A journal of these Alien/ET related events that have unfolded in my life

furPete'sSake

User ID: 30128628
United States
06/18/2013 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: A journal of these Alien/ET related events that have unfolded in my life

hi there, waiting to be enlightened. we know crop circles were made by the military, in fact we know they are way beyond what they reveal to us. plasma balls in the sky, real, but they make them, right? or not
 Quoting: furPete'sSake

Not
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20450997

Right, I have watched them over Lake St Clair, and they fly to the airport, everybody on the lakes watch them, but they're "aliens", ok. Many are just drones they are perfecting

I know for a fact that I haven't been dealing with drones. Watching plasma-like orbs separate into 2 ships that fly faster than the speed of light, being stalked by pink "fog", witnessing the way the orbs communicate with eachother and read my thoughts when put into images... the government only wishes they had this kind of technology.
abduct
 Quoting: UntiltheNextLife

stay up late at night and watch the military channel.
Laser-Induced Plasma Channel, or LIPC, the device would fry targets that conduct electricity better that the air or ground that surrounds them by steering lightning bolts down a plasma pathway created by laser beams.
see also plasma weapons
"It's a friendly friendly world" (Andy Kaufman)
Calm seas do not a sailor make,
Nor easy horses, a horseman.
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water And he spent a long time watching from his lonely wooden tower and when He could be certain only drowning men could see Him- Leonard Cohen
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41892763
United States
06/18/2013 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

hi there, waiting to be enlightened. we know crop circles were made by the military, in fact we know they are way beyond what they reveal to us. plasma balls in the sky, real, but they make them, right? or not

Not

Right, I have watched them over Lake St Clair, and they fly to the airport, everybody on the lakes watch them, but they're "aliens", ok. Many are just drones they are perfecting

I know for a fact that I haven't been dealing with drones. Watching plasma-like orbs separate into 2 ships that fly faster than the speed of light, being stalked by pink "fog", witnessing the way the orbs communicate with eachother and read my thoughts when put into images... the government only wishes they had this kind of technology.
abduct

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14778846
United States
06/18/2013 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
before allowing myself to believe in ufos, I did extensive research on military technology. I had to at least try to prove myself wrong! :)

What I've witnessed, has nothing to do with human tech. Bases are not like airports, they were within hidden and remote mountain chambers. I've seen it all.. and it's obvious they don't want to be known by humans and especially governments. They(the ETs) are the good guys.. I would be killed before I gave them away.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not

abduct

Laser-Induced Plasma Channel, or LIPC, the device would fry targets that conduct electricity better that the air or ground that surrounds them by steering lightning bolts down a plasma pathway created by laser beams.
see also plasma weapons

I don't think they are our technology and here is why.

A recently found newspaper article actually traced this "Orbs of Light" Phenomenon over Lake Erie back into the 1800's!

If they have been around here for that long, perhaps they are not from elsewhere but perhaps they exist and have been existing right here on Planet Earth right along side of us in a higher dimension than our own right here on planet Earth and occasionally allow themselves to be seen? Perhaps this planet has been theirs all along, I don't know.

"A Curious Phenomenon on Lake Erie," Brooklyn Eagle, Thursday, December 12, 1867

A Mystery on the Lakes--The Wizard
Lights--A Curious Phenomenon on
Lake Erie

I notice in the Dispatch, of the 11th inst.*, the following paragraph:--

"The statement that a vessel was seen burning off Erie on Tuesday night, is corroborated by several persons living on the highlands south of the city, who say they saw it."

On the Tuesday evening mentioned, Oct. 29th, at about 7 o'clock, my attention was called by one of my family to a bright light on the lake, having very much the appearance of a vessel on fire. Bringing several objects into range, I watched the light forsome time to ascertain whether there was any preceptible [sic] motion.

