Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,837 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,110,127
Pageviews Today: 1,856,289Threads Today: 754Posts Today: 12,638
06:56 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

NSA guilty of covering up child abductions, rapes, murders and more! Proof!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41058579
United States
06/11/2013 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: NSA guilty of covering up child abductions, rapes, murders and more! Proof!
bumprockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37950397
United States
06/11/2013 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow what scum suckers that we are dealing with!

5 stars and what a great analogy!
tinfoilhat7

User ID: 26755324
United States
06/11/2013 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is Genius. Lets all sue the NSA for not disclosing evidence so they shut everything down.

[link to i.imgur.com]

Id prefer them to not collect any data on me and leave me the hell alone. Its MY PRIVACY and they ignore it completely. Sue them til they close!
Terrebonne

User ID: 41505530
United States
06/11/2013 10:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
This kind of proof requires use of your brain.

We've all heard the reasoning the government uses to justify their extensive surveillance and intel networks. They say "It is for the public good, to keep the public safe from enemies foriegn and domestic".

Well, what kind of info are they gathering and storing forever? All internet and phone data, gps tracking, drone and satellite imagery, millions of video surveillance devices in businesses and homes, as well as millions of traffic video cams and other city surveillance.

So, they've set up an excellent system to catch terrorists...like your neighborhood oathkeeper, homeschooler, christian, patriot...and the islamic terrorists. Right?

So, since this system is so massive and contains basically all the information needed to catch perps and keep us safe, we should be hearing about more and more arrests of child abductors, murderers, rapists, etc...right? Every time we hear about a new abduction or murder -- or terrorist bombing -- we should expect the perp to be arrested and the child found in a matter of hours to days. Not weeks. Not months. Not years. And almost never "unsolved". Right?

Since we as citizens clearly do not see those kinds of results, I don't think we're seeing the correct bang-for-buck ratio with this surveillance system we paid for.

It also proves that the government doesn't give a shit about us, and that they have been covering for murderers, pedophiles, rapists...letting children be taken from their parents and be sexually assaulted and murdered, or kidnapped and abused for years, etc. With their all too untimely discovery of who blew up that apparent surveillance deadzone at the finish line at the boston marathon, plus the abilities their systems give them, it is clear we were being lied to about when they knew who did it and that they were being "sought" (they clearly knew where they were the whole time with this system).Oh come on shills. I know there are hoardes of you on here.

Tell me how I'm wrong.
Show me how my proof is invalid.

Or are you too preoccupied with booking your ticket for a place that has no extradition agreements with the US?

Nurembergers gonna Nuremberg.

So...seeing as none of you shills can challenge the proof provided, I expect we'll have to look for you in South America?
 Quoting: MagTog

I agree 100%; by the way I was stationed in Nuremberg and understand your clarity.

peace
 Quoting: Terrebonne

Thanks. I was hoping more people would agree, but I guess the way I wrote it is a bit confusing.

What years were you stationed there?

71-73
INFJ; We are the protectors.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41378141
United States
06/11/2013 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I could be missing something. Would you mind pointing out the proof?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16080783

The government has a system in place with which they can tell who committed serious crimes almost immediately. If not immediately, then within a day or two. We know they can do this because most intersections - at least in cities and suburbia - have video cameras mounted over the lights, and they record this information and have the ability to review it. They also have, as we "learned" a few months ago, a system that also watches and records almost all municipal video cameras as well as many store's surveillance cameras. They can probably see 99% of in-store cameras anyway, as most of it is streamed over the internet or has access to the internet, and all internet data is stored. Also, in vase you didn't know it, all common encryption methods can be quickly and easily cracked by government cryptographers, and most of it is completely automated.

For rural places, they have satellites and drones, which are pretty good as well.

Plus they have access to our phone cameras and pc cameras.

They can see everything.
They created this system to protect us.
They have the ability to.
They haven't been.

minority report!!!

I can only imagine what the new 5 zettabye spy factory with withhold :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38589797
United States
06/11/2013 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great post OP. 5 stars

Check out some of the stuff about Holder dropping charges on the NSA/CIA child sex trafficking, snuff film, network.

Thread: CIA & NSA Child Trafficking, Pedophilia, Snuff Network - Eric Holder Dropped Charges On Largest Case In History!! (Page 5)

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30462411

I think there is a lot of truth to the idea that Bob Mueller (FBI Dir) always did have his hands tied when the major lowlife criminals were protected.

Mueller did do a lot of good things, and often times had to operate extra judicially and or "without prosecution" because...prosecutors at the county, state, and fed levels did not have the guts to indict.

