Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,949 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,054,719
Pageviews Today: 1,927,616Threads Today: 643Posts Today: 14,233
06:42 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Illuminati, Israeli Mossad, and Diageo are behind "protests" in Brazil (Operation "O Gigante Acorda")

keep walking
User ID: 41832057
Brazil
06/16/2013 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Illuminati, Israeli Mossad, and Diageo are behind "protests" in Brazil (Operation "O Gigante Acorda")
This is all that you need to know...

in 2011, Diageo Co. made this TV ad for Johnnie Walker in Brazil:

the name of the ad was "O gigante acordou", that means "the giant woke up"

in 2013, starting in the end of April, Diageo Co. made another TV ad for Johnnie Walker Red Label in Brazil:

this ad says: "Está na hora do próximo passo", that means "It's time for the next step"

The ad was considered a "mystery" by many Brazilians, because it was not clear what was the "next step" they were talking about...

OK, now, a series of "protests" started in Brazil, against rising public transportation fares in some cities, and now that the FIFA Confederations Cup started, violent protests are also taking place outside the venues of the matches of the Confederations Cup, "against the money spent with the Cup"

OK, guess what is the HASHTAG used to organize the protests on Twitter?

It's #OGiganteAcorda that means "The giant wakes up"

It's now VERY CLEAR that the MYSTERIOUS AD made by Diageo for Johnnie Walker, talking about "time for the next step" was a CODE WORD for unleashing this "Operation O Gigante Acorda"

Israeli Mossad is manipulating brainless youth to create those violent protests.

Just like they are used to do in Egypt, or now in Turkey...

Illuminati, Israeli Mossad, and Diageo are behind "protests" in Brazil

It's "Operation O Gigante Acorda"

Spread the word...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
06/16/2013 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Illuminati, Israeli Mossad, and Diageo are behind "protests" in Brazil (Operation "O Gigante Acorda")
siren2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41669328
United States
06/16/2013 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Illuminati, Israeli Mossad, and Diageo are behind "protests" in Brazil (Operation "O Gigante Acorda")
by deception though shalt... (fill in the blank wink wink)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
06/16/2013 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
by deception though shalt... (fill in the blank wink wink)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41669328

and here comes the Mossad false flag in Brazil, that was alerted about since many months ago...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
06/16/2013 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
truth shall prevail
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39882822
United States
06/16/2013 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
it rained today...israeil is behind it

oh no an earth quake...israel is behind it

big bird got a sore throat....isreal is behind it.

OP is a dumb fuck
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41669328
United States
06/16/2013 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
constant, active deception.....

rule #1 dehumanize those who try to point out facts.

rule #2 attack them very very personally, humiliate them if possible, go after their family if possible.

rule #3 NEVER engage in what they speak of, ever.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39882822
United States
06/16/2013 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
and op is still a dumb fuck
Ford Prefect

User ID: 41766885
Brazil
06/16/2013 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Arnold Schwarzenegger was in Brazil few weeks before the protests started. He's leading a front of Bill Clinton Initiative in Rio.

Next year soccer cup is a set up for the Illuminati take over of Brazil.

dynamite
It's a tough galaxy. If you want to survive, you've gotta know...where your towel is.
Ford Prefect

User ID: 41766885
Brazil
06/16/2013 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
and op is still a dumb fuck
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39882822

shill
It's a tough galaxy. If you want to survive, you've gotta know...where your towel is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30317398
Brazil
06/17/2013 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP is right

these MOTHERFUCKERS didn't protest when the World Cup was announced to be in Brazil, back in 2007

they are "protesting" ONLY NOW, that the stadiums are ready, and the Confederations Cup started already

a bunch of 19-year-old boys being manipulated by external forces

"they" used the hike in bus fares as a pretext to kickstart the protests in Rio and Sao Paulo, and set the stage for the protests outside the venues of the Confederations Cup

OP is right: the "It's time for the next step" ad, from Johnnie Walker, was VERY, VERY, VERY suspicious, and many people here predicted that some "shitstorm" was coming, and that ad was the "code word"

These protests are surely a conspiracy, carefully planned in some high echelons of power...

