A journal of these Alien/ET related events that have unfolded in my life

Michael Lee Hill
User ID: 20450997
United States
06/16/2013 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Many have asked if I ever kept a journal of these Alien/ET related events that have unfolded in my life?

Indeed I have, I wrote it all down in as much detail as I could remember exactly what happened as soon as possible,

What you are about to read is these personal un-edited for the most part journals of mine,

Please keep in mind I am not a writer so please excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes.

Imagine this if you will.

You experience strange ET Contact & happenings your entire life.

"They" begin to communicate through telepathy leading you to Cosmic Spiritual Truths regarding howThought Create Reality subject matter.

They begin to reveal themselves in the Physical in Orbs Of Light/Plasma over Lake Erie.

They allow you to film them.

Your footage goes viral gaining worldwide attention.

Your footage lands you on a prime time TV show called UFO Hunters on the History Channel.

On the episode, They decide to test your blood and it is revealed you do not have normal human blood, A very rare blood anomaly/bloodline that the world's best military and civilian doctors are at a loss to explain?

The host of the show Legendary UFO Researcher Bill Birnes goes on to say "I've got a funny feeling that you are being recruited and there is a branch of the government that you're being recruited for - that somehow, some way, you are a hybrid between "ET" and humans. And they are giving you a course of study preparing you to meet your ET higher self.

"Soon After the airing of this show You are indeed contacted by this branch of the government and offered a course of study.

Then you are met by beings claiming to be ET's themselves, and these beings announce themselves as the Anunnaki, which is a term at that point in time you didn't even know the meaning of.

These Anunnaki tell you that you yourself are an Anunnaki incarnated into the Nephilim "Royal"Human/Anunnaki Hybrid Bloodline?

And then this secret branch of the government begins to inform and guide you to information to make sense out of all of this?

Welcome to my world!

Let me tell you a little about myself, I am a musician, filmographer and UFO experiencer. I have been told my footage of the Lake Erie UFO's has created a Billy Meier like buzz!

In my home state of Ohio, I have been cataloging video after video of UFO's over Lake Erie. What makes these different than most sightings is that the phenomena consists almost entirely of 'Pulsating orb's of light' characteristics. Unusual lights seen changing colors, converging, and separating over the lake.

Stories of the unexplained phenomena date back over 150 years to the indigenous tribes. My Lake Eri eUFO footage has been featured on Fox News, Coast to Coast AM, Rense.com, hbccufo.org and in the feature film's "UFO's unplugged with Dan Aykroyd", And David Sereda's latest film From Here To Andromeda which I also co-produced. I've most recently been featured on the History Channel's "UFO's Hunters" show and filmed a pilot for a Alien/UFO based show for Spike TV in 2012 that was never aired for various reasons.I guess the question is how I have all this UFO footage

Here is the full Journal.

[link to www.scribd.com]

Peace,
Michael Lee Hill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34504866
United States
06/16/2013 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: A journal of these Alien/ET related events that have unfolded in my life
And when all is done, you end up in the armpit of the internet hoping somebody truly gives one single shit.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/16/2013 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
And when all is done, you end up in the armpit of the internet hoping somebody truly gives one single shit.
 Quoting: !saac

Actually I know people care, Some people. If what I have written helps enlighten one person, That is enough.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32327102
United States
06/16/2013 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think its good stuff man. The AC insults seem funny considering the fact that there are 100,000 hits a week about the sun blowing up and its been there the last 7 fucking years I have been here. I plan on reading it more. Thanks.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/16/2013 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think its good stuff man. The AC insults seem funny considering the fact that there are 100,000 hits a week about the sun blowing up and its been there the last 7 fucking years I have been here. I plan on reading it more. Thanks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32327102

cheers
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/16/2013 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41727575
Belarus
06/16/2013 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
wonder what it is that is communicating
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/16/2013 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
wonder what it is that is communicating
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41727575

Anunnaki/Ancient Aliens
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41802866
United States
06/16/2013 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
MLH,
What do you do for a living? Are you on the public dole?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41802866
United States
06/16/2013 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I meant to say, you quit your real job at a music shop years ago, your "films" have been given away. So playing a few gigs pay the bills? Folks, this guy just wants to play the hippie cool guy. I am in Eastlake. He is so played out.
Meadow1

User ID: 1560850
United States
06/16/2013 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you, Michael, son of Eric.

Ignore the jealous toads on this thread.

You are and always have been - a special man.

I enjoyed reading the journal.

Blessings and love.

M.
“So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their endings.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
MLH Fan
User ID: 41803215
Australia
06/16/2013 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Actually I know people care, Some people. If what I have written helps enlighten one person, That is enough.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20450997

One IS enough, for those of us who are ONE with the universe.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36034255
United States
06/16/2013 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Finally...Answers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41798695
Finland
06/16/2013 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
what your aliens want / are about to do?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/16/2013 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
MLH,
What do you do for a living? Are you on the public dole?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41802866

I am a musician.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/16/2013 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I meant to say, you quit your real job at a music shop years ago, your "films" have been given away. So playing a few gigs pay the bills? Folks, this guy just wants to play the hippie cool guy. I am in Eastlake. He is so played out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41802866

Yes, Playing music keeps my bills paid.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/16/2013 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you, Michael, son of Eric.

Ignore the jealous toads on this thread.

You are and always have been - a special man.

I enjoyed reading the journal.

Blessings and love.

M.
 Quoting: Meadow1

Thank you for the warm regards cheers
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/16/2013 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

One IS enough, for those of us who are ONE with the universe.

hf
 Quoting: MLH Fan 41803215

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/16/2013 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41798695

They are about to openly "return" and help usher humanity into the next Golden Age.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/16/2013 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Finally...Answers
 Quoting: Settle4It

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32069520
United States
06/16/2013 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
:Alienbitch:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32069520
United States
06/16/2013 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

They are about to openly "return" and help usher humanity into the next Golden Age.

