Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,078 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 553,295
Pageviews Today: 980,086Threads Today: 479Posts Today: 7,547
11:03 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama Considers Resettling Thousands of Syrian Refugees in U.S.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40019689
United States
06/14/2013 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama Considers Resettling Thousands of Syrian Refugees in U.S.
WTF????

A resettlement plan under discussion in Washington and other capitals is aimed at relieving pressure on Middle Eastern countries straining to support 1.6 million refugees, as well as assisting hard-hit Syrian families.

[link to www.breitbart.com]
 Quoting: THE INQUISADOR

What the hell are we supposed to do with them?
 Quoting: davvi

Well, for one... NSA has all our information... maybe they know exactly who has extra bedrooms and can house some of them. Plus, the RFID chip can now be actively put to good use, to keep all immigration and citizens information in order, FEMA camps can be opened now and take in tenants, gun control may go further in effect if there arises new problems. What else are we supposed to do? Haven't they prepared for this all along?
 Quoting: Indysmindy

I do see a time when certain americans are shot in the streets and everything they own confiscated to send overseas for those people who "need it."

When that soldier was slaughtered in Britain and there was no reaction, I thought we have turned a corner and sent the message to those who want us dead that this is a good time to strike.

Before we Americans get too full of ourselves though, when one muzz shot and killed 14 at Ft. Hood we did nothing either and now we allow our government to cater to this walking piece of shit's every wish and demand...we are sheep just standing in line waiting for slaughter
. Imagine what our kids will have to deal with?

:gwfuture:
 Quoting: davvi

You're right, after the British solider was slaughtered, all I really read or saw was the EDL standing up for themselves and getting blamed for burning mosque and being racists. They received a lot of negative feedback from many in their country. The thing is, we don't know who are the terrorists and who is about to do us harm. I think that justifies the NSA's and all their snooping around. This is just craziness happening now.
smilesun

User ID: 41706116
Italy
06/14/2013 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
already posted yesterday and several other threads , keep up with the times
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41687154

I searched..sorry

Smiley
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 1325429
United States
06/14/2013 05:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
My point is that there is far closer places to care for these people. Israel, Saudi Arabia or any other ME country should stand up and take responsibility. We have enough problems caring for our own here in the USA.

Damn right.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41578679

saudi has plenty of money and is driving this shit anyway...let them handle it.

israel? _ _ _ _ _ _ puleeeze. hells no.
 Quoting: m&m's

^^^True^^^

The Saudis should take the Syrians.

End of story.
Fate whispers to the warrior

"You cannot withstand the storm"

the warrior whispers back

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35801965
United States
06/14/2013 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Al-CIAda: now in a neighborhood near you.

What else did we expect from the oBSama BInlaDEN admin?
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
06/14/2013 05:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
Another standing foreign army in the USA..We cannot even support our own and now this shit..

time to have Native American Tribal Councils to delegate this.............

we are not in need of this invasion.........

the land will react.........

We respect our land(well...best we can).............and they should do so with theirs.

no ....we learn from what occurred to John the Baptist..(remember someone tempted Herod for his head)...........the take over was happening in his region at the time ...and for Christ .........they were pointing with their lives at ones ..taking control.....
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38444841
United States
06/14/2013 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Considering how its our own country thats has destroyed Syria, I say welcome to ALL syrian refugees.

Did you really think there's no such thing as karma in this world? That you can go around the world blowing every country on the planet, destroying lives after lives and funding terrorists around the globe without any repercussions?

America MUST pay the price for its karma. For murdering innocent Syrians and the many more it will murder in cold blood in the coming days.

Thread: All Syrian Refugees are welcomed in America!

yodayodayodayodayodayoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25765737
Netherlands
06/14/2013 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
America, the land of the free. And a million dreams.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30490257
Canada
06/14/2013 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
You took in many Nazis after WWII and they have had control since then, why not give refuge to the Rebels that failed (but would have been able to vote in the next 'election')to take Syria and if they aren't given what they were promised then foreign US assets will be harmed. (or some such drama to hide it the same way they hid the CIA/Nazi connection from the soldiers and family of the ones 'on the ground'. I'm pretty sure they would have been quick to agree that the battle was not over and the ICC might take 20 years before all the shit was cleaned up, probably why it was rushed through so quick, the trials stink as much as the other great event that war is remembered for.
 Quoting: MHz

