Nobody
User ID: 39975738
United States
06/12/2013 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
THE PLAN: Obama is the last President
SHARE INTERNATIONAL December 2008

Q. Will Barack Obama be the last president of the United States? I believe it was either Maitreya's associate or your Master who said that eventually the US presidency will be replaced by a group of wise elder statesmen and that former president Jimmy Carter (in office, 1976-1980) will be invited to join them if he lives long enough.

A. That is still the Plan so there is every chance that Mr Obama will be the last President.

poop

Will Obama make a major disclosure speech to the American people and resign the Office of Presidency before July 4? Supposedly the latest batch of leaks is part of a psy-op leading us into that Event...? Will MAITREYA launch an international speaking tour in the second-half of summer?

propoganda

bsmeter2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40504832
United States
06/12/2013 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THE PLAN: Obama is the last President
Matthew 24:

26 Wherefore, if they shall say vnto you, Behold, he is in the desert, goe not foorth: Behold, he is in the secret chambers, beleeue it not.

27 For as the lightening commeth out of the East, and shineth euen vnto the West: so shall also the coming of the Sonne of man be.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41591689
Germany
06/12/2013 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Revelation 21:1-4

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”
Keep2theCode

User ID: 20545539
United States
06/12/2013 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've believed since before the 2008 election that if O were chosen, he would be the last. Whether it means he'll step down, die, or officially shred the Constitution, who knows.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal. 4:16)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6946285
United States
06/12/2013 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
one can only hope so

wise elders sound nicer than mr. popularity

and i wonder if there will be wise girl elders
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18622835
United States
06/12/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
one can only hope so

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6946285

"Wise elders" is really code word for "One World Illuminati-controlled puppets who are going to do everything possible to push us totally into the side of The Evil One as soon as they take over." ohyeah

The fact that that evil fuck Carter would be part of it is proof enough.

Give me a break. grumpy2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18622835
United States
06/12/2013 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've believed since before the 2008 election that if O were chosen, he would be the last. Whether it means he'll step down, die, or officially shred the Constitution, who knows.
 Quoting: Keep2theCode

Who knows? Maybe he will be forced out due to his real birth certificate being unearthed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41591689
Germany
06/12/2013 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
SHARE INTERNATIONAL December 2008

Q. Will Barack Obama be the last president of the United States? I believe it was either Maitreya's associate or your Master who said that eventually the US presidency will be replaced by a group of wise elder statesmen and that former president Jimmy Carter (in office, 1976-1980) will be invited to join them if he lives long enough.

A. That is still the Plan so there is every chance that Mr Obama will be the last President.

poop

Will Obama make a major disclosure speech to the American people and resign the Office of Presidency before July 4? Supposedly the latest batch of leaks is part of a psy-op leading us into that Event...? Will MAITREYA launch an international speaking tour in the second-half of summer?

propoganda

bsmeter2
 Quoting: Nobody 39975738

When the creatures praise God, so do the 24 elders. They fall down in front of him who sits on the throne. They worship him. He lives for all time and he will never die. And they throw their crowns down in front of the throne.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3649135
United States
06/12/2013 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
Ohwell

User ID: 40682675
United Kingdom
06/12/2013 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Kissinger said that Obama is well received worldwide....and indeed he is. He said O will be the president to create the impetus for the NWO. Kissinger went on to say that what Obama needs to do had been impossible to do in the past with 2 presidential terms. Thereby alluding to the fact that O will need not 1, not 2 but perhaps 3 terms or more to achieve the NWO. Hmmm!

Last Edited by Ohwell on 06/12/2013 05:41 PM
Keep2theCode

United States
06/13/2013 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Kissinger said that Obama is well received worldwide....and indeed he is. He said O will be the president to create the impetus for the NWO. Kissinger went on to say that what Obama needs to do had been impossible to do in the past with 2 presidential terms. Thereby alluding to the fact that O will need not 1, not 2 but perhaps 3 terms or more to achieve the NWO. Hmmm!
 Quoting: Ohwell

Seems to me that there's also a lot of hatred for O around the world, too. And now with all the scandals, it's a little harder to say. But I think maybe the real purpose of the scandals is to take the heat off of where it really belongs: congress and SCOTUS, and the bazillion sub-divisions and czars. The corruption is so deep and wide that it will take a clean sweep of pretty much every part of FedGov to really change anything.