When?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/16/2013 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

When?
 Quoting: AlcoholicRunner

This will be the year it all begins to unfold I believe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41812131
Finland
06/16/2013 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

When?

if you have met & spoken with them shouldn't you know the exact date?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/16/2013 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

When?

if you have met & spoken with them shouldn't you know the exact date?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41812131

No, That exact date has more to do with our own actions and readiness.

They tell me Timing is everything.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/16/2013 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
"I filmed a pilot for a Alien/UFO based show for Spike TV in 2012 that was never aired for various reasons."

There is a story and and a half, I now know exactly who put a stop on the show and I am processing this info as we speak.

It is strange to know there is a professionally done Spike TV show regarding my own story and it's just sitting there on a shelf and nobody will ever see it including myself.

I went through so much BS for the Spike TV show...

I was given a Lie Detector test by the cheif of the New York Police Department and I passed the test with flying colors.

I was regressed/Hypnotized by a professional shrink for the Spike TV show as well, I was taken back to the moment I once awoke during an abduction which was not pleasant, this brought me much Trauma and stress.

Suck's that these "NWO" folks put a stop to it being broadcast, it was going to be aired last fall 2012.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41808074
Malaysia
06/16/2013 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very good read indeed. Thanks man.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41811148
United States
06/16/2013 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Considering what's been happening not only with our own government, but worldwide. If all this is true, I'd have to question the intentions of the aliens. After supposedly being here for so long and so advanced, they must condone if not facilitate the the beating down of the common person in the world. I can't imagine any "benevolent" advanced society allowing this criminality by the few to the many. Don't bother with the "free will" crap or the Star Trek "non-interference" bull. Those are the easy outs for anyone who just has no clue. Logic dictates that their "concern" for the human race would neccecitate action of some sort, in less than thousands of years . Again, if true....the actions speak for themselves. Our welfare certainly isn't their concern, it appears to be for the "few".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41813896
United States
06/16/2013 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
A couple gigs pay your bills for a year? I will check out Scene magazine to see your name. Every local musician I know around here has a real job. No one I talk to knows you are a happening musician. This dude is BS. People, believe me this guy is bullshit. Just be honest Mike.
furPete'sSake

User ID: 30128628
United States
06/16/2013 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many have asked if I ever kept a journal of these Alien/ET related events that have unfolded in my life?

Indeed I have, I wrote it all down in as much detail as I could remember exactly what happened as soon as possible,

What you are about to read is these personal un-edited for the most part journals of mine,

Please keep in mind I am not a writer so please excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes.

"They" begin to communicate through telepathy leading you to Cosmic Spiritual Truths regarding howThought Create Reality subject matter.

They begin to reveal themselves in the Physical in Orbs Of Light/Plasma over Lake Erie.

Your footage lands you on a prime time TV show called UFO Hunters on the History Channel.

On the episode, They decide to test your blood and it is revealed you do not have normal human blood, A very rare blood anomaly/bloodline that the world's best military and civilian doctors are at a loss to explain?

The host of the show Legendary UFO Researcher Bill Birnes goes on to say "I've got a funny feeling that you are being recruited and there is a branch of the government that you're being recruited for - that somehow, some way, you are a hybrid between "ET" and humans. And they are giving you a course of study preparing you to meet your ET higher self.

"Soon After the airing of this show You are indeed contacted by this branch of the government and offered a course of study.

Then you are met by beings claiming to be ET's themselves, and these beings announce themselves as the Anunnaki, which is a term at that point in time you didn't even know the meaning of.

These Anunnaki tell you that you yourself are an Anunnaki incarnated into the Nephilim "Royal"Human/Anunnaki Hybrid Bloodline?

And then this secret branch of the government begins to inform and guide you to information to make sense out of all of this?

Welcome to my world!

Let me tell you a little about myself, I am a musician, filmographer and UFO experiencer. I have been told my footage of the Lake Erie UFO's has created a Billy Meier like buzz!

In my home state of Ohio, I have been cataloging video after video of UFO's over Lake Erie. What makes these different than most sightings is that the phenomena consists almost entirely of 'Pulsating orb's of light' characteristics. Unusual lights seen changing colors, converging, and separating over the lake.

Stories of the unexplained phenomena date back over 150 years to the indigenous tribes. My Lake Eri eUFO footage has been featured on Fox News, Coast to Coast AM, Rense.com, hbccufo.org and in the feature film's "UFO's unplugged with Dan Aykroyd", And David Sereda's latest film From Here To Andromeda which I also co-produced. I've most recently been featured on the History Channel's "UFO's Hunters" show and filmed a pilot for a Alien/UFO based show for Spike TV in 2012 that was never aired for various reasons.I guess the question is how I have all this UFO footage

[link to www.scribd.com]

Peace,
Michael Lee Hill
 Quoting: Michael Lee Hill 20450997

how do you know for sure you haven't been duped by the military?
"It's a friendly friendly world" (Andy Kaufman)
Calm seas do not a sailor make,
Nor easy horses, a horseman.
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water And he spent a long time watching from his lonely wooden tower and when He could be certain only drowning men could see Him- Leonard Cohen
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41263444
United States
06/16/2013 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Welcome to my world!

[link to www.scribd.com]

Peace,
Michael Lee Hill
 Quoting: Michael Lee Hill 20450997

how do you know for sure you haven't been duped by the military?
 Quoting: furPete'sSake

The aliens gave him a pony

GLP