Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,901 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 360,243
Pageviews Today: 594,796Threads Today: 202Posts Today: 3,601
08:14 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

FBI files: Aliens are here, they are human-like and are interested in settling here

ladyannie2009

User ID: 40845307
United States
06/12/2013 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FBI files: Aliens are here, they are human-like and are interested in settling here
Why would they want to settle in a lower world?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11740433

Food, sex, music, and movies.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29184782

'.....so they said, cal-lee-forn-ya is the place we need to go, lets pack up all the lizards & load the UFO...space craft that is. Instant travel. Time warp. Scotty? Beam us up right now,...ya hear?.....'

notes notes
"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41576783
Romania
06/12/2013 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: FBI files: Aliens are here, they are human-like and are interested in settling here
bump pin
3bbb

User ID: 505305
United States
06/12/2013 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Camping trip ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41574208
United States
06/12/2013 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
old old news
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41525798

Old news and been debunked!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41523909

I'd love to know how you debunked FBI documents.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41190350

LOL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 684982

The FBI debunked it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41116037
Australia
06/12/2013 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Real aliens are Jews, offspring of Nephilims. Read that article!

[link to www.killthebank.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41274802
Australia
06/12/2013 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
FBI files 1947 and really what did we all read nothing...
nothing. Really since when do aliens speak and talk like humans. after all they not lived here and don't think like humans.. now we have FBI and ETS talk and THINK like HUMANS really...;

you must be kidding other ppl from another plant think the same way we do.. really how do we live our life by those who control and make money. ETs are now landlord and moneylenders. out of space beings are coming here collecting rent.
They have auto pilot what the.. Ets think like humans really..NO any being of this planet does not think human so for any person to claim they do it a lie.

fbi files well I can pick up a type writer at any yard sale.. I don't give hoot about fbi file why they talk like the ets are human and their ets talk like they are human.
really you travel and come here for what a person to tell you how to shit and woipe ya ass.
 Quoting: Evesdropper

da fuq did i just read o_O

pull ur fkn head in this aint no cattle truck mate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41572607
Belgium
06/12/2013 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
jack
User ID: 41591548
Israel
06/12/2013 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
aliens just as we are and all the other species yet unknown to us living in other worlds and dimensions , are all created by a Creator. Just as there are good angels and people and bad ones so too it is in aliens. Although they are more technologically advanced we, as technologically and mentally inferior to them have 1 thing they do not....FREE CHOICE....given to us by the creator to use for good or bad . They had their free choice and used it for better or worse...both kinds are intermingling with us on a limited sphere of power given to them by the creator to influence us to move in one direction or the other. The good ones will warn us and guide us as to how we should be..which by the way the bible does also they are here to help us get back on track ...
i know what i am talking about
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6655394
United States
06/12/2013 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's called...

ImmiGREYtion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41596737
Romania
06/12/2013 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's called...

ImmiGREYtion
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6655394

kinda
Reinvigorated Being

User ID: 2782120
United States
06/12/2013 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Btw, I think they hate us for many reasons.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34104390

CERN & Nuclear/Atomic weapons come to mind.
I'm a proud Texan & American, posting from Central Texas & have no clue why my flag shows friggin Canada(no offense to my Canadian friends).

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."

Diderot

"Immigration without assimilation is invasion!" - Anonymous Coward

Gird your lions, shave your Family & panic sex the 'maters!

"When your so-called religion is purely a political theory of conquest, and deception is one of it's core principles then it strikes me as perfectly sane and reasonable to assume literally everyone who is of such a "religion" to be exactly the same POS who deserves to be treated as the enemy non-stop." Darkwolf007
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2183540
United States
06/12/2013 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aliens are demons. And the FBI lies.

endthread/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41596140
India
06/12/2013 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
1. Part of the disks carry crews, others are under remote control

2. Their mission is peaceful. The visitors contemplate settling on this plane

3. These visitors are human-like but much larger in size

4. They are not excarnate Earth people, but come from their own world

5. They do NOT come from a planet as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us

6. The bodies of the visitors, and the craft, automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter

[link to vault.fbi.gov]

page 22 of 69
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41516357

9. The region from which they come is NOT from the astral plane", but correspond to the Lokas or Talas. Students of esoteric matter will understand these terms.

wtf
 Quoting: Septenary Man

Don't ever heard about that,but it's never late to learn!
[link to www.theosociety.org]
 Quoting: .:.Galactica.:.