But at the same time, there is good momentum right now for the FairTax to get rid of the IRS, and then the other pillar is the Federal Reserve. Strike those two down and the rest will be easier.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41653116
United States
06/13/2013 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes this is true

The following is from St. Germain's books published in the 1920's & 30's (This is from the REAL St. Germain!)

"Many changes were shown to take place in the next seventy years [1930s — 2003]. These affected Europe, Asia, India, North and South America, and revealed to us, that regardless of all appearances at the present time, the SINISTER FORCE attempting to create chaos and destruction throughout the world, WILL BE COMPLETELY DESTROYED. When that is accomplished the mass of humanity will turn to the "Great God Presence" within each heart and also governing the Universe. "Peace shall reign on earth —and man send out good will to man." This revelation was stupendous. The closing scenes followed next and these concerned principally the United States in the next century. [Year 2000+] The progress and advancement she will make is almost unbelievable."

"Many of these inventions", explained the Master [Saint Germaine], "will come into use on earth in the Golden Crystal Age we have now entered. Some of the principal inventions that are to be utilized on earth were explained and could humanity have seen them, it would take heart and be tremendously encouraged in regard to the future."

"...let the Full Divine Justice reign throughout the land in all official places. See that all authority is in the hands of Thy trained and trusted Messengers; that they may govern fully all governmental offices in America, and be ever divinely sustained; that America be healed, blessed, and forever prosper; that all sinister influence be consumed and forever repelled from within the borders of America."

From "Unveiled Mysteries":

Page 97:

"The Divine Plan for the future of North America is a condition of intense activity in the greatest peace, beauty, success, prosperity, spiritual illumination, and dominion. She is to carry the Christ Light and "Be" the Guide for the rest of the earth, because America is to be the heart center of the "Golden Age" that is now dimly touching our horizon. The greater portion of the land of North America will stand for a very long time. This has been known for thousands of years, yes! for over two hundred thousand."

Page 42:

"In your beloved America, in the not so far distant future, will come forth a similar recognition of the Real Inner Self, and this her people will express in high attainment. She is a Land of Light, and Her Light shall blaze forth, brilliant as the sun at noonday, among the nations of the earth. She was a Land of Great Light, ages ago, and will again come into her spiritual heritage, for nothing prevent it. She is strong within her own mind and body —stronger than you think; and that strength she will exert to rise out of, and throw off from border to border, all that weighs heavily upon her at the present time.

"America has a destiny of great import to the other nations of the earth, and Those who have watched over her for centuries still watch. Through Their protection and Love, she shall fulfill that destiny. America! We, the Ascended Host of Light, love and guard you. America! We love you.

"A similar form of perfect government will come at a later period, when you have cast off certain fetters within that hang like fungi, and sap your strength as a vampire. Beloved ones in America, be not discouraged, when the seeming dark clouds hang low. Every one of them shall show you its golden lining. Back of the cloud that seems to threaten, is the "Crystal Pure Light of God and His Messengers, the Ascended Masters of Love and Perfection" watching over America, the government, and her people. Again I say, "America, we love you."

"One by one, great awakened souls are coming forth who will become clearly conscious of their own mighty, inherent God-Power, and such as these will be placed in all official positions of the government. They will be more interested in the welfare of America than in their own personal ambitions and private fortunes. Thus, will another Golden Age reign upon earth, and be maintained for an aeon."
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/13/2013 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Elders shall return and Humanity will be given a choice once all is revealed concerning Earth's true past is revealed to exactly how they want to move forward, I highly douby many will want to follow the Oil & Banking Cartel's once this all revealed.