He may be a secret true blue heroic individual with a great deal of suppressed bitterness about "his best efforts" being subverted by an invisible dark hand.

He was visible frustrated about all the murdered and neutralized US Attorneys and shared my own heart felt shock at the levels of corruption especially apparent when Obama got flipped and "within a hundred days of taking office" announced his unbelievable "we're looking forward" speech.

With that policy decision made and unchallenged within the context of facts known to both me and Director Mueller....we were both in the same miserable pissed off boat: THE NO JUSTICE FUCK YOU BOAT that came without a paddle...both of us had to suck it up and float downstream without steering.

We tried to make it right.

We both were equally pissed off and some what jaded by the journey.

But...Bob did go after the frigging pimps (sex traffickers, extortionists, snuff film makers?, and general all around lowlifes).

Bob did go after the Yogurt Shop Murder Conspiracy to frame 4 innocent men on a scripted psy op murder of 4 teenage girls in Austin, Texas. FBI made sure the local D.A. finally coughed up the DNA info, and was forced to drop charges on the patsies.sherlock

Bob did go as far as he could on Cheney's murder of a pregnant christian housewife named Christina Moore (NSA TSP scandal).angryface

He got Marc Stanford and Bernie.

He got the organ traffickers (kosher mafia).

He got some high profile scum.

Opened up the Swiss UBS IRS felonies (a major case resulting in amnesty?).yessir

He did look at a lot of good leads...but...was hamstrung be endemic and institutionalized EVIL.dogcat

We see eye to eye on a lot of things...more than people would believe. flag waver I hope he writes a tell all book, in detail, to be published upon his passing.

And, you got to pick yourself up off the ground...and keep moving with a smile on your face...if you can develop some mirth and appreciation for this black comedy.muaha

Sad salutes all the way around...for those who tried.

One fingered salutes ("The St.Mary's Wave") for the gate keepers and black hearted deviants at the top of the puppet master pyramid.dick

Politicized prosecutorial decisions, and the shameless congressional complicity...was all part of the puppet show.

Some people don't like being puppets.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21842124
United States
06/11/2013 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great Question posed by OP.

This indeed shows a silver lining to the whole ordeal. And the fact that no one seems to have mentioned this or has brought it to the attention of the masses, shows that perhaps it is the masses who are incapable of seeing past the image at the true Form. This is modern society. Staring at nothing but shadows on the wall..

This question should fill our hearts with anger and confusion and concern about the world around us. Yet even those who are "Awake" will do nothing..

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
LIL' ANGEL

User ID: 1053878
United States
06/11/2013 11:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
What about this woman, who was stuck in her car for eight days while the police refused to ping her cell phone?

Where was the police surveillance state when she needed them???

[link to abcnews.go.com]

During that time of her disappearance, her frantic husband, Tom, begged police to start searching for her, but he said he met with resistance.

Police ignored his initial pleas for help and wasted valuable time scrutinizing him, Tom Rider said after his wife's rescue.

"I kind of felt like they [the police] were taking it not very seriously, Tom Rider told "GMA." "In fact their quote was 'She's an adult, she can go where she wants and she does not have to tell you a thing.' And I didn't want to accept that answer so I pressed and pressed and were finally able to get them to take a report. I made it so loud they could not ignore the case."

Oh yeah, and can you all knowing NSA people cough up Kyron Horman, while you're off saving us from something you never quite manage to save us from?
 Quoting: zenobiaphobia

This is very similar to my situation when my sister went missing in 2007, oh by the way her husband works for AT&T.
And to this day I believe he was involved in her disappearance and her death.
I was met with incredible resistance. I knew then the technology they had in 2007 and the police treated me like I was crazy saying "to obtain cell phone tower pings was near to impossible", well yeah it is not obtainable by the common joe American public. Had it been their sister or loved one they'd of had that information over night. I had detectives jacked up in their offices and all they could say was "this is not like television where cases actually get solved".

We found her less than a mile from her home dead, with NO help from the authorities.

Last Edited by Lost Angel on 06/11/2013 11:09 PM
I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jesus Christ
Stay small(in ego), stay teachable(in life), stay in the basics(keep it simple) and pay attention(to guidance). me
Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does. anonymous
LIL' ANGEL

User ID: 1053878
United States
06/11/2013 11:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
So yes OP your right, very right.

And it sucks, it really sucks!

Last Edited by Lost Angel on 06/11/2013 11:25 PM
I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jesus Christ
Stay small(in ego), stay teachable(in life), stay in the basics(keep it simple) and pay attention(to guidance). me
Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does. anonymous
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37123239
United States
06/11/2013 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
ElusivePisces
User ID: 11156436
United States
06/11/2013 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Very true indeeed.
saved

User ID: 41537250
United States
06/11/2013 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any challenges to the proof?

