Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,138 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 287,351
Pageviews Today: 459,493Threads Today: 150Posts Today: 2,714
06:02 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Pilots of three passenger planes saw 2 UFOs hovering over Scientology UK headquarters.

Ford Prefect
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 41070712
Brazil
06/09/2013 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Pilots of three passenger planes saw 2 UFOs hovering over Scientology UK headquarters.
Three passenger jets sighted UFOs above Britain's Scientology headquarters on their approach to Gatwick Airport, a report has revealed.

Their pilots each saw 'two flat, silver discs', with some flying within 100ft.

Air traffic control then spotted six UFOs on their radars before they suddenly disappeared.

The encounter, which was probed by the UK Airprox Board, happened on December 30 just before 9am.

A Boeing 777 was flying over the Scientology headquarters in East Grinstead minutes from touchdown when all three pilots on the flightdeck spotted the objects about 100ft below them moving slowly or stationary, according to the report.

A following Boeing 767 also spotted the two white or silver discs, which were at approximately 1,000ft above ground. An Airbus A319 then landed before the objects disappeared from ATC screens.

IMAGE ( [link to i.dailymail.co.uk] )

Quoting: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Time's up! If Tom Cruise gotta do something to save mankind from an alien invasion, he better do it quick!

cruise
It's a tough galaxy. If you want to survive, you've gotta know...where your towel is.
Earth Daughter

User ID: 17316131
United States
06/09/2013 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Pilots of three passenger planes saw 2 UFOs hovering over Scientology UK headquarters.
Zenu has returned!!
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39843805
Australia
06/09/2013 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Pilots of three passenger planes saw 2 UFOs hovering over Scientology UK headquarters.
Zenu has returned!!
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

chuckle

Beat me to it
Ford Prefect  (OP)

User ID: 41070712
Brazil
06/09/2013 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Zenu has returned!!
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

Who the fuck is "Zenu"??

If you mean Lord XENU, he's been around since "Risky Business", when the real Tom Cruise was replaced by a clone, so that Xenu could be in Hollywood using his body.

cruise

Last Edited by Ford Prefect on 06/09/2013 03:10 AM
It's a tough galaxy. If you want to survive, you've gotta know...where your towel is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10155047
Philippines
06/09/2013 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
intergalactic leather bar

GLP