Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,149 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 902,241
Pageviews Today: 1,633,446Threads Today: 542Posts Today: 11,703
04:08 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

NSA guilty of covering up child abductions, rapes, murders and more! Proof!

MagTog  (OP)

User ID: 39292843
United States
06/11/2013 05:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: NSA guilty of covering up child abductions, rapes, murders and more! Proof!
Where'd AC---783 go?
Booking his ticket?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41248960
United States
06/11/2013 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
You make excellent points, OP. Unfortunately, the MSM is never gonna ask this question and the sheeple public are too fluoridated and focused on their next latte to put these pieces together on their own.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39983138
United States
06/11/2013 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
all together now!!!!

can you say PATRIOT ACT!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39983138
United States
06/11/2013 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Uniting (and) Strengthening America

(by) Providing Appropriate Tools Required
MagTog  (OP)

United States
06/11/2013 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning, thread. Shall we piss more people off through this revelation? I think we shall...
MagTog  (OP)

United States
06/11/2013 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone else want to challenge my conclusion? Watching morons fail is very entertaining to me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1457419
United States
06/11/2013 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
So you want the government to mine all of that data and to he'll with out rights?
Let's get back to what we want. We want them to stop collecting the data.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
06/11/2013 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
So you want the government to mine all of that data and to he'll with out rights?
Let's get back to what we want. We want them to stop collecting the data.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1457419

Where did you get that? Also, hell has no apostrophe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30462411
United States
06/11/2013 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, they have all this data. What have they done with it, exactly?

If they haven't done anything with it, why not?
 Quoting: zenobiaphobia

Over 795,000 missing children in the USA every year...an average of 2,185 children being reported missing each day.

Granted many are family related abductions, but over 400,000 are never found again dead or alive and simply vanish....THAT'S PER YEAR IN THE USA!!!!!!

[link to www.missingkids.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41526099
United States
06/11/2013 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
What about this woman, who was stuck in her car for eight days while the police refused to ping her cell phone?

Where was the police surveillance state when she needed them???

[link to abcnews.go.com]

During that time of her disappearance, her frantic husband, Tom, begged police to start searching for her, but he said he met with resistance.

Police ignored his initial pleas for help and wasted valuable time scrutinizing him, Tom Rider said after his wife's rescue.

"I kind of felt like they [the police] were taking it not very seriously, Tom Rider told "GMA." "In fact their quote was 'She's an adult, she can go where she wants and she does not have to tell you a thing.' And I didn't want to accept that answer so I pressed and pressed and were finally able to get them to take a report. I made it so loud they could not ignore the case."

Oh yeah, and can you all knowing NSA people cough up Kyron Horman, while you're off saving us from something you never quite manage to save us from?
grumpier

User ID: 1189758
China
06/11/2013 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Over 795,000 missing children in the USA every year...an average of 2,185 children being reported missing each day.

Granted many are family related abductions, but over 400,000 are never found again dead or alive and simply vanish....THAT'S PER YEAR IN THE USA!!!!!!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30462411

Thanks AC for bringing up a REAL problem

hfpeace
If you think a thread is important enough for others to read, go to page one and click on the green pin!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30462411
United States
06/11/2013 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

hfpeace
 Quoting: grumpier

hf
Anonymous
User ID: 41088523
United States
06/11/2013 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
NSA: Citadel of Evil by Stephen J. Smith
Whale.to
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40924408
United States
06/11/2013 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great topic, these questions should be on the news nightly.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
06/11/2013 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

hfpeace
 Quoting: grumpier

hf

They could most likely solve 90% of those old child disappearances if they wanted to. I know their evidence wouldn't be able to be used in court, since it was gathered unconstitutionally...but they could at least find the footage and show it to the police that would be looking for the kids.

Hiding evidence and doing nothing when you can do everything required to help, is as bad as committing the act in my opinion. I think the rest of the nation will see it the same way, and when the dispshit homos in the nsa see how there's no way to assuage our feelings about their indifference and dereliction, we'll see planes full to the point of having stowaways in the wheel wells, trying to get to South America.

Or, since it's obvious they're just a bunch of satanic murderers and they're still sitting on all the power they have through their surveillance systems, perhaps they'll just start murdering all of us.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
06/11/2013 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for posting that stat btw. I had no idea the situation with dissapearances was so enormous. 400k a year in the US? Isn't that like 1/100th or so of the total number of children?
MagTog  (OP)

United States
06/11/2013 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yep. That's the question, and it won't remain unanswered for long.

