A journal of these Alien/ET related events that have unfolded in my life

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34385341
Australia
06/18/2013 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: A journal of these Alien/ET related events that have unfolded in my life
I would like to put here a image of what will happen in the last days.

The heavens shall be shaken, and these Angels which go back and forth accusing us, in these last days the heavens shall be shaken and they shall fall to earth.

acuk
User ID: 41908007
United Kingdom
06/18/2013 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Plasma (electricity/magnetism) is a carrier of consciousness.

It is the container, the bridge, of the non-material manifesting into materiality.
 Quoting: Septenary Man

bump
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/18/2013 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are in communication with the league of Satan. They are about to usher in a world government and put an Anti-Christ in power. Are you dumb?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34385341

It's because of programmed attitudes like yours, that causes such hesitancy of them not wanting to be seen. God made us all. None more special/good/evil than the next. These orbs are full of love and want to see us through to perfection. Nothing evil can be full of such love..
 Quoting: UntiltheNextLife

listen dear one, they don't want to be seen because they have an agenda to go to and from heaven, with the accuser day and night, accusing things against you in heaven, to the Lord.

the op is in serious trouble and I pray he gets help from the Lord

Don't you get it? There is a contract between the all high God, creator of souls and nibiru. Tis why they call this planet the crossing. Orion and the sweet seven stars of the Pleiades have much to do with this. As does the mark of the beast, 666 = 18, which is also the number of man = 18 but in terms of 5,6,7. man, Orion, Pleiades. The all high God can't look at sin or he/she loses the power of love to create. Nibiru is a go-between. Almost like the Holy Spirit.. This is information that came to me directly from the source.. I have documentation of everything.

No, you speak of the entrance from this world to heaven, but god can do all things, and judges sin, and Jesus Christ has overcome the world, that those that believe in him shall have eternal life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14778846
United States
06/18/2013 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is the container, the bridge, of the non-material manifesting into materiality.

bump
 Quoting: acuk 41908007

It's the materialization of entities from the much higher dimensions.. Tis why they are indeed so full of love.. Maybe because they are love..
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's because of programmed attitudes like yours, that causes such hesitancy of them not wanting to be seen. God made us all. None more special/good/evil than the next. These orbs are full of love and want to see us through to perfection. Nothing evil can be full of such love..

listen dear one, they don't want to be seen because they have an agenda to go to and from heaven, with the accuser day and night, accusing things against you in heaven, to the Lord.

the op is in serious trouble and I pray he gets help from the Lord

Don't you get it? There is a contract between the all high God, creator of souls and nibiru. Tis why they call this planet the crossing. Orion and the sweet seven stars of the Pleiades have much to do with this. As does the mark of the beast, 666 = 18, which is also the number of man = 18 but in terms of 5,6,7. man, Orion, Pleiades. The all high God can't look at sin or he/she loses the power of love to create. Nibiru is a go-between. Almost like the Holy Spirit.. This is information that came to me directly from the source.. I have documentation of everything.

No, you speak of the entrance from this world to heaven, but god can do all things, and judges sin, and Jesus Christ has overcome the world, that those that believe in him shall have eternal life.

ah ha! Look up how many saviors were crucified on the cross. The way to God is through the cross. Each time cycle has the same alleghory. Look at a cabala map from every great cycle.. It all says the same thing.All religions add up to the same message. The easiest way to heaven is to believe in "the cross" (ing). ;)
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not arguing religion on this thread anymore. Sianara.
acuk
United Kingdom
06/18/2013 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

It's the materialization of entities from the much higher dimensions.. Tis why they are indeed so full of love.. Maybe because they are love..

hmm

I suppose it is how you see it, what is love is the question I would ask.

I have seen them many times, never felt this loving oooh ahhh off them, I look upon them, as just other beings, the same way I look upon a man I pass in the street. That man might be full of love, or not, he might be having a bad day, or not.

Just my opinion.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/18/2013 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
for the record I use to be one of those that recoiled at the site of 'religious talk' but it was because I did not recognize the words, as I had been going down a path where I thought "knowledge" was the answer to save. As if my journey for knowledge would be my savior.

I almost went into witchcraft with secret orders and got all manner of confused with different deceitful doctrines.

No matter how much I read and tried to learn, it was unending confusion.

It was then that grace fell upon me one day, and I realized that I was trying to live a life without god in my heart. By the grace of god I was 'born again' and the holy spirit touched me and I got saved by Jesus Christ.

I know some of you out there may be rolling your eyes, thinking. This typical religious bible bashing nut things he knows everything.

That's how I use to react, to others that tried to lead me towards Jesus throughout my life, but i had drifted away and got led astray, my sin seperated me and I did not find it. Until a long journey later, not of my doing, but by the grace of god my eyes were opened and I was touched by Jesus Christ, and I believe in him.

All you have to do is accept him and pray to him, to forgive your sins and think what he did for you. And when you enter into a relationship with Christ you will finally feel that peace and love you have always sought.

I know to those that may not have been born again I would sound like a bible basher, or religious fanatic, but I believe this is a programmed response that satan has set up, to separate those from finding him, and his people that try to let others know about Christ, and automatic barrier comes up before of Satan's work to lead the world astray.