I've never heard those exact terms, but I remember reading about root races and stuff.

Actually, I think some of the 'root race' information is within WingMakers material too.
 Quoting: Septenary Man

lokas and talas are Sanskrit/Hindi words. It loosely translates to realm.
2 main lokas are: Swarga-loka refers to Heaven and Patal-loka refers to Underworld/Sub-terranian world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
06/12/2013 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Carl Sagan said that the only way for an intergalactic civilization to exist is without aggresssion. Their weapons are so powerful, aggression would spell suicide.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33395980

I strongly subscribe to this line of thinking as well...

Technological evolution without conscious/spiritual evolution = SELF DESTRUCTION.

For a civilization to have mastered inter-galactic / inter-planetary travel - it is equally necessary that it has evolved spiritually/consciously to a certain extent/degree. You cannot bring a carnal-minded, warlike presence/attitude onto the big stage - it's a deathwish.

ohyeah

Now if we're talking about inter-dimensional 'visitors' that's a whole other story. One I'm not prepared to speculate about.
CaptiveR
User ID: 40876644
United Kingdom
06/12/2013 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well yes, this information has been on this website before. I think the overall discernment is possibly getting closer to the reality we have in our midst. But if i recall, when this Fbi document was originally released, at roughly the same time, the Nsa released a similar, but contradictory document in relation to these "alien visitations".

But what ever, i think the fact still remains, none of this seems to be going away. Technology seems to be taking us "somewhere" and which also seems to coalesce along with the increase of these visitors.
MrCrocodile

User ID: 34658518
United States
06/12/2013 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
These morons still believe that there's an alien... pathetic.
whatever
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41572438
United States
06/12/2013 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
5-stars OP.

Keep in mind the report is prefaced that the information
was obtained via 'so-called supernormal means'.

What is 'so-called supernormal means'?
 Quoting: wisc_natureboy

Remote viewing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41585707
Argentina
06/12/2013 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Allah sulhana wataala
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 41642898
Canada
06/13/2013 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
In my experience, the only interdimensional beings that want to settle on our 3rd dimensional plane are from lower dimensions. Demonic possession comes to mind.

Beings commonly referred to as demons exist in a lower-vibrational dimension and use low vibe tactics (fear, pain, suffering) to emerge into this dimension. Weak minded people open themselves up to these low dim beings and channel them involuntarily. These people do not know that they are infinitely more powerful than them, since these beings strive to feel what we feel, but cannot on their plane.

If there are beings that want to settle here, it's for one of two reasons.

1. To elevate themselves from their lower dimension and transfer their HATE onto this plane

2. To lower themselves from their higher dimension and transfer their LOVE onto this plane.

The only reason I see a higher dimensional being materializing on our plane would be due to some sort of complete act of selflessness, since they would be opening themselves up to lower vibration urges.

I think most confirmed supernatural phenomena come from the lower planes, and are therefore dangerous to meddle with unless you know how to manipulate them before they manipulate you.

True higher vibe beings live in a state of pure bliss, and dare not toil with trivial matters such as pain and anguish.
 Quoting: Logos 41385721

Have you heard of this theory.. 4d beings interbreed with 3d humans because 4d beings lack the ability to ascend directly to 5d, so by interbreeding with humans (which have the capability) they genetically give themselves the capabilities of both species, so to go forward from 4d, they must go back to 3d, as a hybrid, and ascend. Neither here nor there just thought i'd throw it out there.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41190350

What if the bigest lie we are told to beleive was that there are different density levels?

why divide the cosmic conciousness? Why not? To Justify power with control!

It's all about one group rulling over the lower realms.

The prime creator is not the prime creator. Because the truth of creation is that it was never created. it just have always existed! The pinacle of creation is within every living beings! Not one being is not able to become "god". They don't even have to become. They already are!
They have nothing to learn, to gain or even higher level of conciousness to obtain.