The wind was blowing hard at the time down the lake and a vessel would naturally drift rapidly to leeward, at all events as soon as the propelling power should be interfered with the fire. No motion, however, in any direction was to be discovered, and at once concluded that it was nothing more than the "mysterious light," which for many years past, at longer or shorter intervals, has been seen by the inhabitants at this point on the lake shore. The light has made its appearance generally, if not always, in the fall of the year, and usually in the month of November, and almost always during or immediately after a heavy blow from the southwest. The most brilliant exhibition of the light I have ever seen was during the night of the 24th or 25th, as nearly as I can recollect, of November, 1852. It had been my fortune to witness the burning of the steamer Erie, near Silver Creek, several years before, and the resemblance which this light bore to that of the burning steamer was so strong that I confidently expected the arrival of the boats from the wreck during the night. Others with myself watched the light for perhaps two hours, and with the aid of a good night-glass obtained what seemed to be a very distinct view of the burning vessel.

The object appeared to be some 200 or more feet in length upon the water, and about as high above the water as an upper cabin steamer, such as was in use upon the Lake twenty years ago. At times the flames would start up in spires or sheets of light, then away from side to side, and then die away, precisely as would be the case with a large fire exposed to a strong wind; and two or three times there was the appearance of a cloud of sparks, as if some portion of the upper works had fallen into the burning mass below. The sky and water were beautifullly irradiated by the light during its great brilliancy.The light gradually subsided, with occasional flashes until it disappeared altogether. The light of Tuesday evening, although very brilliant for a time, was not nearly so brilliant nor of so long duration as that of 1852.

I am told that this light was seen by mariners on the lakes as long as fifty years ago, but I am not aware that it has ever been made the subject of philosophical speculation or investigation, or, in fact, has ever obtained the notoriety of a newspaper paragraph before. The only theory approaching plausibility I have heard is that the shifting of the sands caused by the continued and heavy winds of autumn has opened some crevices or seams in the rock of the lake bottom through which gas escapes, and that this gas, owing to some peculiar condition of the atmosphere with which it comes in contact, becomes luminous, or perhaps ignited, and burning with a positive flame. That there are what are called "gas springs" in the water along this portion of the lake shore is a well-known fact, and that highly inflammable gas in large quantities exist at a comparatively shallow depth on the shore, has been sufficiently proved by the boring of wells at different points, as at Erie, Walnut Creek, and Lock Haven, and by natural springs at Westfield and Fredonia.

But whatever the cause, the light is a curious fact, and well worthy the attention of those interested in the investigation of the phenomenon of nature.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34385341
Australia
06/18/2013 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
what your aliens want / are about to do?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41798695

They are about to openly "return" and help usher humanity into the next Golden Age.

You are in communication with the league of Satan. They are about to usher in a world government and put an Anti-Christ in power. Are you dumb?
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

abduct

see also plasma weapons

A recently found newspaper article actually traced this "Orbs of Light" Phenomenon over Lake Erie back into the 1800's!

If they have been around here for that long, perhaps they are not from elsewhere but perhaps they exist and have been existing right here on Planet Earth right along side of us in a higher dimension than our own right here on planet Earth and occasionally allow themselves to be seen? Perhaps this planet has been theirs all along, I don't know.

"A Curious Phenomenon on Lake Erie," Brooklyn Eagle, Thursday, December 12, 1867

Lake Erie

"The statement that a vessel was seen burning off Erie on Tuesday night, is corroborated by several persons living on the highlands south of the city, who say they saw it."

On the Tuesday evening mentioned, Oct. 29th, at about 7 o'clock, my attention was called by one of my family to a bright light on the lake, having very much the appearance of a vessel on fire. Bringing several objects into range, I watched the light forsome time to ascertain whether there was any preceptible [sic] motion.

