama, WELL YOU WERE RIGHT !!!

I am sorry, I'll never doubt you again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41317450

Well its too late; your idiotocracy will doom us all. And only the Great and the Almighty God from heaven can deliver us from these Satanist and monsters hands!!
 Quoting: moses787

And besides, President Obama belongs to Satan!! And his puppet masters are Satanist and Luciferians too!! And they own Obama and they also own you!! Its just that you don't know it yet!! But if you come all the way to Jesus; you will know the truth and be set free from their deceptions and lies and Satanic powers that will doom your eternal soul into their hell!!

GLP