The elders will offer humanity the chance to become a galactic society "that regardless of all appearances at the present time, the SINISTER FORCE attempting to create chaos and destruction throughout the world, WILL BE COMPLETELY DESTROYED. When that is accomplished the mass of humanity will turn to the "Great God Presence" within each heart and also governing the Universe. "Peace shall reign on earth —and man send out good will to man."
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/13/2013 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know all of this because yep you geussed it...

I am the person known as The Maitreya even though the Illuminati hi-jacked the real meaning of that label which means "Loving Kindness" in tibet, I was a monk, I was given the title "Loving Kindness" in Tibet.
Ford Prefect

User ID: 41070712
Brazil
06/13/2013 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP is late for the party. The "wise elders" already control shithole Earth from Jerusalem. They're probably ancient Anunnaki outcasts using human bodies engineered from their original gene pool.

Same ole shit, only that Babylon was rebuilt in America and they control it at distance, because now they are in minority and they are afraid of being overthrown by American guntards.
It's a tough galaxy. If you want to survive, you've gotta know...where your towel is.
Ford Prefect

Brazil
06/13/2013 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is the "last president" until they change their agenda and start a new game with a new puppet.

I bet my money on her ------> hillary
It's a tough galaxy. If you want to survive, you've gotta know...where your towel is.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/13/2013 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Who knows? Maybe he will be forced out due to his real birth certificate being unearthed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18622835

Indeed

But all I can tell you is "THEY" (Good Et's) knew this before the 1st 2008 election and told me so, There exacts words were
"It will be proven he's not eligible to be the US President"

We were informed of this for a very spicific reason I can't get into know but...

The Anunnaki can see and operate within our possible past, present, and future realities simultaneously.

Combined with their calculative strategy, they are thus capable of engineering very complicated and far-ranging manipulations of a hyperdimensional nature.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/13/2013 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP is late for the party. The "wise elders" already control shithole Earth from Jerusalem. They're probably ancient Anunnaki outcasts using human bodies engineered from their original gene pool.

Same ole shit, only that Babylon was rebuilt in America and they control it at distance, because now they are in minority and they are afraid of being overthrown by American guntards.
 Quoting: Ford Prefect

There are two camps, Two bloodlines within the Anunnaki, I like to think of them as Anunnaki teal good cop & bad cop.

You speak of Anunnaki bad cop and you are correct

please never forget there is also Anunnaki Good cop.

This Anunnaki manipulations/communication is at the level of Thought, Creativity, Humor and wit in the human race.

Anunnaki team Light is trying to lead us into the light and to evolve into higher realms of Consciousness. They have given mankind the inspiration to understand Agriculture, Architecture, Mathmatics, Music, Culture, Art, Etc.

Team Dark Anunnaki represent a negitive polarity, they work to let humanity experiance their own dark-thought forms in the flesh, so they may be healed and cleansed, in hopes the initiate will choose Love over Fear THIS TIME thus freeing themselves of that dark thought form by transmuting that dark thought-form into it's higher octave.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507912
United States
06/13/2013 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is up to all of us to be Paul Revere, the Elders are common and they look like the walking dead! Jimmy Carter has had his hand in this mess so long, and pretending he is just a harmless old man! Nothing could be farther from the truth.

This man gave us the national education department, that gave money to states which brought them under the umbrella
of the Federal Gov. You know the part where they can't set up a religion, which helped the lawsuit against pray in schools. Then all you heard was separation between church and state, which is not in Our Constitution, it is in the Communist Manifesto back then, I don't know about now.

They was no pressure, to make people pray to God, if they didn't believe, facts were they could be excused, there were other reason for this, too. The one thing, we did have that was only all federal and state building, The Ten Commandments, because we were build on the laws of the Creator, One Nation Under God! It was also a good way to live your life!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/13/2013 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is up to all of us to be Paul Revere, the Elders are common and they look like the walking dead! Jimmy Carter has had his hand in this mess so long, and pretending he is just a harmless old man! Nothing could be farther from the truth.