Probably one of the dumbest and most retarded posts of come across on here, GLPtard.Your way of logic--> The nazi own the fed, the nazi own Hollywood, the nazi own the media, the nazi are in all key positions of government, the nazi run the education system, the nazi run Monsanto that have been slow poison killing us for decades....I'll make it easy for you, replace nazi with jew and everything makes sense.
THE INQUISADOR  (OP)

User ID: 1375283
United States
06/14/2013 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
You took in many Nazis after WWII and they have had control since then, why not give refuge to the Rebels that failed (but would have been able to vote in the next 'election')to take Syria and if they aren't given what they were promised then foreign US assets will be harmed. (or some such drama to hide it the same way they hid the CIA/Nazi connection from the soldiers and family of the ones 'on the ground'. I'm pretty sure they would have been quick to agree that the battle was not over and the ICC might take 20 years before all the shit was cleaned up, probably why it was rushed through so quick, the trials stink as much as the other great event that war is remembered for.
 Quoting: MHz

Probably one of the dumbest and most retarded posts of come across on here, GLPtard.Your way of logic--> The nazi own the fed, the nazi own Hollywood, the nazi own the media, the nazi are in all key positions of government, the nazi run the education system, the nazi run Monsanto that have been slow poison killing us for decades....I'll make it easy for you, replace nazi with jew and everything makes sense.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30490257

fsdfdfsdfsfsdf
5 Pages before the frigging Canadian Nazi loving scum shows up, almost a record.
:nose23l36:
SCOTLAND FOREVER
America is the Grand Experiment..Let us not Fail..
Listed Number 1 in the Guinness World Record Book of EXTRA LARGE Steel Balls
Opinions are like Farts..Only the very best linger on and on
Great Men wake up to slay spam tards. Most are content to chase lizards. Therein lies the difference. Live Brave.LIVE FREE.
Murphy is my patron Saint.
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8598974
Iceland
06/14/2013 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think Montana is the right place for the new Syrian Homeland
THE INQUISADOR  (OP)

User ID: 1375283
United States
06/14/2013 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8598974

How about Iceland???????????????????????
:nose23l36:
SCOTLAND FOREVER
America is the Grand Experiment..Let us not Fail..
Listed Number 1 in the Guinness World Record Book of EXTRA LARGE Steel Balls
Opinions are like Farts..Only the very best linger on and on
Great Men wake up to slay spam tards. Most are content to chase lizards. Therein lies the difference. Live Brave.LIVE FREE.
Murphy is my patron Saint.
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1998637
United Kingdom
06/14/2013 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
UN always asked in secrets again and again, they will ask everytime a new government parties won the election.

This is how fucked up they are.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41558053
United States
06/14/2013 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Resettle those fuckers in israel.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40322488
United States
06/14/2013 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay we won't take the beleaguered German homeschooling family BUT we'll take a ton more Muslims?

WHAT

THE

FUCK???
anonimalle

User ID: 39187383
United States
06/14/2013 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
WTF????

A resettlement plan under discussion in Washington and other capitals is aimed at relieving pressure on Middle Eastern countries straining to support 1.6 million refugees, as well as assisting hard-hit Syrian families.

[link to www.breitbart.com]

His National Security Adviser, the person who went on all those shows with the video lie about the Benghazi attack, yeah that one.

She has also been an advocate for relocation of people. Just due a search and it may still be out there.

Perhaps she and her buddy will be relocated?
Behind every myth lies a mystery, and every legend holds an echo of the truth ……
Que Sera Sera

"For not by numbers of men nor by measure of body but by valor of soul is war decided"

Bilisarius

" At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe. We are in a new phase of a very old war."

Gates of Vienna.

"May we smite our enemies to the darkest chamber of hell, for we wish only to live in peace, and they desire only to put their boot upon our neck."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41507195
United States
06/14/2013 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8598974

HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOO!

Put them fuckers in DC with all the other losers.

Leave Montana Alone!
Peace_Maker

User ID: 39798119
United States
06/14/2013 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is f'ed up!!! First it will be thousands than millions then pretty soon O will have his own army, maybe to use up all that ammo!!!
Can't we all just get along?!
Peace_Maker

Thread: GLP memes
WeAreSlaves

User ID: 37116593
Canada
06/15/2013 04:36 AM

Report Abusive Post
This is f'ed up!!! First it will be thousands than millions then pretty soon O will have his own army, maybe to use up all that ammo!!!
 Quoting: Peace_Maker

bump
Warning : The post above may be pure speculation.
Thread: The 2024-2025 Crypto Bull Market Thread

GLP