If they have the data, the standard protocols would suggest they have at least developed systems to access, categorize, and analyze the data...

Meaning, when joe blow nsa guy hears about a kidnapping in his town, he could go in to work and lookup the approximate time and location of the crime, find video recordings and other info generated from other things in that location - like cell phone calls, texts, gps, etc - and figure out who did it almost immediately. Then they would be able to track the person with timestamped videos and intel. Then he can tell the cops where the guy is. All this with zero sleuthing. Just point, click and witness.
 Quoting: MagTog

Looking at census bureau stats, people under 20 is roughly 79 million. This means about 1 out of 200 kids dissapears every year and is never found again -- at least within the year they go missing.

How can that number be correct? That's crazy.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
06/11/2013 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

If they have the data, the standard protocols would suggest they have at least developed systems to access, categorize, and analyze the data...

Meaning, when joe blow nsa guy hears about a kidnapping in his town, he could go in to work and lookup the approximate time and location of the crime, find video recordings and other info generated from other things in that location - like cell phone calls, texts, gps, etc - and figure out who did it almost immediately. Then they would be able to track the person with timestamped videos and intel. Then he can tell the cops where the guy is. All this with zero sleuthing. Just point, click and witness.

Looking at census bureau stats, people under 20 is roughly 79 million. This means about 1 out of 200 kids dissapears every year and is never found again -- at least within the year they go missing.

I would like to know the number missing and not found again for kids under 13. I assume many of the kids that are older are runaways...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37548997
United States
06/11/2013 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

I would like to know the number missing and not found again for kids under 13. I assume many of the kids that are older are runaways...

unfortunately so does Johnnie law. The runaways are usually picked up by these monsters. Many of them get turned out. This is our sad reality.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
06/11/2013 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's the point of having this system if all it's going to be used for is to catch the fbi's patsies...and do a poor job at that as well?
MagTog  (OP)

United States
06/11/2013 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Come on people. This should be the greatest outrage within this NSA story. Your children and friend's children, as well as those of your family and friends that may have been murdered, had an "easy button" for resolution. The government kept that from you and let you and the victims suffer, without even trying to lift their pinky to help.

I'd bet the NSA employees find their own kids right away when thwy dissapear. I bet they figure out within hours who killed their friends and where the killer is.

This is such bullshit.
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
06/11/2013 07:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
This kind of proof requires use of your brain.

We've all heard the reasoning the government uses to justify their extensive surveillance and intel networks. They say "It is for the public good, to keep the public safe from enemies foriegn and domestic".

Well, what kind of info are they gathering and storing forever? All internet and phone data, gps tracking, drone and satellite imagery, millions of video surveillance devices in businesses and homes, as well as millions of traffic video cams and other city surveillance.

So, they've set up an excellent system to catch terrorists...like your neighborhood oathkeeper, homeschooler, christian, patriot...and the islamic terrorists. Right?

So, since this system is so massive and contains basically all the information needed to catch perps and keep us safe, we should be hearing about more and more arrests of child abductors, murderers, rapists, etc...right? Every time we hear about a new abduction or murder -- or terrorist bombing -- we should expect the perp to be arrested and the child found in a matter of hours to days. Not weeks. Not months. Not years. And almost never "unsolved". Right?

Since we as citizens clearly do not see those kinds of results, I don't think we're seeing the correct bang-for-buck ratio with this surveillance system we paid for.

It also proves that the government doesn't give a shit about us, and that they have been covering for murderers, pedophiles, rapists...letting children be taken from their parents and be sexually assaulted and murdered, or kidnapped and abused for years, etc. With their all too untimely discovery of who blew up that apparent surveillance deadzone at the finish line at the boston marathon, plus the abilities their systems give them, it is clear we were being lied to about when they knew who did it and that they were being "sought" (they clearly knew where they were the whole time with this system).

In conclusion, the government is guilty of not only Constitutional violations through the use of this system, but they are also covering up murders and kidnappings in order to not expose the reach of their system, and they are at the very least derelict in their duties. QED.

