A journal of these Alien/ET related events that have unfolded in my life

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43059233
United States
07/09/2013 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: A journal of these Alien/ET related events that have unfolded in my life
Thread: Michael Lee Hill - NEW interview and Stories from World Famous Whitley Strieber And UFOlogist Bill Birnes (UFO Hunters - History Channel)
eXigent
User ID: 39139883
Canada
07/09/2013 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just a quick question for you Michael. Is it possible for anybody to reach out and try to make contact? or are people picked and thats it.

I have been obsessed with visitors and UFO's for my entire life. I think about this every single day, day in and day out. It has become a big part of my inner self, to learn and read as much as possible. That being said, its only natural for my to want to take it to another step and attempt communication.

My problem is that I am very unaware as to whether or not this is possible. I have read that meditating and thinking of them can possibly gain their attention, but im not too sure about that. Is it possible for me to reach out to them?

Thank you very much for reading this, and for posting in general.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/09/2013 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just a quick question for you Michael. Is it possible for anybody to reach out and try to make contact? or are people picked and thats it.

I have been obsessed with visitors and UFO's for my entire life. I think about this every single day, day in and day out. It has become a big part of my inner self, to learn and read as much as possible. That being said, its only natural for my to want to take it to another step and attempt communication.

My problem is that I am very unaware as to whether or not this is possible. I have read that meditating and thinking of them can possibly gain their attention, but im not too sure about that. Is it possible for me to reach out to them?

Quoting: eXigent 39139883

I believe they are communicating 24/7, it's just that very few are listening.

Yes, i believe mediation is the key as well.

Please check out this video, I think it may make some connections for you.

Anonymous Coward
United States
07/09/2013 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: eXigent 39139883

Thank you for the warm regards as well cheers
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/10/2013 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43213963
United States
07/12/2013 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43213963
United States
07/12/2013 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actual proof given for ET related reverse engineering is a reality!: The Omnigon Corporation

"So what can you share with me that corroborates -- even to a tiny degree -- that the Labyrinth Group might exist?"

Dr. Neruda: "Nothing. There's nothing you could do to trace things back to the Labyrinth Group. I can't stress it enough. Our ways of filtering technologies into the private sector are extremely subtle."

Sarah: "Okay, then. Just give me an example."

Dr. Neruda: "The Labyrinth Group developed a computer system, which we call ZEMI. Part of the unique characteristics of ZEMI is that its information structure is based on a new form of mathematics for information storage, recombinant encryption, and data compression. It was a mathematics that provided quantum improvements in each of these areas. And we shared it with scientists involved in the design of the MiG-29."

Sarah: "Russia? Are you saying the Labyrinth Group works with the Russian government?"

Dr. Neruda: "No, we never worked with governments directly. In this case, we worked with the Phazotron Research and Production Company in Moscow. We supplied them with an assortment of algorithms, which they in turn adapted for use within their information and fire control radar systems aboard the MiG-29. These same algorithms were discovered by American interests and are now being adapted for use in broadband delivery systems for the global market."

Sarah: "Who's the American interest? Can you give me names?"

Dr. Neruda: "It's not a well-known company, but they go under the name of Omnigon, based in San Diego."

Sarah: "And Omnigon has this technology, which was originally developed by the Labyrinth Group for computer storage, and now they're using it to build broadband delivery systems? In layperson's terms, can you tell me what these networks will do?"

Dr. Neruda: "Assuming they use this technology appropriately, it'll enable Omnigon to embed a significant amount of functionality in the switches of the ATM network and not rely on server-side solutions, which will increase the speed and custom functionality of a network."

Sarah: "By my definition, that wasn't in layperson terms. But it doesn't matter.

"Did the Labyrinth Group create this technology or reverse-engineer it from ET sources?"

Dr. Neruda: "A little of both, actually. They were created within the Labyrinth Group, but some of the initial thinking came from the Zetas, which was reverse-engineered from one of their spacecraft."

Sarah: "How did the organization in Russia get this technology from the Labyrinth Group?"

Dr. Neruda: "Fifteen knew one of the senior scientists at Phazotron and presented him with the idea. It was a friendly gesture, which he believed would later be useful in recruiting this scientist. This method of sharing creates loyalty and it can be done in such a skillful way that the recipient of the idea can believe it was their idea and not simply given to them."

Sarah: "But you must track these technologies or how else would you know it ended up in Omnigon's hands?"

Dr. Neruda: "We have operatives from the intelligence community who feed us information. They're essentially moles that live within the major government research labs and the military industrial complex. In this case, one of our operatives at General Dynamics brought this to our attention. We even use our Remote Viewing technology to track some of our more advanced technologies that we've placed within major syndicates."

[link to www.omnigon.com]

Dr. Neruda: "No, we never worked with governments directly. In this case, we worked with the Phazotron Research and Production Company in Moscow. We supplied them with an assortment of algorithms, which they in turn adapted for use within their information and fire control radar systems aboard the MiG-29.

mig29 Targeting System:
Source - [link to www.airforce-technology.com]

mig29 Targeting System:

The aircraft is equipped with an information and fire control radar system comprising: an N-019 radar developed by Phazotron Research and Production Company, Moscow; an infrared search and track sensor; a laser rangefinder; and a helmet-mounted target designator.

For longer-range air combat, the MiG-29 uses radar guidance for the R-27 missile. Thales TopSight-E helmet-mounted sight and display (HMDS) is being fitted to aircraft for the Indian Navy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5446261
United States
09/25/2013 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5446261
United States
09/25/2013 05:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Raw "Best Of" Lake Erie UFO Footage! - All in 720p (HD)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48401176
United States
10/15/2013 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you, Michael, son of Eric.

Ignore the jealous toads on this thread.

You are and always have been - a special man.

I enjoyed reading the journal.

Blessings and love.

M.
 Quoting: Meadow1

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42369171
Brazil
10/15/2013 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
<quote>[...] leading you to Cosmic Spiritual Truths [...]</quote>

I don't get it...

Why would high evolution aliens teach COSMIC spiritual truths

to a mankind that can't avoid to kill, make war, starve

others to death, etc.

Guess mankind need to learn the basics first don't ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48401176
United States
10/16/2013 03:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
spock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1297130
United States
10/24/2013 11:22 PM