Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,239 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,024,882
Pageviews Today: 1,904,423Threads Today: 917Posts Today: 16,625
08:55 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

NSA guilty of covering up child abductions, rapes, murders and more! Proof!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41835959
United States
06/20/2013 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: NSA guilty of covering up child abductions, rapes, murders and more! Proof!
THIS IS SO TRUE, WHY IS THAT INFORMATION USED TO PROTECT AND SERVE THE AMERICAN PUBLIC
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41835959
United States
06/20/2013 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
THIS IS SO TRUE, WHY IS THAT INFORMATION USED TO PROTECT AND SERVE THE AMERICAN PUBLIC
MagTog  (OP)

User ID: 39292843
United States
06/22/2013 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41835959

MMhmm. Illegal for them to gather this info anyway. It's a high crime, as it is a clear violation of the Constitution.

Even if it weren't a high crime though, they're still in a shitload of trouble for not helping the people with this system.

Do NSA employees have to be high school dropouts -- like pre US Government classes? Definitely can't have anyone that's taken an ethics class...
MagTog  (OP)

United States
06/25/2013 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
So...
I guess I'll have to explain why no one is doing anything about what they've learned. We're so mindhacked it's ridiculous.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2283148
United States
06/26/2013 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
So...
I guess I'll have to explain why no one is doing anything about what they've learned. We're so mindhacked it's ridiculous.
 Quoting: MagTog

Splain it.
MagTog  (OP)

User ID: 2283148
United States
06/26/2013 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
So...

Splain it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2283148

As soon as I can, I will. I've been getting pretty slammed at work.
I'll most likely create a new thread explaining it.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
07/04/2013 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
So...

Splain it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2283148

As soon as I can, I will. I've been getting pretty slammed at work.
I'll most likely create a new thread explaining it.

Still no time really.

Basically, we're all screwed because we were conditioned to accept that the MLK/Ghandi/Mandela/Hippie methods of opposition are the only acceptable, civil ways to oppose the government. Now, any effort to try a different method is hamstrung by the groups that elevate to sainthood those individuals devoted to hippie-esque opposition, as these groups shout down and demonize the ones that don't want to try the same old hippie-esque methods that have largely been failures.

Also, no one can get the ball rolling with their own methods easily because people have been conditioned to listen only to "authorities" of some kind, and even if they don't, they do not want to be participants in something that will be attacked by the holier-than-thou hippie mentality that's pervasive throughout the media, universities, and government. Through our lack of collaboration, corrosion of society and morality, combined with everyone living paycheck to paycheck - completely reliant on others (thus conformant as to not offend) - we've become atomized. Cattle.

Our best idea to oppose those who maliciously destroy us and what we hold dear is to get out in the street, hold a sign and whine? Oooh yeah, that'll show 'em. That's why nothing will get better. We're spineless cattle. Moo away.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
07/07/2013 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I started a new thread with pretty much the same thing said above...

Thread: Why people aren't getting off their duffs and doing anything to oppose the evils within our government. In short.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
07/07/2013 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, add to the list of their complicity in heinous crimes (and most likely control of them, in some instances)...
Organized crime.

If they're collecting all that data, they know what's up and who's doing what. Perfect for conscription through blackmail.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
07/09/2013 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 days short of a month since I posted this thread, and still no sane rebuttals to the proof provided....

Are you pervs at the NSA still working on finding a colleague intelligent enough to pose a challenge to my conclusion?
Royal
User ID: 1354601
United States
07/10/2013 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
This kind of proof requires use of your brain.

We've all heard the reasoning the government uses to justify their extensive surveillance and intel networks. They say "It is for the public good, to keep the public safe from enemies foriegn and domestic".

Well, what kind of info are they gathering and storing forever? All internet and phone data, gps tracking, drone and satellite imagery, millions of video surveillance devices in businesses and homes, as well as millions of traffic video cams and other city surveillance.

So, they've set up an excellent system to catch terrorists...like your neighborhood oathkeeper, homeschooler, christian, patriot...and the islamic terrorists. Right?

So, since this system is so massive and contains basically all the information needed to catch perps and keep us safe, we should be hearing about more and more arrests of child abductors, murderers, rapists, etc...right? Every time we hear about a new abduction or murder -- or terrorist bombing -- we should expect the perp to be arrested and the child found in a matter of hours to days. Not weeks. Not months. Not years. And almost never "unsolved". Right?

Since we as citizens clearly do not see those kinds of results, I don't think we're seeing the correct bang-for-buck ratio with this surveillance system we paid for.

It also proves that the government doesn't give a shit about us, and that they have been covering for murderers, pedophiles, rapists...letting children be taken from their parents and be sexually assaulted and murdered, or kidnapped and abused for years, etc. With their all too untimely discovery of who blew up that apparent surveillance deadzone at the finish line at the boston marathon, plus the abilities their systems give them, it is clear we were being lied to about when they knew who did it and that they were being "sought" (they clearly knew where they were the whole time with this system).

