A journal of these Alien/ET related events that have unfolded in my life

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34385341
Australia
06/18/2013 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: A journal of these Alien/ET related events that have unfolded in my life
for the record I use to be one of those that recoiled at the site of 'religious talk' but it was because I did not recognize the words, as I had been going down a path where I thought "knowledge" was the answer to save. As if my journey for knowledge would be my savior.

I almost went into witchcraft with secret orders and got all manner of confused with different deceitful doctrines.

No matter how much I read and tried to learn, it was unending confusion.

It was then that grace fell upon me one day, and I realized that I was trying to live a life without god in my heart. By the grace of god I was 'born again' and the holy spirit touched me and I got saved by Jesus Christ.

I know some of you out there may be rolling your eyes, thinking. This typical religious bible bashing nut things he knows everything.

That's how I use to react, to others that tried to lead me towards Jesus throughout my life, but i had drifted away and got led astray, my sin seperated me and I did not find it. Until a long journey later, not of my doing, but by the grace of god my eyes were opened and I was touched by Jesus Christ, and I believe in him.

All you have to do is accept him and pray to him, to forgive your sins and think what he did for you. And when you enter into a relationship with Christ you will finally feel that peace and love you have always sought.

I know to those that may not have been born again I would sound like a bible basher, or religious fanatic, but I believe this is a programmed response that satan has set up, to separate those from finding him, and his people that try to let others know about Christ, and automatic barrier comes up before of Satan's work to lead the world astray.

So I pray that Jesus be known to his people now.

Amen
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34385341

What works for one, may not work for another.

Do you know what? Other religions think they are just as correct and feel similar to you. Doesn't mean one is right and one is wrong. It should never be that anyway, but religions will promote that, or followers will leave and explore more 'options'.

No one should ever think their particular religion is the be-all-end-all of spiritual enlightenment, atonement, reconciliation, etc. No one religion is the only way.
 Quoting: Septenary Man

here to deceive, are you?

This is exactly why religion pisses me off so much.

You just gave a lovely write up on what works for you, you even said that you never used to be religious, and have found religion, as soon as someone expresses something that counters that, you accuse.

It is inbred in all religions now, attack all and any not of your denomination.

You are a jesustard, and make me puke.
 Quoting: acuk 41908007

A secret part of the government has already contacted him and those representing the accusers have given him a job to carry out. What in the hell do you expect me to say to that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
06/18/2013 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hello Sir Beercan.

I think IT is a source. That we are all part of what god is. I wholly do not think that God is some bearded fellow passing judgment on us mortals.

We are all these little sparks of divinity within an infinite soup of embodied imagination. Right on with your "just a word to describe the indescribable". I think different areas of the universe (different galaxies, etc) have different forms of sentient life that we would no recognize and could not even imagine. All existing as a part of Source (god). We arise from it. We are 'formed' by a localized version of it within this spiral arm of our galaxy, and infused with 'spirit'/consciousness to allow us to experience what it 'feels' like to be embodied in biology and sensory perception, the Holy Grail being to be fully conscious of our eternal selves while still embodied within our meat bags.

One saying of mine that I like to share in trying to get these ideas across is: Even God has a God.

I can see you are in the world of confusion that I use to be in before I was saved.

And what I say isn't a religion, I speak the truth. Which only those who are meant to hear, hear.

What?

I too use to have complex indescribable philosophies imposed on me by demons, which lead me down the piper path to no-where.

check out this song and see that you do not feel this type of confusion which many musicians have also got caught up in. Including Miley Cyrus.

[youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]

What? I can't hear you. Oh well, guess I'm not meant to hear you. That, or I'm too confused to understand what you are talking about. Must be the demons infecting my brain.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/18/2013 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can tell you with certainty there is those on this thread even now who set out to deceive and keep you away from Jesus.

Pray that your enemies do not deceive you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20026341
United States
06/18/2013 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
And when all is done, you end up in the armpit of the internet hoping somebody truly gives one single shit.
 Quoting: !saac

Actually I know people care, Some people. If what I have written helps enlighten one person, That is enough.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20450997

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

What works for one, may not work for another.

Do you know what? Other religions think they are just as correct and feel similar to you. Doesn't mean one is right and one is wrong. It should never be that anyway, but religions will promote that, or followers will leave and explore more 'options'.

No one should ever think their particular religion is the be-all-end-all of spiritual enlightenment, atonement, reconciliation, etc. No one religion is the only way.

You just gave a lovely write up on what works for you, you even said that you never used to be religious, and have found religion, as soon as someone expresses something that counters that, you accuse.

A secret part of the government has already contacted him and those representing the accusers have given him a job to carry out. What in the hell do you expect me to say to that?

Contacted who? OP?
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can tell you with certainty there is those on this thread even now who set out to deceive and keep you away from Jesus.

Pray that your enemies do not deceive you.

