Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,413 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 263,490
Pageviews Today: 421,069Threads Today: 155Posts Today: 2,728
04:33 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Anunnaki and Illuminati at War NOW!!!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41556835
United States
06/12/2013 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Anunnaki and Illuminati at War NOW!!!!!!

The Anunnaki and the Illuminati are at war now. The Host of Heaven is ousting the power elite of Earth. This is not the end of the world. It is the end of the New World Order.

Upon careful study of various ancient texts, one will find an unexpected correlation between different names that all describe a single, evil entity that the Illuminati serve. Not all of the gods left in ancient times. Some - the few malevolent ones - stayed behind to build a New World Order by which to dominate mankind. They have a leader. "You'll hear the Sumerian, Greek, Egyptian, and Babylonian names for him, but they're all talking about the same quasi-immortal extraterrestrial. He's using these groups [secret societies] in the same way he used the artisan and merchant groups in ancient Egypt and Babylon - as intelligence gathering and dirty-works squads that will target and terrorize any individual that he perceives may rise against him" (Informant Eight 2006; Informant Nine 2005).

In Biblical terms, the "Fallen Ones" never left Earth. The good angels, i.e. the "Heavenly Host" - those benevolent beings who did not figuratively and literally "fall" - are now returning to Earth to destroy the New World Order that the Fallen Angels engineered and maintain though 300 of their human descendants (from 13 elite occultist bloodlines) who call themselves "the Illuminati". The Sumerians called the good celestial giants (who represent the majority) the Anunnaki, and the Sumerian term for the fallen giants was "the Igigi". The leader of the fallen ones was called MAR.DUK. The Hebrew name for MAR.DUK, Ha'Satan, literally translates as "The Adversary" (i.e. the Adversary of mankind). Christians call him "the Devil".

"We are definitely dealing with biological entities, giant humans who are not altogether any different than us, except that their cellular electrical capacitance is much higher than ours, which makes them an energetic envelope of much higher bioelectric potential than us. When you are in the presence of one of them, you can feel their presence as if you could cut it with a knife. A very definite force of what could best be described as intention emanates from them. They are highly psychic and telepathic" (Informant Eight 2005, 2006).

"They are very large, very tall biological specimens, no doubt of that. They can also be best described as looking almost like albinos - white, almost milky white skin - ranging from eight to twelve feet in height, very white hair - not gray white, but kind of snow white. Like white wool - yes, kinky white hair, most of them wear it shoulder length and plaited, others short, almost close cropped. But you can tell it is kinky. Oh, eyes are a light red, when you catch them inside in low light and they are not wearing dark, almost black protective contact-like lenses. They always travel in pairs, so if you see one of them, the other is not too far away. But you can tell more about them from their presence" (Informant Eleven 2006).

Informant seven says that the population at large has been programmed to fight benevolent extra-planetary beings for the New World Order or even brainwashed to believe that they don't exist. Apparently being equally amoral, the alien Greys allied themselves with the Illuminati in 1947 and agreed to join forces against the returning gods. ETs are not invading (nor will there ever be an alien invasion), and the Illuminati are not planning a false flag alien invasion (Informant Six 2006). The elite humans of earth are not faking the existence of UFOs and ETs (informant six, 2006). However, their aim is to manipulate us to fear and hate the returning gods rather than embrace them for who they truly are: our rescuers.

In the near future, the returning gods will destroy key above-ground military bases, and the elite-controlled earth governments will declare that Earth is being invaded (Informant Six 2006). Informant Six goes on to say that the truth is that it will be the insidious international bankers, their evil god, and their puppet governments that will be targeted. According to him, the Anunnaki have returned to save mankind from a corrupt New World Order.

The Anunnaki are systematically deactivating nuclear weapons, sabotaging missile tests, and have nuked underground military bases. The Illuminati owned and controlled reverse-engineered anti-gravity aircraft and space-based weapons are firing at (and missing) peaceful Anunnaki ships that could easily destroy the New World Order spacecrafts but do not. They now wait until "appointed time" for overt warfare (informant eight 2007).