If Mossad is involved, it's only at the "operational level", but the general plan is much above the salary level of Mossad agents...
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
06/17/2013 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just a small correction, OP:

the hashtag that is being used in the protests is not #ogiganteacorda

it's #ogiganteacordou

EXACTLY the same name of the Johnnie Walker ad from 2011

It's VERY CLEAR that Diageo plc, the British multinational that owns the Johnnie Walker brand, is participating activelly in this conspiracy...
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
06/17/2013 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I ask all my fellow Brazilians to keep eyes wide open, and pay MUCH attention to everything that happens, every little detail

It's not clear what is the ultimate goal of this conspiracy, but there is a risk they are planning something VERY BIG...
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
06/17/2013 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
siren2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41855407
United Kingdom
06/17/2013 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
They're behind everything.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41848533
Croatia
06/17/2013 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
This idea is fucking dumb as hell. But since this is a conspiray site, its worth disussing anyway.

The point of "the next step" ought to be in the name of the brand, "Johnny WALKER".

It's a clever ad for an alcoholic drink. Or are you suggesting that somehow people went out to the streets because of this ad?

The #oGiganteAcordou hashtag might have been reused, but it is also a nicely phrased idea that can just be catchy.

They might be looking to create protests, sure, but this is not evidence or even a proper indication. You need something more substantial, sorry.
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
06/17/2013 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
This idea is fucking dumb as hell. But since this is a conspiray site, its worth disussing anyway.

The point of "the next step" ought to be in the name of the brand, "Johnny WALKER".

It's a clever ad for an alcoholic drink. Or are you suggesting that somehow people went out to the streets because of this ad?

The #oGiganteAcordou hashtag might have been reused, but it is also a nicely phrased idea that can just be catchy.

They might be looking to create protests, sure, but this is not evidence or even a proper indication. You need something more substantial, sorry.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41848533

You are CLEARLY a paid Mossad shill, but since I have nothing better to do, it's worth disussing anyway.

There is NO FUCKING WAY that the "it's time for the next step" ad was just a "coincidence"

The TIMING was perfect... The ad appeared less than two months before the start of the Confederations Cup, and many people felt "strange" about this ad

and then, "Brazil rises in flames", just like Mossad did in Egypt, Libya, Syria, and more recently, Turkey

and, guess what, the hashtag used to organize the protests is borrowed from the 2011 ad, "o gigante acordou"

the Mossad hand behind the protests, in the operational level, is very clear

in a higher level, this is an Illuminati - Powers That Be - Bilderberg - or whatever you call it - conspiracy

the ultimate goal is not clear yet... but looks to be something big...

They are preparing something big for Brazil...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33692018
Brazil
06/17/2013 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
AC 30317398, are you a native brazilian?
I am and am not slighly related to any of these "TPTB". I am not young either, but I would happily join a protest if there was one in my town. If all those scandals, injustice, high taxes, etc. are not suficient to infuriate you, either You are not brazilian or are part of those who benefit.
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
06/17/2013 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am and am not slighly related to any of these "TPTB". I am not young either, but I would happily join a protest if there was one in my town. If all those scandals, injustice, high taxes, etc. are not suficient to infuriate you, either You are not brazilian or are part of those who benefit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33692018

Of course you would join...

That's the "beauty" of a good conspiracy to generate chaos

Many people will gladly join the "cause"... The sheep being manipulated and used...
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
06/17/2013 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
the beauty of this kind of conspiracy, I have to admit, is how they are able to use well-intentioned people, with a good hearth, to achieve their goals...

in good Portuguese, these people are called "inocente útil" or "massa de manobra"

the youth, specially those with "revolutionary" inclinations, are the easiest targets to manipulate.

I have to admit that, if it was 10 years ago, when I was 10 years younger, I would probably be participating in those protests, totally clueless about the fact that I was being USED by foreign forces, Mossad, and the Illuminati

it's easy, very easy, to manipulate and use people, specially youth...

Mossad has expertise on it... Look at Egypt and Libya...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33692018
Brazil
06/17/2013 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Many people will gladly join the "cause"... The sheep being manipulated and used...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30317398

"Generate" chaos? Man, the chaos is here a long, long time. You want to see chaos, take a bus in São Paulo. Take a ride on the Metro. Go to a public hospital. There is almost impossible to "generate" any chaos. We have plenty.
And I am not a sheep, ass hole. Vá tomar no seu cu.
MaybeTrollingU

User ID: 5010858
Brazil
06/17/2013 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

"Generate" chaos? Man, the chaos is here a long, long time. You want to see chaos, take a bus in São Paulo. Take a ride on the Metro. Go to a public hospital. There is almost impossible to "generate" any chaos. We have plenty.