The wind was blowing hard at the time down the lake and a vessel would naturally drift rapidly to leeward, at all events as soon as the propelling power should be interfered with the fire. No motion, however, in any direction was to be discovered, and at once concluded that it was nothing more than the "mysterious light," which for many years past, at longer or shorter intervals, has been seen by the inhabitants at this point on the lake shore. The light has made its appearance generally, if not always, in the fall of the year, and usually in the month of November, and almost always during or immediately after a heavy blow from the southwest. The most brilliant exhibition of the light I have ever seen was during the night of the 24th or 25th, as nearly as I can recollect, of November, 1852. It had been my fortune to witness the burning of the steamer Erie, near Silver Creek, several years before, and the resemblance which this light bore to that of the burning steamer was so strong that I confidently expected the arrival of the boats from the wreck during the night. Others with myself watched the light for perhaps two hours, and with the aid of a good night-glass obtained what seemed to be a very distinct view of the burning vessel.

The object appeared to be some 200 or more feet in length upon the water, and about as high above the water as an upper cabin steamer, such as was in use upon the Lake twenty years ago. At times the flames would start up in spires or sheets of light, then away from side to side, and then die away, precisely as would be the case with a large fire exposed to a strong wind; and two or three times there was the appearance of a cloud of sparks, as if some portion of the upper works had fallen into the burning mass below. The sky and water were beautifullly irradiated by the light during its great brilliancy.The light gradually subsided, with occasional flashes until it disappeared altogether. The light of Tuesday evening, although very brilliant for a time, was not nearly so brilliant nor of so long duration as that of 1852.

I am told that this light was seen by mariners on the lakes as long as fifty years ago, but I am not aware that it has ever been made the subject of philosophical speculation or investigation, or, in fact, has ever obtained the notoriety of a newspaper paragraph before. The only theory approaching plausibility I have heard is that the shifting of the sands caused by the continued and heavy winds of autumn has opened some crevices or seams in the rock of the lake bottom through which gas escapes, and that this gas, owing to some peculiar condition of the atmosphere with which it comes in contact, becomes luminous, or perhaps ignited, and burning with a positive flame. That there are what are called "gas springs" in the water along this portion of the lake shore is a well-known fact, and that highly inflammable gas in large quantities exist at a comparatively shallow depth on the shore, has been sufficiently proved by the boring of wells at different points, as at Erie, Walnut Creek, and Lock Haven, and by natural springs at Westfield and Fredonia.

But whatever the cause, the light is a curious fact, and well worthy the attention of those interested in the investigation of the phenomenon of nature.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41892763

I believe that they have absolutely been here before man. They are somewhat, if not entirely, responsible for the evolution of our species or the make up of our blood lines.. I haven't figured it all out yet, but I have realized something spectacular is about to happen.. and the contactees have a lot to do with it. Thanks for sharing the article!hf
Prakil

User ID: 1786355
United States
06/18/2013 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many have asked if I ever kept a journal of these Alien/ET related events that have unfolded in my life?

Indeed I have, I wrote it all down in as much detail as I could remember exactly what happened as soon as possible,

What you are about to read is these personal un-edited for the most part journals of mine,

Please keep in mind I am not a writer so please excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes.

A journal of these Alien/ET related events that have unfolded in my life

Imagine this if you will.

You experience strange ET Contact & happenings your entire life.

"They" begin to communicate through telepathy leading you to Cosmic Spiritual Truths regarding howThought Create Reality subject matter.

They begin to reveal themselves in the Physical in Orbs Of Light/Plasma over Lake Erie.

They allow you to film them.

Your footage goes viral gaining worldwide attention.

Your footage lands you on a prime time TV show called UFO Hunters on the History Channel.

On the episode, They decide to test your blood and it is revealed you do not have normal human blood, A very rare blood anomaly/bloodline that the world's best military and civilian doctors are at a loss to explain?

The host of the show Legendary UFO Researcher Bill Birnes goes on to say "I've got a funny feeling that you are being recruited and there is a branch of the government that you're being recruited for - that somehow, some way, you are a hybrid between "ET" and humans. And they are giving you a course of study preparing you to meet your ET higher self.

