Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,255 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,349,320
Pageviews Today: 2,252,693Threads Today: 906Posts Today: 16,029
09:14 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

FBI files: Aliens are here, they are human-like and are interested in settling here

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39284446
United States
06/11/2013 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FBI files: Aliens are here, they are human-like and are interested in settling here
Here is what I know, and I offer only the truth.......

The aliens made a deal with Jesus, to fly their mystical spaceships to earth with the help of the Galactic Federation of Light. They were originally set to land in early 2000, but that pesky Niburu got in the way and it's gravitational force catapulted them into the Zeta-Reticuli Star cluster, where Nancy Lieder contacted them through a mind-meld with the grays that exist in that region. The Grays then redirected their ships back on course, only to have them land in late 2006 where they were greeted by a tribe of big-foots riding unicorns. One of the big-foots present was admired and revered because he possessed the head of the Loch Ness monster, which he kept in a gunny sack slung over his back. Jesus was reminded of how David had killed Goliath, and made him king of the big-foots. This really pissed the aliens off, so they molested some cows and shit, and this is how the FBI became involved. The documents are faked to cover up the truth, that the king of the big-foots is married to the POTUS, and is the one who actually pulls the strings in this country. The reason we never see the aliens, is because they set up base on the bottom of the sea, and most were consumed by cannibalistic mermaids.

And that's the truth. PFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! y_tongue
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1542840

I KNEW IT!

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41525798
United States
06/11/2013 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: FBI files: Aliens are here, they are human-like and are interested in settling here
old old news
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39284446
United States
06/11/2013 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
well i dont know if i believe it but the fact that other worldy beings desire to live here considering how cruel and harsh us humans perceive this existence to be speaks volumes. perhaps this world isnt as messed up as we think if other beings want to live here. just some food for thought.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40396651

They didn't mention anything about humans still being here with them…

They just want our planet.
Reinvigorated Being

User ID: 2782120
United States
06/11/2013 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why would they want to settle in a lower world?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11740433

Because this planet needs help and we now have the ability to blow ourselves up. They want to show us a better way.
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

Show us? US? There is no us.
YOu got retards (mostly older generation) and you got smarter people (mostly younger generation).
Generally the more people use internet the more knowledgeable they become. So I guess GLP is 1 of the most informed kind of person yet there are still some fucking retards here just omfg.

Anyways the retards need to die out before anything good can happen. THere need not be any leader for retards to follow.
Retards will ALWAYS be retards WITH or WITHOUT a leader.
Sheep need to die out period. There is ZERO use in educating them or anything else.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1141627

How about you come back & comment once your balls drop.
I'm a proud Texan & American, posting from Central Texas & have no clue why my flag shows friggin Canada(no offense to my Canadian friends).

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."

Diderot

"Immigration without assimilation is invasion!" - Anonymous Coward

Gird your lions, shave your Family & panic sex the 'maters!

"When your so-called religion is purely a political theory of conquest, and deception is one of it's core principles then it strikes me as perfectly sane and reasonable to assume literally everyone who is of such a "religion" to be exactly the same POS who deserves to be treated as the enemy non-stop." Darkwolf007
Logos
User ID: 41385721
United States
06/11/2013 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

And so have I. Several times through. But I'm surprised you admitted to being a Satanist, since you believe something solely on the basis of faith and faith alone.
 Quoting: Logos 41385721

Reportedly, 'satanists' do not actually believe in a literal 'satan' figure or entity, it is just the name/title given to their school of thought. I wasn't familiar with that either up until recently when the subject matter came up on a GLP thread.

1dunno1
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Any kind of IST or ISM is self-limiting.

You wouldn't say that if you studied the religion.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41190350

Yeah, I probably would.

re·li·gion [ri-lij-uhn] Show IPA
noun
a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.
the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices: a world council of religions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41096454
Canada
06/11/2013 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

They aren't friendly aliens who have just recently arrived, nor have they come in peace.
They're fallen angels who have been here since they were thrown down from heaven. They mean to destroy the human race and take as many souls as possible to hell.
 Quoting: SweetLilTT

Friendly or not, they sure do have a lot of authority to do as they please and we punny humans can't do shit about it exept getting on our knees like little punk bitches waiting for the "good" God guy to rescue us. Which i think is all part of the scheme to kep us in the box.

