Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,298 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 189,006
Pageviews Today: 313,121Threads Today: 114Posts Today: 2,092
03:15 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Waters: Obama CAMPAIGN Database Has 'Information About Everything on Every Individual’ -

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41577613
Canada
06/12/2013 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Waters: Obama CAMPAIGN Database Has 'Information About Everything on Every Individual’ -
And now they want to use KIDS GAMING MACHINES like x-box to spy on your kids! Watching your kids play games in their underwear....or WORSE! Bunch of PEDOPHILES want to watch your kids undress....know their locations, and their habits so they can easily kidnap them and RAPE them!

How many Pedophiles have access to this info??? The government is HUGE, so probably a few hundred thousand Pedophiles with access to naked kids and where they live and play!!!!

NSA=Pedophiles with access to everything about your kids!
 Quoting: ZEROeffect

gross. So glad I moved to canada, used to love America back in the day :(
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40371362
United States
06/12/2013 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Waters: Obama CAMPAIGN Database Has 'Information About Everything on Every Individual’ -
But a massive government database isn't a real problem?

Quoting: *Evan

I think its an unavoidable consequence of your need to have virtually pointless technology.

I think it's naive to act like there was ANY OTHER FUCKING POSSIBLE OUTCOME.

I'm not the ones who decided it was worth dealing with later for the sake of having the ability to text pics of my dick, play games, and IMDB films and TV pop culture nonsense.

I never joined in.

Not my fight.

I could give a fuck all.

Any info they have on me is pointless and useless and isn't anything I fear will ever be used against me.

What you afraid they have?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40371362
United States
06/12/2013 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Low Information Voter
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1501064

Oxymoron.

Keep giving them your sanction, and call me a moron for not caring how it affects you.
Ms. Superduper

User ID: 15016867
United States
06/12/2013 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gen. Alexander of TSA is supposed to be testifying on cspan about this stuff. Why are they late (again)?
Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.

Whatever feels good to your soul, do that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33435073
United States
06/12/2013 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who else has had enough of this shit?
*Evan

User ID: 41527952
United States
06/12/2013 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think its an unavoidable consequence of your need to have virtually pointless technology.

I'm not the ones who decided it was worth dealing with later for the sake of having the ability to text pics of my dick, play games, and IMDB films and TV pop culture nonsense.

I never joined in.

Not my fight.

I could give a fuck all.

Any info they have on me is pointless and useless and isn't anything I fear will ever be used against me.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40371362

lol oh ok, we should just accept the fact the government has no respect for our privacy, and that they are going to compile a database of those they see as enemies?

It's naive to believe in the principles of freedom and liberty?

1doh1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1501064
United States
06/12/2013 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Low Information Voter

Oxymoron.

Keep giving them your sanction, and call me a moron for not caring how it affects you.

A nihilist, then. Whatever floats your boat.

I'm profoundly glad my ancestors who fought in the Revolution didn't have your attitude.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1501064
United States
06/12/2013 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

I never joined in.

Not my fight.

I could give a fuck all.

If you lived in Colonial America you'd be the one saying, King George doesn't affect ME, derp!
*Evan

United States
06/12/2013 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

I never joined in.

Not my fight.

I could give a fuck all.

If you lived in Colonial America you'd be the one saying, King George doesn't affect ME, derp!

1rof1

And then act like a patriot once the revolutionary war was done and won.
Bluebird  (OP)

User ID: 27748381
United States
06/12/2013 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

I never joined in.

Not my fight.

I could give a fuck all.

Well, they just seized 10 million medical records. Guess anybody with recessive gene traits or overweight or who smokes or has any disease at all is now subject to higher insurance premiums. And maybe their children as well if condition hereditary.

BTW, are all your animals up-to-date on their vaccines?

You haven't bought anything that could be deemed excessive for the amount of money on which you are paying taxes, have you? Don't hold any points of view deemed as radical by the current PTB?