"Soon After the airing of this show You are indeed contacted by this branch of the government and offered a course of study.

Then you are met by beings claiming to be ET's themselves, and these beings announce themselves as the Anunnaki, which is a term at that point in time you didn't even know the meaning of.

These Anunnaki tell you that you yourself are an Anunnaki incarnated into the Nephilim "Royal"Human/Anunnaki Hybrid Bloodline?

And then this secret branch of the government begins to inform and guide you to information to make sense out of all of this?

Welcome to my world!

Let me tell you a little about myself, I am a musician, filmographer and UFO experiencer. I have been told my footage of the Lake Erie UFO's has created a Billy Meier like buzz!

In my home state of Ohio, I have been cataloging video after video of UFO's over Lake Erie. What makes these different than most sightings is that the phenomena consists almost entirely of 'Pulsating orb's of light' characteristics. Unusual lights seen changing colors, converging, and separating over the lake.

Stories of the unexplained phenomena date back over 150 years to the indigenous tribes. My Lake Eri eUFO footage has been featured on Fox News, Coast to Coast AM, Rense.com, hbccufo.org and in the feature film's "UFO's unplugged with Dan Aykroyd", And David Sereda's latest film From Here To Andromeda which I also co-produced. I've most recently been featured on the History Channel's "UFO's Hunters" show and filmed a pilot for a Alien/UFO based show for Spike TV in 2012 that was never aired for various reasons.I guess the question is how I have all this UFO footage

Here is the full Journal.

[link to www.scribd.com]

Peace,
Michael Lee Hill
 Quoting: Michael Lee Hill 20450997

I feel like you are trying to sell me on your upcoming documentary. Which considering that i myself am a character in a movie (Torment) means something. Alas I am interested, none-the-less.

Tell me, can you provide a link to the episode in which you were told you have a special blod type? And do you have the results to prove it?

Last Edited by Prakil on 06/18/2013 02:35 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

They are about to openly "return" and help usher humanity into the next Golden Age.

You are in communication with the league of Satan. They are about to usher in a world government and put an Anti-Christ in power. Are you dumb?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34385341

Are you religious? laugh
furPete'sSake

United States
06/18/2013 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

like the prophet says,
miracles and lying wonders, signs in the sky
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water And he spent a long time watching from his lonely wooden tower and when He could be certain only drowning men could see Him- Leonard Cohen
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's because of programmed attitudes like yours, that causes such hesitancy of them not wanting to be seen. God made us all. None more special/good/evil than the next. These orbs are full of love and want to see us through to perfection. Nothing evil can be full of such love..
furPete'sSake

United States
06/18/2013 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

abduct

see also plasma weapons

Lake Erie

I believe that they have absolutely been here before man. They are somewhat, if not entirely, responsible for the evolution of our species or the make up of our blood lines.. I haven't figured it all out yet, but I have realized something spectacular is about to happen.. and the contactees have a lot to do with it. Thanks for sharing the article!hf

yes, but there's mystery lights all over the place, documented for hundreds of years. this is something new . Now I don't know about the OP but I aint buying it
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

i feel like you are trying to sell me on your upcoming documentary. Which considering that i myself am a character in a movie (Torment) means something. Alas I am interested none-the-less.

Tell me, can you provide a link to the episode in which you were told you have a special blod type? And do you have the results to prove it?

Q - Can you provide a link to the episode in which you were told you have a special blood type?

A - Yes, Just google or go to youtube and search on ......