This man gave us the national education department, that gave money to states which brought them under the umbrella
of the Federal Gov. You know the part where they can't set up a religion, which helped the lawsuit against pray in schools. Then all you heard was separation between church and state, which is not in Our Constitution, it is in the Communist Manifesto back then, I don't know about now.

They was no pressure, to make people pray to God, if they didn't believe, facts were they could be excused, there were other reason for this, too. The one thing, we did have that was only all federal and state building, The Ten Commandments, because we were build on the laws of the Creator, One Nation Under God! It was also a good way to live your life!
 Quoting: Daughter

More than likely they will look like Monks & musicians ;-)
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/13/2013 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Daughter

More than likely they will look like Monks & musicians ;-)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41653116

Brain Structures Differ between Musicians and Non-Musicians

From an early age, musicians learn complex motor and auditory skills (e.g., the translation of visually perceived musical symbols into motor commands with simultaneous auditory monitoring of output), which they practice extensively from childhood throughout their entire careers. Using a voxel-by-voxel morphometric technique, we found gray matter volume differences in motor, auditory, and visual-spatial brain regions when comparing professional musicians (keyboard players) with a matched group of amateur musicians and non-musicians. Although some of these multiregional differences could be attributable to innate predisposition, we believe they may represent structural adaptations in response to long-term skill acquisition and the repetitive rehearsal of those skills. This hypothesis is supported by the strong association we found between structural differences, musician status, and practice intensity, as well as the wealth of supporting animal data showing structural changes in response to long-term motor training. However, only future experiments can determine the relative contribution of predisposition and practice.

[link to www.jneurosci.org]

Musicians use both sides of their brains more frequently than average people

Supporting what many of us who are not musically talented have often felt, new research reveals that trained musicians really do think differently than the rest of us. Vanderbilt University psychologists have found that professionally trained musicians more effectively use a creative technique called divergent thinking, and also use both the left and the right sides of their frontal cortex more heavily than the average person.

[link to news.vanderbilt.edu]
Ford Prefect

Brazil
06/13/2013 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

There are two camps, Two bloodlines within the Anunnaki, I like to think of them as Anunnaki teal good cop & bad cop.

This Anunnaki manipulations/communication is at the level of Thought, Creativity, Humor and wit in the human race.

Anunnaki team Light is trying to lead us into the light and to evolve into higher realms of Consciousness. They have given mankind the inspiration to understand Agriculture, Architecture, Mathmatics, Music, Culture, Art, Etc.

Team Dark Anunnaki represent a negitive polarity, they work to let humanity experiance their own dark-thought forms in the flesh, so they may be healed and cleansed, in hopes the initiate will choose Love over Fear THIS TIME thus freeing themselves of that dark thought form by transmuting that dark thought-form into it's higher octave.

You realize that "good cop/bad cop" is always played with agreement of both parts, don't you???
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/14/2013 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

You realize that "good cop/bad cop" is always played with agreement of both parts, don't you???

Indeed I do and I understand.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/14/2013 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

"The Myth of "Churning the Milky Ocean".

The key ingredient is the Milky Ocean itself.

The Ocean in which the entire universe was thought to rest.

There was two teams of "Churners of this Milky Ocean" a team of GOOD & LIGHT and a team of Darkness.

But it is not a simple matter of one team or the other winning.

What they are actually doing and a Profound Spiritual Wisdom is concealed in this, They are cooperating towards a common objective.

And that objective is to generate from the "Churning" of the Milky Ocean, The Elixor of Immortality. - Grahm Hancock

Watch this Myth be explained by Graham Hancock, British writer and journalist in the second part of this video.

Start watching at 3:03 to get right to it.