Whatch'ya say now?
Inerrancia

User ID: 18792782
Spain
06/11/2013 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
WRONG AGAIN MY FRIEND. If hollywood says they're here to wreak havoc, then I guess you haven't seen the biggest alien movies of all time promoting them as benevolen... i.e. Close encounters, E.T by speilberg and that retarded one recently named PAUL. I'm not against your supposed actuality, it's just that it is definitely not an actuality in the sense you're portraying it to be. Good night.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41238481

Alien(s) (all 4 films)
Independence Day
War Of The Worlds
Predator
Signs

They Live
District 9
Battleship
Mars Attacks
Dreamcatcher
Starship Troopers
Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Apollo 18
Battlefield Earth

You were saying something about the 'biggest alien movies' promoting them as benevolent???

huh

Again, quantity is not quality. For my taste, let me alone with "The Day the Earth Stood Still" (1951), I almost don't need any more flicks about the subject.
 Quoting: Inerrancia

He cites 10+ modern examples you cite 1 60 year old example and consider yourself the winner of the argument? Wow.

Nope. I cite what I wish, as he does. The only pseudo-arguments here are yours. As I said before, it's proved (you're stupid; and a preposterous troll too)

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 06/11/2013 08:53 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16884911
United States
06/11/2013 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do remember reviewing these a couple years ago.

I wonder if this is the one that speaks of EBEs.

Also, while briefly scanning through it again, the reports switch from spelling " Disks " to " Discs "

I know grammar doesn't matter, entirely...
but if they are anything like the JEDI, you would think they would keep their facts straight.

Or maybe too much speculation on my behalf. peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32177827
United States
06/11/2013 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
With the exception of maybe three posts, this is the worst and ill informed thread that I have seen on the subject. Maybe you all need to take your medications and go to bed, since you are mostly ignorant and uneducable.
Inerrancia

Spain
06/11/2013 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
WRONG AGAIN MY FRIEND. If hollywood says they're here to wreak havoc, then I guess you haven't seen the biggest alien movies of all time promoting them as benevolen... i.e. Close encounters, E.T by speilberg and that retarded one recently named PAUL. I'm not against your supposed actuality, it's just that it is definitely not an actuality in the sense you're portraying it to be. Good night.

Alien(s) (all 4 films)
Independence Day
War Of The Worlds
Predator
Signs

They Live
District 9
Battleship
Mars Attacks
Dreamcatcher
Starship Troopers
Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Apollo 18
Battlefield Earth

You were saying something about the 'biggest alien movies' promoting them as benevolent???

huh

Again, quantity is not quality. For my taste, let me alone with "The Day the Earth Stood Still" (1951), I almost don't need any more flicks about the subject.

The point was, there has not been a clear cut agenda to portray them in a positive light as the poster suggested. There have been some positive films on the subject manner but also very many negative-themed films in the horror/thriller genre that have been very popular & salient in mainstream culture.

That's right. Anyway, the only agenda I see working on Hollywood is about bucks (and not books, much less good books, what a pity).

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 06/11/2013 08:50 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41552831
Canada
06/11/2013 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stupid SHEEP believing this Satan owned FBI dis-isnformation.
All saucers are man made. + fallen angels = big worldwide deception. sheepsheepsheepsheeplebahsheeplebahsheeplebahsheeplebahpropogandapropoganda
Reinvigorated Being

User ID: 2782120
United States
06/11/2013 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Peaceful aliens? Yeah right! Why would peaceful Aliens ever want to live here? These Aliens don't have nothing but technology that they get from the Alien mainstream, they probably didn't invent themselves. I take the power of the divine, which lies within and kick their arse back into the void. These guys want a place to call home, whether its taking over Earth, or our bodies.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1370992

IMHO, if the objective was "taking over Earth" or to kill/enslave us they would have done so already.
I'm a proud Texan & American, posting from Central Texas & have no clue why my flag shows friggin Canada(no offense to my Canadian friends).

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."

Diderot

"Immigration without assimilation is invasion!" - Anonymous Coward

Gird your lions, shave your Family & panic sex the 'maters!