UFO Hunters - Alien Contact - S01E09

That will take you to the entire episode.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's because of programmed attitudes like yours, that causes such hesitancy of them not wanting to be seen. God made us all. None more special/good/evil than the next. These orbs are full of love and want to see us through to perfection. Nothing evil can be full of such love..

clappa

hfpeace
furPete'sSake

United States
06/18/2013 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol, lol, lol
furPete'sSake

United States
06/18/2013 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lions can love you too, until they get hungry
Prakil

United States
06/18/2013 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Considering what's been happening not only with our own government, but worldwide. If all this is true, I'd have to question the intentions of the aliens. After supposedly being here for so long and so advanced, they must condone if not facilitate the the beating down of the common person in the world. I can't imagine any "benevolent" advanced society allowing this criminality by the few to the many. Don't bother with the "free will" crap or the Star Trek "non-interference" bull. Those are the easy outs for anyone who just has no clue. Logic dictates that their "concern" for the human race would neccecitate action of some sort, in less than thousands of years . Again, if true....the actions speak for themselves. Our welfare certainly isn't their concern, it appears to be for the "few".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41811148

I would posit that as the annunaki created humans as a slave race that they were the progenitors of the ideal we see around us now, everywhere... The few controlling, oppressing the many. Its a part of the human genetic memory. If we have their dna and were created in their image, then it would be no small surprise that our world has shaped up just like theirs in their absence. Except I don't really believe that they are gone.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lions can love you too, until they get hungry

FEAR much?
acuk
User ID: 41908007
United Kingdom
06/18/2013 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dan winter says that ball lightening has consciousness, I too have interacted with them, they talk telepathically to me at times, I have had parties at my house and been telling my friends about them, and they appeared for all to see.

I think the ballightening is a carrier of higher consciousness, and they give you upgrades.

I remember when you first started to see them, it appears you have had an upgrade too, the way you express yourself is much better now, is like you went up a few IQ points, is the same way I feel also.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Considering what's been happening not only with our own government, but worldwide. If all this is true, I'd have to question the intentions of the aliens. After supposedly being here for so long and so advanced, they must condone if not facilitate the the beating down of the common person in the world. I can't imagine any "benevolent" advanced society allowing this criminality by the few to the many. Don't bother with the "free will" crap or the Star Trek "non-interference" bull. Those are the easy outs for anyone who just has no clue. Logic dictates that their "concern" for the human race would neccecitate action of some sort, in less than thousands of years . Again, if true....the actions speak for themselves. Our welfare certainly isn't their concern, it appears to be for the "few".

I would posit that as the annunaki created humans as a slave race that they were the progenitors of the ideal we see around us now, everywhere... The few controlling, oppressing the many. Its a part of the human genetic memory. If we have their dna and were created in their image, then it would be no small surprise that our world has shaped up just like theirs in their absence. Except I don't really believe that they are gone.
 Quoting: Prakil

Do you really know why the human race was created? It was just NOT to create SLAVES! That is the most simplistic way of explaining it that there is, just know there is much much more to the story.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dan winter says that ball lightening has consciousness, I too have interacted with them, they talk telepathically to me at times, I have had parties at my house and been telling my friends about them, and they appeared for all to see.

I think the ballightening is a carrier of higher consciousness, and they give you upgrades.

I remember when you first started to see them, it appears you have had an upgrade too, the way you express yourself is much better now, is like you went up a few IQ points, is the same way I feel also.
 Quoting: acuk 41908007

I agree and thank you my friend~
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Considering what's been happening not only with our own government, but worldwide. If all this is true, I'd have to question the intentions of the aliens. After supposedly being here for so long and so advanced, they must condone if not facilitate the the beating down of the common person in the world. I can't imagine any "benevolent" advanced society allowing this criminality by the few to the many. Don't bother with the "free will" crap or the Star Trek "non-interference" bull. Those are the easy outs for anyone who just has no clue. Logic dictates that their "concern" for the human race would necessitate action of some sort, in less than thousands of years . Again, if true....the actions speak for themselves. Our welfare certainly isn't their concern, it appears to be for the "few".