In conclusion, the government is guilty of not only Constitutional violations through the use of this system, but they are also covering up murders and kidnappings in order to not expose the reach of their system, and they are at the very least derelict in their duties. QED.

Suck it NSA fascists.
:just_sticks:

Maybe this could be a sort of wake up call, in the sense of realizing that there could be much worse problems that we could face in the future. And trying to save the entire world, would only result in failure 1000x over.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
07/11/2013 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

We've all heard the reasoning the government uses to justify their extensive surveillance and intel networks. They say "It is for the public good, to keep the public safe from enemies foriegn and domestic".

Well, what kind of info are they gathering and storing forever? All internet and phone data, gps tracking, drone and satellite imagery, millions of video surveillance devices in businesses and homes, as well as millions of traffic video cams and other city surveillance.

So, they've set up an excellent system to catch terrorists...like your neighborhood oathkeeper, homeschooler, christian, patriot...and the islamic terrorists. Right?

So, since this system is so massive and contains basically all the information needed to catch perps and keep us safe, we should be hearing about more and more arrests of child abductors, murderers, rapists, etc...right? Every time we hear about a new abduction or murder -- or terrorist bombing -- we should expect the perp to be arrested and the child found in a matter of hours to days. Not weeks. Not months. Not years. And almost never "unsolved". Right?

Since we as citizens clearly do not see those kinds of results, I don't think we're seeing the correct bang-for-buck ratio with this surveillance system we paid for.

It also proves that the government doesn't give a shit about us, and that they have been covering for murderers, pedophiles, rapists...letting children be taken from their parents and be sexually assaulted and murdered, or kidnapped and abused for years, etc. With their all too untimely discovery of who blew up that apparent surveillance deadzone at the finish line at the boston marathon, plus the abilities their systems give them, it is clear we were being lied to about when they knew who did it and that they were being "sought" (they clearly knew where they were the whole time with this system).

In conclusion, the government is guilty of not only Constitutional violations through the use of this system, but they are also covering up murders and kidnappings in order to not expose the reach of their system, and they are at the very least derelict in their duties. QED.

Suck it NSA fascists.
just_sticks

Maybe this could be a sort of wake up call, in the sense of realizing that there could be much worse problems that we could face in the future. And trying to save the entire world, would only result in failure 1000x over.
 Quoting: Royal 1354601

True, you can't save everyone. You can save some though.
Right now, the only ones that benefit from this system are the feds and their intel employees.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
07/13/2013 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every text, phone call, internet posting, email, etc advocating violence over this Trayvon Martin & Zimmerman case is being collected, analyzed, and stored in the NSA database.

If things go really bad, maybe people will cry out for the NSA to release the evidence against those causing the harm. At that point, we will only be giving them permission and legitimacy to continue spying on us.

I hope that's not what this play is all about, but there are federal plans for this case for sure..
dude
User ID: 47969026
Ireland
10/06/2013 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Suck it NSA fascists.
ideed ..sheepe are so dumb its mind-boggling!
dude
Ireland
10/06/2013 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, add to the list of their complicity in heinous crimes (and most likely control of them, in some instances)...
Organized crime.

If they're collecting all that data, they know what's up and who's doing what. Perfect for conscription through blackmail.

organised crime....now yer talkn!!!! bum p this shit for a few sheep
dude
Ireland
10/06/2013 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
So...
why is nobody bringing government to court??
MagTog  (OP)

United States
11/29/2013 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for posterity
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7869981
United States
01/23/2014 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Suck it NSA fascists.

This Thread needs to be pinned forever and used to smackdown Alphabet soup shills, just like with the Franklin Scandal, Jimmy Savile and Sandusky...NEVER let the aide and abetters (who are everyone in .gov, MSM and corporations) get away with their evil. the lying excuses and crocodile tears don't work anymore you lizardswine
AlbertKlien
User ID: 53885499
United Kingdom
02/04/2014 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
WAVE - SIGN - ALAH - BOMB - U235 - SURF - CYBER

That should make sure we're all flagged as potential anarchist's looking to disturb the power structure.

The NSA Blows, there is not a single instance where any of the intelligence they've gathered has actually prevented terrorism, instead they've introduced a new kind of terrorism, the statist power police state...

Careful, dont call Clapper a lier and his co-hort the General a murderer.. Yes, he murder Barneby Jack, a computer security expert due to give a talk on the fail-safes in Bluetooth controlled Automobiles, then the Journlist interested in investigating the Case was killed... His Car apparently got hacked and drove him into a brick wall at 199mph and shortly after Barneby Jack was DEAD!

Here's a great video telling every single american and british person what we should all do about this invasive level of survailence into our existance by ex-war veterans driven mad with their own power and with even a lesser grip on reality!

Sue the fucking bastards!

The Chaos Computer Club is already doing so...
AlbertKlien
United Kingdom
02/04/2014 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Numbers released by Yahoo, Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Facebook show that in the first six months of 2013, the NSA submitted requests for private information from at least 59,000 user accounts," the Switch's own Timothy Lee reports.

We've all known about this for a very long time thanks to the efforts of of other Liberal Minded People.