"When your so-called religion is purely a political theory of conquest, and deception is one of it's core principles then it strikes me as perfectly sane and reasonable to assume literally everyone who is of such a "religion" to be exactly the same POS who deserves to be treated as the enemy non-stop." Darkwolf007
Ford Prefect

User ID: 41070712
Brazil
06/11/2013 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
1. Part of the disks carry crews, others are under remote control

2. Their mission is peaceful. The visitors contemplate settling on this plane

3. These visitors are human-like but much larger in size

4. They are not excarnate Earth people, but come from their own world

5. They do NOT come from a planet as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us

6. The bodies of the visitors, and the craft, automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter

[link to vault.fbi.gov]

page 22 of 69
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41516357

I agree this is more like demons. Not Aliens. Thats why they can take on any appearance- human-disk-snake(eden) etc etc.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41523974

There you have the earthling cliched semi-intelligent-primate-with-cosmic-amnesia that tag as "demons" anything their narrowed minds can't fathom and accept without killing first. First the dark-skinned Africans were "demons", then the copper-skinned aboriginals were "demons", now aliens will get the honor of being tagged "demons" by a decayed civilization of low-life maniacs who have a real legion of psychic demons within their subconscious, and behave so badly most of time, that put themselves 24/7 in the same frequency of actual astral demons, which they don't know the difference from aliens from other worlds.

Last Edited by Ford Prefect on 06/11/2013 08:53 PM
It's a tough galaxy. If you want to survive, you've gotta know...where your towel is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39638314
Canada
06/11/2013 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
[youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]

If good ol paul says it true. Then it must be. Or is this a propaganda campaign to trick us into a war?
Black Diamond
User ID: 41501815
United States
06/11/2013 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread has been manipulated and has drawn many who would confuse and divert. "FBI .... FBI.... FBI... files" ... This is official government confirmation that this is real. Quite simply: if you have never been encountered you would never "know". You should be ambivalent but the attitudes through this thread are... suspect.
shadasonic

User ID: 41520215
United States
06/11/2013 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is absolutely amazing to me how people will ask for scientific proof of these FBI DOCUMENTS and then go make statements like "You are correct they do need our permission to enter our minds" What lawbook are you reading from bro? Fucking alice in wonderland? Facts have to pass a certain standard to be facts, and the word correct, indicates someone being factual in their statement, please dude.. Just stop.

Spiritually they are part of you, the more you give them your energy, the more they become you. They are the energy blood suckers of your being, there is reasons why you get sick, mad, fear, etc Its coming from them.

You have this thing called a throat chakra the prevents the from taking over your mind, but they do rise up from your root chakra, tempting you to act on the temptations of pleasure of hurting yourself or others, the more you act upon them they awaken in your being, and it becomes you. There are two types "The Fallen Angel" representing the soul of the universe, and "The Hag" representing the self of the Earth.

You sir would not understand these since you are not spiritually aware. It is not your fault it is they way you were programmed. You will receive an opportunity to save yourself, as well as others, when the global awakening happens, and it will be soon. Energy is everything, and you play a big role in it, whether you know it or not.

I wish you the best, and good luck on your journey of self discovery. I am now going back to my padded room, to meditate and say my prayers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1370992

I understand all your new age 13 year old pseudo science bullshit that come from entitled teenagers thinking they are "special". Spritually aware.. lmfao stfu

Again, playing devil's advocate with no tangible argument. You've obviously been conditioned through traditional standards and are standing on shaky grounds. I can literally feel your fear in that overly aggressive statement. Put down the bible and turn your fear into curiosity. I guarantee what you discover will be so much more profound than what your pastor spoonfed you at last Sunday's service.

Its way to hard for most, anger a derivative of fear is a truly difficult thing to get over. Most are so hard wired into this dense world in which we live there is no chance for the discovery of the true souls blueprint. Really all we can change is ourselves, one day or maybe not in this lifetime for most.Evolving into who we are truly meant to be is no easy task!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41497429
Hong Kong
06/11/2013 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also, once again, THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE.
Where the fuck do you get your info. from, the national enquirer? The only "evidence" you must be referring to are the abductions, which have been clearly orchestrated and have had evidence tampered with by you guessed it, the government. And the "orb" videos on youtube. Not substantial evidence buddy. I'm not saying the orbs don't exist, i'm saying they're not what you're saying they are (i.e. E.T's) Keep looking.