Very true, sadly. Buses in Sao Paulo are a hell indeed. Subway, well, another kind of hell. Public health? What are you talking about? There's no such a thing here...
Anyway, I also felt really weird whenever I watched that ad I mean, Corcovado becoming a rock giant? What does it have to do with booze anyway???
A couple years ago, Brazil was about nothing in the worldwide news. Now, we are making tops very often. World cup, Olympic games, one right after another? We have people here(and not just a few), struggling to not starve to death! Why in the world would we care about "international events"?? We have bigger problems to deal with.
In regard of the "protests", like R$ 0,20 would make any difference!!! The filthy politics steal trillions in plain sight, with a smile in their face and I don't see any protest about that. What is happening is incitation of chaos, there are masterminds behind it. Its not about the price of the bus ticket, is about something else, that's for sure.
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
06/17/2013 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Very true, sadly. Buses in Sao Paulo are a hell indeed. Subway, well, another kind of hell. Public health? What are you talking about? There's no such a thing here...
Anyway, I also felt really weird whenever I watched that ad I mean, Corcovado becoming a rock giant? What does it have to do with booze anyway???
A couple years ago, Brazil was about nothing in the worldwide news. Now, we are making tops very often. World cup, Olympic games, one right after another? We have people here(and not just a few), struggling to not starve to death! Why in the world would we care about "international events"?? We have bigger problems to deal with.
In regard of the "protests", like R$ 0,20 would make any difference!!! The filthy politics steal trillions in plain sight, with a smile in their face and I don't see any protest about that. What is happening is incitation of chaos, there are masterminds behind it. Its not about the price of the bus ticket, is about something else, that's for sure.
 Quoting: MaybeTrollingU

you Sir, know NOTHING about your own country, and that's why you are such an easy target for Mossad and the Illuminati

it's a LIE that "We have people here(and not just a few), struggling to not starve to death!"

That was true until 2002, when the CIA-Mossad agent Fernando Henrique Cardoso was the President of Brazil.

Yes, at that time, starvation could be a real problem in Brazil.

NOT TODAY.

Every fucking report from international organizations can attest it: THERE IS NO STARVATION IN BRAZIL ANYMORE

And that's precisely what the CIA-Mossad agents are mad about...

That's why they want to create CHAOS and DESTABILISATION in Brazil

The youth, that DIDN'T LIVE AS ADULTS IN THE YEARS OF FERNANDO HENRIQUE CARDOSO, and have no memories of that time, are the easiest targets to me manipulated by the CIA-Mossad agents...

What is happening in Brazil now is a REVENGE operation.

They want REVENGE, they want to DESTROY Brazil, and that's why they are betting on this Operation to generate chaos

Everything orchestrated, starting with the "Esta na hora do proximo passo" ad, but some people are too dumb to see this...
MaybeTrollingU

Brazil
06/17/2013 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: MaybeTrollingU

you Sir, know NOTHING about your own country, and that's why you are such an easy target for Mossad and the Illuminati

it's a LIE that "We have people here(and not just a few), struggling to not starve to death!"

That was true until 2002, when the CIA-Mossad agent Fernando Henrique Cardoso was the President of Brazil.

Yes, at that time, starvation could be a real problem in Brazil.

NOT TODAY.

Every fucking report from international organizations can attest it: THERE IS NO STARVATION IN BRAZIL ANYMORE

And that's precisely what the CIA-Mossad agents are mad about...

That's why they want to create CHAOS and DESTABILISATION in Brazil

The youth, that DIDN'T LIVE AS ADULTS IN THE YEARS OF FERNANDO HENRIQUE CARDOSO, and have no memories of that time, are the easiest targets to me manipulated by the CIA-Mossad agents...

What is happening in Brazil now is a REVENGE operation.

They want REVENGE, they want to DESTROY Brazil, and that's why they are betting on this Operation to generate chaos

Everything orchestrated, starting with the "Esta na hora do proximo passo" ad, but some people are too dumb to see this...

