A journal of these Alien/ET related events that have unfolded in my life

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16418590
Australia
06/20/2013 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: A journal of these Alien/ET related events that have unfolded in my life

He is in a higher position then the government, yet the world is in this kind of state.

Either he is not taking his responsibility or he has not the best intentions for the civilians.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40731538

You have no idea what has been happening behind the scenes or what he has been doing to try and help the situation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42035983

Maybe if he stopped trying to help the situation then everything will become just fine. Who is he to decide what humanity is ready for and what not?

Ambassador to the stars.
 Quoting: Septenary Man

No, a weakling under the deception and hold of satan.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14874606
United States
06/20/2013 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

You have no idea what has been happening behind the scenes or what he has been doing to try and help the situation.

Maybe if he stopped trying to help the situation then everything will become just fine. Who is he to decide what humanity is ready for and what not?

Ambassador to the stars.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16418590

lol

You don't even know the guy! You religious are so righteous in your thoughts, that you become blind to anything that doesn't form-fit into your own world-view.

What you ought to do is stop with the attacks and condemnation. Forgive, and be at peace for God's sake.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/20/2013 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

He is in a higher position then the government, yet the world is in this kind of state.

Either he is not taking his responsibility or he has not the best intentions for the civilians.

Perhaps the reason we are still alive and here talking right now is because of the hard work of "15" and others?

I can tell you the Elite and the Powers that be are NOT happy with "15" right now, why?

Because he sided with humanity and went against there de-population agenda for the rest of us.

That pissed them off.

He sided with liars and now is producing his own lies, and you are believing them.

If you think things are bad now just wait until the great tribulation, the demons are not even released fully yet, but they are free enough to contact fools like the op who are willing to trade their souls off. He is in such a world of delusion that he doesn't even know.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/20/2013 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Perhaps the reason we are still alive and here talking right now is because of the hard work of "15" and others?

I can tell you the Elite and the Powers that be are NOT happy with "15" right now, why?

Because he sided with humanity and went against there de-population agenda for the rest of us.

That pissed them off.

He sided with liars and now is producing his own lies, and you are believing them.

If you think things are bad now just wait until the great tribulation, the demons are not even released fully yet, but they are free enough to contact fools like the op who are willing to trade their souls off. He is in such a world of delusion that he doesn't even know.

Damn, dude. You are on a mission, aren't ya? Why don't you go some place else, where you can be of value, instead of spewing your hate rhetoric here?

You will not change any minds posting on this thread. You realize that, don't you?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/20/2013 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ambassador to the stars.

lol

You don't even know the guy! You religious are so righteous in your thoughts, that you become blind to anything that doesn't form-fit into your own world-view.

What you ought to do is stop with the attacks and condemnation. Forgive, and be at peace for God's sake.

It doesn't take a priest to realize that anyone in contact with "anunnaki" or grey aliens, are in a world of deceit. That's basic knowledge to anyone that has any connection with Jesus Christ.

All the 'aliens' (demons) have to really offer is lies manipulation and the bondage of hell. Of course they won't tell you that when they approach you, if they are even allowed to.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/20/2013 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

That pissed them off.

Damn, dude. You are on a mission, aren't ya? Why don't you go some place else, where you can be of value, instead of spewing your hate rhetoric here?

You will not change any minds posting on this thread. You realize that, don't you?

So now you are claiming to know the minds of everyone that will read this thread?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/20/2013 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
by the way it's common that these entities like to tell the victim they are 'choosen' and 'special' in some way, that they are above others.

They pander to the pride of the person. It's part of the sickly web they weave around their victim.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/20/2013 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the case of the op he was told of 'royal blood' and special Ancestry, but that's just part of the set up and lie. His blood and biology is in fact no different to the average human.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/20/2013 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

That pissed them off.

So now you are claiming to know the minds of everyone that will read this thread?