True love does not divide then justify it for safety.

True love is similar to passion! it does not judge.

AS of now, love resemble more of a deception which we were all seduced by and now we got fucked in the @$$.

Yes Terra is a beautiful planet... still does not stop her from being a soul farm!!!
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Blitz the storm-striker

Canada
06/13/2013 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Carl Sagan said that the only way for an intergalactic civilization to exist is without aggresssion. Their weapons are so powerful, aggression would spell suicide.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33395980

I strongly subscribe to this line of thinking as well...

Technological evolution without conscious/spiritual evolution = SELF DESTRUCTION.

For a civilization to have mastered inter-galactic / inter-planetary travel - it is equally necessary that it has evolved spiritually/consciously to a certain extent/degree. You cannot bring a carnal-minded, warlike presence/attitude onto the big stage - it's a deathwish.

ohyeah

Now if we're talking about inter-dimensional 'visitors' that's a whole other story. One I'm not prepared to speculate about.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

why would they even want weapons...

look. on a human vs human basis = our weapons are deadly.

on a god vs god basis their weapons are deadly on their behalf.

Where does the inspiration of War , Chaos and domination came from... After all we are but vessels aren't we?

What happens on earth happens on a bigger scale in the universe as well.

Imagine how was the multi-verse during WW2? Total appocalypse?
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
Blitz the storm-striker

Canada
06/13/2013 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
What if the bigest lie we are told to beleive was that there are different density levels?

why divide the cosmic conciousness? Why not? To Justify power with control!

It's all about one group rulling over the lower realms.

The prime creator is not the prime creator. Because the truth of creation is that it was never created. it just have always existed! The pinacle of creation is within every living beings! Not one being is not able to become "god". They don't even have to become. They already are!
They have nothing to learn, to gain or even higher level of conciousness to obtain.

True love does not divide then justify it for safety.

True love is similar to passion! it does not judge.

AS of now, love resemble more of a deception which we were all seduced by and now we got fucked in the @$$.

Yes Terra is a beautiful planet... still does not stop her from being a soul farm!!!
 Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

It is not division.

But levels of awareness.
 Quoting: TruthMinion

If it was division, they would have bombed/attacked/dematerialized all of us to death.

It is the same shit they peddled about the communists not long time ago.

Their formulas have been working for eons.

And now, even with the internet, people don't ever learn how to think.

The "elite" is at the top for a reason: DUMBER BITCHES ARE BELLOW THEM.
 Quoting: TruthMinion

why kill us? A dead soul is not useful. A parasited soul offer far more benefits!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41737287
Belgium
06/15/2013 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
best thread ever!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41644861
United States
06/15/2013 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
best thread ever!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41737287

We already done moved in...don't you think?alien11
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41737287
Belgium
06/15/2013 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
best thread ever!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41737287

clappa
Anonymous Irin

User ID: 41784304
India
06/16/2013 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

5. They do NOT come from a planet as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us

6. The bodies of the visitors, and the craft, automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter

[link to vault.fbi.gov]

page 22 of 69

awwwwwwww ...!! alienshiplaugh
It's damn hard to fight with the enemy whom you dont see but feel..!
Citizenperth

User ID: 41264378
Australia
06/16/2013 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
tell them to get the fuck off my front lawn and drinking goon till 4 in the morning.. what's up with their accents... pffft......
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41644861
United States
06/16/2013 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to vault.fbi.gov]

page 22 of 69

Alien neighbors just moved in next door to me, should I invite them over for dinner?alien11
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41812107
Russia
06/16/2013 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to pics2.pokazuha.ru]
M1.618

User ID: 20188364
Canada
06/16/2013 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

If they are this kind and someone knows where to find them, or get them a message... let them know they are welcome to stay at my house... even if there are many of them... we can work something out... it is the perfect place for them...
We will have many a BBQ...
wmMmw
Citizenperth

User ID: 41264378
Australia
06/17/2013 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
ahhhjihad2bushtarddamned2
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie

GLP