So I pray that Jesus be known to his people now.

Amen
Sir France's Beercan

User ID: 1245590
Austria
06/18/2013 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Considering what's been happening not only with our own government, but worldwide. If all this is true, I'd have to question the intentions of the aliens. After supposedly being here for so long and so advanced, they must condone if not facilitate the the beating down of the common person in the world. I can't imagine any "benevolent" advanced society allowing this criminality by the few to the many. Don't bother with the "free will" crap or the Star Trek "non-interference" bull. Those are the easy outs for anyone who just has no clue. Logic dictates that their "concern" for the human race would neccecitate action of some sort, in less than thousands of years . Again, if true....the actions speak for themselves. Our welfare certainly isn't their concern, it appears to be for the "few".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41811148

Good point! If the aliens gave a flying crap about any of us they would kill all the bad guys!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
06/18/2013 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
for the record I use to be one of those that recoiled at the site of 'religious talk' but it was because I did not recognize the words, as I had been going down a path where I thought "knowledge" was the answer to save. As if my journey for knowledge would be my savior.

I almost went into witchcraft with secret orders and got all manner of confused with different deceitful doctrines.

It was then that grace fell upon me one day, and I realized that I was trying to live a life without god in my heart. By the grace of god I was 'born again' and the holy spirit touched me and I got saved by Jesus Christ.

I know some of you out there may be rolling your eyes, thinking. This typical religious bible bashing nut things he knows everything.

That's how I use to react, to others that tried to lead me towards Jesus throughout my life, but i had drifted away and got led astray, my sin seperated me and I did not find it. Until a long journey later, not of my doing, but by the grace of god my eyes were opened and I was touched by Jesus Christ, and I believe in him.

All you have to do is accept him and pray to him, to forgive your sins and think what he did for you. And when you enter into a relationship with Christ you will finally feel that peace and love you have always sought.

I know to those that may not have been born again I would sound like a bible basher, or religious fanatic, but I believe this is a programmed response that satan has set up, to separate those from finding him, and his people that try to let others know about Christ, and automatic barrier comes up before of Satan's work to lead the world astray.

Amen

What works for one, may not work for another.

Do you know what? Other religions think they are just as correct and feel similar to you. Doesn't mean one is right and one is wrong. It should never be that anyway, but religions will promote that, or followers will leave and explore more 'options'.

No one should ever think their particular religion is the be-all-end-all of spiritual enlightenment, atonement, reconciliation, etc. No one religion is the only way.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Considering what's been happening not only with our own government, but worldwide. If all this is true, I'd have to question the intentions of the aliens. After supposedly being here for so long and so advanced, they must condone if not facilitate the the beating down of the common person in the world. I can't imagine any "benevolent" advanced society allowing this criminality by the few to the many. Don't bother with the "free will" crap or the Star Trek "non-interference" bull. Those are the easy outs for anyone who just has no clue. Logic dictates that their "concern" for the human race would neccecitate action of some sort, in less than thousands of years . Again, if true....the actions speak for themselves. Our welfare certainly isn't their concern, it appears to be for the "few".

Good point! If the aliens gave a flying crap about any of us they would kill all the bad guys!!!
 Quoting: Sir France's Beercan

So would angels! But they don't. Angels are evil too! God as well, for that matter!

scream

God forbid we grow up without someone holding our hand.
acuk
United Kingdom
06/18/2013 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey sept, that little fella is having a staring contest in ya avatar.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey sept, that little fella is having a staring contest in ya avatar.

I wonder who is winning.
Sir France's Beercan

Austria
06/18/2013 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
And when all is done, you end up in the armpit of the internet hoping somebody truly gives one single shit.
 Quoting: !saac

Actually I know people care, Some people. If what I have written helps enlighten one person, That is enough.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20450997

Most of those that care do not post, they lurk.

I care, and I thank you for sharing.
 Quoting: InCogNeatOh

I assume this information has been corroborated by at least two sources ;-)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1312359
Canada
06/18/2013 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Michael....thought we had lost you! anything new going on? any new videos?
Sir France's Beercan

Austria
06/18/2013 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

So would angels! But they don't. Angels are evil too! God as well, for that matter!

scream

I love your posts Sept man. can you answer me please.. Do you believe in a God as in a source or origin, a god as in the biblical definition so anthropomorphisised, and human formed in the man's eye or as an infinite something and just a word to describe the indescribable...or something else?
hf

Last Edited by Sir France's Beercan on 06/18/2013 03:50 PM
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/18/2013 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Amen

Do you know what? Other religions think they are just as correct and feel similar to you. Doesn't mean one is right and one is wrong. It should never be that anyway, but religions will promote that, or followers will leave and explore more 'options'.

No one should ever think their particular religion is the be-all-end-all of spiritual enlightenment, atonement, reconciliation, etc. No one religion is the only way.

here to deceive, are you?
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

scream

I love your posts Sept man. can you answer me please.. Do you believe in a God as in a source or origin, a god as in the biblical definition so anthropomorphisised, and human formed in the man's eye or as an infinite something and just a word to describe the indescribable...or something else?
hf

Hello Sir Beercan.