NSA and CIA are the deviants enablers!
Come And Take It!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27249705
United States
06/11/2013 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Truth bump

Unleash the truth and let it do its work
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26937507
United States
06/11/2013 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great post OP. 5 stars

Check out some of the stuff about Holder dropping charges on the NSA/CIA child sex trafficking, snuff film, network.

Thread: CIA & NSA Child Trafficking, Pedophilia, Snuff Network - Eric Holder Dropped Charges On Largest Case In History!! (Page 5)

Thanks dude. I think when enough people realize that the nsa and other intelligence agencies have been essentially covering up heinous crimes for decades, some heads are be bound to have woodier necks.

because if they did give info on such thing's, they would have to come out the closet with there "top secret" program, oh trust me there getting there bang for the buck.
Let Freedom Ring 365

User ID: 35928216
United States
06/11/2013 11:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
Let's not forget the Franklin cover up out of Nebraska, Johnny goesch abduction, and Larry King, who was ring leader and now Incarcerated.
Do a search on utube and u will find a plethora of videos detailing how deep this rabbit hole actually goes....

Great post OP. 5 stars

Thanks dude. I think when enough people realize that the nsa and other intelligence agencies have been essentially covering up heinous crimes for decades, some heads are be bound to have woodier necks.

There are some great videos interviews on You Tube of MK Ultra, Project Montauk, and Project Monarch survivors who speack of trauma based mind control programming.

Most all of it took place in underground complexes controlled by the military industrial espionage complex and at military bases so that the programs could be kept secret and so that there would be no means of escape for the many victims.

The NSA and CIA were involved in nearly every program including any leaks, escapes, or witness revolts.

Also look up....Nightmare Hall at DULCE, NM underground base.

cool2
You are the creator of your own master plan... Make it a good one.

Wake the fuk up and be ready... This is absolutely no time to be stupid!

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” - Nikola Tesla
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39403955
United States
06/11/2013 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
what about the belgian us ambassador
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41523953
United States
06/12/2013 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
yeah cause whenever i commit murder first thing i do is call my aunt betsy and blab about it all night.
Let Freedom Ring 365

User ID: 35928216
United States
06/12/2013 12:02 AM

Report Abusive Post
Yup, Satanists and reptilians need the blood of the innocent, helpless children they abduct...sik, sik, sik!
The govt agencies like NSA, CIA, FBI are infiltrated with such evil that no one with power and a Voice at that level will ever expose their filthy little secret and rock the boat as Ted Gunderson did and look where it got him....dead!

Over 795,000 missing children in the USA every year...an average of 2,185 children being reported missing each day.

Granted many are family related abductions, but over 400,000 are never found again dead or alive and simply vanish....THAT'S PER YEAR IN THE USA!!!!!!

[link to www.missingkids.com]

Thanks AC for bringing up a REAL problem

hfpeace
 Quoting: grumpier

hf

They could most likely solve 90% of those old child disappearances if they wanted to. I know their evidence wouldn't be able to be used in court, since it was gathered unconstitutionally...but they could at least find the footage and show it to the police that would be looking for the kids.

Hiding evidence and doing nothing when you can do everything required to help, is as bad as committing the act in my opinion. I think the rest of the nation will see it the same way, and when the dispshit homos in the nsa see how there's no way to assuage our feelings about their indifference and dereliction, we'll see planes full to the point of having stowaways in the wheel wells, trying to get to South America.

Or, since it's obvious they're just a bunch of satanic murderers and they're still sitting on all the power they have through their surveillance systems, perhaps they'll just start murdering all of us.

5a
You are the creator of your own master plan... Make it a good one.

Wake the fuk up and be ready... This is absolutely no time to be stupid!

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” - Nikola Tesla
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41507195
United States
06/12/2013 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
They have all the data

They can analyze all the data

They choose not to analyze the data

To solve real crimes

Why they no do this?

They no like us. I is sad.

I have incompleteness.

ALL their "evidence" is contaminated - legally it's the fruit of the tainted tree.

None of it is legally justified and arrests based on this "evidence" would be thrown out of court. Rightly so.

This data storage needs to go away. It reduces us from people into something less than zoo animals. There's no reason to work, play, or do anything else while knowing that all you're doing is either complying out of fear or providing fodder for peeping tom feds.

This realization alone could create massive depression among the populace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2116087
United States
06/12/2013 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Any challenges to the proof?

