Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,221 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,038,359
Pageviews Today: 1,865,418Threads Today: 812Posts Today: 14,298
09:06 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

FBI files: Aliens are here, they are human-like and are interested in settling here

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
06/11/2013 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FBI files: Aliens are here, they are human-like and are interested in settling here
Zetas right again!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41542826

lol
Useless Cookie Eater

User ID: 29696048
United States
06/11/2013 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: FBI files: Aliens are here, they are human-like and are interested in settling here
fake domain vault.fbi.gov

Bbsflagbsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5485394

Can't be fake.....that is a legit subdomain.

BUT....it could have been added without FBI knowledge.
Everything is being hacked these days, so why not add a library and some juicy info. 1dunno1

Overall though interesting thread...and logical content in the library.
AND...it DOES jibe well with many things you can observe in the "matter" world that we cannot explain.

Quoting: Useless Cookie Eater

But it's just a report of someone's about some channeler's story, nothing about it actually being real anywhere.
Wasn't It Swedenborge that made the statement that 'all spirits are liars, so believe nothing they say?'
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30867238

There are many dimensions and many are non-material in nature.
Reference String-Theory as someone already noted for rough guide to this.

That said....there is good and evil...and/or two sides to everything.
Not all ethereal beings lie...but spirits that do LIE or DECEIVE are evil.
That is what evil does....deceive to reach it's means and ends.
This also follows in the material world as evidenced by our current Obama administration.

There are good and evil spirits / beings ....as are there good and EVIL humans of the material world.
Just because they exist in the non-material world does not make them inherently evil. naughty

Last Edited by Useless Cookie Eater on 06/11/2013 10:27 PM
Floobarb the Argnorf

User ID: 26218433
United States
06/11/2013 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
That underlined paragraph states how the fbi agent documenting it believes it to be discredited but he's just logging it for good measure. Nothing earth shattering here.
The Aluminated One
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40270735
United States
06/11/2013 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
4911...Thank you. Yes, we are all under educated, as you say. We are just out of the trees.

Sorry to the "Christian" who thinks they are running the show, but "we" are the "fallen angels".

Nor do I particularly like the jargon of "fallen angels", because humans have yet to evolve to any such "angelic" state.

Take your sword and smote the log in your own eye, Christian.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41150070
Canada
06/11/2013 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice find op. Sadly this will fall in deaf ears and nada will change as usual...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3409929
New Zealand
06/11/2013 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, so I read 20 pages to make sure. I may have missed it, but no one here seems to have mentioned the most interesting bit of that fbi file. The date.

So called Roswell Event. According to wiki July 7th 1947
So called Alien Memo Event, dated July 8th 1947

..mmm
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14874606
United States
06/11/2013 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then post the links. Simple enough. You felt the need to call me out, then prove your point. Don't be lazy. A poster made the claim, then back it up. It is not something new that has been discussed. Show me another thread or link where these particular FBI docs have been released.

Hurry up. Chop chop. Don't forget, you claim it has been discussed so often that only 'noobies' don't know about it. Get to it, cowboy.
 Quoting: Septenary Man

Hey Man, dude is being a douche to be sure, but he is correct.
When the FBI vault website was put online a couple of years ago, it did create quite a stir around here.

But what the angry one fails to realize is that we all miss threads and news items,
and there will always be people hearing about Roswell for the first time.

We should foster their trip down the rabbit hole rather than yelling at them for posting old news. ;-`)
 Quoting: wisc_natureboy

Wisc, I've been here as long as you. But, these archives haven't been mentioned to everyone. If so, there where are the links I've asked for.

And, even if links were actually provided, was it discussed in a manner that should not be brought up ever again because they were so well distributed?

Me thinks not.
Useless Cookie Eater

User ID: 29696048
United States
06/11/2013 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice find op. Sadly this will fall in deaf ears and nada will change as usual...
 Quoting: Korats01

Still a good post / thread for GLP and worth the discussion. thumbs
It's nice to think of some things for once other than the Fascist nature of our current government.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2116087
United States
06/11/2013 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry to burst your bubble, but we're sons of God, and we rule over all other specie.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1342725

”we" don't rule over shit. Get over yourself. Go swim with great whites and try to rule, idiot.
wisc_natureboy

User ID: 12723264
United States
06/11/2013 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then post the links. Simple enough. You felt the need to call me out, then prove your point. Don't be lazy. A poster made the claim, then back it up. It is not something new that has been discussed. Show me another thread or link where these particular FBI docs have been released.

Hurry up. Chop chop. Don't forget, you claim it has been discussed so often that only 'noobies' don't know about it. Get to it, cowboy.

When the FBI vault website was put online a couple of years ago, it did create quite a stir around here.

But what the angry one fails to realize is that we all miss threads and news items,

We should foster their trip down the rabbit hole rather than yelling at them for posting old news. ;-`)

Wisc, I've been here as long as you. But, these archives haven't been mentioned to everyone. If so, there where are the links I've asked for.