There have been "watchers" for many years, but not enough to make considerable changes. Only enough to keep us from annihilating ourselves. The big changes began when Nibiru made it's important appearance in early May. On a Sat night/Sun morning. Notice how the gov corruption has been exposed and keeps getting exposed more and more? Thank ole' Nibiru for that one. We as human being have been cheated and our constitution null and void. The signs of his arrival has been here since the animal cloud parade and the literal signs of the book of Revelations. Only too many people never paid attention.

By universal law, they are not allowed to full destroy this planet, but they have relatives they must save. Our govs knew about the return, as they got word in the 50's, but never listened. Instead our gov, who really aren't people at all, thought they could dig tunnels into the earth and save themselves and this planet. Jokes on them! The bible is full of truths that man was unable to bury.

It'll all be out soon. I just wish it would be sooner..
Prakil

United States
06/18/2013 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

i feel like you are trying to sell me on your upcoming documentary. Which considering that i myself am a character in a movie (Torment) means something. Alas I am interested none-the-less.

Q - Can you provide a link to the episode in which you were told you have a special blood type?

A - Yes, Just google or go to youtube and search on ......

UFO Hunters - Alien Contact - S01E09

That will take you to the entire episode.

Thank you, I will watch it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Considering what's been happening not only with our own government, but worldwide. If all this is true, I'd have to question the intentions of the aliens. After supposedly being here for so long and so advanced, they must condone if not facilitate the the beating down of the common person in the world. I can't imagine any "benevolent" advanced society allowing this criminality by the few to the many. Don't bother with the "free will" crap or the Star Trek "non-interference" bull. Those are the easy outs for anyone who just has no clue. Logic dictates that their "concern" for the human race would necessitate action of some sort, in less than thousands of years . Again, if true....the actions speak for themselves. Our welfare certainly isn't their concern, it appears to be for the "few".

There have been "watchers" for many years, but not enough to make considerable changes. Only enough to keep us from annihilating ourselves. The big changes began when Nibiru made it's important appearance in early May. On a Sat night/Sun morning. Notice how the gov corruption has been exposed and keeps getting exposed more and more? Thank ole' Nibiru for that one. We as human being have been cheated and our constitution null and void. The signs of his arrival has been here since the animal cloud parade and the literal signs of the book of Revelations. Only too many people never paid attention.

By universal law, they are not allowed to full destroy this planet, but they have relatives they must save. Our govs knew about the return, as they got word in the 50's, but never listened. Instead our gov, who really aren't people at all, thought they could dig tunnels into the earth and save themselves and this planet. Jokes on them! The bible is full of truths that man was unable to bury.

It'll all be out soon. I just wish it would be sooner..

clappa
Prakil

United States
06/18/2013 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you really know why the human race was created? It was just NOT to create SLAVES! That is the most simplistic way of explaining it that there is, just know there is much much more to the story.

As You Wish.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34385341
Australia
06/18/2013 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

listen dear one, they don't want to be seen because they have an agenda to go to and from heaven, with the accuser day and night, accusing things against you in heaven, to the Lord.

the op is in serious trouble and I pray he gets help from the Lord
furPete'sSake

United States
06/18/2013 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

listen dear one, they don't want to be seen because they have an agenda to go to and from heaven, with the accuser day and night, accusing things against you in heaven, to the Lord.

especially if he's complicit in leading people astray
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

especially if he's complicit in leading people astray

astray from what exactly?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
06/18/2013 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Plasma (electricity/magnetism) is a carrier of consciousness.

It is the container, the bridge, of the non-material manifesting into materiality.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Don't you get it? There is a contract between the all high God, creator of souls and nibiru. Tis why they call this planet the crossing. Orion and the sweet seven stars of the Pleiades have much to do with this. As does the mark of the beast, 666 = 18, which is also the number of man = 18 but in terms of 5,6,7. man, Orion, Pleiades. The all high God can't look at sin or he/she loses the power of love to create. Nibiru is a go-between. Almost like the Holy Spirit.. This is information that came to me directly from the source.. I have documentation of everything.

GLP