Holy crap
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37123239
United States
06/12/2013 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Isa.49
[2] And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

FEDup
User ID: 41383545
United States
06/12/2013 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think you are right, they have the ability to solve a lot of murders or missing persons if they wanted to.Prolly one of the reasons they dont is because that would reveal just how much their survailance is capable of and how deep into our privacy they have been into for years.I am a mk ultra victim and though they have admitted to it and there is now a lot of information available about it, nothing has ever really been done about it and i am sure it is still going on.I think it is much more advanced now than what was done to me.The mk ultra victims are much much more common than most people think,,it was not just a small amount of people, i figure it had to be in the 10's of thousands to one degree or another.In a sense everyone that goes into the military has been subjected to at least a mild dose of it and some very sever cases of it.I have seen more than a few that have been in the military come out very messed up that have not seen any combat. Another thing i wonder about, if the gov is so concerned about terrorists, then why are they bringing in so many muslims into our country? Just today there was a threadhere about Ovomit bringing thousands more.As far as that goes, it looks more and more like almost all the terrorest activity in the US is from the CIA.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41557354
United States
06/12/2013 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
[This realization alone could create massive depression among the populace.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41507195

It already is. Soon there is nothing to do but pace back and forth in too small a space, waiting to die

MagTog  (OP)

User ID: 39292843
United States
06/12/2013 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
yeah cause whenever i commit murder first thing i do is call my aunt betsy and blab about it all night.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41523953

Oh darn. It seems you have destroyed my argument....in the minds of the poorly informed.

Dude, phone calls are not the only thing they're listening in to and storing. If you read the posts at all, you would realize that they could figure out who did what with intersection cameras...almost by themselves. That's not all though....they've got drones, satellites, municipal cameras, many store cameras, all surveillance systems connected to the net (have a system at your house you can watch over the net?...not good)...and then they have all of your emails, calls, texts, all smartphone media (remember CarrierIQ?), all of your banking information, social media, and smart systems to analyze social connections through social media, phone records, etc, to see what kinds of relationships people have to one another plus their degrees of separation. Then there's all of the other stuff I didn't mention, plus all the stuff none of us know about.

They're capable of helping the people with these tools, but instead they've used it to fashion a cage.
MagTog  (OP)

User ID: 39292843
United States
06/12/2013 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

It already is. Soon there is nothing to do but pace back and forth in too small a space, waiting to die

That seems to be the direction most people want to go. They're very comfortable with their heads in the sand.

Hopefully it won't go that way though....

Time will tell how the people will react.

If they don't move to fix the problems we have, I'll be packing my bags.

Last thing to keep in mind, is that with technology like this, there's not much time left to fix this problem. Once they have the control they desire with technology, resistance of any sort will be a joke. Moore's Law aint helping.

If you're a scientist or programmer and you're helping develop more powerful technologies, could you start sniffing glue or something? We need to slow this down.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19421852
Canada
06/12/2013 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Has anyone seen a movie called "The Forgotten" ?
It was about children disappearing and their parents had their memory erased so most of them didn't remember they'd once had children.The NSA was featured in the movie, they had characters who were supposed to be from the NSA. It's very creepy !
This is the trailer.
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
m&m's

User ID: 28219729
United States
06/12/2013 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
their priorities are not to protect everyone, but perhaps just some? or they are focused on certain individuals, certain possible terrorists, etc?

if the info was available to local law enforcement they might be able to do something with the data...i just don't know.

it's a mixed up kind of mad world.
m&m's

User ID: 28219729
United States
06/12/2013 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

That seems to be the direction most people want to go. They're very comfortable with their heads in the sand.

Hopefully it won't go that way though....

Time will tell how the people will react.

If they don't move to fix the problems we have, I'll be packing my bags.

Last thing to keep in mind, is that with technology like this, there's not much time left to fix this problem. Once they have the control they desire with technology, resistance of any sort will be a joke. Moore's Law aint helping.

If you're a scientist or programmer and you're helping develop more powerful technologies, could you start sniffing glue or something? We need to slow this down.

agree, i've said that for awhile that technology is growing too fast bc ethics and morals need to develop alongside it and that hasn't seemed to be the case.

where will you move to if you leave the USA?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41518168
United States
06/12/2013 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, what a fucking shock!
NSA

User ID: 23977716
Canada
06/12/2013 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Such activities (rape, murder, abduction) are not something you conduct with other people. Therefore, a search for conversations referring to these activities will be rife with false leads.

The NSA predominantly acts as a data collection service on behalf of other intelligence agencies. However, the NSA is unable to cooporate with the FBI because it is the country's internal police force and technically the NSA is not supposed to be gathering such data on US citizens/residents.

Secondly, because the information was collected via means that are not entirely legal, the charges would have to be dismissed by the courts by way of illegal search and seizure.

GLP