And, even if links were actually provided, was it discussed in a manner that should not be brought up ever again because they were so well distributed?

Me thinks not.

I know Man, I wasn't slamming you. cheers
It was a baneable offense back then, it was unknown and legally scary at first, just like wiki-leeks.

The threads disappeared as fast as they were posted.
We all breathe the same air.
.-.. --- ...- . / .- .-.. .-..
wisc_natureboy

United States
06/11/2013 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Me thinks not.

It was a baneable offense back then, it was unknown and legally scary at first, just like wiki-leeks.

Here a few that survived:

Thread: O.M.G > FBI "The Vault" Reveals Roswell and MJ-12 Documents
Thread: FBI HAS OPENED THE VAULT PIN NOW
Thread: Anything good in that FBI Vault apart from Roswell confirmation?
Thread: UFOs in FBI’s Vault?? Article....
Thread: FBI vault

All from April 2011 when the Feds released the website.
InCogNeatOh

User ID: 37390396
Australia
06/11/2013 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

I made a comment that it was old news.

I would not have made that comment if it weren't pinned with 19 pages of the usual christian vs new age bullshit.

If every other retard can have and voice an opinion, I can too.

My opinion is a fact - this is old news, on an old site.

Lots of noobs here ASSUMED it was NEW, RELEVANT AND MEANINGFUL.

It isn't.

I just wish you crazies would focus your energy into reining in the insane leaders you have let loose upon this planet, instead of getting excited at OLD news.

Last Edited by InCogNeatOh on 06/11/2013 10:42 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/11/2013 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Me thinks not.

I absolutely know you weren't slamming me.

But, just for arguments sake, you know that info on GLP goes so fast that if someone posts something, after just a year, much less longer than that, the info is buried.

Look at the number of visitors just today. It is stupid, IMO, to say that this article is 'noobie' material when there are....2,271,862 pageviews just today.

There have been 1,052 threads created today.

Let's times that by just 2 years...that means there were close to 768,000 threads created since June 11, 2011.

My conclusion, is it's a stupid argument.
christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
06/11/2013 10:41 PM

Report Abusive Post
DOCTRINE OF DEMONS............
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41190350
United States
06/11/2013 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Alien(s) (all 4 films)
Independence Day
War Of The Worlds
Predator
Signs

They Live
District 9
Battleship
Mars Attacks
Dreamcatcher
Starship Troopers
Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Apollo 18
Battlefield Earth

You were saying something about the 'biggest alien movies' promoting them as benevolent???

huh
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Again, quantity is not quality. For my taste, let me alone with "The Day the Earth Stood Still" (1951), I almost don't need any more flicks about the subject.
 Quoting: Inerrancia

He cites 10+ modern examples you cite 1 60 year old example and consider yourself the winner of the argument? Wow.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41190350

Nope. I cite what I wish, as he does. The only pseudo-arguments here are yours. As I said before, it's proved (you're stupid; and a preposterous troll too)
 Quoting: Inerrancia

Lol the phrase "it's proved" holds no weight on GLP. We ask that you back your claims with more than ad hominem attacks. A preposterous troll, that's a good one, did you pull out the thesaurus for that?
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/11/2013 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Me thinks not.

BTW, not one of your links linked to this FBI Vault link.
You just did a quick GLP search. I know that for a fact, as I clicked on all the links and their inclusive links.

ALL of those have NOTHING to do with the link provided in the original post of this thread.

cheers
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/11/2013 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
fake domain vault.fbi.gov

Bbsflagbsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5485394

This user is lying. Go to fbi.gov. Use the fbi's own search function of their website to find their vault, find this document for yourself, turn to page 22, and take a picture because your clearly spreading lies for an agenda. Not only calling the FBI OFFICIAL LINK FAKE but also 2 bs flags.
wisc_natureboy

United States
06/11/2013 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Me thinks not.

You just did a quick GLP search. I know that for a fact, as I clicked on all the links and their inclusive links.

ALL of those have NOTHING to do with the link provided in the original post of this thread.

cheers

Dude? wtf

I told you it was a baneable offense then. All threads with links disappeared.

I'm sorry I took the time to do that 'simple' search to try and answer your question.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/11/2013 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
old old news
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41525798

Old news and been debunked!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41523909

I'd love to know how you debunked FBI documents.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/11/2013 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

cheers

Dude? wtf

I'm sorry I took the time to do that 'simple' search to try and answer your question.

You said they survived. I thought there was going to be something. There is only one that has a broken link.

No worries. I dot have an interest in them anyways. That poster said these particular documents have been discussed to the point that anyone who has not seen the GLP threads was a noob. I've been a registered member since...2009 I think. I don't remember ever seeing anyone post this FBI info. If so, I would have immediately put it into the book I was writing at the time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30867238
United States
06/11/2013 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
old old news

Nothing to debunk, it's just a field report done on someone...Edgar Cayce maybe? This sounds like something he would write.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/11/2013 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

cheers

Dude? wtf

You said they survived. I thought there was going to be something. There is only one that has a broken link.