I think you assume too much.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40731538
Netherlands
06/18/2013 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wow thats scary.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40731538

This happens for the same reason the brain makes you see Jesus in a piece of toast.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41892763

My brain has never done that to me.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/18/2013 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

I can see you are in the world of confusion that I use to be in before I was saved.

And what I say isn't a religion, I speak the truth. Which only those who are meant to hear, hear.

What?

I too use to have complex indescribable philosophies imposed on me by demons, which lead me down the piper path to no-where.

check out this song and see that you do not feel this type of confusion which many musicians have also got caught up in. Including Miley Cyrus.

Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/18/2013 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
sorry seems to be an error in that other post.

Well they have contacted you, and employed you. I know what they are. See that airport recently with that alien face on it, and above it has the words "knowledge". It's creepy as and purely demonic.

Knowledge is the bait. They always say to seek knowledge. The freemasons is about climbing the ladder of knowledge esoterically. And at the top is 'the angel of light'. Or lucifer. But satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

And it's always about the knowledge.

reminds me of 'purple haze'

Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/18/2013 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Contacted who? OP?

yeah they contacted the op already.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/18/2013 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/18/2013 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
by the way, the word "enlighten", that word, think about what it's saying. About putting the light upon someone, light always associated with knowledge, again, the knowledge bait. The angel of light in disguise.

There is entire new age movements speaking about "enlightenment" and it's all false doctrines. All of it, deceit.

The op is in a band and in one of the photo's he has a shirt on the has a picture of the typical grey alien.

I know that these are the accusers that go back and forth from heaven to earth, and that they are most likely brainwashing him too death because he is in music industry.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
by the way, the word "enlighten", that word, think about what it's saying. About putting the light upon someone, light always associated with knowledge, again, the knowledge bait. The angel of light in disguise.

There is entire new age movements speaking about "enlightenment" and it's all false doctrines. All of it, deceit.

The op is in a band and in one of the photo's he has a shirt on the has a picture of the typical grey alien.

I know that these are the accusers that go back and forth from heaven to earth, and that they are most likely brainwashing him too death because he is in music industry.

Yep. Better to remain subservient, stupid and ignorant than increasing your knowledge base. Sounds like the way to go!

Maybe YOUR the one that's been brainwashed. I find it interesting, your judgements and righteousness.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/18/2013 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
god help us all
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/18/2013 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yep. Better to remain subservient, stupid and ignorant than increasing your knowledge base. Sounds like the way to go!

You don't understand. Knowledge is infinite. There is no end to it. Do you have any idea how confusing that is when you chase after knowledge to save oneself? Power belongs to god. He gave one commandant, love one another.

without love, and with the ambition of knowledge, you are lost to god.

A human cannot possibly ever know everything in the flesh, and with infinite knowledge it's easy to brainwash a human into literally anything.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

You don't understand. Knowledge is infinite. There is no end to it. Do you have any idea how confusing that is when you chase after knowledge to save oneself? Power belongs to god. He gave one commandant, love one another.

A human cannot possibly ever know everything in the flesh, and with infinite knowledge it's easy to brainwash a human into literally anything.

You don't have to try and convert me. Again, you have your beliefs, and I have mine.

BTW, I love, so I am not lost. Whew. Thanks for the heads up. See, all this bashing you are doing, and I am safe anyway.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/18/2013 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

You don't have to try and convert me. Again, you have your beliefs, and I have mine.

BTW, I love, so I am not lost. Whew. Thanks for the heads up. See, all this bashing you are doing, and I am safe anyway.

bashing? no that wasn't my intention.

your sarcastic responses indicate you are pretty pissed off anyway.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

bashing? no that wasn't my intention.

your sarcastic responses indicate you are pretty pissed off anyway.

There you go assuming again. I'm not pissed off in the least. I like playing with you.

BTW, why are you so sure you are not the one that is brainwashed? You pass judgement on others here, but never question yourself. Seems kind of unfair for you to do that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14778846
United States
06/18/2013 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe YOUR the one that's been brainwashed. I find it interesting, your judgements and righteousness.

hf
Sir France's Beercan

User ID: 1245590
Austria
06/18/2013 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Good point! If the aliens gave a flying crap about any of us they would kill all the bad guys!!!
 Quoting: Sir France's Beercan

So would angels! But they don't. Angels are evil too! God as well, for that matter!

scream

God forbid we grow up without someone holding our hand.

I love your posts Sept man. can you answer me please.. Do you believe in a God as in a source or origin, a god as in the biblical definition so anthropomorphisised, and human formed in the man's eye or as an infinite something and just a word to describe the indescribable...or something else?
hf

Hello Sir Beercan.

I think IT is a source. That we are all part of what god is. I wholly do not think that God is some bearded fellow passing judgment on us mortals.