Common sense. It is lost in this day and age, as you constantly remind me.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/20/2013 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
by the way it's common that these entities like to tell the victim they are 'choosen' and 'special' in some way, that they are above others.

They pander to the pride of the person.
It's part of the sickly web they weave around their victim.

You read what you choose to read. You 'see' what you want to see, and nothing more. When opposite material is presented to you, you deny and cling to what you want to believe and see.

Am I reading your mind good enough for you? Never mind, don't answer. Keep wasting your time on this thread. You do us all a favor by wasting your time with your hate and judgements here where you won't make an iota of difference, rather than making an false impact elsewhere. Thank God.
sssss

User ID: 41909709
Australia
06/20/2013 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, talk about deja-vu/synchronicity. Did you steal my note book by any chance? haha.

I was just thinking "its been a while since ive heard from them", then BAM direct correlation to get me to finish off my mission. Ive read the first 11 pages, and can safely say i think me and you are living the same life! -will read more later.

Thanks for the boost!

hf
THE CHANGE IS COMING!
Spiritual Guidance, Spirit Guide communication, Shamanism & Kundalini.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20405673
United States
06/20/2013 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Check out a book called Mirage Men by Plinkington and wake the hell up!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27631476
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42035983
United States
06/20/2013 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

They pander to the pride of the person. It's part of the sickly web they weave around their victim.

A Harvard Doctor Told me I do not have normal human blood, NOT a demon. Those are the facts.

This is my life and your pre-conceived notions concerning these events in my life are truly only your own dark perceptions.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/20/2013 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, talk about deja-vu/synchronicity. Did you steal my note book by any chance? haha.

I was just thinking "its been a while since ive heard from them", then BAM direct correlation to get me to finish off my mission. Ive read the first 11 pages, and can safely say i think me and you are living the same life! -will read more later.

Thanks for the boost!

hf
 Quoting: sssss

I would love to hear your story, will you share it here with us?

Peace.
Michael
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/20/2013 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the case of the op he was told of 'royal blood' and special Ancestry, but that's just part of the set up and lie. His blood and biology is in fact no different to the average human.

You see, Your words are meanenless, do you realize that this information concerning my Blood Anomaly issue was confirmed by a Harvard Doctor and presented on the History Channel, This was not Demons, This was the top doctor from Harvard, Your opinion really doesn't count.

Bill Birnes * (UFO Hunters - History Channel - NY Times Best Selling Author) Revealed Lake Erie Contactee MLH Is A Human/ET "Hybrid"!

Michael Lee Hill captures footage of mysterious orbs of light hovering over Lake Erie -in an area that is a no-fly zone. Did he capture a UFO on tape? The UFO Hunters team looks into the case, and hears Hill's incredible testimony.

On the episode, the UFO Hunters decide to test Michael Lee Hill's blood and it is revealed Michael has a "Unknown" very rare blood anomaly/bloodline that the worlds best military and civilian doctors are at a loss to explain. A harvard doctor uncovered non-normal human elevated levels of Creatine Kinase in Michael's Blood stream.

Creatine Kinase brings oxygen into the bloodstream to usually facilitate healing of torn muscle tissue. Oxygen carrying capacity in blood equals percentage potential of nervous system usage and your bodies over all potential electrical capacitance ability.

"I've got a funny feeling," Bill Birnes told Copeland and Hill during the episode, "that you are being recruited and there is a branch of the government that you're being recruited for - that somehow, some way, you are a hybrid between "ET" and humans."
Here is the link to the actual story STILL up on the History channel website...

[link to www.history.co.uk]

This is not my imagination.

You know that is all I ever really wanted, just to talk about this openly and honestly because I realize how far out of the box all of this sounds, but this is my life, I do not imagine being on the Hisotry Channel and I did not imagine them flying me to Boston, I did not imagine them taking Blood From me and doing various medical tests on me, did not imagine the Harvard doctors conclusion, it's all been already broadcast and is the TRUTH and my reality.

