Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,362 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,134,078
Pageviews Today: 1,894,020Threads Today: 784Posts Today: 13,627
06:25 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

a legit question ...if aliens showed up and grabbed people christians would you...?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18875073
United States
06/16/2013 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
a legit question ...if aliens showed up and grabbed people christians would you...?
consider this the rapture???
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/16/2013 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: a legit question ...if aliens showed up and grabbed people christians would you...?
do you understand the ramifications if you are wrong. on the other hand it is the rapture and decide you do not trust this situation and turn your back on god.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/16/2013 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: a legit question ...if aliens showed up and grabbed people christians would you...?
I know this is a brain freeze question maybe people should really look at what they believe. and who they should trust with their lives and that of their families.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34591642
Canada
06/16/2013 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would wait for Christ. That's what we are told to do. There will be no rapture before His return. When He returns He will send His angels to gather us. So if you have to go somewhere to get taken up, it's not the Lord.

If you let others mis-lead you, you just may be fooled if something like this happens.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/16/2013 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would wait for Christ. That's what we are told to do. There will be no rapture before His return. When He returns He will send His angels to gather us. So if you have to go somewhere to get taken up, it's not the Lord.

If you let others mis-lead you, you just may be fooled if something like this happens.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34591642

if you remember your scripture it say the armies of this planet will fight against jesus and his hosts this is not spiritual but physical.
SteveWutabi

User ID: 16620059
United States
06/16/2013 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would be surprised if "aliens" and "angels" weren't the same thing...
JustinSider

User ID: 1433745
United States
06/16/2013 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

What if the aliens said they were our creators and they made up the story of god and Jesus because our puny brains couldn't handle the truth that our creators are aliens? Would you go then?
Guilty: is what our graves will read, no year no family. We did nothing, to stop the murder of people just like us..
Anonymous Coward
Canada
06/16/2013 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

What if the aliens said they were our creators and they made up the story of god and Jesus because our puny brains couldn't handle the truth that our creators are aliens? Would you go then?
 Quoting: JustinSider

No.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
06/16/2013 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Like I said the angels come and gather us from all over the world, and we are changed from mortal to immortal. Also christ will ressurect the righteous dead.

So if these so called aliens come and cannot perform any of this, then we know they are imposters.
Shoot straight Johnny

User ID: 41704970
United Kingdom
06/16/2013 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are not getting their green slimy hands on me. If they come anywhere near me, I'll chop their fingers off...all 14 of 'em.

Last Edited by Brit Perspective on 06/16/2013 10:56 AM
The chariots of God are tens of thousands, and thousands of thousands.
JustinSider

User ID: 1433745
United States
06/16/2013 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Like I said the angels come and gather us from all over the world, and we are changed from mortal to immortal. Also christ will ressurect the righteous dead.

So if these so called aliens come and cannot perform any of this, then we know they are imposters.

Well what if they bring down tons of ships, and start gathering up all the righteous people, and bringing righteous people back from the dead and give you an orb of light to drink from and when you do, you become immortal.

For all we know god is just an alien creator. He made us in his image but it doesn't say he made us exactly like him.
Also, we create simple stories for our children because we know they can't contemplate such elaborate and mind blowing truths. So they could have done the same thing to us.
Guilty: is what our graves will read, no year no family. We did nothing, to stop the murder of people just like us..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11536739
Mongolia
06/16/2013 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Aliens" cannot perform a real rapture. They cannot take millions of Christians up into the air, and then off to heaven.

Anything else would be seen as a fraud by anyone familiar with how the rapture works.

Bible-educated Christians will not fall for a phony rapture.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41703733
United States
06/16/2013 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
no sir
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41814372
Canada
06/16/2013 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well what if they bring down tons of ships, and start gathering up all the righteous people, and bringing righteous people back from the dead and give you an orb of light to drink from and when you do, you become immortal.

For all we know god is just an alien creator. He made us in his image but it doesn't say he made us exactly like him.
Also, we create simple stories for our children because we know they can't contemplate such elaborate and mind blowing truths. So they could have done the same thing to us.

So how will they know who is righteous and who is not?

In any case Christ tells us that we will know Him when He returns. If we really love the Lord we will not be fooled.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11536739
Mongolia
06/16/2013 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

So how will they know who is righteous and who is not?

In any case Christ tells us that we will know Him when He returns. If we really love the Lord we will not be fooled.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41814372

"Aliens" are so wholly evil that many abductees get a very evil vibe from them. Yeshua(Jesus) in contrast is so Holy that many NDE survivers get a rapturous and completely & overwhelmingly loving vibe from Him. I suspect we'll be able to tell the difference.

GLP