Weird Dream about Obama and Satan.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41739635
United Kingdom
06/15/2013 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Weird Dream about Obama and Satan.
Ok, so i was kidnapped and put in a car with President Obama..

He was driving and i'm not 100% sure as to where he was taking me. But i had the feeling he was evil..

He was telling me how if i did not follow his orders and basically worship him and do whatever he tells me and others to do then i and anyone else who rebels will Die.

Also i remember him talking about Satan helping him.. And because i'm a follower of Christ, I told him he wouldn't win, what he was doing was insane, and that basically the light will prevail and he's going to fail so he should just stop now.

But in the end it did not matter.. He just carried on talking about how things will change and go to plan. His voice goes through me like anything for some reason, i don't really like that guy much.. he gives me the creeps for some reason..

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS.. AM I PARANOID, SEEING FUTURE REFERENCES OR WHAT?!

All views welcome, hate or love :) Liam.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37238111
United States
06/15/2013 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Weird Dream about Obama and Satan.
I once had a dream that he was driving a bus and the Old man next to me with one blind eye told me that "Obama wasn't really the one driving"

Then I was in a representation of the White House and Obama was on some obstacle course like a marionette puppet. I left the scene and in the hall way was something like a big ugly man or satan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20065900
United Kingdom
06/15/2013 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are being shown who Obama really is and the diabolical plans he has to destroy all those who bare the name of Christ. All this has been foretold in the Word.

I believe Obama's forty-two Months of authority has just begun.

He cannot be removed from Office until he has destroyed a specific number of Christians.

"...When the transgressors have reached their fullness,
A king [Obama] shall arise,having fierce features, who understands sinister schemes.

His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power;he shall destroy fearfully,and shall prosper and thrive;
He shall destroy the mighty, and also the holy people." [Dan 8:23,24]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41181180
06/15/2013 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
To much time spent on GLP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24380652
United States
06/15/2013 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
freud wrote that the stranger the imagery and bizarre the stroy the more info

obama? satan?

liar boy op
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
06/15/2013 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
To much time spent on GLP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41181180

Probably XD
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
06/15/2013 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
freud wrote that the stranger the imagery and bizarre the stroy the more info

obama? satan?

liar boy op
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24380652

i dont understand.. obama was obama. Im confused haha..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12436956
Philippines
06/15/2013 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are being shown who Obama really is and the diabolical plans he has to destroy all those who bare the name of Christ. All this has been foretold in the Word.

He cannot be removed from Office until he has destroyed a specific number of Christians.

A king [Obama] shall arise,having fierce features, who understands sinister schemes.

His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power;he shall destroy fearfully,and shall prosper and thrive;
 Quoting: INTHELORDSNAME

it begins whgen the earth is smashed
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
06/15/2013 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: INTHELORDSNAME

it begins whgen the earth is smashed
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12436956

Smashed as in? asteroid? nuke? what? :D This stuff is interesting >_<
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 773690
Canada
06/15/2013 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

He was driving and i'm not 100% sure as to where he was taking me. But i had the feeling he was evil..

He was telling me how if i did not follow his orders and basically worship him and do whatever he tells me and others to do then i and anyone else who rebels will Die.

Also i remember him talking about Satan helping him.. And because i'm a follower of Christ, I told him he wouldn't win, what he was doing was insane, and that basically the light will prevail and he's going to fail so he should just stop now.

But in the end it did not matter.. He just carried on talking about how things will change and go to plan. His voice goes through me like anything for some reason, i don't really like that guy much.. he gives me the creeps for some reason..

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS.. AM I PARANOID, SEEING FUTURE REFERENCES OR WHAT?!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41739635

I cant relate. I have control of my dreams and pretty destroy any evil that enters them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41697934
United Kingdom
06/15/2013 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Only posting as I read weird as wet.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
06/15/2013 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41739635

I cant relate. I have control of my dreams and pretty destroy any evil that enters them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 773690

Fair dues sir :) However, what if your meant to see certain things for signs or something.. and controlling them just totally off puts that sign?
P.S love it when you can gain control.. but then i get all excited and wake myself up -__- haha :)
Toothless Nobody Dragon
User ID: 41749247
Germany
06/15/2013 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
To the Freemasons, Satan looks like Steve Jobs...

abduct
DoomBert

User ID: 41748624
United States
06/15/2013 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had a dream once that i Met Rush Limbaugh and Brian Williams guess what one was cool!

This was 10 year ago and didn't really know who Brian Williams was! Now i do and that guy is super cool!
Burn it all down! That whole area of earth I command my Legion to Nuke the holy Fuck out of the Holy land and be done with it!
 Quoting: DoomBert
Yes
User ID: 51800611
United States
01/13/2014 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, in one of the first psts someone said "the old man said Obamas not the one driving". I interpret this into Obama is just an Illuminati puppet. Obama has no control. He's controlled by the Illuminati, leading to america being in control of the Illuminati.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 975341
United States
01/13/2014 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're lucky it was just a dream. In reality he would have bent you over and sodomized you like a little catholic boy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48183707
United States
01/13/2014 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Two years ago I had a flu and a lucid dream about Ron Paul. I was all for the man and actively speaking out against all the fraudulent bull shit that corrupted the whole electoral process but man in that dream everything changed Ron Paul took on this crazy Hitler persona and it seemed to me that those following the man on their tea party quest for justice seemed for all the world to be mirror image of early nazi party members.

Anyhow I guess it kind of woke me up to the bigger picture.
Peace4allmankind

User ID: 48565097
United States
01/13/2014 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just dreamt that I was in movie theater w Obama and he was feeding michelle popcorn and I was made to lay on ground with others with our hands on our chests it was weird

GLP