We are all these little sparks of divinity within an infinite soup of embodied imagination. Right on with your "just a word to describe the indescribable". I think different areas of the universe (different galaxies, etc) have different forms of sentient life that we would no recognize and could not even imagine. All existing as a part of Source (god). We arise from it. We are 'formed' by a localized version of it within this spiral arm of our galaxy, and infused with 'spirit'/consciousness to allow us to experience what it 'feels' like to be embodied in biology and sensory perception, the Holy Grail being to be fully conscious of our eternal selves while still embodied within our meat bags.

One saying of mine that I like to share in trying to get these ideas across is: Even God has a God.

Marvellous words, thank you for your insight :-)
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

So would angels! But they don't. Angels are evil too! God as well, for that matter!

scream

God forbid we grow up without someone holding our hand.

I love your posts Sept man. can you answer me please.. Do you believe in a God as in a source or origin, a god as in the biblical definition so anthropomorphisised, and human formed in the man's eye or as an infinite something and just a word to describe the indescribable...or something else?
hf

Hello Sir Beercan.

beer2
Stiddles

User ID: 21960206
Canada
06/18/2013 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thankful for threads like this that remind me to get back on track!
I was always an unusual girl. My mother told me I had a chameleon soul, no moral compass pointing due north, no fixed personality; just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and as wavering as the ocean... And if I said I didn't plan for it to turn out this way I'd be lying...
Because I was born to be the other woman. Who belonged to no one, who belonged to everyone. Who had nothing, who wanted everything, with a fire for every experience and an obsession for freedom that terrified me to the point that I couldn't even talk about it,and pushed me to a nomadic point of madness that both dazzled and dizzied me.
Sir France's Beercan

User ID: 1245590
Austria
06/18/2013 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Hello Sir Beercan.

beer2

So i have one more question and that's the essence of infinity. Where in the scheme of things does our perception of god, whatever it may be, fit into infinity, where there are no edges to anything and as such everything is indefinable?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507912
United States
06/18/2013 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do you can It NEW AGE, it isn't new age, it is a very, very old thing, it is just rapped up in a new package for this age.

People fall for the lies, Remember who is the Prince of the Air, if you don't know you need to find out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14874606
United States
06/18/2013 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hello Sir Beercan.

beer2

So i have one more question and that's the essence of infinity. Where in the scheme of things does our perception of god, whatever it may be, fit into infinity, where there are no edges to anything and as such everything is indefinable?

For us, it is in the non-material. Not many can 'experience' this anymore. But, the Shamans know. They swim in it all the time.

Ah, I wish I could remember the quote. Goes something like this, but you have to forgive me for not remembering it properly.

Dammit, I'm going to mess up the effect of it, but hopefully someone will reply with it accurately.
Nope, I'm not going to ruin it! I know someone who has memorized it. BRB
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14874606
United States
06/18/2013 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

beer2

For us, it is in the non-material. Not many can 'experience' this anymore. But, the Shamans know. They swim in it all the time.

Ah, I wish I could remember the quote. Goes something like this, but you have to forgive me for not remembering it properly.

Dammit, I'm going to mess up the effect of it, but hopefully someone will reply with it accurately.
Nope, I'm not going to ruin it! I know someone who has memorized it. BRB

Got it.

"The schizophrenic is drowning in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight."

~ Joseph Campbell
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14778846
United States
06/18/2013 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
And when all is done, you end up in the armpit of the internet hoping somebody truly gives one single shit.
 Quoting: !saac

Actually I know people care, Some people. If what I have written helps enlighten one person, That is enough.

Most of those that care do not post, they lurk.

I care, and I thank you for sharing.
 Quoting: InCogNeatOh

hf

Regarding my being a musician, Live in Cleveland May 25th 2013 video for those claiming I do not really play guitar, I was playing guitar for world famous Musician Dan Reed at his recent Cleveland Concert, just so people know I am honest, unlike these other folks here it seems :-)

Seriously though, Michael - Are you in constant contact with the Anunnaki? I feel the need to gain contact with them, as it's obvious they are constantly watching me. I want to be of assistance.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41892763
United States
06/18/2013 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Contacted who? OP?

"15" so take your pick from who underneath his influence....
[link to htmlimg2.scribdassets.com]

I have now been aproached by people from every part of that flow chart and have found great humans beings at every junction.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

That is what you would like and want to believe.

The fact is I am a loving human being who is kind to his mother, Father, brother, sisters and everybody who is my family which has nothing to do with bloodlines.

I have given more up for humanity than you will ever know because I believe in the future.

I have had experience with greys in my childhood, they were are great, have a problem with that? I don't give a flying fuck.

That is my last memories of them so I have nothing else to base an opinion on other than another opinion that more than likely never even came into cantact with them, and also di not go into fear ;-) ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2013 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thankful for threads like this that remind me to get back on track!
 Quoting: Stiddles

cheers

GLP