No worries. I dot have an interest in them anyways. That poster said these particular documents have been discussed to the point that anyone who has not seen the GLP threads was a noob. I've been a registered member since...2009 I think. I don't remember ever seeing anyone post this FBI info. If so, I would have immediately put it into the book I was writing at the time.

Thanks to sep for keeping the shills at bay in my absence. Amazing amount of people who wanna come on here and make ridiculous statements like the governments own website is fake. Lmfao. They dont classify shit for 50 years that has no significance. You people really need to think. Or stop thinking. I'm not sure which anymore.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/11/2013 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
old old news

Nothing to debunk, it's just a field report done on someone...Edgar Cayce maybe? This sounds like something he would write.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30867238

Discrediting noted.
InCogNeatOh

User ID: 37390396
Australia
06/11/2013 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Old news for the ever growing hordes of total NOOBS on GLP.
 Quoting: InCogNeatOh

For one thing, 2 years isn't old news.

For another, post the link where these exact FBI docs are posted.

Like another poster that spewed the same BS, you will not be able to.

You are a noob too, wtf should I bother doing work that NOOBS should be doing?

It is OLD news, and two years IS old news, even at GLP.

Chill Chad. Maybe you missed the threads on this back then.

Posting links to the main site got us banned then, and given my ban history for being outspoken on GLP, I am not risking taking up your challenge.

I apologise for being a douche, but this IS old news, and being a UFO-'researcher' for 35 years - I can assure you that this story got BIG coverage on every forum.

Personally, I believe the contents to be 'true' - in that Earth is being prepared to be co-shared with other humanoid beings.

According to my sources, most of Africa below the equator is designated for one species, another species is being given real estate on the ocean floor in the Pacific.

More recently the Chinese have made an arrangement to accommodate some of their genetic ancestors who are back again - which is currently shaping some of the international geopolitics between the USA and China.

You Chad, are the most missed and admired thread maker on GLP. You rock, and I am sorry I offended you.

peace

Last Edited by InCogNeatOh on 06/11/2013 11:11 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 684982
Czechia
06/11/2013 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
old old news

LOL
RedWhiteandBrew

User ID: 21132063
United States
06/11/2013 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you say Demons ...

alien03

damned2
Living for Yeshua
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/11/2013 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

For one thing, 2 years isn't old news.

For another, post the link where these exact FBI docs are posted.

Like another poster that spewed the same BS, you will not be able to.

Posting links to the main site got us banned then, and given my ban history for being outspoken on GLP, I am not risking taking up your challenge.

I apologise for being a douche, but this IS old news, and being a UFO-'researcher' for 35 years - I can assure you that this story got BIG coverage on every forum.

Personally, I believe the contents to be 'true' - in that Earth is being prepared to be co-shared with other humanoid beings.

According to my sources, most of Africa below the equator is designated for one species, another species is being given real estate on the ocean floor in the Pacific.

More recently the Chinese have made an arrangement to accommodate some of their genetic ancestors who are back again - which is currently shaping some of the international geopolitics between the USA and China.

You Chad, are the most missed and admired thread maker on GLP. You rock, and I am sorry I offended you.

peace

Conveniently you are unable to prove your claim. Imagine that. Making claims that it was so widely talked about on EVERY FORUM YET IT CAN'T EVEN BE FOUND ON A GOOGLE SEARCH. No one ever made the claim the FBI Vault is a new thing. Those are your own words. If you claim that this SPECIFIC DOCUMENT has ever been discussed on any forum ever then I simply ask you to find A TRACE of it. Or stop making claims that have no way to be validated. Again if you provide even one link backing what you say, you've destroyed my entire position, though I know you can't provide one as your claim is a blatant lie.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1395091
Australia
06/11/2013 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
3909...who made you so smart, judge and jury? Chill out and take your anti-anxiety medication. ET was here long before "humans".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40270735

I wouldn't say 2 days is LONG BEFORE.
Also dominion was given to man, not to the fallen.
The fallen need to sthu and go into the flames.
 Quoting: -GLP-Christian-

Wow, awesome language & respect from a christian. Shut the Hell Up? Isn't saying that a sin, because you're using gods word in vain?
M1.618

User ID: 20188364
Canada
06/11/2013 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
please stop your petty bickering it is absurd and boring...
wmMmw
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30867238
United States
06/11/2013 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

peace

Conveniently you are unable to prove your claim. Imagine that. Making claims that it was so widely talked about on EVERY FORUM YET IT CAN'T EVEN BE FOUND ON A GOOGLE SEARCH. No one ever made the claim the FBI Vault is a new thing. Those are your own words. If you claim that this SPECIFIC DOCUMENT has ever been discussed on any forum ever then I simply ask you to find A TRACE of it. Or stop making claims that have no way to be validated. Again if you provide even one link backing what you say, you've destroyed my entire position, though I know you can't provide one as your claim is a blatant lie.

UFO's and the now infamous page 22 14-05-2011, 10:04 AM

[link to www.glp_hater]

GLP