I'm not sure where exactly you live, but there were news this morning about hard time that people are having. And where I live, I see plenty of starvation. Slums everywhere with people barelly surviving to the next day. I think the one unaware of our problems is not me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41858714
Australia
06/17/2013 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
A protest can be used against an oppositional figure in power to topple them.

And, also can be employed to influence an ally/lackey/confidante already in power. The protest damages the ally's independence of action and pressures the ally to comply with demands. In Turkey that is Erdogan's position, he is being pressured through opportunist means. He feels weak, looks to his handlers, and the weakness conveniently comes from..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41860019
China
06/17/2013 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Illuminati is an ancient secret society that seeks
to bring about a New World Order based on the principle that everyone has it within them to literally become God.
The ten most influential Grand Masters of the Illuminati are: King Solomon the Apostate, Pythagoras, Heraclitus, Empedocles, Simon Magus, Hypatia, Leibniz, Weishaupt, Goethe and Hegel. If these figures are not of interest to you then it would be pointless for you to venture any further into this Facebook Page.

This is not a topic for the faint-hearted.
It contains an enormous amount of philosophical, psychological, political, historical, scientific and religious content.
If you are interested in embarking on the spiritual journey of your life then you have opened the door to a mansion of wonders. If, however, you have come in search of aliens, pan-dimensional lizards and evil Illuminists relentlessly plotting against the ordinary people of the world then you have arrived at the wrong destination!
Makow, Icke, Jones and their ilk will be more to your taste.

The aim, as it has always been, is to overthrow the network of elite, dynastic families of wealth and privilege that we refer to as the "Old World Order" who have run this world since the dawn of civilization, to their maximum advantage and to the extreme detriment of the people.

The Illuminati is a radical and indeed revolutionary organization that seeks nothing less than to assist the ordinary men and women of the human race to ascend to the next stage of humanity's divine evolution. We, The Illuminati describes this higher level as the "Community of Gods" or the "Society of the Divine."

It's time to end the reign of the false prophets, the fake gods and the tawdry idols that we call "celebrities". We're sick of the bankers and traders, the lawyers and accountants, the politicians and their "special advisers" the lobbyists and spin doctors, the agents and gatekeepers, the CEOs and chairmen, the advertisers and marketing men. We're sick of all the same faces of the "top" people and their relentless tricks and tactics to keep enriching themselves at the people's expense. We're sick of the government's "Freedumb and Dumbocracy" that cons people into voting for the rich and the apologists for the rich, and we're sick of the Abrahamic religions that keep billions of people on their knees as slaves to a tyrant masquerading as God.

You know that humanity is capable of so much more. Isn't it time to bring about real change? Isn't it time to seize your divine inheritance?

We are The Illuminati.
The messengers of the True God.
Our sacred mission is to bring humanity into full union with the True God so that there is no longer any distinction between the human race and the divine essence.
The Order is able to show how this can be achieved using Einstein's theories of special and general relativity, and quantum mechanics. It's time for humanity to open its eyes and see the divine light for the first time.
Our religion is called Illumination.
We have emerged from the shadows to cast the light of Abraxas, the True God, on this benighted world; to bring Illumination - enlightenment - to everyone.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41861791
Brazil
06/17/2013 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is just good old CIA trying another good old "hashtag revolution" (their new fad)

CIA used this tactic in Chile when Salvador Allende was in power...

Unfortunately, Brazilians are EASY TARGET for this, because they are very confused about what really means to be "awake", and they act like sheeps, but think they are "awake"
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
06/17/2013 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is just good old CIA trying another good old "hashtag revolution" (their new fad)

Unfortunately, Brazilians are EASY TARGET for this, because they are very confused about what really means to be "awake", and they act like sheeps, but think they are "awake"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41861791

Exactly
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
06/17/2013 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
06/17/2013 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
well, let's see how this will end...

there is little that we can do to prevent brainless youth from being used by infiltrated agents...

specially when they feel like "superheroes" who are "saving the country" while in fact they are helping to sink the country...

let's wait and see...

popcorn
MaybeTrollingU

Brazil
06/17/2013 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41861791

Exactly

^^^ THIS ^^^

GLP