Awake&Free

User ID: 31628825
United States
06/14/2013 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
The plan? Skip the ancient evils BS and pray to Jesus. Do not forget the simplicity of Christ.
beeches

User ID: 28167778
United States
06/14/2013 07:31 AM

Report Abusive Post
bump for discussion.
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face – Thomas Sowell
Keep2theCode

United States
06/14/2013 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump for discussion.
 Quoting: beeches

The discussion has gone off to lala land. While I do believe there are sinister non-physical entities behind the scenes, the focus has shifted from why O is the last president to an entire imagined metaphysical history.

Last Edited by Keep2theCode on 06/14/2013 07:49 AM
No Dhimmi

User ID: 198576
United States
06/14/2013 07:52 AM

Report Abusive Post
one can only hope so

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6946285

If Carter is invited to join it proves they are all idiots
ALL relevant scriptures that include a time factor prove no pre-trib rapture. Over 50 verses! Kindle Edition only 99 CENTS! Biblical Eschatological “Time-Stamps” Relevant to the Last Day/Days (Amazon)
Ohwell

United Kingdom
06/14/2013 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Seems to me that there's also a lot of hatred for O around the world, too. And now with all the scandals, it's a little harder to say. But I think maybe the real purpose of the scandals is to take the heat off of where it really belongs: congress and SCOTUS, and the bazillion sub-divisions and czars. The corruption is so deep and wide that it will take a clean sweep of pretty much every part of FedGov to really change anything.

But at the same time, there is good momentum right now for the FairTax to get rid of the IRS, and then the other pillar is the Federal Reserve. Strike those two down and the rest will be easier.

Up until the scandals and more recently PRISM surveillance system exposure, there was not a lot of hatred for Obama. However, keep in mind that this hatred, even if it is felt by an increasing amount of Americans, their numbers are still very small compared to the rest of the world who know nothing about the scandals. The image they have of O still remains that portrayed by the media during the elections.....a star.

So Kissinger's statement still holds true, in the sense that Obama is well received worldwide and is the best person to push ahead with the NWO plans.

And the IRS scandals was all intentional. You see, before this year runs out, the IRS will be no more, flooding will be witnessed on a global scale, Obama will sell the hoax Global Warming Scam to the world and on the backside of all of this, they will have their carbon taxes established.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 06/14/2013 08:04 AM
Keep2theCode

United States
06/14/2013 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Up until the scandal and more recently PRISM surveillance system, there was a lot of hatred for Obama. However, keep in mind that this hatred, even if it is felt by an increasing amount of Americans, they are still very small compared the rest of the world who know nothing about the scandals. The image they have of O still remains that portrayed by the media during the elections.

So Kissinger statement still holds true, in the sense that Obama is well received worldwide and is the best person to push ahead with the NWO plans.

And the IRS scandals was all intentional. You see, before this year runs out, the IRS will be no more, flooding will be witnessed on a global scale, Obama will sell the hoax Global Warming Scam to the world and on the backside of all of this, they will have their carbon taxes established.

But I was talking about other countries ("around the world"), even before the scandals. Those outside the US care little about whether he violates our constitution or spies on our citizens.
Ohwell

United Kingdom
06/14/2013 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Up until the scandal and more recently PRISM surveillance system, there was a lot of hatred for Obama. However, keep in mind that this hatred, even if it is felt by an increasing amount of Americans, they are still very small compared the rest of the world who know nothing about the scandals. The image they have of O still remains that portrayed by the media during the elections.

So Kissinger statement still holds true, in the sense that Obama is well received worldwide and is the best person to push ahead with the NWO plans.

But I was talking about other countries ("around the world"), even before the scandals. Those outside the US care little about whether he violates our constitution or spies on our citizens.

Yeah. They care very little. In fact, they know nothing about him or what he does. But as you know, most people are druged by their TV sets i.e. dancing with the stars, x-factor etc, Because of this very reason and because of what the MSM have done with his image (even though most people dont know why they like O), they still love him because of the stardom nature portrayed by the MSM. This is why the world, a vast majority of them, will buy whatever he sells.

He's the saleman for the NWO which is why Kissinger said what he said.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 06/14/2013 08:14 AM

GLP