The "New Age" will not be what the Illuminati had thought it would be. In accordance with prophecy, the Heavenly Host, led by Yahushua Ha'Mashiach, son of the Elohim YHVH (the EN.LIL), will completely annihilate the Satanist (Mardukite) power elite and the fallen angel they serve, and Yahushua Ha'Mashiach will be installed as King of Earth and reign peacefully for 1,000 years.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 41556835
United States
06/12/2013 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Anunnaki and Illuminati at War NOW!!!!!!
Thread: Our Government met with the Anunnaki in 1954, But instead of siding with them, President Eisenhower Sold Us Out to Rogue ETs, the "Greys"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41613513
Aruba
06/12/2013 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41541880
United States
06/12/2013 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope this is true.
grimmlord

User ID: 33815406
United States
06/13/2013 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
anunnaki ARE the illuminati , dumbass ...
register an account first and then chat with grimmlord on spam.com/spam tard
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10037931
United States
06/13/2013 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mikey? Stop it the fuck off. Would ya?

Isn't this why you got banned from that other conspiracy site?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1542840
United States
06/13/2013 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I got your annunaki...............
9Neteru13
User ID: 41598386
United States
06/13/2013 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Damn, the SHILLINGTON family arrived early!

I guess we can expect the infamous TROLLERSON family next!

chuckle

5stars & bump OP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2539070
United States
06/13/2013 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
whoa. dude.

that kind of makes sense.

you just totally blew my mind.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/13/2013 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
so forgive me if this is like GLP 101 but I guess the Easter Island heads are Anunnakis then eh

ok back to the topic at hand

alien11
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/13/2013 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35050655
United States
06/13/2013 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Triple DnA Helix = Bad
12 DnA Helixes = Good

Anonymous Coward
United States
06/13/2013 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2183540
United States
06/13/2013 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, you seem confused. The illuminati WANT you to believe in the so-called 'anunnaki'. There is no such thing, only demons, sorry.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/13/2013 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
aqmah

User ID: 2944501
United Arab Emirates
06/13/2013 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, illuminati waiting for anunnaki to come back to kill humans officialy without a hide.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1466471
Canada
06/13/2013 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
so forgive me if this is like GLP 101 but I guess the Easter Island heads are Anunnakis then eh

alien11
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2539070

Don't quote me on this but I recently read that there are bodies under some of those heads.

[link to mentalfloss.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/13/2013 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

alien11
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2539070

Don't quote me on this but I recently read that there are bodies under some of those heads.

[link to mentalfloss.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1466471

See Genesis 6.
natasha77

User ID: 26084187
United States
06/13/2013 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
When I see it I will believe it.
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21057428
United States
06/13/2013 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
anunnaki = fallen angels = demons = OP deceived big time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32729319
United States
06/13/2013 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

even though this above quote is from a christ-tard it is very true^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41653116
United States
06/13/2013 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

I don't automatically believe that the Anunnaki are "false prophet's" or "Demons" as the comment above suggests is possible. The proof is in the pudding after all.

I think we must just keep an open mind instead of rushing to judgement and risk failing to recognize what might indeed be the Second Coming. In Palestine Jesus was not recognized and was crucified out of some people's fear. Let's be careful not to "crucify" by way of public condemnation before we have heard them speak ourselves and weighed their words.

All we can do is, as the comment above suggests, "wait to decide" and not, therefore, make arbitrary judgments out of fear. There is enough fear in the world as it is.

Some say that the galactic alignment of our galaxy is allowing for gamma rays to raise our vibratory frequency through the vibration of our third-dimensional matter by feeling love over fear.

Through the light frequency created by the multi-dimensional aspects of love, the energy is to create openings of gateways into other dimensions which allow for other celestial beings to make their way to our 3rd and 4th dimensional state of time space.

The light is said to be growing as the veil is being lifted off of those who live in fear. This will herald the beginning of 5,000 years of the golden age. Where the wealth and abundance of the earth is to be know by all.

The coming of the apololyps is literally translated as the end of the world as we know it and the loss of fear in favor of love will decimate the control grid of currency and politicians...but that is just what other people say.

Those other people spell better too.

GLP