I think IT is a source. That we are all part of what god is. I wholly do not think that God is some bearded fellow passing judgment on us mortals.

We are all these little sparks of divinity within an infinite soup of embodied imagination. Right on with your "just a word to describe the indescribable". I think different areas of the universe (different galaxies, etc) have different forms of sentient life that we would no recognize and could not even imagine. All existing as a part of Source (god). We arise from it. We are 'formed' by a localized version of it within this spiral arm of our galaxy, and infused with 'spirit'/consciousness to allow us to experience what it 'feels' like to be embodied in biology and sensory perception, the Holy Grail being to be fully conscious of our eternal selves while still embodied within our meat bags.

One saying of mine that I like to share in trying to get these ideas across is: Even God has a God.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41769057
United States
06/18/2013 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
what your aliens want / are about to do?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41798695

They are about to openly "return" and help usher humanity into the next Golden Age.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20450997

When..within the next century?
Why were your buddies a no show in 2012?
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Amen

Not at all. There is no deception in my words. They are straight forward and easily understood, hiding nothing. You have your belief, and I have mine. Kind of simple, like the universe. The universe is simple, it is humans that make it complex.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41892763
United States
06/18/2013 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

blwkss
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/18/2013 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

scream

hf

Hello Sir Beercan.

I think IT is a source. That we are all part of what god is. I wholly do not think that God is some bearded fellow passing judgment on us mortals.

We are all these little sparks of divinity within an infinite soup of embodied imagination. Right on with your "just a word to describe the indescribable". I think different areas of the universe (different galaxies, etc) have different forms of sentient life that we would no recognize and could not even imagine. All existing as a part of Source (god). We arise from it. We are 'formed' by a localized version of it within this spiral arm of our galaxy, and infused with 'spirit'/consciousness to allow us to experience what it 'feels' like to be embodied in biology and sensory perception, the Holy Grail being to be fully conscious of our eternal selves while still embodied within our meat bags.

One saying of mine that I like to share in trying to get these ideas across is: Even God has a God.

I can see you are in the world of confusion that I use to be in before I was saved.

And what I say isn't a religion, I speak the truth. Which only those who are meant to hear, hear.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

scream

hf

Hello Sir Beercan.

I can see you are in the world of confusion that I use to be in before I was saved.

And what I say isn't a religion, I speak the truth. Which only those who are meant to hear, hear.

What?
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Michael....thought we had lost you! anything new going on? any new videos?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1312359

Thank you and yes,I just completed a new Compilation for some UFO shows I will be presenting at later this year and into next year that contains a lot of brand new never before seen footage taken from last year to show at these conferences.

Here is that compilation featuring brand new footage and a best - of collection from all my previous footage all in HD!

Thanks for asking!
acuk
United Kingdom
06/18/2013 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Amen

This is exactly why religion pisses me off so much.

You just gave a lovely write up on what works for you, you even said that you never used to be religious, and have found religion, as soon as someone expresses something that counters that, you accuse.

It is inbred in all religions now, attack all and any not of your denomination.

You are a jesustard, and make me puke.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/18/2013 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Hello Sir Beercan.

What?

I too use to have complex indescribable philosophies imposed on me by demons, which lead me down the piper path to no-where.

check out this song and see that you do not feel this type of confusion which many musicians have also got caught up in. Including Miley Cyrus.

[youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/18/2013 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
michael listen to this.

Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do not get into religious talks much but I would like to share the following

First off, think hard of these words.

Prejudice - An unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.

Xenophobia is defined as "an unreasonable fear of foreigners or strangers or of that which is foreign or strange.

I don't automatically believe that the Anunnaki are "Demons" as the comment above suggests is possible. The proof is in the pudding after all.

I think we must just keep an open mind instead of rushing to judgement and risk failing to recognize what might indeed be the Second Coming. In Palestine Jesus was not recognized and was crucified out of some people's fear. Let's be careful not to "crucify" by way of public condemnation before we have heard them speak ourselves and weighed their words.

All we can do is, as the comment above suggests, "wait to decide" and not, therefore, make arbitrary judgments out of fear. There is enough fear in the world as it is.

Some say that the galactic alignment of our galaxy is allowing for gamma rays to raise our vibratory frequency through the vibration of our third-dimensional matter by feeling love over fear.

Through the light frequency created by the multi-dimensional aspects of love, the energy is to create openings of gateways into other dimensions which allow for other celestial beings to make their way to our 3rd and 4tth dimensional state of time space.

The light is said to be growing as the veil is being lifted off of those who live in fear. This will herald the beginning of 5,000 years of the golden age. Where the wealth and abundance of the earth is to be know by all.

The coming of the Apocalypse is literally translated as the end of the world as we know it and the loss of fear in favor of love will decimate the control grid of currency and politicians.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40731538
Netherlands
06/18/2013 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
michael listen to this.

Wow thats scary.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
michael listen to this.

Wow thats scary.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40731538

This happens for the same reason the brain makes you see Jesus in a piece of toast.

GLP