This was only 5 years ago, don't you think I realize for crazy this all sounds? It also happens to be the TRUTH so what is one to do other than choose to be as honest as possible.

So I released this Personal Journal.

Peace,
Michael
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/20/2013 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

They pander to the pride of the person.
It's part of the sickly web they weave around their victim.

You read what you choose to read. You 'see' what you want to see, and nothing more. When opposite material is presented to you, you deny and cling to what you want to believe and see.

Am I reading your mind good enough for you? Never mind, don't answer. Keep wasting your time on this thread. You do us all a favor by wasting your time with your hate and judgements here where you won't make an iota of difference, rather than making an false impact elsewhere. Thank God.

clappa
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/20/2013 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

A Harvard Doctor Told me I do not have normal human blood, NOT a demon. Those are the facts.

This is my life and your pre-conceived notions concerning these events in my life are truly only your own dark perceptions.

If a doctor told you your blood was not human. Why wasn't it all over the news, why wasn't it documented and in medical record. Such a medical miracle would need to be stated and investigated.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/20/2013 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
UFO hunters on the history channel does not prove about his blood. Just because he says a doctor told him. Means nothing unless we see testimony of the doctor and have it recorded an acknowledged as a fact. otherwise this is hearsay.

Even if he blood was somehow related to another species, this wouldn't even change the face that the UFO phenomenon is demonic. The bible warns beforehand about it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/20/2013 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
UFO hunters on the history channel does not prove about his blood. Just because he says a doctor told him. Means nothing unless we see testimony of the doctor and have it recorded an acknowledged as a fact. otherwise this is hearsay.

Even if he blood was somehow related to another species, this wouldn't even change the face that the UFO phenomenon is demonic. The bible warns beforehand about it.

The testimony of the Doctor was filmed on presented on the UFO Hunters Show on the History channel, they even spoke to the doctor about it and why it is strage.

You should watch the show before you speak any more.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/20/2013 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, But a Harvard Professor certainly does, what more could you even ask for in the way of Medical Confirmation of Non-human blood that a Doctor.

In a court of law would your testimony even be be considered along side an expert witness such as a Harvard Doctor on a blood related issue?

You shills and Debunkers have nowhere to go with this.

And I LOVE that!

grinning

Peace,
Michael Lee Hill
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/20/2013 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been told within five years this information regarding this bloodline will be in all the scientific journals. but for now the masses seem to be asleep and are so desensitized that when such news such as this is actually released on the history CHANNEL,They are to busy being distracted by the Elites mindful distraction media brainwashing to even care.

Look, A massive UFO flew over Phoenix recently, tens of 10,000's of people saw it, The Governor of Phoenix has even confirmed recently it was a real UFO.

Yet nobody cares, Nobody is screaming for Answers, why isn'yt that all over the news? Perhaps we are the ones who are not ready.

People just seem to believe whatever Fox news tells them to believe and go on about their merry/miserableness way.

Many of us are Awake now though and we are joining forces.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/21/2013 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
angel3
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/21/2013 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: WindyMind

clappa
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/21/2013 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's because of programmed attitudes like yours, that causes such hesitancy of them not wanting to be seen. God made us all. None more special/good/evil than the next. These orbs are full of love and want to see us through to perfection. Nothing evil can be full of such love..
 Quoting: UntiltheNextLife

listen dear one, they don't want to be seen because they have an agenda to go to and from heaven, with the accuser day and night, accusing things against you in heaven, to the Lord.

the op is in serious trouble and I pray he gets help from the Lord
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34385341

especially if he's complicit in leading people astray
 Quoting: furPete'sSake

astray from what exactly?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41892763
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/21/2013 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Plasma (electricity/magnetism) is a carrier of consciousness.