That where not afraid to speak out and say "hold on, what your doing or attempting to do is totally wrong!"

The fact they've now been caught sabotaging systems that belong to world banking "Juniper IDS" and "Cisco" just shows you how these fuckers have been slowly taking over the world with we'll invade there computer system "he-he-ha-har!"

Mother-fuckers!

None of it was China, none of it was Syria, none of it was half the people they're claiming was responcible.. They've been sabotaging all of us over a prolonged period, to help keep themselves in Office and promote the Fedrel Exchange!

Then there they are infecting all the technology and trying to Decrypt the internet...

Sadly the Internet doesnt work the way that they think, because a Soldier in Uniform trained to Cyber on-line is a Laughing stock to the rest of the Hacker community..

Oh you penetrate stuff do you??? What a shame you couldnt stop someone penetrating the Supreme Court and taking down it's own web-site whilst your hyping the need for the Military to take back over the Civilian part of the Internet..

We all know that you want to control it all... But perhaps it's time for you to realise, we know that you know and we know what your trying to do... An we are opposed to it!

So enjoy your bang-cock hooker you ex-vietnam war whore-monger!
AlbertKlien
United Kingdom
02/04/2014 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
The truth "Hurts" Red Mercury: Thats Classified.. Not any more baby! From the moment you blogged it, the rest of the world took it!
Arete11

User ID: 8545334
United States
02/04/2014 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
google: Mossad child sex rings?

The Federal Government has been seriously compromised... Left, Right and Center

bumpgaah

Last Edited by Arete11 on 02/04/2014 11:26 AM
Untroubled, Scornful, Outrageous-That is how Wisdom wants us to be!
White Genocide: 1900AD @ 35% - Today less than 8% of the earth's population
Sophia's Correction
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36142433
Canada
02/04/2014 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41496673

clappa clappa
Arete11

User ID: 8545334
United States
02/04/2014 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dutroux, Savile, Cheney, Madeleine McCann

D
O
W
N
........ Rabbit Hole
T
H
E

bump

Last Edited by Arete11 on 02/04/2014 12:06 PM
Untroubled, Scornful, Outrageous-That is how Wisdom wants us to be!
White Genocide: 1900AD @ 35% - Today less than 8% of the earth's population
Sophia's Correction
AlbertKlien
United Kingdom
02/04/2014 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Say hello to the "white rabbit!"

This is Glenda!

A few interesting facts;

GLENDA is impervious to spie's
GLENDA stop theives
GLENDA is the most secure OS in the WORLD

Break into UNIX/LINUX/BSD

You have access to User:Root which gives you access to everything!

Break into Plan9 and you have access to User:None which gives you access to nothing at all.

Where was the Rabbit last seen going down the Rabbit hole with the rest of the Worlds money???

The World Stock Exchange: Trade Center

Owned & Operated by the USA!

Sadly GLENDA was designed to specifically tell everybody else about when some other penile, power hungry prick was wanting to take what didnt belong to them...

Oops!
Judethz

User ID: 47012985
United Kingdom
02/04/2014 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh come on shills. I know there are hoardes of you on here.

blackcat I think that the truth is that most people don't care. hf
AlbertKlien
United Kingdom
02/04/2014 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to plan9.bell-labs.com]
FHL(C) nli
User ID: 53892455
China
02/04/2014 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lord if the nsa has all the information, emails, phone calls, videos etc etc , why are they protecting the murderers, pedophile networks , drug lords, kidnappers and worse, i pray they and the other groups who would be like them, especially the private ones, experience exposure of their inner workings and systems, publicly, regularly, in ways that lead many to deliverance, repentance and salvation, whilst incapacitating their ability to use quantum computers/advanced science/occultism, to be one jump ahead, let it all go public, out of their control or ability to steer/obfuscate or ameliorate, to or in their favor, amen YAHshua/Jesus
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/11/2014 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lord if the nsa has all the information, emails, phone calls, videos etc etc , why are they protecting the murderers, pedophile networks , drug lords, kidnappers and worse, i pray they and the other groups who would be like them, especially the private ones, experience exposure of their inner workings and systems, publicly, regularly, in ways that lead many to deliverance, repentance and salvation, whilst incapacitating their ability to use quantum computers/advanced science/occultism, to be one jump ahead, let it all go public, out of their control or ability to steer/obfuscate or ameliorate, to or in their favor, amen YAHshua/Jesus
 Quoting: FHL(C) nli 53892455

They protect the thugs, mafiosos, cartels, rapists, murderers and pedophiles because the Federal Government and Jesuits make great use of these people. When you have dirt like that on people, you can make them do just about anything you want. Easy slaves.
Galfeslaf  (OP)

User ID: 58974470
United States
09/28/2014 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
The truth "Hurts" Red Mercury: Thats Classified.. Not any more baby! From the moment you blogged it, the rest of the world took it!
 Quoting: AlbertKlien 53885499

Ah...I wish I had responded to this like 8 months ago...
If you're still around, may I ask what this post meant?
Was that a book? Can you link me?

GLP