Not using too much electricity for the number of people who live there are you? Might need a cap and trade fine. Same if the vehicle you drive is not enough fuel efficient.

The possibilities are endless and until it came out that political enemies were being targeted and donor lists given to opponents, we pretty much thought these things wouldn't actually be done either. Now they are a fact.
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
InTheHood

User ID: 11806278
United States
06/12/2013 02:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
If I recall correctly, YOU have 7 years to FIX anything, THEY (IRS) have 10 years to collect. Nice gig huh?

Example: I divorced, 10 years to the date, my IRS return was levied, I was like WTF? My x-husband owed "x" amount from the last year we were married (we filed separate taxes that year due to divorce and not living together, etc.)

BUT SINCE we were still legally married (even though divorce papers stated otherwise as to whom owed what) the IRS levied my return anyway, TEN FLIPPING YEARS LATER!

It wasn't bad enough that the "x" fled state along with his child support obligations and couldn't be found for TEN years (and was working under an alias SS#) but NOW the IRS garnished my little itty-bitty return to pay off HIS debts. (Was just under $500).

But that $500 back in 1994 was a lot of money for a single parent NOT receiving child support, oh I was HOT, can't remember what I said to the IRS agent, but it wasn't nice.

Oh yeah. What did I find out? Since it was TEN years, I could not contest it; nope, I had no way out of it, they got it, I didn't.

You see, YOU only have 7 years to contest something, THEY have 10 years to TAKE it and then you can't contest it, dirty little trick isn't it?
snarkModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 38386019
United States
06/12/2013 02:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
All you clowns who think "they don't have anything interesting on me" need to THINK for a second. If they can access the database, they can alter the database. Who the fuck knows what they might find "helpful" to add to your "file" in the future?
T For Texas, T For Tennessee!

The virtue of courage is a prerequisite for the practice of all other virtues, because otherwise one is virtuous only when virtue has no cost. There are times when something needs to be done, and yet we know that if we step up and do this needful thing, we will pay a heavy personal price. -C.S. Lewis
Bluebird  (OP)

User ID: 27748381
United States
06/12/2013 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
All you clowns who think "they don't have anything interesting on me" need to THINK for a second. If they can access the database, they can alter the database. Who the fuck knows what they might find "helpful" to add to your "file" in the future?
 Quoting: snark

Sadly, Snark, that's a very good point.

Maybe there is nothing there NOW but who knows what might be if they actually wanted to find something.
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
T-Cain
Top Hat

User ID: 27525055
United States
06/12/2013 02:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
Three months after donating $2500 to the Ron Paul Campaign for President in 2012, I received a phone call, then subsequent letter from the Cincinnati IRS Office ordering a seven year audit of my Tax Returns...

In the phone call she began asking veiled questions about "donations", but I refused to talk to them and the next day I gave a power of attorney to my Accountant and Tax Attorney to deal with them...

Didn't owe a dime to the government, but it cost me $12,000 in Accounting and Legal fee's to finish the matter.

I now have no doubt this was politically motivated and I've turned this evidence over to my congressman (which is probably the last I will ever hear of this).

Since I refused to talk to them on the phone that day I may never know for sure, but the only excuse they could give for my audit was that it was a "Random" audit, but my tax attorney and my accountant had never heard of a full seven year audit being "Random" before...

So yeah, Obama keeps a political enemies list with dossiers, of this I have no doubt...
 Quoting: Saddletramp

now I understand why they're hiring 14 to 16 thousand new IRS agents
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14819309
United States
06/12/2013 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: snark

We have a winner!

If they need to destroy a person it can be done easily..