It is the container, the bridge, of the non-material manifesting into materiality.

bump
 Quoting: acuk 41908007

It's the materialization of entities from the much higher dimensions.. Tis why they are indeed so full of love.. Maybe because they are love..
 Quoting: UntiltheNextLife

clappa
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/21/2013 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I do not get into religious talks much but I would like to share the following

First off, think hard of these words.

Prejudice - An unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.

Xenophobia is defined as "an unreasonable fear of foreigners or strangers or of that which is foreign or strange.

I don't automatically believe that the Anunnaki are "Demons" as the comment above suggests is possible. The proof is in the pudding after all.

I think we must just keep an open mind instead of rushing to judgement and risk failing to recognize what might indeed be the Second Coming. In Palestine Jesus was not recognized and was crucified out of some people's fear. Let's be careful not to "crucify" by way of public condemnation before we have heard them speak ourselves and weighed their words.

All we can do is, as the comment above suggests, "wait to decide" and not, therefore, make arbitrary judgments out of fear. There is enough fear in the world as it is.

Some say that the galactic alignment of our galaxy is allowing for gamma rays to raise our vibratory frequency through the vibration of our third-dimensional matter by feeling love over fear.

Through the light frequency created by the multi-dimensional aspects of love, the energy is to create openings of gateways into other dimensions which allow for other celestial beings to make their way to our 3rd and 4tth dimensional state of time space.

The light is said to be growing as the veil is being lifted off of those who live in fear. This will herald the beginning of 5,000 years of the golden age. Where the wealth and abundance of the earth is to be know by all.

The coming of the Apocalypse is literally translated as the end of the world as we know it and the loss of fear in favor of love will decimate the control grid of currency and politicians.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41892763
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/21/2013 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have been told within five years this information regarding this bloodline will be in all the scientific journals. but for now the masses seem to be asleep and are so desensitized that when such news such as this is actually released on the history CHANNEL,They are to busy being distracted by the Elites mindful distraction media brainwashing to even care.

Look, A massive UFO flew over Phoenix recently, tens of 10,000's of people saw it, The Governor of Phoenix has even confirmed recently it was a real UFO.

Yet nobody cares, Nobody is screaming for Answers, why isn'yt that all over the news? Perhaps we are the ones who are not ready.

People just seem to believe whatever Fox news tells them to believe and go on about their merry/miserableness way.

Many of us are Awake now though and we are joining forces.

The phoenix is THE symbol of rebirth and regrowth, A new beginning from the ashes of the old, does that make any sense to your present reality?
Alex
User ID: 38989194
United States
06/21/2013 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Death and rebirth is important for growth. Always relevant.

Anyway. Micheal have you had any child hood experiences with this phenomenon or physical contact with these beings? (If possible.) Also do you believe there to be importance in where the sightings take place and why? I was alluding to the importance of water and the great lakes if I'm not mistaken is the the largest source or one of them. Could this be their way of hinting at the value of said resource? I might be out of left field here.

Thanks for your interesting story.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40731538
Netherlands
06/21/2013 04:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

That pissed them off.

Ok then, but i am keeping an open mind, not making conclusions.

But i would like to talk to you again about a dream i had a few years ago. In the dream you came to me with a woman and explained that "15" was after her. You explained that "15" is the dark side of Jesus Christ and in the past he tried to incarnate through that woman. But that woman knew about it and prevented it from happening, and thats why he was after her. You came to me to help protecting her. That woman also mentioned that she could see right through me but couldnt see next to me, i still dont know what this means. But i helped out and that was that.

You said that you didnt knew anything about this, you still dont? Because dreams are very real.
sssss

User ID: 36762097
Australia
06/21/2013 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for the boost!

hf
 Quoting: sssss

I would love to hear your story, will you share it here with us?

Peace.
Michael

I'm honored! But if i spill it now, you will only get fragmented pieces and the main event will be worthless, and that is yet to pass ;)
You will see for your self in time!

hf
THE CHANGE IS COMING!
Spiritual Guidance, Spirit Guide communication, Shamanism & Kundalini.

GLP