This is a completely moronic statement.
How can you say, "There is Zero evidence."
How the f--k would you know?
Clearly you live in a cave or under a rock someplace, if you are unaware of the evidence. I have seen plenty and believe it is persuasive.

The very most you could say would be: "I have seen nor persuasive evident."

Climb out from under your rock, or out of your cave, and start investigating. If you have investigated, then try debunking what you have seen.

But stop making moronic statements that have no possible logical meaning
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16633266
United States
06/11/2013 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
THIS is some good ol glp shit here
shadasonic

User ID: 41520215
United States
06/11/2013 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
1. Part of the disks carry crews, others are under remote control

2. Their mission is peaceful. The visitors contemplate settling on this plane

3. These visitors are human-like but much larger in size

4. They are not excarnate Earth people, but come from their own world

5. They do NOT come from a planet as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us

6. The bodies of the visitors, and the craft, automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter

[link to vault.fbi.gov]

page 22 of 69
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41516357

I agree this is more like demons. Not Aliens. Thats why they can take on any appearance- human-disk-snake(eden) etc etc.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41523974

There you have the earthling cliched semi-intelligent-primate-with-cosmic-amnesia that tag as "demons" anything their narrowed minds can't fathom and accept without killing first. First the dark-skinned Africans were "demons", then the copper-skinned aboriginals were "demons", now aliens will get the honor of being tagged "demons" by a decayed civilization of low-life maniacs who have a real legion of psychic demons within their subconscious, and behave so badly most of time, that put themselves 24/7 in the same frequency of actual astral demons, which they don't know the difference from aliens from other worlds.

Quoting: Ford Prefect

Nice post Ford!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41554127
United States
06/11/2013 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
rminds me of the zero thread years back connected?
Inerrancia

Spain
06/11/2013 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16633266

Can you feel it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40882500
United States
06/11/2013 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
And some people still wonder why there isn't mass disclosure of such information.

Look at this thread, look at the reactions. The most common theme? Fear.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11996066
Canada
06/11/2013 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
The fact that every ufonut is now admitting to the existence of hostile alien forces should be enough justification to post a huge "No Visitors Allowed" singe in the sky. Better safe then Sorry.

I bet all these races have the technology to destroy us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16633266
United States
06/11/2013 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16633266

Can you feel it?

that vid owns, thanks never seen it :]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41497429
Hong Kong
06/11/2013 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
And some people still wonder why there isn't mass disclosure of such information.

Look at this thread, look at the reactions. The most common theme? Fear.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40882500

Hmm. I don't see that.

I see:
+ A few good posts
+ Much illogic
+ Many ad hominem attacks (a waste of time !)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26496902
United States
06/11/2013 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where I'm from, you only need to sneak around and be stealthy when you're doing something wrong. No one ever "sneaks" to do good. So ask yourself, if their intentions are so great, why the lies and sneakery?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5485394
United States
06/11/2013 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
fake domain vault.fbi.gov

Bbsflagbsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41523974
Canada
06/11/2013 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where I'm from, you only need to sneak around and be stealthy when you're doing something wrong. No one ever "sneaks" to do good. So ask yourself, if their intentions are so great, why the lies and sneakery?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26496902

what are they suppose to say?? "we have a special news bulletin..dood dood dood..we have discovered demons flying around and pretending to be aliens". How would that go over?
InCogNeatOh

User ID: 37390396
Australia
06/11/2013 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Old news for the ever growing hordes of total NOOBS on GLP.
 Quoting: InCogNeatOh

For one thing, 2 years isn't old news.

For another, post the link where these exact FBI docs are posted.

Like another poster that spewed the same BS, you will not be able to.
 Quoting: Septenary Man

You are a noob too, wtf should I bother doing work that NOOBS should be doing?

It is OLD news, and two years IS old news, even at GLP.
natasha77

User ID: 35682194
United States
06/11/2013 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Steve Quayle and others think.....

They're coming to EAT us.

Just thought I'd share that. Lol
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

GLP