That is a FACT that so many will unfortunately learn the hard way soon...
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
06/12/2013 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
maxiewaters0
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21201441
United States
06/12/2013 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope all his stuff is in there, too, and every other politician - only FAIR, right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2539070
United States
Report Abusive Post
now I understand why they're hiring 14 to 16 thousand new IRS agents
 Quoting: T-Cain

scheming
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33435073
United States
Report Abusive Post
Fuck his database

I hope it carshes
*Evan

United States
06/12/2013 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck his database

I hope it carshes

Quoting: Astral Goat

chuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1219974
United States
06/12/2013 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
And now they want to use KIDS GAMING MACHINES like x-box to spy on your kids! Watching your kids play games in their underwear....or WORSE! Bunch of PEDOPHILES want to watch your kids undress....know their locations, and their habits so they can easily kidnap them and RAPE them!

How many Pedophiles have access to this info??? The government is HUGE, so probably a few hundred thousand Pedophiles with access to naked kids and where they live and play!!!!

NSA=Pedophiles with access to everything about your kids!
 Quoting: ZEROeffect

Never really knew kids to sit around and play xbox naked, thought that usually the adults, like me.
SteamrolledGobias

User ID: 15716609
United States
Report Abusive Post
just in case nobody has posted this yet

cuffhim
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
I hope all his stuff is in there, too, and every other politician - only FAIR, right?
 Quoting: Geo777

Nope, it takes people Snowden to get access to their stuff...

:P
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21201441
United States
Report Abusive Post
The Beast hath risen. And behold, upon his crown were lies and false promises. And he brought with him death, tyranny, and sorrow.
 Quoting: RtrnofAmJedi

wow, good one
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2539070
United States
06/12/2013 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I foresee many falsified resumes in the future
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2013 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Geo777

Nope, it takes people like Snowden to get access to their stuff...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14819309

Fixed, sorry.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41593484
United States
06/12/2013 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
See more at: [link to www.cnsnews.com]

Waters: Obama Campaign Database Has 'Information About Everything on Every Individual’
- See more at: [link to www.cnsnews.com]

“And that database will have information about everything on every individual in ways that it’s never been done before,” Waters told “Washington Watch” host Roland, referring to Obama’s “Organizing for America,” which was changed from a campaign organization to a 501(c)(4) called Organizing for Action. . . . “The president has put in place an organization that contains a kind of database that no one has ever seen before in life,” she added. “That’s going to be very, very powerful.” - See more at:

[link to www.cnsnews.com]

---

Note she does not say the government will have this but the Obama Campaign!

We need Anonymous to delete the whole database from OFA, what they are compiling is truly illegal and invasion of our privacy. Please some hack and delete the database

Isn't this just what we thought in the first place???? This is not for national security but to insure one agenda stays in power indefinitely and to insure one faction retains power indefinitely.
 Quoting: Bluebird
Crazy Harriet

User ID: 36677216
Japan
06/12/2013 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maxine told us point blank that 2016 isn't a worry for O cause his campaign has this huge database with information about everyone. When you couple that with the IRS dude attacking the tea party and the IRS attacks on Romney's big campaign contributors, it's pretty much wrapped up with a bow.

Am I the only one getting red Karma for putting this stuff out there? Or is that their way of letting us know they're watching?

cheers

My thanks to all you guys who keep the pedal to the metal!
"I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than risk peace in pursuit of politics." - Donald Trump
acegotflows

User ID: 25150611
United States
06/12/2013 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maxine told us point blank that 2016 isn't a worry for O cause his campaign has this huge database with information about everyone. When you couple that with the IRS dude attacking the tea party and the IRS attacks on Romney's big campaign contributors, it's pretty much wrapped up with a bow.

Am I the only one getting red Karma for putting this stuff out there? Or is that their way of letting us know they're watching?

cheers

My thanks to all you guys who keep the pedal to the metal!
 Quoting: Crazy Harriet

nobody wants to hear what is real unless is benefits them. Reality doesn't benefit anybody who can't understand that breathing and paying attention are all that we have at this point
"a foundation built on lies is always bound to crumble and those who aren't humble shall tumble to the earth"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23107020
Canada
06/12/2013 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin, 1775

GLP