Suck it NSA fascists.
just_sticks

yup.....those boards are clear now.......
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20766277
United States
06/11/2013 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Understood. Now, prove it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16080783

^Shut the fuck up you fool^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16520024
United States
06/11/2013 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pandoras box is opening, the horror the horror !

pennywise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3905988
Canada
06/11/2013 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to washington.cbslocal.com]
MagTog  (OP)

United States
06/11/2013 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Understood. Now, prove it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16080783

^Shut the fuck up you fool^
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20766277

I think by "proof", AC----783 meant Geraldo Rivera reiterating exactly what I said on Fox News. That probably qualifies as proof in his mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41319777
United States
06/11/2013 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
As part of my NSA mis-information campaign, I've been doing random searches for pitbull gland squeezers and impacted turd extractors. Just to skew the curve they've built on me a little bit.
m&m's

User ID: 28219729
United States
06/11/2013 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

We've all heard the reasoning the government uses to justify their extensive surveillance and intel networks. They say "It is for the public good, to keep the public safe from enemies foriegn and domestic".

Well, what kind of info are they gathering and storing forever? All internet and phone data, gps tracking, drone and satellite imagery, millions of video surveillance devices in businesses and homes, as well as millions of traffic video cams and other city surveillance.

So, they've set up an excellent system to catch terrorists...like your neighborhood oathkeeper, homeschooler, christian, patriot...and the islamic terrorists. Right?

So, since this system is so massive and contains basically all the information needed to catch perps and keep us safe, we should be hearing about more and more arrests of child abductors, murderers, rapists, etc...right? Every time we hear about a new abduction or murder -- or terrorist bombing -- we should expect the perp to be arrested and the child found in a matter of hours to days. Not weeks. Not months. Not years. And almost never "unsolved". Right?

Since we as citizens clearly do not see those kinds of results, I don't think we're seeing the correct bang-for-buck ratio with this surveillance system we paid for.

It also proves that the government doesn't give a shit about us, and that they have been covering for murderers, pedophiles, rapists...letting children be taken from their parents and be sexually assaulted and murdered, or kidnapped and abused for years, etc. With their all too untimely discovery of who blew up that apparent surveillance deadzone at the finish line at the boston marathon, plus the abilities their systems give them, it is clear we were being lied to about when they knew who did it and that they were being "sought" (they clearly knew where they were the whole time with this system).

In conclusion, the government is guilty of not only Constitutional violations through the use of this system, but they are also covering up murders and kidnappings in order to not expose the reach of their system, and they are at the very least derelict in their duties. QED.

Suck it NSA fascists.
just_sticks

seems you have some valid points here ... and if so, it is all downright sickening....and gives one pause about the entire govt.
Terrebonne

User ID: 41505530
United States
06/11/2013 08:56 PM

Report Abusive Post

It also proves that the government doesn't give a shit about us, and that they have been covering for murderers, pedophiles, rapists...letting children be taken from their parents and be sexually assaulted and murdered, or kidnapped and abused for years, etc. With their all too untimely discovery of who blew up that apparent surveillance deadzone at the finish line at the boston marathon, plus the abilities their systems give them, it is clear we were being lied to about when they knew who did it and that they were being "sought" (they clearly knew where they were the whole time with this system).Oh come on shills. I know there are hoardes of you on here.

Tell me how I'm wrong.
Show me how my proof is invalid.

Or are you too preoccupied with booking your ticket for a place that has no extradition agreements with the US?

Nurembergers gonna Nuremberg.

So...seeing as none of you shills can challenge the proof provided, I expect we'll have to look for you in South America?

I agree 100%; by the way I was stationed in Nuremberg and understand your clarity.

peace
INFJ; We are the protectors.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
06/11/2013 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

It also proves that the government doesn't give a shit about us, and that they have been covering for murderers, pedophiles, rapists...letting children be taken from their parents and be sexually assaulted and murdered, or kidnapped and abused for years, etc. With their all too untimely discovery of who blew up that apparent surveillance deadzone at the finish line at the boston marathon, plus the abilities their systems give them, it is clear we were being lied to about when they knew who did it and that they were being "sought" (they clearly knew where they were the whole time with this system).Oh come on shills. I know there are hoardes of you on here.

Tell me how I'm wrong.
Show me how my proof is invalid.

Or are you too preoccupied with booking your ticket for a place that has no extradition agreements with the US?

Nurembergers gonna Nuremberg.

So...seeing as none of you shills can challenge the proof provided, I expect we'll have to look for you in South America?

I agree 100%; by the way I was stationed in Nuremberg and understand your clarity.

peace
 Quoting: Terrebonne

Thanks. I was hoping more people would agree, but I guess the way I wrote it is a bit confusing.

What years were you stationed there?

GLP