Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,040 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 801,702
Pageviews Today: 1,418,864Threads Today: 474Posts Today: 9,886
02:10 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama claim to Hawaii birth place eerily verified by Google maps in Kenya?... right outside the GATES OF HELL! Strange but TRUE!

me777
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 35507017
Canada
06/12/2013 09:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Obama claim to Hawaii birth place eerily verified by Google maps in Kenya?... right outside the GATES OF HELL! Strange but TRUE!
"...Are we saying we have found Obama's true birthplace? No. We are simply pointing out some seriously creepy connections here. Obama claims to have been born in Hawaii. Others say he was born in Kenya. Now we discover a place, called Hawaii, in Kenya, which sits right outside the Gates of Hell."

More:
[link to ppsimmons.blogspot.ca]

spock
Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness
End times headline news. Research and analysis of world events in light of Bible prophecy.
[link to lionessofjudah.substack.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507912
United States
06/12/2013 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama claim to Hawaii birth place eerily verified by Google maps in Kenya?... right outside the GATES OF HELL! Strange but TRUE!
That is funny! Yes, I can hear him say, OK I was born in Hawaii Kenya right outside of THE GATES OF HELL. If he said that, I know some black people would be running as far from him as they could get. They would not like the sound of they already think he might be a devil!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40311522
United States
06/12/2013 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama claim to Hawaii birth place eerily verified by Google maps in Kenya?... right outside the GATES OF HELL! Strange but TRUE!
That is funny! Yes, I can hear him say, OK I was born in Hawaii Kenya right outside of THE GATES OF HELL. If he said that, I know some black people would be running as far from him as they could get. They would not like the sound of they already think he might be a devil!
 Quoting: Daughter

"OH LAWD, IT BE DE DEBBIL HISSELF"!!!!!" (jumps out of window)

cruisecruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18432713
United States
06/12/2013 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Uh...did they name it the Gates of Hell after Obummer was born nearby? and did they name it Hawaii like a year before the campaign?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24289177
United States
06/12/2013 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
attack iran and the bad press goes away, right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42029570
Mexico
06/23/2013 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42166686
United States
06/23/2013 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well He is Satan in the flesh...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42166686
United States
06/23/2013 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I didnt see hell on the map did anybody else find it.?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41789265
United States
06/23/2013 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Loreto High School Limuru

google maps that

you'll see hawaii dormitory as well as haiti dormitory, seychelles dorm, bermudas dorm, bahamas, rusinga dorm, and cow shed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37633306
United States
06/23/2013 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
This should be post of the year!!!!
Excellent find OP!!!!!
Rev StarGazer

User ID: 37891955
United States
07/06/2013 02:50 AM

Report Abusive Post
wtf

:obamadevil:
“If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile and blossom like a flower, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace.”
Thich Nhat Hanh, Being Peace

"But ask the animals, and they will teach you,
or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you;
or speak to the earth, and it will teach you,
or let the fish in the sea inform you." - Job 12:7,8

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

revstargazer (at) hotmail.com
me777  (OP)

Canada
07/06/2013 02:52 AM

Report Abusive Post
This should be post of the year!!!!
Excellent find OP!!!!!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37633306

hf
Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness
End times headline news. Research and analysis of world events in light of Bible prophecy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8859414
United States
07/06/2013 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
what DEFCON is this?
Rev StarGazer

United States
07/06/2013 03:23 AM

Report Abusive Post
I found the Gates of Hell - it's actually called Hell's Gate National Park - on google maps but not any town named Hawaii
“If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile and blossom like a flower, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace.”

Rev StarGazer

United States
07/06/2013 03:29 AM

Report Abusive Post
I found the Gates of Hell - it's actually called Hell's Gate National Park - on google maps but not any town named Hawaii
 Quoting: Rev StarGazer

My mistake - it's not a town

wtf is that place? and, a cabbage farm? he was born in a cabbage patch?!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21351810
United States
07/06/2013 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
That's is pretty freakin hilarious!!
me777  (OP)

Canada
07/06/2013 03:31 AM

Report Abusive Post

hiding
Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness
Rev StarGazer

United States
07/06/2013 03:32 AM

Report Abusive Post

guess it's a boarding school

GLP