Face Palmer

User ID: 1149868
Germany
06/10/2013 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: UFOs over Vancouver, March 29 2013
You should think about whether your avatar suits you
"The world will soon wake up to the reality that everyone is broke and can collect nothing from the bankrupt, who are owed unlimited amounts by the insolvent, who are attempting to make late payments on a bank holiday in the wrong country, with an unacceptable currency, against defaulted collateral, of which nobody is sure who holds title."

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

The woman who is not pursued sets up the doctrine that pursuit is offensive to her sex, and wants to make it a felony. No genuinely attractive woman has any such desire. - H.L. Mencken, In Defense Of Women
Niemand  (OP)

User ID: 41453640
Germany
06/10/2013 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Face Palmer

You mean like yours? bartmoon
Niemand
Face Palmer

Germany
06/10/2013 04:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Niemand

Well, its a brian, moran. Use it.
"The world will soon wake up to the reality that everyone is broke and can collect nothing from the bankrupt, who are owed unlimited amounts by the insolvent, who are attempting to make late payments on a bank holiday in the wrong country, with an unacceptable currency, against defaulted collateral, of which nobody is sure who holds title."

The woman who is not pursued sets up the doctrine that pursuit is offensive to her sex, and wants to make it a felony. No genuinely attractive woman has any such desire. - H.L. Mencken, In Defense Of Women
Niemand  (OP)

Germany
06/10/2013 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

That's why I am here on GLP. What's your problem?

Last Edited by Niemand on 06/10/2013 04:14 AM
Niemand
Face Palmer

Germany
06/10/2013 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Stop posting bullshit then. Thanks.

Niemand  (OP)

Germany
06/10/2013 04:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

I can post whatever I want, as you do:

Thread: I am cow.
Niemand
Face Palmer

Germany
06/10/2013 04:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

That was fun. You Ufo vid is not fun, its ridiculous.

Niemand  (OP)

Germany
06/10/2013 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

That was fun. You Ufo vid is not fun, its ridiculous.

Okay, then tell me why? Maybe you can enlighten my brain.
Niemand
Face Palmer

User ID: 41455602
Germany
06/10/2013 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its a time lapse video. I guess you can figure out the rest on your own, especially alleged speed and shape of the "Ufos" in the film.

Niemand  (OP)

Germany
06/10/2013 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its a time lapse video. I guess you can figure out the rest on your own, especially alleged speed and shape of the "Ufos" in the film.

Sure, I was also thinking about the obvious, but the speed increase and the change in direction of the "UFOs" are somehow strange. But, maybe I am too new to this.
Niemand
Face Palmer

Germany
06/10/2013 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sure, I was also thinking about the obvious, but the speed increase and the change in direction of the "UFOs" are somehow strange. But, maybe I am too new to this.

Well, in all these years a lot of bullshit has been posted here. Most vids are blurry POS or right out fake. Don't bother about UFOs, aliens may exist somewhere but they will not make contact in your lifetime. So move on and life happy ever after hf

Last Edited by Face Palmer on 06/10/2013 04:36 AM

Niemand  (OP)

Germany
06/10/2013 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well, in all these years a lot of bullshit has been posted here. Most vids are blurry POS or right out fake. Don't bother about UFOs, aliens may exist somewhere but they will not make contact in your lifetime. So move on and life happy ever after hf

I certainly hope that this will happen in my lifetime, although the probability is low. Anyway, thanks for your clarification.

hf
Niemand
Face Palmer

Germany
06/10/2013 05:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Better watch this:

rockon

Funney

User ID: 11648979
Czechia
06/10/2013 05:14 AM

Report Abusive Post

I certainly hope that this will happen in my lifetime, although the probability is low. Anyway, thanks for your clarification.

hf

not so low i would say
the conditioning is at its highest (when you look over all those years back)
we are being prepared unconsciously (even our kids know the basics)
thats it
do not loose hope

hf
moral reasoning takes about 250 miliseconds
we make errors in between
perception->relation->behaviour
Face Palmer

Germany
06/10/2013 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
not so low i would say
thats it
do not loose hope

hf
 Quoting: Funney

We only differ 5% from monkeys DNA wise. Monkey appear stupid to us (more or less) and can't be talked to. If the aliens differ 5% from us DNA wise, chances are high they think of us as monkeys that can't be talked to. You ufo tards need to get your fucking facts right. Not only are you look stupid posting blurry lights all day. You are also in denial of FACTS.

Niemand  (OP)

User ID: 41457017
Germany
06/10/2013 05:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
not so low i would say
thats it
do not loose hope

hf

We only differ 5% from monkeys DNA wise. Monkey appear stupid to us (more or less) and can't be talked to. If the aliens differ 5% from us DNA wise, chances are high they think of us as monkeys that can't be talked to. You ufo tards need to get your fucking facts right. Not only are you look stupid posting blurry lights all day. You are also in denial of FACTS.

You are 100% right - till it really comes to "contact". chuckle
Niemand
Funney

Czechia
06/10/2013 05:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
not so low i would say
thats it
do not loose hope

hf

lol your views are useless for us (who met it for real)
different brains we got, different experiences we have
still its nice reading you
i can communicate with animals, you not ?

banana2
perception->relation->behaviour
Face Palmer

Germany
06/10/2013 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
not so low i would say
thats it
do not loose hope

hf

lol your views are useless for us (who met it for real)
different brains we got, different experiences we have
still its nice reading you
i can communicate with animals, you not ?

banana2

I feel sorry for your anal probing.

Funney

Czechia
06/10/2013 05:38 AM

Report Abusive Post
lol i see you like disinformation
/your anal probing is one of them

burnit